Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Anyone know what "clear identification markings from its previous owner" could mean?

Found a Good condition NBA 2K12 for 360, but I'm not sure if that means someone wrote their name on the case or disc, if the disc might be scratched, or what.[/QUOTE]
Ask them to be sure. I'd say it's the former.

[quote name='sadboy']Ask them to be sure. I'd say it's the former.[/QUOTE]

Cool thanks, I'll send along the question then. I wouldn't mind if the name was written on the case, it is just a case, but I don't really want writing or scratches on the disc if possible.

[quote name='slidecage']I would get prime but not going to pay 80 per year for it and split no longer allowed... I could hook into a student account (well anyone could just sign up for college never show and get a free EDU address :_[/QUOTE]

Clearly, this is the reason you should sign up for college. And splitting a Prime account was never allowed. But sharing it with family is.

Purchased a PS3 Move bundle (acceptable) for $209 - came with everything except the box. The system and accessories were in pristine condition! I guess I lucked out with this one. :)

[quote name='slidecage']I dont know i got a 3DS off Ebay that has a warranty till March 2013 and was told my credit card company would double it to March 2014 since the reg. warranty was still in tack... Now if they would honor it in 2014 is another thing LOL[/QUOTE]

Who told you this? Because credit cards don't double second hand purchases.

[quote name='KtMack23']Urgh FSSS is so slow its a joke. its been five days and my orders are still "shipping soon" :/[/QUOTE]

I recently had a problem with this, too. So I looked it up and their fine print says that they can take up to five "business days" to even ship something ordered via FSSS. That's to say nothing of when it actually arrives.

They use FSSS as a way to prioritize shipping and if you choose it and it's even remotely big, it's going to probably wait the entire five day period before they get around to shipping it out. They waited until Day 5 on mine.

Fortunately, I'm in no great hurry, but man I laughed because I made two orders separately because of a new deal that showed up later and they shipped the later order the next day and I got it two days later. Same FSSS. I expected such crap from Newegg, but to see Amazon doing it is... sad.

I got my Mass Effect 2 CE for PC in today. I believe the condition was listed as Good and I would say that was accurate. Only the paper slipcover was dinged up. Looks like someone tore off the tape a little too hard and you know how that goes with tape and paper. Other than that, the steelbook is near mint and it came with all the DLC codes. If they work is another thing because I only bought it for the steelbook lol. Already have a free copy of ME2 from the DA2 disaster.

So most of the games that are from Amazon Warehouse are fine? Tekken 6 is only $12 and it's listed as good...even if I don't like it I can trade it in to Best Buy for $10 so might as well get it :p

i am looking for a N7 ME3 for ps3 and on its around 30 bucks at warehouse price at amazon but 2 options are very good used or like new used which one has a better chance of having N7 psn code to download dlc and online pass?

[quote name='showtimefolks']i am looking for a N7 ME3 for ps3 and on its around 30 bucks at warehouse price at amazon but 2 options are very good used or like new used which one has a better chance of having N7 psn code to download dlc and online pass?[/QUOTE]

Never in the history of CAG has there been a sentence that has run on as long as yours.

Congratulations.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (Good) $129.30
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Acceptable) $24.22
:ps3: Saint's Row: The Third (Acceptable) $23.99
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Collector's Edition (Good) $20.48
[vita] Mortal Kombat (Like New) $22.49
[/QUOTE]
Really tempted on that Brotherhood CE. $20.48 for "Good" but the "Like New" one is $23.63, then you have other AWD "Good" ones for $30.xx wtf?

[quote name='Raiders4life']So most of the games that are from Amazon Warehouse are fine? Tekken 6 is only $12 and it's listed as good...even if I don't like it I can trade it in to Best Buy for $10 so might as well get it :p[/QUOTE]
Go ahead and buy it, blu-rays can resist quite the beating so I'm sure the disc itself isn't scratched.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i am looking for a N7 ME3 for ps3 and on its around 30 bucks at warehouse price at amazon but 2 options are very good used or like new used which one has a better chance of having N7 psn code to download dlc and online pass?[/QUOTE]

Some people are having good luck buying "Good" versions of the CE. Your just going to have to take the shot and figure out which one might possibly come with the unused DLC codes since either one could.

[quote name='slidecage'] (well anyone could just sign up for college never show and get a free EDU address :_[/QUOTE]

Many colleges have a $100 application "fee" so it would actually be cheaper to just pay the $80

[quote name='showtimefolks']so its between paying gamestop 80 bucks for N7 edition or paying 30 for like new and taking a chnace with warehouse?[/QUOTE]

Yes

I'm contemplating buying Starhawk for $40ish off AWD. Does anyone know if there is an online pass for the game?

got my 2 copies of Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition 1 copy was open and the codes used but came with everything else the other copy was just 1 disc of mass effect 3 for the 360 in a green dvd case with nothing else...it was not even the Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition disc...how did someone f up this bad

[quote name='maxiell']I'm contemplating buying Starhawk for $40ish off AWD. Does anyone know if there is an online pass for the game?[/QUOTE]

yes it has one and its a great game feel sorry for developers that sony didn't advertise this game at all

[quote name='pedrobeara']got my 2 copies of Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition 1 copy was open and the codes used but came with everything else the other copy was just 1 disc of mass effect 3 for the 360 in a green dvd case with nothing else...it was not even the Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition disc...how did someone f up this bad[/QUOTE]

i was about to buy a like new ME3 N7 but now you scared me lol

i guess i much rather pay gamestop 80 bucks atleast that way i know its brand new and nothing used

[quote name='Survivalism']That's why it's free.[/QUOTE]

Buying a year of Prime was such a great investment for me. Paid itself back with all the 2 day shipping I have taken advantage of. Its nice ordering something for $5 and getting free 2 day shipping. Not to mention the streaming junk.

[quote name='confoosious']Who told you this? Because credit cards don't double second hand purchases.[/QUOTE]

credit card company.. like i said they could just be blowing smoke out of their asses and never cover it.

[quote name='showtimefolks']i was about to buy a like new ME3 N7 but now you scared me lol

i guess i much rather pay gamestop 80 bucks atleast that way i know its brand new and nothing used[/QUOTE]

just ordered another copy and the CS guy assured me this would not happen for what its worth

[quote name='pedrobeara']just ordered another copy and the CS guy assured me this would not happen for what its worth[/QUOTE]

pm me how your experience goes. i know the game and physical content will be there the only thing i am worried about is digital content being used

never expect a online pass to work when youre buying used at amazon. the pass might work but dont expect it to. if you want it guaranteed then buy it brand new.

if i buy a used game and it requires a online pass then i usually add 10 dollars to the total just to be safe.

I received my "like new" Mass Effect 3 CE today. It was actually factory sealed. I watched a youtube unboxing video to verify the clear sticker was actually the factory seal and not something Warehouse Deals put on. I typed in all the codes on my 360 and they all were unused (also verifying the CE was still factory sealed).

Here's the catch. The box is kind of smashed. The "steelbook" is smashed, the cardboard box holding the artbook is smashed and the outside box holding them both is smashed.

Honestly, it is still a pretty good deal. The game discs are perfectly mint and all the DLC codes are unused. I guess this smashed box saved me $52.

My guess is someone ordered the CE, it got smashed in the mail, the buyer sent it back to Amazon (without opening it), and then Warehouse Deals sold it for $28.

Just got home from being out of town to find my Diablo 3 Collector's Edition Like New that I had gotten for $70. As far as I can tell the thing is brand spanking new. It's still in its plastic wrap and all the AWD stickers are on the outside. I had been thinking it was going to be open and just keeping the pieces I wanted/selling the rest, but now that it seems completely new I think I'm going to keep it sealed as a collector's item.

Anything I should be worried about or check?

Has anyone ever seen Asura's Wrath for the PS3 up here? Man, I've been waiting on a solid price for that game, but I haven't seen it drop!

[quote name='Slixshot']Has anyone ever seen Asura's Wrath for the PS3 up here? Man, I've been waiting on a solid price for that game, but I haven't seen it drop![/QUOTE]

You missed the $30 sale at Target last week.

[quote name='maxiell']I'm contemplating buying Starhawk for $40ish off AWD. Does anyone know if there is an online pass for the game?[/QUOTE]
Fyi GS gives you the online passed with the used game. Just giving you another option.

[quote name='mrclutch']Fyi GS gives you the online passed with the used game. Just giving you another option.[/QUOTE]

That's news to me. The only other time I've heard of GameStop including an online pass for a used game (assuming the original owner redeemed it) was with :ps3:Mortal Kombat during the PSN outage last year.

Just for reference, Sony Interactive prints their online passes on the back of the manual and not on an insert like Ubisoft or EA does. It took me 10 minutes to realize that after opening up Uncharted 3.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']That's news to me. The only other time I've heard of GameStop including an online pass for a used game (assuming the original owner redeemed it) was with :ps3:Mortal Kombat during the PSN outage last year.

Just for reference, Sony Interactive prints their online passes on the back of the manual and not on an insert like Ubisoft or EA does. It took me 10 minutes to realize that after opening up Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]
I think they may give online passes for all Sony published games. I bought Twisted Metal and MLB 12: The Show at GS and they printed an online pass for both on the receipt.

They also gave them out with Arkham City for the Catwoman content, I believe. There was talk about it on the Bombcast when that game first came out, anyway. I never gave it a shot, just bought AC new.

[quote name='eLefAdEr']That's news to me. The only other time I've heard of GameStop including an online pass for a used game (assuming the original owner redeemed it) was with :ps3:Mortal Kombat during the PSN outage last year.

Just for reference, Sony Interactive prints their online passes on the back of the manual and not on an insert like Ubisoft or EA does. It took me 10 minutes to realize that after opening up Uncharted 3.[/QUOTE]

It depends on the company. Games like Mass Effect/BF3, they didnt supply us with codes to give out for pre-owned copies, which is why when they are pre-owned they were $44.99-47.99 instead of the usual $54.99, it's to off-set the cost of having to sell the online pass separately.

Most pre-owned vita games should come with an online pass except MLB12 AFAIK. If the pre-owned vita game is priced at 24.99, dont expect an online pass to print out.

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Bunch of PS VITA FEB @ $236.98 Good[/QUOTE]

They've had a ton of them for a while now. They definitely aren't selling at that price, especially for all that doesn't come with them. Hell, you can get a 3G for $195, and they only give Little Devs and 4GB with the FEB, so yeah. They've been lowering and re-raising them over the past week or so. Lowest was around $220, higher end being around $245.

[quote name='ProAnon']They've had a ton of them for a while now. They definitely aren't selling at that price, especially for all that doesn't come with them. Hell, you can get a 3G for $195, and they only give Little Devs and 4GB with the FEB, so yeah. They've been lowering and re-raising them over the past week or so. Lowest was around $220, higher end being around $245.[/QUOTE]

you also get that exclusive case. I sold the case for $40 bucks and deviants for $20 to make my $215 AWD FEB a real deal.

[quote name='slidecage']credit card company.. like i said they could just be blowing smoke out of their asses and never cover it.[/QUOTE]

Visa?

(I feel like I'm being trolled here.)

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Cool thanks, I'll send along the question then. I wouldn't mind if the name was written on the case, it is just a case, but I don't really want writing or scratches on the disc if possible.[/QUOTE]

I purchased a game in that condition once and there was numerical writing on the disc (it was most likely an ex-rental disc.)

[quote name='confoosious']Visa?

(I feel like I'm being trolled here.)[/QUOTE]

i got a 3ds with a visa and a vita with a capital one card (though i got the vita new) they said they would cover it for 2 years

Received my "very good" ME3 CE for $26.xx today. Couldn't be happier. It wasn't sealed but the thing seems new. Had the From Ashes and Online Pass unused. AWD delivers again!

[quote name='slidecage']i got a 3ds with a visa and a vita with a capital one card (though i got the vita new) they said they would cover it for 2 years[/QUOTE]

did you tell them it was used?

anyway, the long and short of it is that visa doesn't cover used goods.

So when buying a Used but "Like New" game should I assume any DLC code is probably gone and/or used unlike GameFly? Sorry if that's a question .. never bought through Warehouse Deals before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back