Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
Some reviewer on amazon is saying they brick or something which is easy to happen and amazon charges $100 to unbrick it? So these randomly break and amazon charges $100 to fix? I am totally lost.

Also does this have external memory? I got pdf game guides i bought on gamestop in the past and other pdf's and some epubs can i use on it.

Just sucks that one guy scared me from buying it. I was going to cancel my preorder of 2 sets of mass effect 3 series 2 figures to buy one. :)

I want to spend money since i seen those 360's listed overnight and took to long to checkout and wham got beat. I rather get a 2nd 360 and give my other to my mom she loves those dang facebook games and figured she like the puzzle games on live. No she does not live with me just something to do with my mom is hard to come by. i wont mess with facebook so this is the other option.

EDIT: I guess when you login to amazon with your account it auto updates the unit and that is when it bricks from google searching/reading. Is this still happening? I rather spend more money on a stable item. I guess future firmware updates through amazon can cause issues again to i was reading. So we are putting are trust in them. That is a big leap there CS is great but things happen and from reading all the people that had it happen it kinda makes me feel unsafe in the future updating from them with it being forced upon. Oh well someday i will get me a ereader my last one was some starter one i used maybe twice and wished i never bought the junk. New formats came out and it was outdated... :)

nvm found a 4gb slim for $114 good from AWD score for me. I went ahead and bought a ipad forget this lower end stuff with the great unknowns. There goes another 800+ bones on electronics...

Don't know whether I should bite on the Fire. I'd like to hear anyone's experience with a refurb as well as rooting it with Android. I don't really have any interest in using it as stock, so any feedback about it is appreciated.

[quote name='mac101010']Don't know whether I should bite on the Fire. I'd like to hear anyone's experience with a refurb as well as rooting it with Android. I don't really have any interest in using it as stock, so any feedback about it is appreciated.[/QUOTE]

my refurb came looking brand new and it was easy to root also comes with a 1 month prime and year warranty

Im looking to get into the tablet world and I would not suggest getting this current Kindle Fire. There will be a few new Kindle devices coming soon ... like Fire 2 ... and this one you can NOT expand its memory ... you get basically 5-6gb of usable memory and thats all. that's a huge deal breaker for me. You can put, what 2 movies on the hd? How many songs? No gps .. your using amazon's version of android so you don't get full access to android market (you can try and root it, I guess) .... its not worth it to me. Id rather wait to see what Fire 2 is ... and for google's tablets to come out (google nexus and/or memo).

Amazon had this refurb sale not too long ago ... the suspicion was then that many of these may be new b/c they need to clear inventory for the upcoming new Kndles (they may want to try and beat Google to the punch and be releasing this summer).

You can always wait for cowboom to have their htc flyer used sale. They run about $170 after tax ... but are supposedly way way better than Kindle Fire. I got one but returned it b/c it was a device manufactured for Europe.

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Amazon DOTD - Certified Refurbished Kindle Fire: $139 (Regularly $169)

Kindle Fire, Full Color 7" Multi-touch Display, Wi-Fi (Refurbished) - $139.00 shipped
prime-check._V149675026_.gif

Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
Shipped from: Warehouse Deals[/QUOTE]

they had these as DEAL OF THE DAY BEFORE.... if your thinking of buying BUY ONE NOW last time they sold out around noon or 1pm est

if they were 100 i probally get one with people saying a fire 2 could be on the way

Also a fire for 14o or a ps3 199 if price drop happens

i wait for a ps3

I got a kindle fire as an early birthday present during the last sale and I have to say I love it. I got one for the wife when they were released, and since I already had a kindle keyboard i was dragging my feet on getting me one. I figured I wouldn't use it as much since I enjoyed reading on the keyboard. No I haven't touched the kindle keyboard since. You can just do so much, and the backlit screen doesn't bother me as much as I thought it would. 60 bucks off the price is amazing, and my kindle came just like hers did, if I didn't know better i would think it was new. A seriously amazing little device.

About the Fires bricking, I think that has something to do when people root them. I remember reading something when they first came out about that, and how using your amazon account from the kindle will auto update and such. My wife uses hers constantly and has never had it so much as freeze.

I don't think we will get a fire 2 till around Christmas time. If anything we may hear about a new one in June/July, but I doubt it will be out before November. Maybe at the earliest if they can speed up production is September, I believe that is when they started pre-orders, but that doesn't seem likely.

^^^ I love my Kindle Fire as well. Bought one for my wife for Christmas and after playing with it a bit, bought myself one, too.

I have access to an iPod touch, iPad, and Samsung Galaxy 10.1 tab. Of course, the Fire is a budget tablet, but I still love it and the Prime media makes it even better.

Mine has frozen once. I did a reset (hold power button for 30 seconds) and it's been fine since. My wife has never had an issue. FWIW I've sideloaded apps, but haven't rooted.

If you want the features in a more expensive tablet, this won't make you happy.

I like to read, but I prefer physical books to digital, and I enjoy paying nothing to read them by using the library system.

I would most likely never watch movies or listen to music outside of in a Blu-ray/DVD player or on my iPod Touch.

I would like a smartphone sometime in the future for one chief purpose: To be able to check online for deals on any game I might come across in a store (i.e., I don't care about apps or other extraneous features).

Would a Kindle Fire be wasted on someone like me? :\

[quote name='Vigilante']I like to read, but I prefer physical books to digital, and I enjoy paying nothing to read them by using the library system.

I would most likely never watch movies or listen to music outside of in a Blu-ray/DVD player or on my iPod Touch.

I would like a smartphone sometime in the future for one chief purpose: To be able to check online for deals on any game I might come across in a store (i.e., I don't care about apps or other extraneous features).

Would a Kindle Fire be wasted on someone like me? :\[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'd say so. You're probably better off with just the smartphone.

[quote name='theflicker']Yeah, I'd say so. You're probably better off with just the smartphone.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Lucian']Agreed.[/QUOTE]Thanks for the input, guys; I feel a lot better knowing the Kindle Fire isn't for me rather than guessing.

Meh I bought a Fire. I figure I can get $80-90 for my Kindle keyboard, be a cheap upgrade. I already have a new iPad, and the retina makes it almost as good as e-ink

[quote name='tepro']Return your $140 refurbished Fire. target kindle fire clearance[/QUOTE]

Actually they will probably not last in stores long enough to reach $129 which is about what you would need it to be plus tax to equal the $139 price with no tax. By most accounts the refurbs are as good as new.

[quote name='Purkeynator']Actually they will probably not last in stores long enough to reach $129 which is about what you would need it to be plus tax to equal the $139 price with no tax. By most accounts the refurbs are as good as new.[/QUOTE]

and who knows what those target workers have been sticking those fires :)

[quote name='Namerson']Is a like new demon souls for 14.97 a good deal? Or should I keep waiting?[/QUOTE]

Demon Souls is good for $60... Go for it before the servers get shut down!

[quote name='zechs34']Demon Souls is good for $60... Go for it before the servers get shut down![/QUOTE]

Get it from Zavvi, they have it for around $20 and the servers are maintained by Namco, word is those servers will stay up.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Get it from Zavvi, they have it for around $20 and the servers are maintained by Namco, word is those servers will stay up.[/QUOTE]

News outlets all report the Demon's Souls servers will be shut down may 31, where are you hearing they will stay up?

[quote name='kayatai']News outlets all report the Demon's Souls servers will be shut down may 31, where are you hearing they will stay up?[/QUOTE]

EU servers different than NA servers

Picked up a like new Kingdoms of Amalur for $29.99.

I'm sure it'll be lower than that new 6 months from now, but I want to scratch an RPG itch right now.

Then you should have gotten Skyrim instead of that rpg itch. That game will suck a lifetime out of you. There's so much to do.

[quote name='fuerstma']Picked up a like new Kingdoms of Amalur for $29.99.

I'm sure it'll be lower than that new 6 months from now, but I want to scratch an RPG itch right now.[/QUOTE]

Picked up a like new MLB The Show 12 for vita for 25 and a new army of darkness on blu for 9.99, been having an itch to watch it and evil dead 2 :D

[quote name='Namerson']Is a like new demon souls for 14.97 a good deal? Or should I keep waiting?[/QUOTE]

I got mine for around 10.40. It was complete and played it for a couple of hours before I sold it locally. A very nice game but I don't have the time...

[quote name='Investor']Then you should have gotten Skyrim instead of that rpg itch. That game will suck a lifetime out of you. There's so much to do.[/QUOTE]

Ha, this is during my break from Skyrim. I crammed 70 hours of playtime into 2 weeks, and I'm still decompressing for my next 70 hour burst. Amazing game.. but I almost find it oppressive how MASSIVE the game is. 70 hours into Oblivion I felt like I had a command of most all of the game - the map, the powers, the range of enemies, the types of quests. 70 hours into Skyrim I feel like I know nothing, I am nothing. Just a tiny fleck on the earth.. it's... daunting. Overwhelming.

PS3-Battlefield 3 (Good)-$25.97 [Like New-$29.97]

If you missed the epic Best Buy sale for when it was $19.99, this isn't bad at all, especially if you're rebuying (I had sold mine after I used the online code, DLC, and played for a good amount of time).

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (Acceptable) $118.71

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (Like New) $146.04

:ps3: Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Like New) $29.24

:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (Good) $16.43

:360: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition (Like New) $39.13[/QUOTE]

That's a pretty good deal on War in the North. I had a great time with that game. It's especially fun with a couple of others. It isn't quite as good as the old Champions of Norrath games, but very fun.

I'd be tempted on the CoD deal, but I'm guessing it's missing all the downloadable content that makes it worthwhile.

[quote name='midloo']That's a pretty good deal on War in the North. I had a great time with that game. It's especially fun with a couple of others. It isn't quite as good as the old Champions of Norrath games, but very fun.[/QUOTE]

I wish interplay would revive or remake those games for this generation. I loved Champions of Norrath and Baldurs Gate series. War in the North is similar and fun as you said but no Champions of Norrath or Baldurs Gate.

[quote name='midloo']I'd be tempted on the CoD deal, but I'm guessing it's missing all the downloadable content that makes it worthwhile.[/QUOTE]

Yup! YMMV when it comes to DLC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back