Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang! My "good" copy of The Walking Dead with the "perfectly playable disc" - just showed up and it's got an obvious bump/small crack in it. And I got it for myself as a Christmas present... Way to go me! Back to lurking this board for another copy...

I forgot to report that the Good copy of The Walking Dead :)360:) I ordered was, in fact, still shrink-wrapped (Microsoft seal unbroken on the side), and there was a small cut on the case's plastic on the left-front side, easily remedied by switching cases with the copy of Warriors Orochi 2 I'm planning on trading in to GS soon.

[quote name='handsomepete']Dark Souls still sitting there, asking me to spend $10 on soul crushing frustration...[/QUOTE]

Bahahaha... This is the reason I haven't bought it yet. If I need frustration, I just play the Japan levels of Doritos Crash Course. Free frustration for all!

[quote name='HydroX']Bahahaha... This is the reason I haven't bought it yet. If I need frustration, I just play the Japan levels of Doritos Crash Course. Free frustration for all![/QUOTE]

Doritos Crash Course...I remember that game. I could never go past that wheel of death. :(

[quote name='CFKane']Dang! My "good" copy of The Walking Dead with the "perfectly playable disc" - just showed up and it's got an obvious bump/small crack in it. And I got it for myself as a Christmas present... Way to go me! Back to lurking this board for another copy...[/QUOTE]

My "like new" copy never showed. Amazon thinks its lost. If you don't mind me asking did you order on Sunday when the 3 were listed for :360:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Like New) $29.69[/QUOTE]

Has the 360 version shown up here at all? I haven't seen it in this thread and I've been checking the game's page pretty frequently for a good while with no luck so far.

[quote name='HydroX']Bahahaha... This is the reason I haven't bought it yet. If I need frustration, I just play the Japan levels of Doritos Crash Course. Free frustration for all![/QUOTE]

The night of the day that came out, me and my two roommates flew through the US and Europe levels pretty smoothly and proceeded to stay up until ~4am when we finally managed to clear all the damn Japan courses. Best free game ever :bomb:

No Club Nintendo code in a Very Good 41.55 NSMBU. Can't say I was expecting one but would have been nice. At least they didn't leave a used pamphlet in the case.

Now to enjoy the game!

Still kicking myself for missing out on that BF Amazon Vita. I actually really don't even want a Vita other than to play Persona 4. I probably won't even finish the game, it's just that people keep telling me how good the game is.

Just got my LN Ragarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition for 30. Still shrink wrapped but looked like someone sat on the box. Looking foward to playing this on my commute to work.

[quote name='Vigilante']I forgot to report that the Good copy of The Walking Dead :)360:) I ordered was, in fact, still shrink-wrapped (Microsoft seal unbroken on the side), and there was a small cut on the case's plastic on the left-front side, easily remedied by switching cases with the copy of Warriors Orochi 2 I'm planning on trading in to GS soon.[/QUOTE]

Waiting for the PS3 version to pop up :whistle2:#

[quote name='Marauder7']Just got my LN Ragarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition for 30. Still shrink wrapped but looked like someone sat on the box. Looking foward to playing this on my commute to work.[/QUOTE]

loved to go another ME for 30

figure dump off the cards for 10
the art book and sound track for another 10 to 15

end up with the game for 10

[quote name='Bigmeat23']My "like new" copy never showed. Amazon thinks its lost. If you don't mind me asking did you order on Sunday when the 3 were listed for :360:[/QUOTE]

Yep, it was Sunday - I ordered it and a short while later checked this board and saw a post about a LN copy available. My good :360: copy was definitely used - the back of the disc had tiny scratches like you see on a rental disc but that didn't bother me - the crack though looked like someone bounced it against the floor or frisbee'd it against the wall... Anyway...

Good luck with getting your copy! Hope it's much better than mine!

Just picked up a Like New copy of 3DS Lego Batman 2: DC Super Heroes for $13.81. Hopefully it will be in good shape when I get it tomorrow or Saturday. Gotta love Prime Shipping!

Acceptable :360: controller $24.21

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B003ZSP0WW/ref=sr_1_2_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1356038817&s=merchant&sr=1-2

[quote name='blume3']Still kicking myself for missing out on that BF Amazon Vita. I actually really don't even want a Vita other than to play Persona 4. I probably won't even finish the game, it's just that people keep telling me how good the game is.[/QUOTE]

i wont tell you buy vita for one game but if you like rpg's it a very well made game played it for ps2 love it very much good story

There were a bunch of Wii Us actually.

$22 DOA 5

$41 Hitman Absolution LE for 360

$25 Hitman Absolution for 360

$20 Mario Kart 7

[quote name='SackAttack']it's mine all mine bwahahahaha[/QUOTE]
Cheers! Mine is going straight to the back log but i'm excited to have it there. :D

[quote name='kouleefoh']Cheers! Mine is going straight to the back log but i'm excited to have it there. :D[/QUOTE]

I have it digitally already, but for $20'ish I'm willing to own a hard copy so I can free up room on my memory card. I'd whiffed already on getting one from Amazon twice, so third time = happy SackAttack.

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Very Good) $85.47
:ps3: XCOM: Enemy Unknown (Very Good) $27.71
:ps3: Dead Island Game of the Year (Very Good) $17.83
:360: Borderlands 2 (Like New) $29.69
:360: Madden NFL 13 (Acceptable) $23.75
:360: Just Cause 2 (Acceptable) $11.87
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (Very Good) $13.83
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (Like New) $21.70
[wii u] Nintendo Land (Good) $35.95
[wii u] Just Dance 4 (Very Good) $34.62
[wii u] Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (Very Good) $34.61
:3ds: Super Street Fighter IV: 3D Edition (Like New) $10.64

[quote name='SackAttack']it's mine all mine bwahahahaha[/QUOTE]

Last time I bought that game from AWD , someone decided to put Little Deviants in the game case and I had to send it back.

[quote name='dubleo']Last time I bought that game from AWD , someone decided to put Little Deviants in the game case and I had to send it back.[/QUOTE]

Just in case, I'm not gonna delete my digital copy until I'm certain of the hard copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back