Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']$59.34 Resident Evil 6 Anthology PS3 - Good
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0088MVODO/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

shit couldnt help myself but had to get it, thx bro ! ahah ; )
wink.gif

[quote name='waterdrew']Got it, thanks![/QUOTE]

Does the Last Story from the Amazon Warehouse come with the CD/Art Book?

Would bite if I knew it did.

[quote name='mtlgamerz']shit couldnt help myself but had to get it, thx bro ! ahah ; )
wink.gif
[/QUOTE]
Np, Good luck. I just received a like new copy of Prototype 2 and the radnet code is unused. Hopefully all your items are intact and unused.

[quote name='Xiemos']Does the Last Story from the Amazon Warehouse come with the CD/Art Book?

Would bite if I knew it did.[/QUOTE]

I'll post in here once i get my copy and let you know.

[quote name='Strider Turbulence']Dammit! Why doesn't the 360 version of Borderlands 2 drop to $25 again?[/QUOTE]

amen to that. I need to rebuy a copy now that I got the season pass (for free btw ;)). If it doesn't appear here, im sure someone will have it for $30 new by christmas.

[quote name='KonohaShinobi']GOTY at the latest in October next year I would guess. It will be way worth it with the cost of the DLC and the fact that the season pass is $30.

For me personally I have a large enough back log for it to not bother me, just bought a vita so I'm more than good until then

October 20th 2009 was vanilla Borderlands
October 12th 2010 for GOTY Borderlands[/QUOTE]

it should bother you. game is gold

[quote name='hwmusic']it should bother you. game is gold[/QUOTE]

That's subjective. I preordered it and bought the season pass and all that. First few days I had a blast with the game and then around the time I had to start true vault hunter mode all of that just disappeared. Playing the game felt more like a hassle after that. I just recently hit the max level (thats how little I enjoyed it that it took me that long). Now it's just fighting bosses and trying to get better loot which has becoming the most boring and tedious thing ever. It reminds me of my days when I played World of Warcraft.

Just my opinion, of course. I do regret the purchase however.
I will say one thing though the dialogue/writing is pure gold.

[quote name='Meraxis']I think I just grabbed that one, it was 41.54, randomly went and saw it and grabbed it real quick for my friend.[/QUOTE]

Yes that was it. It was $41.54. Glad a CAG got it! Add me if you want to play sometime....PSN id = LoPros

[quote name='Scouter']do the games that people trade in to amazon pop up on amazon warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

yes. I just got back a lego batman that I traded in 2 weeks ago. Traded it in for 19 bought it back for 11. hehe.

I had traded it in a black generic case, but it was brand new, got the same one back.

Does anyone experience that a very good game comes with a blu ray case instead of a ps3 case For replacement? It makes the box art twisted because the blurred case is small. My gam very good condition. But the cover art is teared off and the case is a blu ray case.

[quote name='antlp89']Those pics remind me of...

250__1234908717.gif

And also...

MMM-warehouse-collapse-fail.gif
[/QUOTE]

LOL, we need a CAG to work in an Amazon warehouse and do this once in a while when we need more games to add to our outrageous backlogs...

[quote name='kleant24']This is how the amazon warehouse looks like, when I first saw it all I could think was fuck. I'm sure there are plenty more deals to come.
q1WIO

http://imgur.com/a/q1WIO#tLgzJ[/QUOTE]

Whoa. Absolutely insane and massive.

Plenty of hiding spots too... I wonder which of those kids pushing the carts are the ones that stole and resealed some of the AWD games I have bought over the past couple years.
Most recently I bought a Like New Paper Pario Sticker Star... it was empty, no cart inside. But it came with mint condition Instructions! :)

As a rail shooter fan it's worth $14 and it's semi hard to find. You get 3 games on the disc. I got lucky when gohastings was selling it for $7 shipped last year

[quote name='TheHelix']As a rail shooter fan it's worth $14 and it's semi hard to find. You get 3 games on the disc. I got lucky when gohastings was selling it for $7 shipped last year[/QUOTE]

Adore....It is difficult to find this game below $10

[quote name='antlp89']Those pics remind me of...

250__1234908717.gif

And also...

MMM-warehouse-collapse-fail.gif
[/QUOTE]

Never saw the first one before, love how the guy is running/rolling away from the debris like he's in some type of action movie. lol Dude should have totally stayed on the forklift.

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone experience that a very good game comes with a blu ray case instead of a ps3 case For replacement? It makes the box art twisted because the blurred case is small. My gam very good condition. But the cover art is teared off and the case is a blu ray case.[/QUOTE]

Like New, but yes. You can likely get a return. Contact CS.

[quote name='Lopros']Call of Duty Black Ops 2 - Very Good - $41.44

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354288882&s=merchant&sr=1-1

Xbox 360 4GB - Used Good - $128.06

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354288997&s=merchant&sr=1-24[/QUOTE]

Wow, that's a nice deal on a new XBox.

:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition Controller Like New 43.90
:360: 250GB hard drive for Slim Acceptable $68
:360: Lego Lord of the Rings Good $25.53
:360: AC III LE Like New $74
:ps3: RE 6 Anthology Good $55 (new sealed damaged packaging)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='maxiell']
:ps3: RE 6 Anthology Good $55 (new sealed damaged packaging)[/QUOTE]
Just wondering where you get the "new sealed and damaged packing" from? All i see is their generic description

I just bought a PS3 original slim Uncharted 3 bundle in new condition, when I opened the box, I saw that there were some books inside the box, and the PS3 and controller were missing. I was really upset, but amazon told me to ship them back the box and they will refund me. I'm glad the customer service was quick and helpful but I'm upset that I didnt get the PS3. Now I have to continue hunting for one. Has this happen to anyone? Ware is usually reliable....

just be glad there wasn't a baby in the box. they don't take those back. once you touch it you are stuck with it forever.

[quote name='illmatic8582']I just bought a PS3 original slim Uncharted 3 bundle in new condition, when I opened the box, I saw that there were some books inside the box, and the PS3 and controller were missing. I was really upset, but amazon told me to ship them back the box and they will refund me. I'm glad the customer service was quick and helpful but I'm upset that I didnt get the PS3. Now I have to continue hunting for one. Has this happen to anyone? Ware is usually reliable....[/QUOTE]

i bought one from a secondary seller bout a year and a half ago, when it arrived, it was f*cked. the part where the power button is was pried open, like someone had taken a screwdriver and tried to open it. i was pissed. i got a refund but not until the seller got it back and still was out $15 for shipping it back. i ended up buying a used one straight from amazon a few days later and it was listed as used, but when i got it, all the plastic was still on it, even that piece that covers the top. so i don't know if it was actually new but i was happy then. guess it all worked out cause it still works like a charm but damn, it was a headache.

[quote name='the_enemy_']just be glad there wasn't a baby in the box. They don't take those back. Once you touch it you are stuck with it forever.[/quote]

lol!

Yea it sucked but I spoke to an amazon rep and tried to get another one, but the warehouse doesn't do any exchanges, I explained to the lady my frustrations because I waited all day to find a ps3 and they gave me a $50 voucher toward a new ps3. Very very awesome customer service

[quote name='ijag233']Wolfenstein 360 Like New - 4.96

[/QUOTE]

wolfenstein... hmmm memories

i played like a madman RTCW but was so disappointed by the last one, way too arcadish

Ordered resident evil 6 a few days ago from warehouse deals and today i got a brand new halo 4 in the package wtf! If i didnt have halo 4 this wouldve been great but im almost at the end of halo 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back