Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DudeImGodly']Not fraud. It's a 7 Day return policy on used games giving you full money back if you don't like it, or any other reason. They tell you this when you buy it, it's on the receipt.[/QUOTE]

Actually...it doesn't say that.

"Used (pre-owned) merchandise and opened new accessories may be returned for a refund within 7 days of purchase or exchanged for the identical item within 30 days of purchase."

Doesn't say anything about being able to return for any reason what-so-ever on the receipt. And yes...it is fraud. Unless you're 100% honestly returning it and saying that the only reason you bought it was to download the content to your hard drive for free, it's fraud. If you're lying to them about the reason you're returning it, it's fraud. And I know at my store, per order of our DM, we don't allow the return of these Fallout discs, or anything else that people can basically just get the content for free.

But whatever, I'm not here to argue with you, this will be my last post on the subject.

On topic...I'm torn between buying a used 360 on AWD now, or waiting it out until the Halo 4 bundle arrives. After seeing how cheap some of the 360 holiday bundles went for, I'm hoping it'll be the same thing with the Halo bundle. On one hand, I don't need it now as I'd be literally buying it just to play Halo. On the other, I have enough credit to cover it now, and I risk burning that out before November. I guess I could always grab the bundle and use my downloadable copy of Reach to brush up on my skills.

I missed Demon's Souls Deluxe...? Dang. :(

Just wondering, what did those retail for when it first came out? I was stupid not to buy it, especially since I bought the regular edition near launch...

[quote name='Roll']I missed Demon's Souls Deluxe...? Dang. :(

Just wondering, what did those retail for when it first came out? I was stupid not to buy it, especially since I bought the regular edition near launch...[/QUOTE]

I think the msrp was $69.99.
I checked my amazon account and I paid $66.99 for it back in 9-30-2009.

I actually bought the deluxe edition from GameStop used for $40 when it came out, perfect condition. I returned it because my Internet was crapping out and I kept getting disconnected. Feel really stupid about that.

[quote name='maxiell']:360: Dark Souls Acceptable $14.xx
:360: Halo Reach LE Like New $23.94
:pc: Lego Batman 2 Very Good $14
:ps3: 160 GB console Very Good $175
:360: Amazing Spiderman Like New $37.49
:360: Kinect Console 4GB Bundle Very Good $210[/QUOTE]

If anyone is looking for just the 360 console let me know. maybe we can work out a deal where you send me the Kinect only.

nvm, looks like you can get the 4gb for only $140 on warehouse. Not looking to spend $70 + shipping.

Was sitting on a fair amount of Amazon credit from the BBY 100% trade-in run and drunkenly bought a first generation iPad (like new) from AWD last night for $270. Anybody have any experience with this?

[quote name='YBX87']do you need online pass to play the multiplayer?[/QUOTE]

The game is great - get it.

I had it for 360 and there was no online pass needed. I would assume the same for PS3...

Either way, I only played the MP a couple times. It is nothing extraordinary. I actually never even used my Fubar pack before selling it on eBay. Also, there are are no achievements for MP.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U'][vita] PlayStation Vita First Edition Bundle (Good) $226.18
[vita] PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $218.99
:ps3: The Sly Collection (Like New) $16.80
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Very Good) $16.91
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (Acceptable) $23.99
:360: L.A. Noire (Good) $9.74
:360: Alan Wake: Limited Edition (Good) $24.40
:360: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (Acceptable) $25.47[/QUOTE]

How is Deus Ex HR? I hate to admit it, but I was never fond of its previous title on Xbox.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']How is Deus Ex HR? I hate to admit it, but I was never fond of its previous title on Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Much better than the previous iterations minus the boss battles that feel out of place because they are (outsourced to another developer). Other than that it is a fantastic game.

[quote name='RabbitSuit']How is Deus Ex HR? I hate to admit it, but I was never fond of its previous title on Xbox.[/QUOTE]

Honestly, it may be my favorite games of this gen.

:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Acceptable) $179.98
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (Acceptable) $126.04
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Aqua Blue (Acceptable) $122.89
[vita] LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Like New) $26.45
[vita] Uncharted: Golden Abyss (Like New) $30.86
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $29.91
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (Like New) $26.36
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Good) $15.70
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (Acceptable) $11.99
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Good) $19.00
:360: Just Cause 2 (Good) $12.99
:360: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Good) $19.43
:360: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $22.49
:360: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Acceptable) $29.99
:360: The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings Enhanced Edition (Like New) $29.99
:360: Dark Souls (Like New) $18.17
:360: LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Like New) $29.99
:360: Lord of the Rings: War in the North (Good) $11.67

iconxbox360.gif
Assassin's Creed: Revelations - Like New - $7.49

Just a word to warning, that could be the :360:Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year that I just returned. Was very much 'like new', but was :ps3: not :360:

I have had poor luck with Warehouse Deals in general. Ordered an iPad case that was 'Like New', and it was literally the empty packaging for the case. Ordered an Xbox power cable that clearly stated on the site that it was for my model of 360 but showed up as a slim power cable. Even the one I kept, a :360: Skyrim that was 'like new' was missing something in the packaging.

In concept I love warehouse deals, but their quality assurance just stinks.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...08-20&ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used

[quote name='donniedroc']Just a word to warning, that could be the :360:Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year that I just returned. Was very much 'like new', but was :ps3: not :360:

I have had poor luck with Warehouse Deals in general. Ordered an iPad case that was 'Like New', and it was literally the empty packaging for the case. Ordered an Xbox power cable that clearly stated on the site that it was for my model of 360 but showed up as a slim power cable. Even the one I kept, a :360: Skyrim that was 'like new' was missing something in the packaging.

In concept I love warehouse deals, but their quality assurance just stinks.
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...08-20&ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&condition=used[/QUOTE]

That sucks for you, man, but I actually just ordered the PS3 copy. Wouldn't it be kind of funny if I got a 360 version instead? Ha.

I haven't had a problem with the warehouse (but then again, I've only ordered from them a couple of times) so I'm sorry to hear you've had several problems. Hopefully it's just a weird fluke-y string of events, and it gets better for you!

EDIT:
[quote name='ooga']On disc[/QUOTE]

Thanks!

Got Perfect Dark Zero in the mail today (quick shipping!). Came complete even with the outer slip cover, though a corner is cracked. Other than that, perfect condition. No scratches on the steelbook case either!

[quote name='Slixshot']Honestly, it may be my favorite games of this gen.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. You can easily sink 40 hours into it, multiple ways to play, it was top 3 of 2011.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back