Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Can anyone interpret what this means? The item is listed as very good used. I assume I could just return it if I dont like the quality. Its for a DS lite $91. Need to get one for a gift and it was the color she wanted.

Last chance! Last days to get this item at our lowest price yet. Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired.

[quote name='dinovelvet']
36.jpg
[/QUOTE]

:lol:

I just got two like-new Vita games that I ordered over the weekend and both of them arrived with big circular holes punched through the original UPC code on the cover art insert (which was beneath the standard AWD UPC sticker on the case). Have any of you guys experienced the same thing recently? I hope this isn't a new AWD SOP.

[quote name='scott_matthews']I just got two like-new Vita games that I ordered over the weekend and both of them arrived with big circular holes punched through the original UPC code on the cover art insert (which was beneath the standard AWD UPC sticker on the case). Have any of you guys experienced the same thing recently? I hope this isn't a new AWD SOP.[/QUOTE]

That means they were a review/promo copy.

I ordered a $34.99 Black Ops II for Xbox and just got the PS3 version in. I called customer service and the person I spoke to basically just offered me to return it for a refund. Even with slight arguing on my part. Where's the legendary customer service I've heard so much about? "Sorry we sent you the wrong game, now go to UPS and mail it back to us."

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']I ordered a $34.99 Black Ops II for Xbox and just got the PS3 version in. I called customer service and the person I spoke to basically just offered me to return it for a refund. Even with slight arguing on my part. Where's the legendary customer service I've heard so much about? "Sorry we sent you the wrong game, now go to UPS and mail it back to us."[/QUOTE]

Why do people think that they are always going to get tons of promotional credit on any little mistakes?
I'm sure they made it easy for you to return.
Also, please note that you bought a $34.99 game, which is an insignificant amount of money (in the grand scheme of things). Do you actually think that Amazon just hand out these 'gifts' for every little purchase?
Last year I bought a $250 piece of furniture. It came broken. Amazon said put it back in the box, and ship it back to us. I had a replacement before I ever sent mine in. But, I never called anybody to ask for 'gifts'. If they give them to you, nice! Otherwise, stop whining!

[quote name='Crucial Kenny']I ordered a $34.99 Black Ops II for Xbox and just got the PS3 version in. I called customer service and the person I spoke to basically just offered me to return it for a refund. Even with slight arguing on my part. Where's the legendary customer service I've heard so much about? "Sorry we sent you the wrong game, now go to UPS and mail it back to us."[/QUOTE]

It used to be legendary - last summer, I ordered two games and the cases were cracked - they gave me a $10 credit without me even asking for one, I just went to complain about the packaging so they'd fix it. But Amazon's gone downhill all over - just recently they told me to return an item and reorder it instead of giving me the $1.95 price difference

At the very least, you should be able to return it without paying shipping because it was their error.

[quote name='black_hand313']It used to be legendary - last summer, I ordered two games and the cases were cracked - they gave me a $10 credit without me even asking for one, I just went to complain about the packaging so they'd fix it. But Amazon's gone downhill all over - just recently they told me to return an item and reorder it instead of giving me the $1.95 price difference

At the very least, you should be able to return it without paying shipping because it was their error.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a PS3 a couple years back and it arrived with a beat up, opened box from FedEx, I wanted to complain about that and they refunded the entire order. I told them that wouldn't be necessary, and the system ended up being defective anyways, but still...

Did you want an Amazon employee to drive to your house and pick it up? You got a refund - and rightfully so. Case closed.

wow, talk about entitlement...

they give credit for damaged items sometimes. you just got the wrong game, which they'll exchange for you, which is all you deserve.

[quote name='dragonjud']Why do people think that they are always going to get tons of promotional credit on any little mistakes?
I'm sure they made it easy for you to return.
Also, please note that you bought a $34.99 game, which is an insignificant amount of money (in the grand scheme of things). Do you actually think that Amazon just hand out these 'gifts' for every little purchase?
Last year I bought a $250 piece of furniture. It came broken. Amazon said put it back in the box, and ship it back to us. I had a replacement before I ever sent mine in. But, I never called anybody to ask for 'gifts'. If they give them to you, nice! Otherwise, stop whining![/QUOTE]

Wow, calm down man. I really just wanted the product I originally ordered. It's not available now since it was a warehouse deal. I didn't call and ask for promo credit. I would be happy if they offered me $5. You had a replacement sent before you even made your return.

[quote name='black_hand313']It used to be legendary - last summer, I ordered two games and the cases were cracked - they gave me a $10 credit without me even asking for one, I just went to complain about the packaging so they'd fix it. But Amazon's gone downhill all over - just recently they told me to return an item and reorder it instead of giving me the $1.95 price difference

At the very least, you should be able to return it without paying shipping because it was their error.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, those are the types of stories I'd always hear about. Guess they have just went downhill some.

How come no one can read what Crucial Kenny even wrote?

Did they say they wanted free money? No.

They are annoyed because they ordered an item and got the wrong one and they were not offered to get the right item they ordered. Imagine if you go to a restaurant, order your favorite food item (let's say it's a hamburger for argument sake), you get your meal but it's a pork chop. You tell the waiter this is not what you ordered, they say "Sorry here is your money back, just give us the food", you then go to order another hamburger and they say "sorry...we don't have any left", but they had some when you initially ordered your burger and they screwed up.

All he wants is the hamburger he ordered. He doesn't want a refund or credit, he wants what he paid for. Granted amazon does not need to do that, they need to either give him what he ordered or a refund and they are offering a refund, but that doesn't make it right it just makes it like it never happened.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']How come no one can read what Crucial Kenny even wrote?

They are annoyed because they ordered an item and got the wrong one and they were not offered to get the right item they ordered. Imagine if you go to a restaurant, order your favorite food item (let's say it's a hamburger for argument sake), you get your meal but it's a pork chop. You tell the waiter this is not what you ordered, they say "Sorry here is your money back, just give us the food", you then go to order another hamburger and they say "sorry...we don't have any left", but they had some when you initially ordered your burger and they screwed up.

All he wants is the hamburger he ordered. He doesn't want a refund or credit, he wants what he paid for. Granted amazon does not need to do that, they need to either give him what he ordered or a refund and they are offering a refund, but that doesn't make it right it just makes it like it never happened.[/QUOTE]

I think people jumped on him because he asked "where is the legendary customer service I hear about?"

To be legendary, you got to really do something far above "average/normal" customer service.

Restaurants usually do fix your order for you if they got it wrong, but I personally wouldn't say that qualifies them as having "legendary customer service."

What kills me is that the solution requires time and effort on his part when it wasn't his mistake. Somehow he should be reimbursed for that. Legendary or not there is courteous.

[quote name='WormFOODx']What kills me is that the solution requires time and effort on his part when it wasn't his mistake. Somehow he should be reimbursed for that. Legendary or not there is courteous.[/QUOTE]

While I can almost agree with that statement. You have to take into account, any other store. If you buy something at a B&M and discover a flaw or defect, you take it back don't you? Was that your fault? No...how often does a B&M say "oh, we're sorry you had to drive back...Here's a gift card for your troubles and the replaced item".

That's not how the world works. Mistakes happen, people are happy to correct them. This country (assuming the person in question is in the US) has become way to litigious for the sake of making quick bucks.

Might I recommend you trade it in to bestbuy? $43.20 if you are an unlocked member, or $40.50 if not. I realize you'd prefer to get the 360 version of the game, but I don't think they can really control when they get a used one in stock. At least this would get you some extra cash.

[quote name='plus1zero']I ordered a PS3 a couple years back and it arrived with a beat up, opened box from FedEx, I wanted to complain about that and they refunded the entire order. I told them that wouldn't be necessary, and the system ended up being defective anyways, but still...[/QUOTE]

I just order a Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle and I got a PS3 Move Bundle... 2 days ago.

[quote name='wohomerhoo']I just order a Xbox 360 Holiday Bundle and I got a PS3 Move Bundle... 2 days ago.[/QUOTE]

I ordered a 3 month xbox live gold card and got a 4000 Microsoft point card instead. I contacted them, and they let me keep it.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']How come no one can read what Crucial Kenny even wrote?

All he wants is the hamburger he ordered. He doesn't want a refund or credit, he wants what he paid for. Granted amazon does not need to do that, they need to either give him what he ordered or a refund and they are offering a refund, but that doesn't make it right it just makes it like it never happened.[/QUOTE]

It's amazon warehouse deals. They don't have what he ordered because they can't just "create" stock of used games out of thin air. That's how it works.

Thetarhythm came in today. Practically flawless. Stickers were unused. Only bad thing was the UPS guy stuck the game under the doormat so I almost stepped on the game when I went to get the mail.

Even w the restaurant example, what do u expect them to do? Go out and buy more ingredients to make a hamburger for him? Haha. Would u want to wait?

[quote name='kryllfood']while i can almost agree with that statement. You have to take into account, any other store. If you buy something at a b&m and discover a flaw or defect, you take it back don't you? Was that your fault? No...how often does a b&m say "oh, we're sorry you had to drive back...here's a gift card for your troubles and the replaced item".

That's not how the world works. Mistakes happen, people are happy to correct them. This country (assuming the person in question is in the us) has become way to litigious for the sake of making quick bucks.[/quote]

+1

[quote name='alwayscheaper']He ordered from Amazon Warehouse where this is no guarantee stock of anything. If he ordered from Amazon they'd correct the order but they aren't going to give him a new copy from their main business just to right this. It's a sorry for the mistake, here's your money, try again if you wish.[/QUOTE]

I understand that's the case on AWD but don't assume it doesn't apply to Amazon.com. I ordered Borderlands 2 Loot Chest on day one of the pre-order for PS3, and they delivered the 360 edition instead. And they obviously were sold out of both by the time the game actually launched. And on top of that I received the premier club code for PS3 so that didn't even work with with the version I got and Amazon wouldn't provide me with a correct one either. At least I own both consoles but imagine how pissed id be if it wasn't the case. And you know some poor 360 customer received my PS3 Copy. I got a bit of money refunded, at least Amazon usually rights their wrongs. this just wasn't one of their better ones.

Just got home a little while ago and all my packages from amazon were here. Charging up my new vita from the deal last Friday, and I am happy to report my copy of LBP Vita came from amazon today as well. Like new from AWD, but it was sealed and contained the online pass SUPER STOKED!!!

[quote name='WormFOODx']What kills me is that the solution requires time and effort on his part when it wasn't his mistake. Somehow he should be reimbursed for that. Legendary or not there is courteous.[/QUOTE]

It took time and effort on my part to read your post. Please send me money.

[quote name='kouleefoh']which of u a-hole bought the $18.75 Like new borderlands 2 PS3 as I finish checking out? lol
Got a $15 Doom 3 instead.[/QUOTE]
Still their.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Wouldnt let u add to cart. I tried a few times after my failed checkout[/QUOTE]
Yeah, you're right. It disappeared right after I posted. Hell of a price though.

[quote name='blume3']kind of wish I would have ponied up on the Vita deal on BF.[/QUOTE]
For the added bonuses that bundle was awesome but their are still vita's popping up regularly on this end of the warehouse below MSRP. I saw all 3 bundles (Madden 13, Black Ops, and Ac:Liberation) pop up today for $162.xx in good condition. Hence, that's something of a deal minus the bonuses.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']For the added bonuses that bundle was awesome but their are still vita's popping up regularly on this end of the warehouse below MSRP. I saw all 3 bundles (Madden 13, Black Ops, and Ac:Liberation) pop up today for $162.xx in good condition. Hence, that's something of a deal minus the bonuses.[/QUOTE]
Gunna have to be looking out for these like a hawk after my lowball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back