Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
snagged a LN Hitman Absolution PS3 for $30. I'm not sure when I'll get time for this game but 30 was my price point either way. Yeah I'm sure it'll get to 20 before long but whatever.

I wish I coulda gotten that Persona Arena for 17 on time. Maybe it'll come up again.

[quote name='jimmywolf13']i wont tell you buy vita for one game but if you like rpg's it a very well made game played it for ps2 love it very much good story[/QUOTE]
Well Persona 4 Golden and Silent Hill are the only two games that I want to play. I have heard that the Silent Hill isn't good but the videos I've seen still perked my interest even though it's not classic Silent Hill. I just can't see dropping $150-$200 on a handheld system for 1-2 games.

[quote name='blume3']Well Persona 4 Golden and Silent Hill are the only two games that I want to play. I have heard that the Silent Hill isn't good but the videos I've seen still perked my interest even though it's not classic Silent Hill. I just can't see dropping $150-$200 on a handheld system for 1-2 games.[/QUOTE]

Silent Hill: Book of Memories is quite good. It just has nothing to do with Silent hill.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']Silent Hill: Book of Memories is quite good. It just has nothing to do with Silent hill.[/QUOTE]
Yeah everything I've read that was the main complaint. I've heard that if you're not expecting or wanting a "Silent Hill" game that it is actually a good game. The video review I watched interested me, especially since I haven't seen anything like that on PS3.

received my like new ac vita bundle a couple days ago. Everything tested out well and there were just some finger prints on the screen. I was happy. Under the Christmas tree it went.

Managed to snag a wi-fi Vita for $160 in good condition. Here's to hoping it's not scratched to hell.

[quote name='blume3']Well Persona 4 Golden and Silent Hill are the only two games that I want to play. I have heard that the Silent Hill isn't good but the videos I've seen still perked my interest even though it's not classic Silent Hill. I just can't see dropping $150-$200 on a handheld system for 1-2 games.[/QUOTE]

i thought silent hill was awful

i found Dungeon Hunter Alliance to be a better type of these games

So I received a "very good" copy of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 PS3 today. When I open it, there's no manual. ANd the artwork is reversible. It has artwork on both side. One is the regular cover with barcode, the other one has a different art and a Not for resale box. I was wondering if anyone knows what edition or bundle this might have come from.

[quote name='kouleefoh']So I received a "very good" copy of Ultimate Marvel Vs Capcom 3 PS3 today. When I open it, there's no manual. ANd the artwork is reversible. It has artwork on both side. One is the regular cover with barcode, the other one has a different art and a Not for resale box. I was wondering if anyone knows what edition or bundle this might have come from.[/QUOTE]
That's the normal version.

[quote name='Lemstar']That's the normal version.[/QUOTE]
I see. You're right. I was watching an unboxing video early and it shows a different version where it's just one sided art and even the disc looks diff. But I checked another video and it's the same as mine. :)

Persona 4 is nearly worth it by itself. Ive never played it on ps2 and the vita iteration is making me glad I bought one

[quote name='Rumors']Persona 4 is nearly worth it by itself. Ive never played it on ps2 and the vita iteration is making me glad I bought one[/QUOTE]

Same here. I've been playing that game non stop ever since I brought it. :bouncy:

I put about 100 hours into both Persona 3 and 4 on the PS2, with no regrets. Would love to try out Golden, but alas, I am Vita-less currently. Maybe that will change soon.....either way, enjoy the hell out of that game for me!

[quote name='Lucian']I thought about it to long and now it's gone. Oh well.[/QUOTE]
sorry posted on other thread on here and went super fast they only had one..

Haven't been on the thread in a while, and just was curious, what are the Vitas going for right now, give or take. 3g or WiFi, just curious, I think I want to get one so I can play Persona. Is it under 160 yet for any builds, or 180 for any of the game combos? I figure it isn't, I'm just trying to get a lightly used one for the best price. Thanks guys.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Haven't been on the thread in a while, and just was curious, what are the Vitas going for right now, give or take. 3g or WiFi, just curious, I think I want to get one so I can play Persona. Is it under 160 yet for any builds, or 180 for any of the game combos? I figure it isn't, I'm just trying to get a lightly used one for the best price. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

There have been a few AC3L bundles in very good or like new condition for around $185 in the last few weeks I have been watching, but lately they have been closer to $221. I managed to grab a standard (non-bundle) wi-fi for $160 in good condition last night which is the cheapest I have seen yet, but otherwise those have been closer to $197. You just have to keep checking if you want to get a better deal.

[quote name='dei']There have been a few AC3L bundles in very good or like new condition for around $185 in the last few weeks I have been watching, but lately they have been closer to $221. I managed to grab a standard (non-bundle) wi-fi for $160 in good condition last night which is the cheapest I have seen yet, but otherwise those have been closer to $197. You just have to keep checking if you want to get a better deal.[/QUOTE]

That's good info, thanks a lot! I might just take advantage of one of the Cowboom deals at that point since I don't mind it being used or anything as long as it's not in awful shape. Appreciate the help.

[quote name='tuffguycore']Haven't been on the thread in a while, and just was curious, what are the Vitas going for right now, give or take. 3g or WiFi, just curious, I think I want to get one so I can play Persona. Is it under 160 yet for any builds, or 180 for any of the game combos? I figure it isn't, I'm just trying to get a lightly used one for the best price. Thanks guys.[/QUOTE]

The AC bundle goes fot $180 most of the times yesterday a COD bundle showed up for around the same price, I think that's the best you'll get for now because thee wifi and the 3G are going for around the same price

Grabbed one of the GTA lockboxes, and there's still one left in stock. Should only be about $10 after I sell the game, pretty good deal.

:360: Persona 4 Arena Very Good $15
:ps3: console AC3 500GB bundle Like New $222
:360: Far Cry 3 Acceptable $35
:360: Black Ops 2 Acceptable (v. damaged packaging) $29
:360: Year of XBOX Live Gold Like New $36
:360: console Holiday bundle (skyrim/forza) Good damaged packaging $160
WiiU Scribblenauts Unlimited Like new $42
:ps3: Epic Mickey 2 Good (damaged packaging) $25.xx
:360: Family Guy BTTM Very Good $27.71
vita Virtue's Last Reward Very Good $27.71
vita Silent Hill BOM Like New $29
vita Assassin's Creed Liberation Very Good $20
Retro Duo SNES/NES combo Like New $33
:ps3: Hitman Absolution PE Like New $44

Last edited by a moderator:
questions u should've asked before buying.

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']I just bought an 'Acceptable' Street Fighter X Tekken.

Does the game have an online pass or DLC code?

How bad are acceptable warehouse items?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='LawLessChaoz']I just bought an 'Acceptable' Street Fighter X Tekken.

Does the game have an online pass or DLC code?

How bad are acceptable warehouse items?[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have a online pass or dlc. Far as the acceptable part I'm not sure. I bought a PS3 game that said that and it looked brand new.

[quote name='technicalstylez']questions u should've asked before buying.[/QUOTE]

When it comes to warehouse deals, it's usually the other way around. Buy now, ask questions later.

I bought the DOA 5 for :ps3:, gents. Thanks.

As far as acceptable condition goes, all of my acceptable purchases have looked fantastic. I'm sure that isn't true for everyone, though.

[quote name='Yamato']I bought the DOA 5 for :ps3:, gents. Thanks.

As far as acceptable condition goes, all of my acceptable purchases have looked fantastic. I'm sure that isn't true for everyone, though.[/QUOTE]

Miss doa...for acceptable condition, is it possible to get the online pass?

[quote name='ckc4043']Miss doa...for acceptable condition, is it possible to get the online pass?[/QUOTE]

I checked ebay for them and didn't see many usually there is all kinds of them cheap for games that have been out a while.

[quote name='technicalstylez']lol that guardians of m.iddle earth must be new with torn packaging- the retail version has no physical disc, its just a card with code so unless amz is taking dlc card tradeins now, should be new.[/QUOTE]

I didn't even know that was allowed. Hm, this brings me hope they maybe they can do this for the Black Rock Shooter game that has yet to be released. I'd much rather have a code so I can play it on my Vita than a UMD to play on my PSP.

A card with the code and the WRS figure.. hell yea! lol

Does the game have an online pass or DLC code?[/QUOTE]
No online pass, and no DLC included. The 12 DLC characters that were released afterwards will set you back $20.

Just ordered 2 'very good' LBP2 CE 2 days ago for about $31.xx. One came open box with the sack boy doll decapitated. Kinda eery, gonna have that one returned.... The other one was still brand new and sealed! some water damage on the bottom (looked like it touched a puddle or something) but the content inside was fine. I was gonna post up a link to it but it seems like AWD is OOS :/

Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition
$34.64 and eligible for
sip-prime-check-badge._V192192372_.gif
Used - Very Good

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back