Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
My Acceptable Record of Agarest War 2 LE arrived today, and it really does look like it's just in that condition because of a (noticeable but acceptable) dent in the box. Otherwise the item is in new condition (the AWD sticker is on the outside plastic, so it'll come off when I unwrap the plastic).

[quote name='Vigilante']My Acceptable Record of Agarest War 2 LE arrived today, and it really does look like it's just in that condition because of a (noticeable but acceptable) dent in the box. Otherwise the item is in new condition (the AWD sticker is on the outside plastic, so it'll come off when I unwrap the plastic).[/QUOTE]

I like my stuff complete, but a dent doesn't kill it for me... interesting, I may consider buying this...

I received my Good PS Vita First Edition Bundle yesterday and it was in perfect condition. The game was still shrink wrapped, the memory card was still in its original package, and the system is in absolutely perfect condition. The only thing I need to get (if it's possible) is the SIM card in case I EVER wanted to use the 3G portion of it (and as of now, I have no need). But thanks for all the feedback when comparing the condition quality!

[quote name='Vigilante']My Acceptable Record of Agarest War 2 LE arrived today, and it really does look like it's just in that condition because of a (noticeable but acceptable) dent in the box. Otherwise the item is in new condition (the AWD sticker is on the outside plastic, so it'll come off when I unwrap the plastic).[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the heads up. They are all gone now, but I'll keep an eye out for more.

[quote name='barrit']Thanks for the heads up. They are all gone now, but I'll keep an eye out for more.[/QUOTE]No problem. As a small update, I opened the LE and everything inside is indeed new--the game is still sealed and the box has that new-game smell (hopefully you know what I mean ;)).

I saw some DS Lites for $40-$60, but not from AWD though. From NextWorth and Source Media, which I believe are Amazon's Trade In partners I believe?

[quote name='Geco17']I saw some DS Lites for $40-$60, but not from AWD though. From NextWorth and Source Media, which I believe are Amazon's Trade In partners I believe?[/QUOTE]

Nextworth is Radio Shack / Target trade-in partners. Probably have kiosks in more places than that, just those come to mind first.

[quote name='blinknot4']Nope. The easiest for me (thus far) was the Moonlight Butterfly. I never even got hit.

Whatever, the game is incredible - that we can agree on![/QUOTE]

Forgot about the Butterfly. You can summon an AI witch to help with that fight, and it dies in two of her moves. It's sad, really.

I died once to it, though. Got overly cocky and took a butterfly beam to the chest.

[quote name='DesertLeo']I got it used like new last week, and for some reason I'm having the hardest time getting into it....[/QUOTE]

I bought it from BBY as part of the B2G1 free and I can't get into it also. I played KOA:R until I platinum it but I think Dragon's Dogma is not for me. Thinking about trading it back to BBY for close to $30 after bonus.

Got my VG copy of Gears 2 LE today and the Steelbook looks brand new. Bought it mainly for the case.

[quote name='blinknot4']Got both of these - huge thanks to both of you. I have been checkin on Silent Hill HD and Lego Bats 2 for a while now. Thanks for the heads up!

[/QUOTE]

Yes, I just quoted myself...

Got my 'Very Good' Silent Hill HD Collection for PS3 today! Everything was super minty:
AWDFAIL1.jpg

And then I opened the fakkin case:
AWDFAIL2.jpg

I've since contacted Amazon... but I am still bummed.

[quote name='blinknot4']Yes, I just quoted myself...

Got my 'Very Good' Silent Hill HD Collection for PS3 today! Everything was super minty:
AWDFAIL1.jpg

AWDFAIL2.jpg

I've since contacted Amazon... but I am still bummed.[/QUOTE]

Oh wow.

Got my acceptable Prototype 2 :ps3: today (paid $29). It looked like a sticker tore a teensy bit of the paper off the Radnet sleeve. Game inside the sleeve was new and sealed. It mitigated the utter pain and humiliation from having my :360: FIFA 12 trade-in rejected for not having a manual that doesn't exist.

[quote name='Jackovasaurus']Oh wow.[/QUOTE]

My reaction was more 'wtf' ... but with a tinge of 'wow'. Aside from receiving an empty case once from AWD last year - this has been the only other fail.

Somebody pulled a fast one though - selling back an Xbox disc as a PS3 disc. Perhaps the blind community has taken up jobs checking in trade-ins...

Sidenote: The xbox disc is super minty! Lolzfailcrylolz.

[quote name='blinknot4']Yes, I just quoted myself...

AWDFAIL1.jpg

AWDFAIL2.jpg

I've since contacted Amazon... but I am still bummed.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. At least Amazon has excellent customer service

[quote name='Geco17']I saw some DS Lites for $40-$60, but not from AWD though. From NextWorth and Source Media, which I believe are Amazon's Trade In partners I believe?[/QUOTE]

wouldnt pay more then 30 for a used DS lite

anyone find it odd that the ps vita feb's were going for about $200-210 when they were in semi-limited supply, and now they have a crap load of them going for $225-230?

Got my Ico/SotC for 13.99 today. Was like new except one of the spots on the case doesn't clasp closed. So a quick swap out of the case and I'll be good to go.

Now to wait for a 360 version of Dragon's Dogma...

[quote name='tuffguycore']Got my Ico/SotC for 13.99 today. Was like new except one of the spots on the case doesn't clasp closed. So a quick swap out of the case and I'll be good to go.

Now to wait for a 360 version of Dragon's Dogma...[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'm still waiting on Dragon's Dogman for PS3 to be under $30. I have a feeling it's going to be a while.

[quote name='Shaq-Funaki']Yeah I'm still waiting on Dragon's Dogman for PS3 to be under $30. I have a feeling it's going to be a while.[/QUOTE]

Me too but I always wait on RPGs since they take so long to play through resulting in a lower TIV.

[quote name='TimesTicking']also has there been any UMvC3 in AWD?[/QUOTE]

I've been looking for a copy for 360 but haven't found any yet. I already own it on PS3 so I'm not in a rush to pick up a 360 copy. I wish it was available for DL though...I prefer to have all my fighting games saved to my HD :)

[quote name='TimesTicking']Hmm should I get DMC HD for $20.99?
also has there been any UMvC3 in AWD?[/QUOTE]

Yes. If I remember correctly I saw one for $19.54 for acceptable.

Grabbed a demon's souls deluxe. Thanks!

Also, just got my Like New box 360 Star Wars limited Edition bundle and it was brand spanking new. The thing is awesome.

[quote name='mr_top_hat']Playstation Vita 32GB Memory Card (Like New) $61.21
http://www.amazon.com/32GB-PlayStat...2L77EE7U53NWQ&s=generic&qid=1342816912&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

someone picked that one up really quick. i tried getting it, but it was already gone. i was able to snag the witcher 2 though for 29.99, so not all was lost.

i said i wasn't going to buy any more games until i finished all the ones i have in my backlog, but i couldn't resist sub $30 like new. i think my wife will like it though, so i'll just say it was for her :cool:

Is $15 too much for Fallout 3 goty on xbox? I have the base game, but really want the dlc, so essentially I'm paying $15 for the dlc.

I'd just rent it somewhere around here to install the dlc, but we don't have any place around here that carries it = /

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Is $15 too much for Fallout 3 goty on xbox? I have the base game, but really want the dlc, so essentially I'm paying $15 for the dlc.

I'd just rent it somewhere around here to install the dlc, but we don't have any place around here that carries it = /[/QUOTE]

You could also trade in your old original copy for a few bucks,making it around $11-$12. I'm not really sure how much F3 goty usually goes for,but to me it seems like a good deal considering you get a decent amount of content and most of it is fun,from what I've heard anyway.

[quote name='tlwizard']Grabbed a demon's souls deluxe. Thanks!

Also, just got my Like New box 360 Star Wars limited Edition bundle and it was brand spanking new. The thing is awesome.[/QUOTE]

Oooh I missed out on Demon's Souls deluxed edition :cry:.

Originally Posted by steelcurtain11
Is $15 too much for Fallout 3 goty on xbox? I have the base game, but really want the dlc, so essentially I'm paying $15 for the dlc.

I'd just rent it somewhere around here to install the dlc, but we don't have any place around here that carries it = /

[quote name='Vap']You could also trade in your old original copy for a few bucks,making it around $11-$12. I'm not really sure how much F3 goty usually goes for,but to me it seems like a good deal considering you get a decent amount of content and most of it is fun,from what I've heard anyway.[/QUOTE]

Or you could just "rent" it from Gamestop.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Aren't we supposed to avoid advertising things like fraud?[/QUOTE]

Not fraud. It's a 7 Day return policy on used games giving you full money back if you don't like it, or any other reason. They tell you this when you buy it, it's on the receipt.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Not fraud. It's a 7 Day return policy on used games giving you full money back if you don't like it, or any other reason. They tell you this when you buy it, it's on the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Plus it's GameStop... who cares!? :lol:

[quote name='steelcurtain11']Is $15 too much for Fallout 3 goty on xbox? I have the base game, but really want the dlc, so essentially I'm paying $15 for the dlc.

I'd just rent it somewhere around here to install the dlc, but we don't have any place around here that carries it = /[/QUOTE]

That's a good deal by console standards. But Fallout 3 GOTY was just $4.99 on steam :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back