Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Play3rtwo']play web of shadows, best spider man game since the self titled on xbox.

i'm going to wait till amazing is 9.99 before i bite on it.[/QUOTE]

Amazing is terrible. Rented it at Redbox and wish I had my free rental code back.

Web of Shadows is easily the best this gen, maybe next to Spider-Man 3? I think it was.

I bought a used liked new standard diablo III...is the code that comes with the game still valid if it's been used? I'm pretty new to pc gaming and most of my games I've bought off steam.

[quote name='xcefkevin']Very tempted to pick that up but honestly I havn't picked up a used game from Amazon in a while. I dont know if its just me or if you guys find a way around it but I hate...HATE the stickers they put on the cases. I try to get them off and half the time parts of the sticker stay on, other times ill get the sticker off but it leaves behind a sticky mess on the case.[/QUOTE]
You can use a hair dryer to heat it up and then remove it. That makes it really easy. But most of the time I can just pull it off as it is, if there is any residue then I just use the sticker to remove it (stick it back on and pull it out)

[quote name='namispep']good pruiec but u might as well jus buy the game of the yaer edt it dont need an online passa nd it has all the xtras its a better valu overall.[/QUOTE]

Seriously nobody can possibly spell so badly. It doesn't take a grammar Nazi to type sentences that can actually be read. Either you have a broken keyboard or you are a pretty smart 5 year old.

[quote name='kouleefoh']For his sake, I hope he was replying on his "smart" phone and he has really giant fingers.[/QUOTE]

The only excuse he could possibly have was that he was typing the message while his dog was eating his toes off.

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']The only excuse he could possibly have was that he was typing the message while his dog was eating his toes off.[/QUOTE]

Nope, here is a PM he sent me:

"stop make fun of me in walmart thread i do not appreceate i hope u kn oonline bullying it not leagl in 2012 so i dont kno when u grew up but its illegal now so stop this isnt 1996 antymore where u can get away with everything on internet so jus tstop."

It's just getting annoying now. Sorry for the off topic stuff. Let me see what Goldeneye is going for now...

[quote name='Thekrakrabbit']Seriously nobody can possibly spell so badly. It doesn't take a grammar Nazi to type sentences that can actually be read. Either you have a broken keyboard or you are a pretty smart 5 year old.[/QUOTE]
Grow up..... This forum is so out control lately...

[quote name='kouleefoh']For his sake, I hope he was replying on his "smart" phone and he has really giant fingers.[/QUOTE]

Most smart phones correct misspelled words,so that can't be it. I really don't care though,the dude is hilarious.

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Picked up the $15 Mortal Kombat, thanks! Trade in is $18 for anyone on the fence.[/QUOTE]

Just came here to post the same thing. Props to antlp89. Great price for a free rental and then some...

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']Picked up the $15 Mortal Kombat, thanks! Trade in is $18 for anyone on the fence.[/QUOTE]Even better: It trades in for $12 base ($24 after 100% bonus) at BBY through Saturday (7/7).

What has the general consensus been on the AWD Vitas? Is it pretty much a dice roll on the condition like it is with PC games and their CD keys? Do you have to pay shipping on a Vita return? I know you don't with a PC game from AWD.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']What has the general consensus been on the AWD Vitas? Is it pretty much a dice roll on the condition like it is with PC games and their CD keys? Do you have to pay shipping on a Vita return? I know you don't with a PC game from AWD.[/QUOTE]
Don't know but I'm getting my "good" Vita later today and will report back on it. Not sure why you wouldn't pay return shipping on a Vita..unless you're talking about it not being in the described condition. In that case I imagine you could return it and have them pay for it.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Don't know but I'm getting my "good" Vita later today and will report back on it. Not sure why you wouldn't pay return shipping on a Vita..unless you're talking about it not being in the described condition. In that case I imagine you could return it and have them pay for it.[/QUOTE]

Cool, I'll be looking forward to your experience!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']What has the general consensus been on the AWD Vitas? Is it pretty much a dice roll on the condition like it is with PC games and their CD keys? Do you have to pay shipping on a Vita return? I know you don't with a PC game from AWD.[/QUOTE]

You get very few complaints, even with the cheaper "good" ones. sometimes people report dead areas on the rear touchpad or something, but Amazon customer service is legendary and people generally don't pay return shipping if condition is not up to expectations.

[quote name='apterous']You get very few complaints, even with the cheaper "good" ones. sometimes people report dead areas on the rear touchpad or something, but Amazon customer service is legendary and people generally don't pay return shipping if condition is not up to expectations.[/QUOTE]

Ahh, that's assuring! Thanks!

ups came 2 my front door. my vita came. it is in good condt. but there are some finger prints on the screen and some tiny scratches.no major probs 2 report. overall i am happy.

Got my "good" condition $162.49 Vita today. As far as I can tell so far it's in excellent condition. Clearly used as someone forgot to deactivate it but no scratches to speak of and everything included.

Of course I have no memory, so I can't play anything on it to test the damn buttons. Only games I currently have for it require memory. I also don't know how to test the rear touch pad.

On a side note, I bought an 8GB Vita card finally for a reasonable price ($19.50) so I guess I just wait til I get that in about 5 days before I can even do anything with my Vita. Lame. Can't even download the Netflix app.

Edit: And now that Ive been looking for memory for the last day one pops up on AWD right after I bought an 8GB card. I went ahead and bought the 32GB card from Warehouse deals for $61.18. ffs...oh well first world problems I guess.

$22 Acceptable Uncharted 3

$18 Red Dead GOTY PS3 like new

$27.59 Uncharted Golden Abyss acceptable

$260 good Xbox 250GB Xbox Holiday Bundle w/ Kinect

[quote name='ShockandAww']Got my "good" condition $162.49 Vita today. As far as I can tell so far it's in excellent condition. Clearly used as someone forgot to deactivate it but no scratches to speak of and everything included.

Of course I have no memory, so I can't play anything on it to test the damn buttons. Only games I currently have for it require memory. I also don't know how to test the rear touch pad.

On a side note, I bought an 8GB Vita card finally for a reasonable price ($19.50) so I guess I just wait til I get that in about 5 days before I can even do anything with my Vita. Lame. Can't even download the Netflix app.

[/QUOTE]

Mine came preloaded with a "welcome park" app. It is a tutorial/mini games. You can at least test buttons and rear touch and everything with this.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Got my "good" condition $162.49 Vita today. As far as I can tell so far it's in excellent condition. Clearly used as someone forgot to deactivate it but no scratches to speak of and everything included.

Edit: And now that Ive been looking for memory for the last day one pops up on AWD right after I bought an 8GB card. I went ahead and bought the 32GB card from Warehouse deals for $61.18. ffs...oh well first world problems I guess.

[/QUOTE]

No way! i missed the memory card again :cry:

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']No way! i missed the memory card again :cry:[/QUOTE]
:cry: Sorry Ive been watching for them like a hawk. I guess that's the way the cookiecrumblz. I should have put on some sunglasses for that.

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']Mine came preloaded with a "welcome park" app. It is a tutorial/mini games. You can at least test buttons and rear touch and everything with this.[/QUOTE]
Yeah I did this and was able to test the camera and the gyroscope but as far as I know none of them used the rear touch or any of the buttons. I'll have to look at it again later.

[quote name='ShockandAww']:cry: Sorry Ive been watching for them like a hawk. I guess that's the way the cookiecrumblz. I should have put on some sunglasses for that.[/QUOTE]

lmao its ok, i'll try waiting for it again :cool:

PS Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle for $194.99 - Good

[quote name='ShockandAww']:cry: Sorry Ive been watching for them like a hawk. I guess that's the way the cookiecrumblz. I should have put on some sunglasses for that.[/QUOTE]

CSI.gif

188477_o.gif

Mass Effect 3 (360) - $24

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1341526507&s=merchant&sr=1-9

NBA 2k12 (PS3) - $20

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1341526507&s=merchant&sr=1-23

Starcraft 2 - $35

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1341526660&s=merchant&sr=1-91

Question for those of you who have gotten AWD Vitas: I'm currently saving up for one, but I'm also thinking if I should just wait for the AC bundle. What do you guys think?

[quote name='cookiecrumbz']Hey i remember you, you also managed to get a 32 GB MC from AWD (i think). In what condition did the item arrived in?[/QUOTE]

It came it outstanding condition, no complaints. :)

If you are having trouble finding a memory card, I'd try using

http://thetracktor.com/detail/B006JKASCK/

They send you an email whenever an item is available at/under a specific price.

That's what I used to notify me when it was available (I set it to under $60, but you can look up other sizes if you want something cheaper).

Pair this with a email notifier (I'm using chrome and a yahoo mail notifier plugin called Yahoo Mail Checker) and you should find one a lot easier.

Much easier than constantly checking this thread/manually searching the warehouse.

[quote name='antlp89']It came it outstanding condition, no complaints. :)

If you are having trouble finding a memory card, I'd try using

http://thetracktor.com/detail/B006JKASCK/

They send you an email whenever an item is available at/under a specific price.

That's what I used to notify me when it was available (I set it to under $60, but you can look up other sizes if you want something cheaper).

Pair this with a email notifier (I'm using chrome and a yahoo mail notifier plugin called Yahoo Mail Checker) and you should find one a lot easier.

Much easier than constantly checking this thread/manually searching the warehouse.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! this will help a lot of people, especially AWD enthusiasts!

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Question for those of you who have gotten AWD Vitas: I'm currently saving up for one, but I'm also thinking if I should just wait for the AC bundle. What do you guys think?[/QUOTE]

If you really want that white Vita than wait for it.
Personally, I think you should just grab a used Vita for $162, than get a 16GB memory card and a game of your choice or ore-order Assassin's Creed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back