Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
$162.49 wifi vitas are up for pre-order on warehouse. Ordered on myself. Anyone know of the condition of these, who've ordered from them before?

[quote name='Sairou']$162.49 wifi vitas are up for pre-order on warehouse. Ordered on myself. Anyone know of the condition of these, who've ordered from them before?[/QUOTE]

Most I have seen here come in great shape, pretty much like new. But that means absolutely nothing as you could end up with a turd. No risk though so if the price entices you, go for it

[quote name='barrit']That's how my Skyrim CE was described and everything was still sealed. The packaging wasn't even really damaged either.[/QUOTE]

BTW mine arrived the other day, been too busy in Skyrim.

Experience was same, packaging was mint/sealed. Not bad for 'used - good'

Cheers!

[quote name='Sairou']$162.49 wifi vitas are up for pre-order on warehouse. Ordered on myself. Anyone know of the condition of these, who've ordered from them before?[/QUOTE]

Preorder? on Used (not new) Items?

[quote name='wynams']BTW mine arrived the other day, been too busy in Skyrim.

Experience was same, packaging was mint/sealed. Not bad for 'used - good'

Cheers![/QUOTE]

Awesome, glad it turned out okay!

I can tell you that mine came in on Monday and is pristine.

Mine came in great condition. From what I've seen, box condition is YMMV but usually decent, but Vita condition has almost always been outstanding.

Anyone know of the condition of these, who've ordered from them before?

There's a "Like New" one available right now for $187, if you want to play it safer. But everyone says they're usually great condition so I would just save the extra money.

[quote name='ShockandAww']It's probably not a good sign that the $188 Vita is still sitting there.[/QUOTE]

who in their right mind would buy a USED SYSTEM FOr 188 when you can get them for 190 after gift card at best buy (or is that over with )

[quote name='slidecage']who in their right mind would buy a USED SYSTEM FOr 188 when you can get them for 190 after gift card at best buy (or is that over with )[/QUOTE]

If they're getting taxed by Best Buy and not by Amazon, it's a significant difference.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Just bought a Good condition for $55.89
http://www.amazon.com/Wireless-Ster...TF8&coliid=I11Y48PNWPTC1B&colid=2PQXB18MURF63
Anyone has feedback on this? i just want something to use when I play games late night, I don't chat or anything.[/QUOTE]

It's a decent quality headset, especially for a wireless one and at the price you paid. I found it to be a bit heavy in the middle audio range (1k-5k Hz) but channel separation and clarity is decent. They are a bit bulky so you won't be winning any beauty contests with it but they are comfortable and lightweight.

They work for PC (Mac as well?) too but only in stereo mode.

[quote name='maxiell']If they're getting taxed by Best Buy and not by Amazon, it's a significant difference.[/QUOTE]

ummmm let see

188 with no warranty what so ever

or

190 with a 2 year warranty (on some credit cards)

i pay the tax and get 2 years worry free

Well they sure are going quick at $162.49. A couple were just available and I lost it trying to checkout.

Edit: nvm they keep popping up good for 162.49

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']ummmm let see

188 with no warranty what so ever

or

190 with a 2 year warranty (on some credit cards)

i pay the tax and get 2 years worry free[/QUOTE]

Gift cards don't get taken off the price immediately. You're still paying full price.

I tried getting a 32gb vita card and just went with a 16gb. and the good condition vitas do come in great condition. my rear touch pad didn't work but I checked with sony and they will fix it for free and are sending me a prepaid box. and since i talked with an amazon rep about the pad not working they refunded me $10. so all in all $152 for the vita and i'll just have to wait a couple weeks to get the rear touch pad fixed. beats paying full price and tax thats for sure.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']We've bought a few boxes of diapers from the warehouse. They just had a little damage to the box.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='jacknicklson']Most I have seen here come in great shape, pretty much like new. But that means absolutely nothing as you could end up with a turd. No risk though so if the price entices you, go for it[/QUOTE]

I think someone buying used diapers has more of a risk of winding up with a turd than someone buying a used Vita.

(hate to point out the obvious... ;))

[quote name='dz00mb1e']Gotta love their description. Selling it as LIKE NEW but, if you read closely it says "Packaging may have minor damage. Item is in excellent condition." Good stick nonetheless for that price. Anybody who needs one, jump on it!

iconxbox360.gif
Hori UMVC Arcade Stick (Like New) - $112.49
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...7U53NWQ&qid=1330416851&sr=1-29&condition=used[/QUOTE]
Did anyone buy this or the other used like new hori sticks? I just bought the hori soul calibur 5 stick used like new for $74.99 from awd. Does like new mean the hardware is guaranteed to be in mint condition and the box was just opened?

[quote name='Slixshot']Was waiting for that, thanks :)[/QUOTE]

Be prepared to be disappointed. While I got a new game and unused code, others have had returns with used codes. Have amazon on speed dial when your packages arrive.

I got a $162 vita about a month ago, had box, charger and USB but that was it. The pad where buttons are had a gash in the middle. I kept it since it was the only cosmetic defect and it was due to be my fathers day gift.

Gift card deals don't take money off the price of the Vita alone. You need to buy other stuff to take advantage of it. So if it's a $50 gift card it's $50 off the price of buying a Vita plus games or whatever.

would help if some of you guys would put the system in your posts. getting pretty sloppy here. thanks for the continued contributions though. not trying to put anyone down or anything.

I got my Very Good Mass Effect 3 CE yesterday.
Very satisfied. For less then thirty bucks I got all the content, DLC code, and mint condition discs. Granted the cases are a little beat up but I expected that.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Assassins Creed: Brotherhood CE PS3 like new $23.26

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003YMV2D0/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

I forgot to share. I bit on this one, and everything inside the product box came in prestine condition. The game is still sealed, it was never open. The box has a little damage in some corners, but that´s about it. Maybe it was out for display for a long time, but for $23.26 I{m very happy with it.

PS: There´s still one sold by WD in LN condition, but for $40!!

[quote name='HydroX']Very tempted but I only want the bullet, DLC and the game out of this.[/QUOTE]

Which is funny because the only thing I want is the statue, couldn't care less about the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back