Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Achilles00']Yes, and in fact the copy I bought from Amazon, Like New, a few weeks ago seemed new because it was shrink wrapped. However, when I opened it and tried to redeem the online pass, it has already been used. Of course, the TIV was $28.50, and I bought the game for $30, so it was almost a free three week rental. Definitely would've liked to have tried it out online, though.[/QUOTE]

AWD reseals their games. A lot of people post that they received "brand new, unopened!" games, but 100% of them are just used, and resealed.

[quote name='captaintek3304']AWD reseals their games. A lot of people post that they received "brand new, unopened!" games, but 100% of them are just used, and resealed.[/QUOTE]

Not quite. I've gotten several manufacturer sealed games from AWD. Mostly with a very minor mark on the shrink wrap. People inexperienced with AWD often mistake their resealing as a new product.

[quote name='Brother Daz']Great price! I really want to get this again but dont want to play more than $20 for it. Though this is VERY tempting[/QUOTE]Wait like a month, it'll go down to 20

[quote name='Brother Daz']Great price! I really want to get this again but dont want to play more than $20 for it. Though this is VERY tempting[/QUOTE]

I'm in the same boat as you. Very tempting but I'll wait it out I think...

[quote name='Brother Daz']Great price! I really want to get this again but dont want to play more than $20 for it. Though this is VERY tempting[/QUOTE]

Same boat. I know at some point I'll want to replay through this because the combat is awesome. My price point is lower, though, I'll wait for $12.99 or so.

[quote name='edson13']Max payne ps3 $42

just bought resistance burning skies for$28. Woot, pre-day one sale.[/QUOTE]

I just got a Max Payne 3 off AW for $35.98 - Acceptable. I guess I'll send back the Special Edition I got for 74.00 yesterday from AW. But not before I use those DLc codes :D.

[quote name='Lopros']I just got a Max Payne 3 off AW for $35.98 - Acceptable. I guess I'll send back the Special Edition I got for 74.00 yesterday from AW. But not before I use those DLc codes :D.[/QUOTE]

Congratulations my friend. You're the winner of the scum of the week award. Well deserved.

[quote name='Lopros']I just got a Max Payne 3 off AW for $35.98 - Acceptable. I guess I'll send back the Special Edition I got for 74.00 yesterday from AW. But not before I use those DLc codes :D.[/QUOTE]

Please go away. Thats not cool. No one is thinking "wow that guy is awesome" when they read that. You just make yourself look like trash.

I think this is the next "newer" game I'm going to buy, probably for 360 though. Anyone know how long it is?

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I think this is the next "newer" game I'm going to buy, probably for 360 though. Anyone know how long it is?[/QUOTE]

10-12 hours

Def my early vote for GOTY

Really most people would use the DLC codes before sending it back, the difference is you don't brag about it.

[quote name='captaintek3304']AWD reseals their games. A lot of people post that they received "brand new, unopened!" games, but 100% of them are just used, and resealed.[/QUOTE]

Then they must have resealed my copy of ME2 with official Microsoft stickers and security tags and working DLC. Those jerks.

[quote name='JaylisJayP']I think this is the next "newer" game I'm going to buy, probably for 360 though. Anyone know how long it is?[/QUOTE]

My time on the rockstar website says it took 7 hrs and 59 minutes to beat the game. Also multiplayer will add some replay value but I have not tried it yet. Really good deal through AWD for it.

Jerk...

[quote name='Buuhan1']Really most people would use the DLC codes before sending it back, the difference is you don't brag about it.[/QUOTE]

I may be alone, but I have a pretty strict rule about not redeeming DLC until I'm sure I want to use it. Especially if it's some sort of multiplayer bonus or online pass that someone who really loves the mp aspect could get some mileage out of. Why redeem it if you're not about to use it other than to just be a DLC hoarder?

So you return 80% of an item that you get your 100% of your money back on. That's really weak.

[quote name='handsomepete']I may be alone, but I have a pretty strict rule about not redeeming DLC until I'm sure I want to use it. Especially if it's some sort of multiplayer bonus or online pass that someone who really loves the mp aspect could get some mileage out of. Why redeem it if you're not about to use it other than to just be a DLC hoarder?[/QUOTE]
You're not alone.

It's strange how I've come to terms with not buying 90% of my games day 1, and how time after that point makes it easier to wait. I was really interested in buying Max Payne 3, but not enough to get it day 1. I told myself that if I found it for around $40 (most likely through warehouse deals) that I'd snatch it. However, now that I had the chance, I found myself saying "well, you've waited this long, I'm sure you can wait until the GOTY edition is released, or it at least drops to $20." I guess I've internally decided "Day 1 for full price or wait till $20".

I'll add this, just to make my post somewhat productive... :)

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Like New - 29.99

[quote name='Slixshot']It's strange how I've come to terms with not buying 90% of my games day 1, and how time after that point makes it easier to wait. I was really interested in buying Max Payne 3, but not enough to get it day 1. I told myself that if I found it for around $40 (most likely through warehouse deals) that I'd snatch it. However, now that I had the chance, I found myself saying "well, you've waited this long, I'm sure you can wait until the GOTY edition is released, or it at least drops to $20." I guess I've internally decided "Day 1 for full price or wait till $20".

I'll add this, just to make my post somewhat productive... :)

Star Wars: The Old Republic: Like New - 29.99[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way unless there's multiplayer I have to play. Gears 3, BF3 and Diablo3 are the only games I've gotten day 1 in the last year

[quote name='plus1zero']Got this like new for 837, looks pretty beast and will supposedly play skyrim on ultra high. Looking forward to it.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B004GTNCPQ/ref=mp_s_a_1?qid=1338266780&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

I can already confirm that it will run it in ultra settings. I have a 15.6'' Toshiba laptop with similar specs (although 6GB RAM and GT540M gpu) and I can do that. Your card seems to be a little stronger.

Speakers are great, not sure if you are familiar with harman/kardon in laptops but I love them.

Well I have a MacBook I'm going to sell. I should get that on eBay for it, I kinda realize what people say they're overpriced. I got the latest model from 2011 and it will run diablo 3 only on low-med settings and for the same price I can get something to run Skyrim on ultra :/

[quote name='plus1zero']Well I have a MacBook I'm going to sell. I should get that on eBay for it, I kinda realize what people say they're overpriced. I got the latest model from 2011 and it will run diablo 3 only on low-med settings and for the same price I can get something to run Skyrim on ultra :/[/QUOTE]

Macs are all about proprietary garbage and hype. Definitely not a gaming company.

[quote name='plus1zero']Well I have a MacBook I'm going to sell. I should get that on eBay for it, I kinda realize what people say they're overpriced. I got the latest model from 2011 and it will run diablo 3 only on low-med settings and for the same price I can get something to run Skyrim on ultra :/[/QUOTE]

They're overpriced but they have insane resell value. If you have a 2011 model in good condition, you're easily looking at $900 just for the base 13" model.

Aww, just got an e-mail from Amazon saying:

"Due to a lack of availability, we will not be able to obtain the following item(s) from your order:

"Diablo III: Collector's Edition" "

Ordered it on the 25th, so was hoping I'd hear news about it tomorrow and BAM I got that instead. Was really looking forward to seeing it, haha. Any of you guys ever had an e-mail regarding an AWD item out of stock?

[quote name='Yamato']I can already confirm that it will run it in ultra settings. I have a 15.6'' Toshiba laptop with similar specs (although 6GB RAM and GT540M gpu) and I can do that. Your card seems to be a little stronger.

Speakers are great, not sure if you are familiar with harman/kardon in laptops but I love them.[/QUOTE]

Is that the highest or second highest skyrim can run? Also,how much better does it look then the 360 version?

[quote name='Vap']Is that the highest or second highest skyrim can run? Also,how much better does it look then the 360 version?[/QUOTE]

PC version looks better, significantly so, but still was obviously hampered by being cross-developed for consoles. It's not up to snuff IMO as far as AAA PC games go.

On the topic of the laptop being discussed: What the shit is the point of an 18+" laptop? I must admit that for the $ it's a pretty solid machine but that barely qualifies as mobile.

[quote name='ral1121']I would like to get Resistance but I think it comes with an online pass, since it is a Sony game.[/QUOTE]

Well I'm betting he's likely to get a New/Damaged Stock item if he's getting it pre-day one. There shouldn't be any used games in the system yet, so he probably gets the online pass too if there is one...

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']They're overpriced but they have insane resell value. If you have a 2011 model in good condition, you're easily looking at $900 just for the base 13" model.[/QUOTE]
People always say that, but why would anyone want to buy a second-hand macbook? I don't doubt that it's true, but I can't imagine buying some laptop from some guy on the internet instead of just waiting on a new chipset like an i7 and looking for something with the latest technology.

There's a Max Payne up right now I would have grabbed it but I'll wait for lower since I only want it for the single player

[quote name='PublikDefender']People always say that, but why would anyone want to buy a second-hand macbook? I don't doubt that it's true, but I can't imagine buying some laptop from some guy on the internet instead of just waiting on a new chipset like an i7 and looking for something with the latest technology.[/QUOTE]

MacBooks, iPhones, iPads, iPods, iMacs, etc always sell for great prices. I also have apple care until jan 13, so they can still have 6 months to purchase additional warranty. Not to mention apple care is one great advantage they have over other companies. Apple has insane resale, I had originally bought an old MBP from 2007 a few months back and it ended up going for $400.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']That's a nice grab! It's always good to invest in a gaming PC. Down the line you might want to install a SSD. Faster boot and load times. ;)[/QUOTE]

It has an SSD already installed ;)

[quote name='plus1zero']It has an SSD already installed ;)[/QUOTE]

Uh, no, it doesn't. At least not according to the product description. The GFX card is solid though. The only game my 460 ever broke a sweat in was BF3.

[quote name='FatherChesz']Uh, no, it doesn't. At least not according to the product description. The GFX card is solid though. The only game my 460 ever broke a sweat in was BF3.[/QUOTE]

From what I saw it said it had a 500GB had and a 64GB SSD....I coulda SWORN I saw that!!! :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back