Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
the problem with Physical PC games like this with a code to unlock the ENTIRE GAME is after that one code is used, the rest is essentially worthless.

It would be different if the code only unlocked a portion of the game and could be purchased for under $15.

I doubt amazon knows if the codes are used they have a ton of stuff for sale and can't be bothered to create a blizzard account and try to use the code to see if it works before putting it up for sale, heck if they even know that the game is unplayable without it.

banning someone would require a lot, I wanted to return a pillow that hurt my neck and it was $10 and they refunded me, but told me to keep it anyway.... via the automated return system. they are putting other companies out of business and know that the customer is always right, even if they are cheap scheming little bastards like us.

I agree with you but the games come shrink wrapped, how does Amazon accept a return of the item if it's already opened? What I'm guessing is that these D3 games came damaged in some way, maybe the box was a little smashed, etc. So they put them on AWD, and BAM you have some people trying to take advantage of the situation.

[quote name='Coltin']Just picked up a "very good" 360 Mass Effect 3 CE for $28. Hope the codes work, but if not then oh well[/QUOTE]

Same here, missed out on it the first time around it hit this price point. Decided to pull the trigger because I needed a second copy. Picked up a LN for $30.06, I should've waited since it looks like the price went down a little bit. Oh well, hope it comes with the DLC! If not, it's still a good buy.

[quote name='RPGamer246']Just locked in a PS Vita for $162.xx in good condition. its still up but says backordered for reservation if anyones interested http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...&ie=UTF8&qid=1333741319&sr=8-2&condition=used

and now its gone[/QUOTE]

Nice, I nabbed one last night at the same price. Shipped just a bit ago!

I hope the system condition is good enough. Either way, can't beat $162 for a Vita! It's just a shame I spent half that on a damn memory card..

[quote name='Gden']So if I ordered Diablo III and the code doesn't work how hard would it be to return it?[/QUOTE]
It should be fairly easy since you bought a game that essentially, without the code only works as a nice display box.

[quote name='Gden']So if I ordered Diablo III and the code doesn't work how hard would it be to return it?[/QUOTE]

Here is the reason why the code is used...

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']I wonder if Amazon discards returned warehouse deals copies of D3. I just returned a used cd key copy.[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Markew001']Nice, I nabbed one last night at the same price. Shipped just a bit ago!

I hope the system condition is good enough. Either way, can't beat $162 for a Vita! It's just a shame I spent half that on a damn memory card..[/QUOTE]

yeah i'm hoping the system is in good enough condition aswell, and I noticed those memory card prices, hopefully I can catch one on awd aswell. I also hope a good sale for vita games comes up again like another b2g1.

[quote name='finstersucks']The worse part about eBay now isn't even about eBay it's paypal. Paypal Chargebacks are a pain to deal with. A person loses a case they just tell their cc that it was unauthorized purchase and you are out the money product sold, chargeback fees, shipping fees, eBay fees, and the product itself. eBay/PayPal always side with the cc company.[/QUOTE]
ebay is paypal is it not? I am pretty sure ebay bought them like half, they both went downhill once they did.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']ebay is paypal is it not? I am pretty sure ebay bought them like half, they both went downhill once they did.[/QUOTE]

Yeah eBay bought PayPal years ago.

[quote name='scott_matthews']Yeah eBay bought PayPal years ago.[/QUOTE]
Yeah it was so many years ago i used paypal. They closed my account recently cause i never login. I needed it recently i wanted ghost recon gs dlc. They not reopen it and gave up i am limited status but that company is pure evil... I wish more people use amazon payments...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']ebay is paypal is it not? I am pretty sure ebay bought them like half, they both went downhill once they did.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='scott_matthews']Yeah eBay bought PayPal years ago.[/QUOTE]

Yes eBay acquired PayPal around 2002. In 2001 I went and talked to my parents stockbroker and told him I want to buy paypal, as I think ebay will eventually buy them. He tells me in an Indian accent "I am not familiar with paypal. Maybe you would be interested in AMCC."

Long story short, ebay buys paypal, AMCC reverse splits 2 times and I lose 75% of my investment, Indian guy is now head of the local branch for Wells Fargo.

[quote name='Lucian']Would've liked that.[/QUOTE]

You can get Max Payne 3 brand new for $40 at BB. Granted there is tax and perhaps you have credit to amazon, but paying $39 for it like new isn't that great of a deal IMO.

[quote name='slowdive21']Yes eBay acquired PayPal around 2002. In 2001 I went and talked to my parents stockbroker and told him I want to buy paypal, as I think ebay will eventually buy them. He tells me in an Indian accent "I am not familiar with paypal. Maybe you would be interested in AMCC."

Long story short, ebay buys paypal, AMCC reverse splits 2 times and I lose 75% of my investment, Indian guy is now head of the local branch for Wells Fargo.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like he should be CEO :lol:

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Finally catch a ps3 restock, but I have to resist the urge to buy one. I want to finsh all current games I own on my 360, before I buy a ps3 :cry::cry:[/QUOTE]

Depending on how many games you have to play through you might as well wait for black friday if you can wait for that long?

[quote name='iduncurr']Depending on how many games you have to play through you might as well wait for black friday if you can wait for that long?[/QUOTE]

I dont have a crazy backlog like 79% of the people on this website do. I have a few retail games, some long dlc add ons for a few games, and then a good amount of arcade games. Honestly I think I might just wait till black friday or maybe even christmas. The only reason I want one really badly is I have uncharted 3 and ratchet and clank and some bluray movies, but no ps3 to play anything on. :cry:

[quote name='DesertLeo']Such as.....?[/QUOTE]

I'm not telling until after i checkout. If i am right, i may have figured out how to spot potential AWDs

[quote name='sgr76']I'm not telling until after i checkout. If i am right, i may have figured out how to spot potential AWDs[/QUOTE]

Aside from it showing up as "Not currently listed" but still on the page?

[quote name='allen9917']I know a lot of people have bit on the ME3 CE from AWD. It's always YMMV but is there a decent chance the DLC and online pass come unused?[/QUOTE]

I believe there's a good chance it'll have DLC if it's a Good or higher because I think those are the returns from the bent metal cases from release. I know a lot of CAGs had that happen to them.

[quote name='allen9917']I know a lot of people have bit on the ME3 CE from AWD. It's always YMMV but is there a decent chance the DLC and online pass come unused?[/QUOTE]
The odds aren't higher if you get a "Like New" vs. a "Very Good" or lesser, so YMMV. So to answer your question, yup there's a chance.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Angry Whale Disease. Don't listen to the above poster, he doesn't know what he's talking about.[/QUOTE]

This. Anyone that says differently is lying. Don't believe the liars!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back