Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Jackie Chandler']:ps3: Resident Evil 6, Good- $25.99
:ps3: Borderlands 2, Like New- $18.75
:ps3: Catherine, Very Good- $13.99
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena, Good- $19.49(!)
:ps3: Street Fighter 25th, Good- $94.77
:ps3:Silent Hill HD Collection, Like New- $22.16
:360: Alice Returns, Good- $12.97
:360:XCOM: Enemy Unknown, Acceptable- $23.99
:360:Street Fighter 25th, Good- $77.77 (Do ya feel lucky, punk?)

Now I'm off to bed for less than three hours of sleep.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again. Got P4A also. :lol: Now I only have $4 in Amazon Credit left. Don't feel like using Swag Bucks anymore.

[quote name='Olengie']Thanks! Been looking to get Catherine for a good price. Used my Amazon Credit to pay it off. :3[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Olengie']Thanks again. Got P4A also. :lol: Now I only have $4 in Amazon Credit left. Don't feel like using Swag Bucks anymore.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for thanking me, haha. I've been up all night working on a college paper, and just wanted to do something good before I went to bed. :lol: I'm glad a CAG picked up those two games in particular. I've played/play them both, and they're seriously great. You won't be disappointed, especially not at those prices. :D

Now I'm off to bed furreal.

[quote name='slidecage']could keep it and just toss the case[/QUOTE]

Well I ordered the Acceptable one at first. Thought about it and canceled it to get the Very Good one. Hopefully it's not used. Otherwise I'll throw it away or something.

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']Would fallout NV ultimate have the DLC, like is it in the disc or was it a key type of thing?[/QUOTE]

I think it's on a disc. I know the game comes with 2 discs. Not sure how many the original came with.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $186.76
:ps3: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Good) $18.41
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $12.74
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (Good) $14.14
:ps3: Dark Souls (Good) $11.68
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Good) $12.99
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (Good) $12.61
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Acceptable) $21.59
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Like New) $29.99
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Good) $13.65
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (Like New) $15.75
:360: Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year (Good) $17.86
:360: Halo Reach (Good) $15.77
:360: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Acceptable) $23.99
:pc: Diablo III: Standard Edition (Acceptable) $20.99[/QUOTE]
thanks got New Vegas for Ps3 and disgaea 4!

[quote name='Troutyogurt']thanks got New Vegas for Ps3 and disgaea 4![/QUOTE]

I sat on that Disgaea for a while. Couldn't pull the trigger. Let me know how the condition is once you receive it if you can :)

Good update this morning. Regretting not jumping on that $15 Prototype 2 during BF days, it's jumped up quite a bit.

For the record, there were some 3DS XLs for $169 earlier, didn't catch the condition. The P4A @ 22.49 is still there too.

[quote name='Xiemos']I sat on that Disgaea for a while. Couldn't pull the trigger. Let me know how the condition is once you receive it if you can :)[/QUOTE]
Condition said large wrinkle / bend but I'll update with the condition when it arrives because you never know

[quote name='handsomepete']Good update this morning. Regretting not jumping on that $15 Prototype 2 during BF days, it's jumped up quite a bit.

For the record, there were some 3DS XLs for $169 earlier, didn't catch the condition. The P4A @ 22.49 is still there too.[/QUOTE]Thanks for pointing out the :ps3: $22.49 P4A (Like New). I bought one, and as of this post, there's still one left.

For those asking, the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition has all content on disc. On 360, there is a separate install disc; not sure about PS3.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is need for speed most wanted worth $30?[/QUOTE]

It was $25.00 on BF at Walmart. I passed then but sort of wished I would have grabbed it. Where do you see it for $30.00?

[quote name='Lucian']For those asking, the Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition has all content on disc. On 360, there is a separate install disc; not sure about PS3.[/QUOTE]

DLC is all on one disc for ps3.

[quote name='ckc4043']Is need for speed most wanted worth $30?[/QUOTE]

Bought it for $60 on release, dont regret a thing. Only gripe is you cant skip the crash animation slow-mo, otherwise i love it.

This is how the amazon warehouse looks like, when I first saw it all I could think was fuck. I'm sure there are plenty more deals to come.
q1WIO

http://imgur.com/a/q1WIO#tLgzJ

[quote name='kleant24']This is how the amazon warehouse looks like, when I first saw it all I could think was fuck. I'm suer there are plenty more deals to come.
q1WIO
[/QUOTE]

That really is amazing. The logistics of that kind of place must be insane.

[quote name='kleant24']This is how the amazon warehouse looks like, when I first saw it all I could think was fuck. I'm sure there are plenty more deals to come.
q1WIO

http://imgur.com/a/q1WIO#tLgzJ[/QUOTE]

Thats nuts! Thanks for giving us a glimpse of AW from the inside. Cool to see.

I just saw Borderlands 2 for 18.75, I hesitated hard and didn't get it because of my GOTY wait policy on it...My eyes have been opened to the glory of Amazon warehouse

[quote name='Kaiser499']Anyone think the GOTY for Borderlands 2 will come out sooner rather than later if the PS3 version is still at $25.00?[/QUOTE]

GOTY at the latest in October next year I would guess. It will be way worth it with the cost of the DLC and the fact that the season pass is $30.

For me personally I have a large enough back log for it to not bother me, just bought a vita so I'm more than good until then

October 20th 2009 was vanilla Borderlands
October 12th 2010 for GOTY Borderlands

[quote name='Kaiser499']Anyone think the GOTY for Borderlands 2 will come out sooner rather than later if the PS3 version is still at $25.00?[/QUOTE]
I Think they said that all the DLC in the season pass won't be avaliable until around June next year or so.

NHL 12 360 $8.95
www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004WL4LWQ/ref=sr_1_190_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354227559&s=merchant&sr=1-190

FIFA 12 360 $11.52
www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B004Z4ZJZS/ref=sr_1_192_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354227559&s=merchant&sr=1-192

SOCOM 4 $11.04
F3AR PS3 $12.06
www.amazon.com/F-E-A-R-3-Playstation/dp/B003GT8IL0/ref=sr_1_401?ie=UTF8&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354227925&s=merchant&sr=1-401

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back