Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Blade']Hey Tim, are you secretly Pepsiman? ;)[/QUOTE]
i am new hr so i dont kn oabout members from 5 yrs ago... the only thing we hav in common is we both hav sam 1st name and both like same soda... actualy he has pepsi in his name and i have dietpepsi so ther is no relaton i can c y u guy r confuse but its not rite also get off this topic it is bout metal gear not this s***

[quote name='209chromatic']Oh no, he's back.[/QUOTE]

Hahaha oh man your sig picture was perfect for this :applause:

It's also a damn shame those KH3D $15 went so fast, was headed to checkout and it disappeared.

[quote name='Lucian']Don't be pissed. Give people the benefit of the doubt and consider that AWD will handle more than 1 copy of The Walking Dead game.[/QUOTE]

No I mean it was the exact same price and the exact same product description. I bought it from them last Sunday was charged and they NEVER shipped it, and I have yet to get a refund... Why shouldn't I be pissed?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']No I mean it was the exact same price and the exact same product description. I bought it from them last Sunday was charged and they NEVER shipped it, and I have yet to get a refund... Why shouldn't I be pissed?[/QUOTE]

Amazon/AWD does not charge until the item ships, ever.

[quote name='DietPepsi']i am new hr so i dont kn oabout members from 5 yrs ago... the only thing we hav in common is we both hav sam 1st name and both like same soda... actualy he has pepsi in his name and i have dietpepsi so ther is no relaton i can c y u guy r confuse but its not rite also get off this topic it is bout metal gear not this s***[/QUOTE]

Okay, my friend. Enjoy your stay and your Pepsi. :lol:

Also, I haven't seen any Metal Gear HD Collections for PS3, but they have one for 360 here. The price is still pretty high, though; I mean, I could buy 3 24 packs of Pepsi for that much.

[quote name='Donut2922']lol sweet pepsi is back just in time for the holidays![/QUOTE]

I love his blogs. He must post one immediately after he registers because he's already got one up. I wish I was cool enough to be on Team Pepsi...

Maybe I'll start my own team, Team Mountain Dew. ;)

[quote name='Blade']I love his blogs. He must post one immediately after he registers because he's already got one up. I wish I was cool enough to be on Team Pepsi...

Maybe I'll start my own team, Team Mountain Dew. ;)[/QUOTE]

I can see both ya'll going at it back and forth :)

[quote name='pdjones']Amazon/AWD does not charge until the item ships, ever.[/QUOTE]

Hasn't been the case for me. It charges me then changes to "Shipping Soon".

Vanquish is kind of awesome. Splatterhouse is just OK. Not as bad as a lot of people have claimed, but not great enough for me to waste time defending it either. :p If you like beat 'em ups and gore it'll do.

Disgaea 3 Vita just arrived - no shrink wrap - and there were no Little Deviants shenanigans. I'll pop it in my Vita later on to make sure it works properly, but so far so good.

[quote name='Komentra']Cant vouch for any of the other games but Deus Ex is a GREAT game especially for that price and I haven't even played any of the prior ones.[/QUOTE]

But it's dropped to $10 before, so I think I may just wait, especially with my backlog :)

[quote name='DietPepsi']i am new hr so i dont kn oabout members from 5 yrs ago... the only thing we hav in common is we both hav sam 1st name and both like same soda... actualy he has pepsi in his name and i have dietpepsi so ther is no relaton i can c y u guy r confuse but its not rite also get off this topic it is bout metal gear not this s***[/QUOTE]

lol... so if you're new, how do you know about a member from 5 years ago?

[quote name='pdjones']Amazon/AWD does not charge until the item ships, ever.[/QUOTE]

I know what you are saying but this JUST HAPPENED TO ME! I bought it Sunday night (dec 16) I was charged Monday morning when it went into "shipping soon" I then got an email hours later that it had been shipped but the tracking said it never left the warehouse...

I then called customer service and they said they are pretty sure it was lost....

However then I got an email saying it was an undeliverable package and that it was returned to them, and then they put it back up for sale and someone else bought it because I'm still waiting to be refunded.

I would email or do a chat. Chat might get you the best results. Explain the situation. Amazon cs is pretty good once you let them know what happened. I would not recommend calling though.

[quote name='pdjones']I would email or do a chat. Chat might get you the best results. Explain the situation. Amazon cs is pretty good once you let them know what happened. I would not recommend calling though.[/QUOTE]
sig.jpg
ive never had any problems with them myself! Ive bought quite a few things and if i needed to return them they always accepted the returns! If its within 30 days

[quote name='DietPepsi']has any 1 c metal ger hd col 4 the ps3 i dont want 360 vers unles it is beter can some1 pm me and tell me 1. if they c it on ps3 4 $20 like new 2. if the ps3 vers is better thx tim[/QUOTE]

This guy made CAG hilarious.

I remember when he brought confoosius and ICAG together to hate one entity instead of each other. It's a beautiful thing.

[quote name='Zantetzuken']:360: Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Like New - $13.12

:360: Splatterhouse
Like New - $9.92

:360: Vanquish
Like New - $15.03[/QUOTE]

Vanquish was great, but definiltey a rental. I do remember it being 5 bucks used at BB a while ago, and I couldn't pull the trigger because i didn't think i'd ever play it again.

I also remember something about the PS3 version being better, but I could be wrong.

Wii U NSMBU $38

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B002I0K3CK/ref=sr_1_1_olp?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1356400366&s=merchant&sr=1-1

I just had my first bad experience with AWD. Ordered Zero Escape 3DS w/ preorder bonus item (watch) listed as Very Good. It did have the "Item may come repackaged" warning in the description, so I wasn't all that hopeful it would include the watch. It arrives cartridge only in a blank CD case.

[quote name='pdjones']I would email or do a chat. Chat might get you the best results. Explain the situation. Amazon cs is pretty good once you let them know what happened. I would not recommend calling though.[/QUOTE]

I've actually had better experiences calling than chatting.

[quote name='burger96']Vanquish was great, but definitely a rental. I also remember something about the PS3 version being better, but I could be wrong.[/QUOTE]

Well, it just so happens that I had the PS3 version through Gamefly. Since I have no experience with the 360 version to draw from, I cannot say whether or not if there is in fact anything to differentiate the two in terms of the PS3 version being better.

Though if I were to get my hands on the game again, it would be as a rental to "mop up" the last two or three remaining trophies I need for the platinum.

[quote name='xplode427']I've actually had better experiences calling than chatting.[/QUOTE]
Oddly enough, I've had terrific (and FAST) responses via email.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I know what you are saying but this JUST HAPPENED TO ME! I bought it Sunday night (dec 16) I was charged Monday morning when it went into "shipping soon" I then got an email hours later that it had been shipped but the tracking said it never left the warehouse...

I then called customer service and they said they are pretty sure it was lost....

However then I got an email saying it was an undeliverable package and that it was returned to them, and then they put it back up for sale and someone else bought it because I'm still waiting to be refunded.[/QUOTE]

same thing happened to me for a game I bought during black friday weekend. Got the shipping notice, but tracking number provided no information. Then like four days later(prime member), I got an email saying that they had received my return and issued me a full refund. WTF?

So I checked the tracking again, and now all it said was that the address was undeliverable, even though the other 3 games in the same ordered were delivered just fine (by the same carrier) 2 days before.

[quote name='winterlane']I just had my first bad experience with AWD. Ordered Zero Escape 3DS w/ preorder bonus item (watch) listed as Very Good. It did have the "Item may come repackaged" warning in the description, so I wasn't all that hopeful it would include the watch. It arrives cartridge only in a blank CD case.[/QUOTE]

Bummer. Mentioned this earlier, keep checking eBay. There are a ton of watch and game combos selling for close to retail now. This is nice because you get to pick the color you want and not have to play mail tag with AWD.

amazon is screwing up so many of my orders this winter.. awd as well buy new get used and missing game 4 hitman ab prof edt. dlc codes used to. amazon so whacked now.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Bummer. Mentioned this earlier, keep checking eBay. There are a ton of watch and game combos selling for close to retail now. This is nice because you get to pick the color you want and not have to play mail tag with AWD.[/QUOTE]

you sure? I just sold a grn watch and vita game for $154.13

i guess if you look long enough...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='aaronrodgers']Bummer. Mentioned this earlier, keep checking eBay. There are a ton of watch and game combos selling for close to retail now. This is nice because you get to pick the color you want and not have to play mail tag with AWD.[/QUOTE]

Did not know it came with a watch until I looked on here.
Funny I still have the watch and game sealed from Day 1 for 999.
Just sitting there since I haven't got around to it and when they did the rerelease I kept them sealed. Nice they made colored watches. Wonder if the old ones are still worth anything.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']you sure? I just sold a grn watch and vita game for $154.13

i guess if you look long enough...[/QUOTE]

Of course I'm sure. When did you sell it for that much, the first week it came out? That's exorbitant for now. They are going for way way less now.

[quote name='adriley313']Did not know it came with a watch until I looked on here.
Funny I still have the watch and game sealed from Day 1 for 999.
Just sitting there since I haven't got around to it and when they did the rerelease I kept them sealed. Nice they made colored watches. Wonder if the old ones are still worth anything.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome, want to sell the watch to me? Got all three color watches for VLR but missed the original 999 watch.

Earlier, I canceled my original order for NGX Gold LE for $171 (Acceptable) because Amazon has them in stock but then I re-order again at $128.69 in good condition.

[quote name='nightmarishhero']you sure? I just sold a grn watch and vita game for $154.13

i guess if you look long enough...[/QUOTE]

I feel like you just posted in this thread to brag how much you flipped that for :roll:

On-topic: I ordered the Street Fighter X Tekken: Special Edition like new and it came in sealed. I was a happy camper :)

Might not be the right place to ask but I see something I want for a good price from a merchant, but the merchant is a new seller. Should I order it or not? And does amazon cover it if I do not receive the item?

[quote name='Triple-X']Might not be the right place to ask but I see something I want for a good price from a merchant, but the merchant is a new seller. Should I order it or not? And does amazon cover it if I do not receive the item?[/QUOTE]

it could be risky and a hassle but it could turn out fine, just depends on the seller. and yeah you can file a claim with amazon up to 60 days after if something goes wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back