Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Monsta Mack']How much was it? Got mine at Target Clearance for $25 months ago.[/QUOTE]
$30, decent chance its sealed

[quote name='plus1zero']It's got great potential, but I sold mine. It's probably, honestly, the best handheld ever made as far as features. The majority of the games out are ports or you can play superior versions on consoles.

There comes a time though, at least in my opinion, when they make full fledged games that look as good as their console counterparts, you have to ask yourself why would I pay $250 for a Vita base model when I can get a PS3/360 for the same price, the games are cheaper, and I'm not required to play on a 6" screen when I can play on a 32-55" (for most people).

That was my predicament. Sold it and invested in a gaming laptop. Happy with my decision.[/QUOTE]

i usually play portables in the can or at the dr's office, somewhere while i have spare time. i don't think it was meant to replace gaming on consoles and 55" tv's...

Yea, got my "acceptable" Diablo III in the mail today.
It was new & sealed. The box was slightly crushed (barely noticeable).
For $35.99, it was a bargain!

[quote name='ProAnon']Wifi Vita - $162.49 ("Good")

"Front of housing has minor cosmetic imperfection. Minor cosmetic imperfection on top or sides of item. Minor cosmetic imperfection on bottom or back of item. Screen has minor cosmetic imperfection. Accessories may have cosmetic damage."

Lol damn.

Edit: Wow, it actually sold.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I bought one with that description a few months back, the box was a little messed up, but the vita itself was in perfect shape

[quote name='kidkash03']You might find Vitas a lot cheaper after Sony basically left it to die at E3[/QUOTE]

Smh @ Sony. Wonderbook? Really? Smh.

[quote name='kidkash03']You might find Vitas a lot cheaper after Sony basically left it to die at E3[/QUOTE]

mine needs a good home before i kick him out

So you didn't actually watch the conference?

- PS All Stars cross play...which looks incredibly seamless
- Ass Creed: Liberation
- New crystal white model/Ass Creed bundle
- PS1 classics playable this summer
- New content apps announced...Hulu Plus and Crackle...with more teased

What more do you want? They have 90 minutes with three platforms to focus on, and this new book thing (which will tank so hard...)

And please say you were expecting a price drop so I can just write you off as an ignorant troll

[quote name='captaintek3304']So you didn't actually watch the conference?

What more do you want? They have 90 minutes with three platforms to focus on, and this new book thing (which will tank so hard...)

And please say you were expecting a price drop so I can just write you off as an ignorant troll[/QUOTE]

I want that A. Creed bundle bad! As long as this game is better then the ond they made for the psp.

And please say you were expecting a price drop so I can just write you off as an ignorant troll[/QUOTE]

The problem is that we have already known about most of that stuff!

Everyone was looking to this conference to decide the vita's future.

We want original games for the vita, not ports.

One first party Vita game, which is a console lite version? Third party console lite games? A new color? PSone games? Hulu?

Nevermind, Vita to sell 10 billion units this year.

Hmm.
I don't think any of us want this toaster to fail, but here's the thing:
They gave us the dual analog sticks, and a beautiful new screen. But, they're failing in providing great 1st and 3rd party titles. At the end of the day, that is what sells Units.
I couldn't care less about Hulu, and Crackle, Netflix, Facebook, etc...People can do all that crap on tons of other devices.

I already bought that toaster before (psp 1k, 2k, 3k, and don't get me started on the Go). This toaster seems to have a different color, but I'll be damned if I haven't seen its story before.

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm.
They gave us the dual analog sticks, and a beautiful new screen. But, they're failing in providing great 1st and 3rd party titles. At the end of the day, that is what sells Units.
I couldn't care less about Hulu, and Crackle, Netflix, Facebook, etc...People can do all that crap on tons of other devices.

I already bought that toaster before (psp 1k, 2k, 3k, and don't get me started on the Go). This toaster seems to have a different color, but I'll be damned if I haven't seen its story before.[/QUOTE]

Wait a second, stop the presses.....Your PSPs and Vita make toast????????????? Please explain.

[quote name='dragonjud']Hmm.

I already bought that toaster before (psp 1k, 2k, 3k, and don't get me started on the Go). This toaster seems to have a different color, but I'll be damned if I haven't seen its story before.[/QUOTE]

"toaster" overuse words much?? i was on the fence on getting a vita until i found out it makes toast, what about pop tarts?

I think CAG is messed up right now. I click the thread called "Amazon Warehouse Deals" and it takes me to the Vita discussion thread....

What's going on?

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']I think CAG is messed up right now. I click the thread called "Amazon Warehouse Deals" and it takes me to the Vita discussion thread....

What's going on?[/QUOTE]

Snap!

[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']I think CAG is messed up right now. I click the thread called "Amazon Warehouse Deals" and it takes me to the Vita discussion thread....

What's going on?[/QUOTE]

You idiot this is the fucking toaster thread

[quote name='RoMee']I guess no one here know how to use the forum
I'm just gonna report every body and let the mods clean it up.[/QUOTE]

BRTky.jpg

Felt appropriate.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']WOAH MAN. THAT'S A CAG IN TRAINING.

don't fuck with him D:[/QUOTE]

lol all that was just deleted. Why can't the mods let us regulars have our off-topic fun? :lol:

[quote name='wbc1228']Yea, got my "acceptable" Diablo III in the mail today.
It was new & sealed. The box was slightly crushed (barely noticeable).
For $35.99, it was a bargain![/QUOTE]

Mine was the same way; hottest deal of 2012 so far.

Man no fucking ps3 drop, so cags please keep posting when ps3's appear on awd cause after watchong sony's press conference im gonna need one real soon for alot of their upcoming exculsives, especially The Last of Us.

Kinda glad. I went back like 20 pages to look at deals cause these last 5 pages or so was so OT. I am glad they were all deleted.

[quote name='ooga']Exactly the reason why I have no interest in picking up a Vita. If I want to play a complex and engaging game where I can fully appreciate the graphics, then i will just play it on a console and big HD TV using a comfortable gamepad. If I want to game on the go then I am perfectly satisfied playing shorter, simpler games just to pass the time. A smartphone or even my old DS is really more than enough for me to do so.[/QUOTE]

Smartphones are great for gaming as well, but I want a dedicated device for gaming. Would I pay $250 for a Vita? No, but anything less than $160-$150 seems fair to me. They recently announced at E3 that they're going to be bringing PSN classics to the system. Just thinking about playing Final Fantasy 7/ Final Fantasy 8 on a Vita sounds amazing. I can't wait until I get a Vita. Playing games while I wait for my next class to start or when I go road trips for vacation. It's full of great features, and the numbers of games will only increase with time. I haven't owned a portable gaming device since the Gameboy Color. Just my two cents though.

You probably already know this, but you can play PS1 classics on the PSP.

Right now. Not "sometime in the summer".

If you find a good deal, you can find a PSP for around $60-70.

Cheaper alternative if you are just waiting for the Vita to get good games and a price drop.

[quote name='antlp89']You probably already know this, but you can play PS1 classics on the PSP.

Right now. Not "sometime in the summer".

If you find a good deal, you can find a PSP for around $60-70.

Cheaper alternative if you are just waiting for the Vita to get good games and a price drop.[/QUOTE]

While I'd rather have the 2nd stick & better screen for playing them...^^^ qft.

People should also keep in mind that it was SPECIFIC PS1 titles they were releasing for the Vita, not the whole library (as available on PSN). It's a step in the right direction, but then another half-step back.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Man no fucking ps3 drop, so cags please keep posting when ps3's appear on awd cause after watchong sony's press conference im gonna need one real soon for alot of their upcoming exculsives, especially The Last of Us.[/QUOTE]

i be looking on ebay anyday over amazon for a used ps3..

due to the main reason you can add a 2 year warranty on ebay items.. i think you can only had an over priced 1 warranty on amazon items (i think 45 or 55)

i would never buy a used 360 or ps3 without a warranty

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Man no fucking ps3 drop, so cags please keep posting when ps3's appear on awd cause after watchong sony's press conference im gonna need one real soon for alot of their upcoming exculsives, especially The Last of Us.[/QUOTE]

Well you have a year to find one, The Last of Us isn't coming out anytime soon.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Well you have a year to find one, The Last of Us isn't coming out anytime soon.[/QUOTE]

Yeah true, but I have a copy of uncharted 3 from that fb thing and I have ratchet and clank tod so I could use a ps3 sooner than later.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Yeah true, but I have a copy of uncharted 3 from that fb thing and I have ratchet and clank tod so I could use a ps3 sooner than later.[/QUOTE]

Haha I don't have a ps3 either and I've got MGS4 just sitting here taunting me. So until I grab a ps3 from the warehouse, I think you are the competition ;)

Warehouse deals is 0 for 2 with me this week. My like new Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles came in a generic case (with the original artwork and manual, but not a gamecube case) and my like new steelbook had 2 dents and a scratch on the back. Sent em both back.

Too bad AWD doesn't allow ya to use the $10 promo codes from Amazon, since I still have one from some game I bought last fall and I have no idea what or when I'll use the damn thing.:cry:

[quote name='KtMack23']Warehouse deals is 0 for 2 with me this week. My like new Final Fantasy Chrystal Chronicles came in a generic case (with the original artwork and manual, but not a gamecube case) and my like new steelbook had 2 dents and a scratch on the back. Sent em both back.[/QUOTE]
Out of curiosity, have you sent many things back in the past? Honestly the fear of getting banned from Amazon, has me keeping my "returns" to a bare minimum for only when I need them. (I've never sent anything back besides a beat up Home Theater Sub that got damaged during shipping.)

I'm probably taking it to the extremes though, haven't really cared since when I've gotten my CE's from them they are usually in brand new conditions, but things like missing slipcovers, kinda gets me sometimes.

[quote name='eXiON']Out of curiosity, have you sent many things back in the past? Honestly the fear of getting banned from Amazon, has me keeping my "returns" to a bare minimum for only when I need them. (I've never sent anything back besides a beat up Home Theater Sub that got damaged during shipping.)

I'm probably taking it to the extremes though, haven't really cared since when I've gotten my CE's from them they are usually in brand new conditions, but things like missing slipcovers, kinda gets me sometimes.[/QUOTE]
I think I've only ever returned 1-2 things to them. One was copies of Kane & Lynch 2 that looked like they got lost in transit. They overnighted me a second package with more copies and then the tracking finally started working on the first batch. The other being a 'like new' PS3 from AWD that kept giving me the 'HDD is corrupted' error, was scratched all to hell and missing not only the controller but also the games it was supposed to come with.:roll::whistle2:#

The only other time I think I've ever had an issue with Amazon was during a trade-in when I(and many other CAG's) sent in games with glitched tiv's. Everybody before me got credited in full($30+ for one game, $90 for another), but I got mine sent back and nothing. I ended up having to get promo credits from Amazon to make up for the rigamarole.

That reminds me that I still have that copy of :wii:F1 2009 sitting in my closet someplace.:lol:

[quote name='eXiON']Out of curiosity, have you sent many things back in the past? Honestly the fear of getting banned from Amazon, has me keeping my "returns" to a bare minimum for only when I need them. (I've never sent anything back besides a beat up Home Theater Sub that got damaged during shipping.)

I'm probably taking it to the extremes though, haven't really cared since when I've gotten my CE's from them they are usually in brand new conditions, but things like missing slipcovers, kinda gets me sometimes.[/QUOTE]

These are actually the first time I've had to return something fulfilled through Amazon in my 4+ years using the site. I figure, as long as I'm only returning things I legitimately have a problem with, I wont get banned.

Out of curiosity, have you sent many things back in the past? Honestly the fear of getting banned from Amazon,

I return things all the time and never have an issue. Either I'm just lucky or the banning is becoming something of an urban legend -- or the people doing it are really, really abusing the system.

I'm always afraid too as I do return things often as I'm picky on the condition of the used. If it's advertised as very good but doesn't have the manual and the discs are scratched up, back it goes.

Maybe it's a ratio thing, if you return everything you buy vs returning a lot but also buying a lot...

[quote name='cleaver']Picked it up, anyone ever see it cheaper?[/QUOTE]

i was tempted, especially considering that i think it's cheaper than i've seen vanilla copies. i'm holding out for the inevitable version that includes all the dlc. :lol:

[quote name='JaylisJayP']What's the cheapest Saints Row 3 has been for 360? Has it gotten down to the $20 range yet?[/QUOTE]

No. You're still looking at least around $40 at retail.

[quote name='ooga']No. You're still looking at least around $40 at retail.[/QUOTE]

is it me, or did amazon just price match bestbuy for saints row the third

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back