Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='sabanoo']I think you need the wireless receiver and then any wireless 360 controller will work.[/QUOTE]
thanks

[quote name='YBX87']got a stupid question, is the xbox 360 wireless controller going to work on a laptop? or does it have to be the windows xbox 360 controller?[/QUOTE]

Yes I use the wireless Xbox controller on my laptop. Just download the driver software, buy the wireless receiver thing, and you're set.

[quote name='Vegan']First time buying from Warehouse Deals? They're always sealed.[/QUOTE]
Is that really true?

[quote name='Rockinjs']Game must be pure trash trades in at best buy for a quarter how old is it 2 months? That's a record drop[/QUOTE]

It was clearanced at Target about two weeks after launch for $20 or something

[quote name='doodofdoods']No.[/QUOTE]

Yes. All DLC is unused, too. And I hear the CEs come with free "happy endings."

[quote name='Rockinjs']Game must be pure trash trades in at best buy for a quarter how old is it 2 months? That's a record drop[/QUOTE]

NBA Baller Beats actually got decent reviews. BUT, ask yourself this question - is your 360 set up in a room where you could play NBA Baller Beats? It's an actual basketball game. 95% of the people looking at it could not play it.

Quite a bit of stuff up at the moment. Would've probably bit on the memory card but it's a little high for me and I just bought a 16GB anyway.

[quote name='kouleefoh']$67.47 Like new 32gb vita memory
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...18MURF63&coliid=I2WKR1BB6A0P2O&condition=used

$160 Good, 173 very good, $185 like new PS Vita AC3 bundle
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...18MURF63&coliid=I22U54TVDYW0NI&condition=used

$30.55 Acceptable xbox live 12 months
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list..._used?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

$15.94 Very good Doom 3 BFG PS3
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1354462058&s=generic&sr=1-3[/QUOTE]

blehh.. deliberated on it.. and now it's gone.

I've been waiting to get Assassin's Creed 3 for the Wii U - and it finally came up this morning for $35.38 Acceptable on AWD and bought it - it has case and artwork damage - I'm not really buying it for the artwork (I happen to have a spare blue case I can use) - but it may hurt resale if it turns out I don't want it later on... Has anyone had any luck getting spare case art from GameStop or someplace?

[quote name='CFKane']I've been waiting to get Assassin's Creed 3 for the Wii U - and it finally came up this morning for $35.38 Acceptable on AWD and bought it - it has case and artwork damage - I'm not really buying it for the artwork (I happen to have a spare blue case I can use) - but it may hurt resale if it turns out I don't want it later on... Has anyone had any luck getting spare case art from GameStop or someplace?[/QUOTE]

You will be fine if you decide to trade it in. Artwork does not really matter when you trade it in at the big retailers. $35.88 is a pretty good deal on a new release.

[quote name='wilflare']does anyone have this weird..
"For -insert person's name- Wishlist" in your shopping cart?[/QUOTE]

No. Sounds like it might be time to remove it from your cart, change your e-mail address and password, log out, clear browser cache, and do a virus scan before someone buys something for themselves with your card. Can't be too cautious with the amount of cybertheft that goes on now.

[quote name='Blade']No. Sounds like it might be time to remove it from your cart, change your e-mail address and password, log out, clear browser cache, and do a virus scan before someone buys something for themselves with your card. Can't be too cautious with the amount of cybertheft that goes on now.[/QUOTE]

weird.. i see my own name too for some of the items :/

[quote name='kouleefoh']Buy first, regret later![/QUOTE]

I'll always buy on a Sunday and brood it over since it wont ship and I don't know what warehouse picks on a Sunday either

[quote name='Rumors']I'll always buy on a Sunday and brood it over since it wont ship and I don't know what warehouse picks on a Sunday either[/QUOTE]

should have seen and heeded this advice

I dunno if you need anything over 16GB for the time being anyway. I put Uncharted, Gravity Rush, PS All Stars, Mutant Blobs, Frobisher Says, and the Netflix app on mine and I still have like 7GB just over 8GB left.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='wilflare']does anyone have this weird..
"For -insert person's name- Wishlist" in your shopping cart?[/QUOTE]

Youre fine its because people like me post links straight from my wish list. I use that to keep track of prices and drops

[quote name='ShockandAww']I dunno if you need anything over 16GB for the time being anyway. I put Uncharted, Gravity Rush, PS All Stars, Mutant Blobs, Frobisher Says, and the Netflix app on mine and I still have like 7GB just over 8GB left.[/QUOTE]

Always better to have more space then to find out you need to start deleting games. :) I'm currently find with the 4 GB that came with the bundle but wouldn't mind upgrading.

[quote name='CFKane']I've been waiting to get Assassin's Creed 3 for the Wii U - and it finally came up this morning for $35.38 Acceptable on AWD and bought it - it has case and artwork damage - I'm not really buying it for the artwork (I happen to have a spare blue case I can use) - but it may hurt resale if it turns out I don't want it later on... Has anyone had any luck getting spare case art from GameStop or someplace?[/QUOTE]
darn it, ive been looking for AC3 for the wii u as well, great price for $35, glad a fellow CAG got it.

i got ninja gaiden 3 for the same price a week or 2 ago, man the case was torn straight down the middle, but at least the game was brand new. :D

[quote name='TheNeck']darn it, ive been looking for AC3 for the wii u as well, great price for $35, glad a fellow CAG got it.

i got ninja gaiden 3 for the same price a week or 2 ago, man the case was torn straight down the middle, but at least the game was brand new. :D[/QUOTE]

Ha! It must have been up for about 5 minutes - I checked it after I woke up and then checked back after starting up the coffee maker - half awake compulsive internet wandering paid off... I've been waiting for some Wii U games to hit the AWD - I haven't paid full price for a Wii U game yet - I intend to keep it that way! ;)

Good luck on your search!

[quote name='CFKane']Ha! It must have been up for about 5 minutes - I checked it after I woke up and then checked back after starting up the coffee maker - half awake compulsive internet wandering paid off... I've been waiting for some Wii U games to hit the AWD - I haven't paid full price for a Wii U game yet - I intend to keep it that way! ;)

Good luck on your search![/QUOTE]
thanks same to you

my only luck yesterday for wii u games on AWD, were skylander giants, madden, and sing party. i was thinking about getting madden, but decided not to.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Youre fine its because people like me post links straight from my wish list. I use that to keep track of prices and drops[/QUOTE]

oh.. so you're Nguyen?

anyone seen the halo 4 limited edition xbox show up? I like the look of the xbox and regret not preordering one and now they are sold out online in most places and are grossly overpriced on ebay and amazon. I saw that dell.com had it on stock but at this point I am exploring my options and seeing if it is worth the extra effort

[quote name='ShockandAww']I dunno if you need anything over 16GB for the time being anyway. I put Uncharted, Gravity Rush, PS All Stars, Mutant Blobs, Frobisher Says, and the Netflix app on mine and I still have like 7GB just over 8GB left.[/QUOTE]

I'm thinking I might go for a 16GB. The more I think about it, I really don't need more than 3-10+ games(varying greatly depending on mix of PSP/Vita games) on my card along with my physical games.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Yup[/QUOTE]

nice. haha how did u do that. post from wishlist thingum.
i see my own name.. For -my own name-'s wishlist.. i can't figure out what happened.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Ninja Gaiden Sigma 3 was leaked on Amazon France so I'm glad I sold my vanilla copy.[/QUOTE]
Ninja Gaiden 3 was such a turd sandwich soaked in AIDS that I know there's no way an "upgraded" version will fix all the problems. Easily one of the worst games I played this year.

[quote name='bardockkun']Ninja Gaiden 3 was such a turd sandwich soaked in AIDS that I know there's no way an "upgraded" version will fix all the problems. Easily one of the worst games I played this year.[/QUOTE]

It'll most likely be the Wii U version. If so, it is basically ninja gaiden 2.5...and it's quite well received. So, it would be better.

This is coming from someone who is a hardcore NG fan and tried hard to love NG3. I 1250'd NG2 but could hardly trudge through that mess that was 3. I'm getting a Wii U now mainly bc of the updated NG3...and NSMBWU

[quote name='plus1zero']It'll most likely be the Wii U version. If so, it is basically ninja gaiden 2.5...and it's quite well received. So, it would be better.

This is coming from someone who is a hardcore NG fan and tried hard to love NG3. I 1250'd NG2 but could hardly trudge through that mess that was 3. I'm getting a Wii U now mainly bc of the updated NG3...and NSMBWU[/QUOTE]

uh, Razor's Edge is not being well received by hardcore NG fans. The word is that it's a little bit better, which is not exactly inspiring considering what it's improving on.

[quote name='Komentra']Well, shit, I just paid full price for a 32gb yesterday. Figures.[/QUOTE]

What was the price of the 32GB memory card on AW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back