Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lopros']So what is the best way to catch something like Diablo III or Max Payne 3 on Amazon Warehouse?[/QUOTE]

well it has a 12 hour story so maybe wait until Monday and you will start seeing copies

[quote name='Lopros']So what is the best way to catch something like Diablo III or Max Payne 3 on Amazon Warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Really no best way since there is no set time AWD updates their stock, if you are really dead set on an item keep it open on you browser and have it auto refresh.. that's what I would do anyway since I sit for 8 hours at work with 4 monitors, but its still all by luck.

so if a PC game from warehouse ended up having a used cd-key, you can return it right? Or does that fall under the "downloadable content may be missing clause"?

[quote name='TheHelix']I got :xbox: NBA 2K5 for a penny lol[/QUOTE]
UT OH! PENNY DEALS AGAIN!!!! :)

im in for one, likely to be cancelled, but hey why not.

[quote name='Daniel09']You can contact Amazon and probably get a new one. I been hearing Amazon replacing Kindles over minor issues.[/QUOTE]

Even if I didn't buy it from them? Ive had it since October but got the keyboard/3G version from best buy when it was 89

[quote name='Play3rtwo']UT OH! PENNY DEALS AGAIN!!!! :)

im in for one, likely to be cancelled, but hey why not.[/QUOTE]

Uhhhh....

[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Order #: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] 867530nineinenienenein[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Two-Day Shipping [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Items: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping & Handling: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Total Before Tax: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Estimated Tax To Be Collected: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Total: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Gift Certificate/Card: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] -$0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Order Total: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Delivery estimate: May 22, 2012 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "ESPN NBA 2K5"
Video Game; $0.01[/SIZE][/FONT]

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone seen a Black 3DS lately?[/QUOTE]

friendly reminder than the Aqua Blue 3DS will be out of production and will hold more value than the black one

[quote name='Play3rtwo'][FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Order #: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] 867530nineinenienenein[/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping Method: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Two-Day Shipping [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Items: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Shipping & Handling: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Total Before Tax: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Estimated Tax To Be Collected: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Total: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Gift Certificate/Card: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] -$0.01 [/SIZE][/FONT] ------ [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] Order Total: [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] $0.00 [/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]

Delivery estimate: May 22, 2012 [/SIZE][/FONT]
[FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1]1[/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT=verdana,arial,helvetica][SIZE=-1] "ESPN NBA 2K5"
Video Game; $0.01[/SIZE][/FONT][/QUOTE]

The game is 8 years old and last gen I wouldn't get my hopes up for new penny deals

[quote name='slowdive21']so if a PC game from warehouse ended up having a used cd-key, you can return it right? Or does that fall under the "downloadable content may be missing clause"?[/QUOTE]

I'm not really sure about that one. That's the one thing that steered me away from buying a like new Crysis Maximum Edition, lol. Ended up snagging a new copy for $8! ;) I was happy.

[quote name='WV Matsui']The game is 8 years old and last gen I wouldn't get my hopes up for new penny deals[/QUOTE]
i was a tad bit sarcastic

[quote name='cRodz']friendly reminder than the Aqua Blue 3DS will be out of production and will hold more value than the black one[/QUOTE]

A friendly reminder that the aqua blue looks like fuck and still will after productions cease. :lol:

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']Anyone seen a Black 3DS lately?[/QUOTE]

There was one up nearly all last week for 153. You'd probably be better off purchasing from a 3rd party.

[quote name='PrinnyJ']A friendly reminder that the aqua blue looks like fuck and still will after productions cease. :lol:[/QUOTE]

You can always do this with it

Ihaveneverbeenmoresadinmylife.jpg

But if only they would throw us some more Limited Editions like

1334799991660.jpg

[quote name='PrinnyJ']A friendly reminder that the aqua blue looks like fuck and still will after productions cease. :lol:[/QUOTE]

why does the blue look like shit for ???

[quote name='RabbitSuit']There was one up nearly all last week for 153. You'd probably be better off purchasing from a 3rd party.

You can always do this with it

Ihaveneverbeenmoresadinmylife.jpg

But if only they would throw us some more Limited Editions like

1334799991660.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Damn Nintendo for not pushing them to bring over the KH:BBS 3DS. I was SO close to pre-ordering that until they revealed the price to be around $500. Same with the MH 3G one too.

I'm ashamed that I didn't buy the OoT 3DS when they had brought them out. I already have a black 3ds, and since it wasn't an actual redesign I let it pass me by.

Who has the final call on 3DS special editions/themed versions? I'm pissed at Nintendo for region protection, but I'm not sure who to fully blame for this BS.

No idea. I just direct all my bad mojo towards Reggie. The guy doesn't deserve it, but the mojo has to go somewhere. Disney probably has a major hand in it though.

you do know you can get a 3ds system for like 90 to 100 off COWBOOM right ..

i just won a aqua 3ds complete (without memory card with fine scratches on top of system) for 94 shipped

cousin won a black one yesterday for 98

heads up they charge like 7 to ship and they CHARGE TAX

Got my like new copy of Witcher 2 for $37.95 and it came in excellent condition. Only thing that told me it was used was the order of the discs (disc 2, soundtrack, disc 1) and the map was slightly bent on the corner.

[quote name='slidecage']you do know you can get a 3ds system for like 90 to 100 off COWBOOM right ..

i just won a aqua 3ds complete (without memory card with fine scratches on top of system) for 94 shipped

cousin won a black one yesterday for 98

heads up they charge like 7 to ship and they CHARGE TAX[/QUOTE]
I've seen them as low as 112.98 on awd in like new condition with everything. Cowboom is last resort.

[quote name='mrsilkunderwear']I've seen them as low as 112.98 on awd in like new condition with everything. Cowboom is last resort.[/QUOTE]

ummmm

113 on AWD like new
94 on cowboom with few scratches

would say almost the same and 20 buck cheaper but for each their own

[quote name='slidecage']ummmm

113 on AWD like new
94 on cowboom with few scratches

would say almost the same and 20 buck cheaper but for each their own[/QUOTE]

"Like new" and "with scratches" are vastly different things. That's why one costs more.

[quote name='Kadamas']If we assume .07 tax and $7 to ship, it's around $108 on Cowboom. I'd pay the extra five bucks for a like new 3DS.[/QUOTE]

tryin not to get off topic but that 94 is the total (shipped and tax price) won it at 80 before shipping and tax)

if its in that bad of shape i just toss it on ebay and recoup 90 to 95% of the cash

[quote name='slidecage']tryin not to get off topic but that 94 is the total (shipped and tax price) won it at 80 before shipping and tax)

if its in that bad of shape i just toss it on ebay and recoup 90 to 95% of the cash[/QUOTE]

So you'd be losing $10 that you could have just spent on the better one to begin with?

This sounds like a great idea.

[quote name='Survivalism']So you'd be losing $10 that you could have just spent on the better one to begin with?

This sounds like a great idea.[/QUOTE]

i lose more then that when gas jumps 30 cents in a single day :) i said if it was in that bad of shape. hell can always return it if its in bad shape or even dispute if the shape is worse then they said it is

If Cowboom took Amazon credit, I'd have already purchased one from there. Ever since I saw that auction for the LoZ edition at the same price of others, they've kept my interested.

Anybody know a good price for the Wii Classic controllers? I want to pick one up soon, but the 15 on AWD seems like it could be a bit too much. But all the other ones I see seem to be knockoffs.

My Acceptable Disgaea 4 Premium Edition came in today. It was described as having a crinkle/bend to the box. When it arrived the exterior cardboard box was pretty beat up but it had never been opened. The art book, figurine and game were all in mint condition. Not to bad for 23.99.

[quote name='LordVila']My Acceptable Disgaea 4 Premium Edition came in today. It was described as having a crinkle/bend to the box. When it arrived the exterior cardboard box was pretty beat up but it had never been opened. The art book, figurine and game were all in mint condition. Not to bad for 23.99.[/QUOTE]

mine just shipped wont get it till monday USPS.... thought for sure they would ship it ups or fed ex...

how do you know it was never opened

[quote name='slidecage']mine just shipped wont get it till monday USPS.... thought for sure they would ship it ups or fed ex...

how do you know it was never opened[/QUOTE]

I guess I should have worded that better, I don't think it was opened. The game was still sealed, the figurine was sealed and the art book was pristine.

Just saw a Tales of Destiny PSX complete in good condition up for 45 plus 3.99 shipping. The seller looked to be new but with the A-Z protection I figured I might as well take a shot on it.

[quote name='modano79']A definite can't miss!! The Big Coloring Book of Female Parts!![/QUOTE]

30 pages of VAGINAS and FUN ACTIVITIES. Reviews are stellar.

Note customers who bought it also bought the following:

I'm curious about that Gangsta Rap coloring book too...I mean, to be able to color in my own framed tribute to Eazy E...

Oh shit, this one looks like a winner too.

Cookin' With Coolio: 5 Star Meals at a 1 Star Price

THERE'S ONLY ONE THING THAT COOLIO'S BEEN DOING LONGER THAN RAPPING: COOKING Coolio started making thirty-minute meals when he was ten years old and has since developed a whole new cuisine: Ghetto Gourmet. His recipes are built around solid comfort foods with a healthy twist that don't break the bank. Start your Ghetto Gourmet adventure with some "Soul Rolls," follow-up with "Finger-Lickin', Rib-Stickin', Fall-Off-the-Bone-and-into-Your-Mouth Chicken," and fi nish off with "Banana Ba-ba-ba-bread" sweetened with golden honey. Chapters such as "How to Become a Kitchen Pimp," "Chillin' and Grillin'," and "Pasta Like a Rasta" will guide you through creating 5 star meals at a 1 star price. You can't fi nd fusions like Blasian (black Asian) or Ghettalian (ghetto Italian) in restaurants, but you can have them cooking away in your kitchen faster and easier than ordering takeout. As Coolio says, "All you need is a little bit of food, and a little bit of know-how."

The title should really be Cookin' wif Coolio

Last edited by a moderator:
That coloring book is amazing.

There is also a "male" edition available :p i might pick it up for my brother's graduation.

[quote name='TheHelix']So NBA 2K5 shipped. This is my second penny game from Nextworth. They were both sports games, but whatever.
[/QUOTE]

Ahh, must be the first of many penny games that gave $10 each for from the "$20 for any 2 trades at Target" deal. Can't wait to see what else they do. :)

[quote name='apterous']Ahh, must be the first of many penny games that gave $10 each for from the "$20 for any 2 trades at Target" deal. Can't wait to see what else they do. :)[/QUOTE]

If anyone orders a PS2 Network Adapter Demo Disc, let me just say you're welcome! :lol::cool::bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back