Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Pompsy']Will a PAL version work on my NA console? I am a little skeptical when someone does not have any feedback.[/QUOTE]

Yes, PS3 is region free.

I got a brand new copy of Diablo 3 with a PC I built. I dont need it as I already have it. It seems like a LOT of people are looking on amazon for a Like New copy with unused codes.

I'll send this out for 45 shipped or 40 if you just want the code. Hit me up :) It's going to ebay soon, but figured if you guys dont want to gamble with a "maybe unused code" on AWD then this might be of benefit.

Thank u to whoever posted the Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3 CE. There was some markings on the box and its contents, but overall in good condition. Codes all worked thankfully and i couldn't be more happier with this purchase. Thanks again!

[quote name='havuk']can you watch movies from other regions too or just games??[/QUOTE]

You can watch *MOST* region-free movies and all region A/1 content (U.S., U.S. Territories, Canada, and Bermuda).

This is coming from someone who buys/resells region-free Blu-rays. I get a lot of returns from people trying to play region-free Blu-rays on their PS3. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it has something to do with the way some movies/documentaries/TV shows are broadcasted overseas that gives some US players trouble playing them.

*EDIT: Also, to answer the other part of your question, yes, the PS3 can play ALL games (there are no region-locked PS3 games)! :)

[quote name='segaplayer']Thank u to whoever posted the Xbox 360 Mass Effect 3 CE. There was some markings on the box and its contents, but overall in good condition. Codes all worked thankfully and i couldn't be more happier with this purchase. Thanks again![/QUOTE]
Mine should be here today. Hope I have the same luck.

[quote name='Coltin']Received my ME3 CE, everything looked great and codes were unused. Fantastic deal.[/QUOTE] Ditto on a second order I placed and received today. One out of two isn't bad. No hair, grease, or cracked discs. The seals were even intact. AWD is redeemed! Thanks for posting about it everybody.:)

Glad the ME3 CEs are working out, mine'll be here tomorrow.

Edit: Actually, it's been in town since 5 this morning. Thanks, post office.

Just got my ME3 CE, everything is in perfect condition. It has been opened but all the extras and codes are included. I havent had a chance to try the codes yet to see if they're unused, for the price though I'm not going to cry if they have been used.

[quote name='tribalnoise']i received my prince of persia (x360 2008) from AWD for $4.34. they sent me the limited edition. sweet.[/QUOTE]

Nice! :D

Interesting, been thinking of buying a new laptop.

Anyone have any personal feedback on these? Would probably mostly use it for movie watching, gaming (can it run D3, Civ V, and/or hopefully the new X-Com and SimCity?), internet, music, and word processing.

[quote name='TheCollegeGamer']Interesting, been thinking of buying a new laptop.

Anyone have any personal feedback on these? Would probably mostly use it for movie watching, gaming (can it run D3, Civ V, and/or hopefully the new X-Com and SimCity?), internet, music, and word processing.[/QUOTE]

That Asus laptop wouldn't even be able to run minecraft.

The GPU is better than standard onboard graphics, but the processor is terrible.

Dual Core, Only 3GB of RAM, 32-bit OS = Bleh.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']That Asus laptop wouldn't even be able to run minecraft.

The GPU is better than standard onboard graphics, but the processor is terrible.

Dual Core, Only 3GB of RAM, 32-bit OS = Bleh.[/QUOTE]

Spot on. That is a really shitty laptop, even at that price, if you have any intention of playing more than the binding of isaac.

[quote name='sylveranking']Well I received my Disgaea 4 premium edition today. Took about a month for it to go on AWD again, and....fucktastic fail. Not only was it not the premium edition, it was the PAL version of the standard edition. How someone labeled that as premium edition I will never know. Managed to get $13 promotional credit out of the CS person, so buying a new one at no cost to me.[/QUOTE]

:applause::applause::applause:

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']It's been that way since e3. Everyone is trying to clear stock before F2P.[/QUOTE]

It's going free to play?

[quote name='Monsta Mack']It's going free to play?[/QUOTE]

They're looking into it which means it more than likely will, especially with it's declining sub base.

Anyway, do you guys think that the new 3DS will be up at Amazon for a fair price? I know they'll probably get sniped right away (honestly don't know how the lurkers do it) but I was wondering if the discount will be more than 20 or so dollars. What was the difference in price for the Vita during launch?

[quote name='ArecxP']They're looking into it which means it more than likely will, especially with it's declining sub base.

Anyway, do you guys think that the new 3DS will be up at Amazon for a fair price? I know they'll probably get sniped right away (honestly don't know how the lurkers do it) but I was wondering if the discount will be more than 20 or so dollars. What was the difference in price for the Vita during launch?[/QUOTE]

They have been $162 - 190 since launch

[quote name='Greatwhitecoley']It's been that way since e3. Everyone is trying to clear stock before F2P.[/QUOTE]

Almost every non-WoW MMO has dropped rapidly in a short amount of time either way. By the half year point, most of them are sub $20 for just the box. Tera is moving there at an even faster pace.

[quote name='poker360']Hi.

:)[/QUOTE]

Lol - dang, snuck up on me all Agent 47 like.

Was gonna ask when you were going launch AWD Thread VI -- tis gettin a bit stale in here...

[quote name='blinknot4']Lol - dang, snuck up on me all Agent 47 like.

Was gonna ask when you were going launch AWD Thread VI -- tis gettin a bit stale in here...[/QUOTE]

I was thinking when it hits 10k posts.

Got my VG ME3. From Ashes intact and it's in good shape but I'm not thrilled with the amount of stickers they put on it, especially the two directly on the cardboard that are going to have to be hair-dryer-ed. There was also a giant fucking "graded by AWD" sticker I was scared of but it only stuck to the steelbook. As always, the worst ones are the original seals that are going to tear the cardboard to shreds if I try to remove them. Stop using these!

[quote name='baz8771']Spot on. That is a really shitty laptop, even at that price, if you have any intention of playing more than the binding of isaac.[/QUOTE]

To be fair, my current laptop barely runs The Binding of Isaac :p

received my good condition vita today. looks great no marks on it at all, but I can't get the rear touch pad to work at all. rebooted a few times, restored the vita, it just does not work. guess i'm going to have to send it back.

[quote name='RPGamer246']received my good condition vita today. looks great no marks on it at all, but I can't get the rear touch pad to work at all. rebooted a few times, restored the vita, it just does not work. guess i'm going to have to send it back.[/QUOTE]

Any good way to check if the rear touch pad is working correctly? This has me a little curious about the Vita I ordered earlier.

I simply tried the touch tutorial in welcome park and the 3rd game uses the rear touch pad. I couldnt do anything at all in that part of the game

Another way to test the rear touchpad is the Super Stardust Delta demo--touching the rear with the default controls in place activates a black hole during gameplay, so if nothing happens, the touchpad doesn't work.

[quote name='ZerotypeX']$128.44 - Diablo III CE

My regular edition D3 was suppose to show up today, but it's still stuck at a distant post office for a day and a half now. Hopefully tomorrow[/QUOTE]

Well..if the code is unused you can get a lot. Sold my code for 175.

[quote name='brauma']Anyone ever see any iPod touches or anything? I've searched before but never actually seen any.[/QUOTE]

I've seen the 8gb for around 140-150

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back