Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
My PS3 took a crap. Looking to get another one from AWD. Anyone know which bundle I should get in terms of getting the most for my money?

I really don't need any of the extra HD space or games that come with these bundles. I will probably trade them in or sell them to offset the cost of the system.

Going by the past couple pages, I have seen the AC3 500GB for as low as $170 and the BF 2012 Bundle for $150. Right now I'm leaning towards getting the AC3 500GB bundle if it pops up at a decent price.

Anyone care to chime in? :D

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']My PS3 took a crap. Looking to get another one from AWD. Anyone know which bundle I should get in terms of getting the most for my money?

I really don't need any of the extra HD space or games that come with these bundles. I will probably trade them in or sell them to offset the cost of the system.

Going by the past couple pages, I have seen the AC3 500GB for as low as $170 and the BF 2012 Bundle for $150. Right now I'm leaning towards getting the AC3 500GB bundle if it pops up at a decent price.

Anyone care to chime in? :D[/QUOTE]
What version PS3 and how did it die? My fat 60gb bit the dust recently in that it just doesn't read discs anymore. Replacing the laser myself after some serious googling.

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']My PS3 took a crap. Looking to get another one from AWD. Anyone know which bundle I should get in terms of getting the most for my money?

If you don't care about the HDD space and have all of the games for the current bundles then why not just grab the cheapest option?

My 80GB Metal Gear unit died(YLOD) right after the new model was released, I bought the uncharted 3 bundle for $270 and sold all the vouchers & game for about $45. I still have the HDD(250GB) as a 3rd backup, as my old one is 640GB.

If it died with the Yellow Light of Death (relatively common on the launch 60GB systems), check out GopherMods.com. They are fantastic - cheap, fast turn around, and high-quality work. I had them completely re-tool the board on my 60GB launch unit when it YRODed and I couldn't be happier. Been running for three years now perfectly after that. They also do laser replacement and pretty much anything else.

I had a couple of orders from the Warehouse that had delivery dates of January 2nd/3rd. I checked on the status today though and apparently they're being delivered on December 31st. UPS doesn't deliver ground orders on New Years Eve, but they do delivery on air/international packages that day. So I got that going for me, which is nice.

yeah i got the $200 320 ps3 but the 1 year ps+ card was already redeemed.
if i can find that 500 gig for same price or something comparable I will hopefully send this one back and just get that. but we will see. i feel ripped off but i expected it anyway. but if they have that 500 gig with ac3, i could sell ac3 and that would be a better system for less $... but it is quick to go, so we will see...

[quote name='Velo214']yeah i got the $200 320 ps3 but the 1 year ps+ card was already redeemed.
if i can find that 500 gig for same price or something comparable I will hopefully send this one back and just get that. but we will see. i feel ripped off but i expected it anyway. but if they have that 500 gig with ac3, i could sell ac3 and that would be a better system for less $... but it is quick to go, so we will see...[/QUOTE]

Yea, the assassins creed bundle goes from 180 acceptable to 225 like new. Just be wary of those that have been repackaged, as theres been some doa's bought with that description.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']I keep missing the Black Ops 2 for PS3, I would love to get a copy for 30 or under.[/QUOTE]

now im running out of time, i assume amazon is going to up the black ops 2 price at midnight when the target ad ends?

if that's the case, i might just buy new.

life always has a way of working things out. i contacted amazon cs and they refunded me $50 for the value of the ps+ year sub that was already redeemed. Between Discover cs and Amazon cs i have been so lucky this year. $150 320 gig ps3, woot. much better than paying this guy $120 to fix my laser plus now ill give my kids my broken laser ps3 and they can play all the psn games on it. wootwoot. even when things go bad (broken ps3 laser) everything turns out ok.

[quote name='Velo214']life always has a way of working things out. i contacted amazon cs and they refunded me $50 for the value of the ps+ year sub that was already redeemed. Between Discover cs and Amazon cs i have been so lucky this year. $150 320 gig ps3, woot. much better than paying this guy $120 to fix my laser plus now ill give my kids my broken laser ps3 and they can play all the psn games on it. wootwoot. even when things go bad (broken ps3 laser) everything turns out ok.[/QUOTE]

Nice glad it worked out. I always say it, but just be sure you don't make contacting them for things like that a bad habit.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Nice glad it worked out. I always say it, but just be sure you don't make contacting them for things like that a bad habit.[/QUOTE]

Why not?

[quote name='Velo214']life always has a way of working things out. i contacted amazon cs and they refunded me $50 for the value of the ps+ year sub that was already redeemed. Between Discover cs and Amazon cs i have been so lucky this year. $150 320 gig ps3, woot. much better than paying this guy $120 to fix my laser plus now ill give my kids my broken laser ps3 and they can play all the psn games on it. wootwoot. even when things go bad (broken ps3 laser) everything turns out ok.[/QUOTE]
i always thought in the descriptions it says digital codes are not a guarantee/ may be redeemed, when it comes to buying used items from amazon warehouse? unless i am wrong

[quote name='YBX87']i always thought in the descriptions it says digital codes are not a guarantee/ may be redeemed, when it comes to buying used items from amazon warehouse? unless i am wrong[/QUOTE]

yea it does. But when its in the product title, just like the xbox holiday bundles, that have the games as digital downloads, theyll usually agree with you, that they should be included.

yeah it said includes instant game collection featuring infamous 2, lbp2, etc. i totally knew it could have been redeemed, i said that on this thread the moment i bought it. but then i saw other people in some threads complaining that their codes were also used and that they got refunds, so i thought worth a try. obviously they got a few complaints because they put up a disclaimer saying they are no longer going to be selling that 320 gig igc bundle through amazon anymore. i knew they could say codes are redeemed, but usually thats for online passes or extra stuff, not the $50 year sub that is advertised on the site/box/etc. They could have totally said no way read the fine text, but amazon cs is tight like that with me sometimes.

i was like, i bought this for my kids cuz we don't have any disc games and i dont want them to lose/break the discs so we were all excited for the igc but then the code was already redeemed. my kids are crying that their xmas gift is broken. please help! lol. a bit heavy on the kid stuff, but it works.

and yeah i know shockandaww not to abuse the awesomeness of amazon cs. this was my 2nd complaint in the past 3 years or so, so i should be fine, thanks tho. ;) i have been getting too much good customer service from Discover waiving my late payment fees and Bestbuy rz giving me $85 for a giftcard mishap. i can never complain.

[quote name='maxiell']:ps3: The Walking Dead good $19.30 (damaged packaging)

also some for 360 Very Good for $20[/QUOTE]
As long as everyone knows that the retail copy has a TON of problems...

[quote name='SeanAmI']What's wrong with them?[/QUOTE]
Horrible frame rate and clipping issues to the point where some scenarios are unplayable and thus unbeatable. Cases of save files being lost or just not loading. Those are the big ones.

I Keep hearing the problems are more prominent in the PS3 copy, but both versions are to be avoided and really just best to download it.

[quote name='bardockkun']Horrible frame rate and clipping issues to the point where some scenarios are unplayable and thus unbeatable. Cases of save files being lost or just not loading. Those are the big ones.

I Keep hearing the problems are more prominent in the PS3 copy, but both versions are to be avoided and really just best to download it.[/QUOTE]

the joystiq article made it seem like it was only a serious 360 issue, sucks to know its unplayable on both.

[quote name='edson13']the joystiq article made it seem like it was only a serious 360 issue, sucks to know its unplayable on both.[/QUOTE]
My information is from looking at the Telltale Games forums and both seemed to be having alot of problems. TWD Gamestop Preorder thread on here though seems to say that the PS3 got the most problems though, while 360 isn't anywhere as bad. Though it's still a sucky situation for both consoles.

:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (Acceptable) $43.48
:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (Very Good) $48.50
:360: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $44.24
:360: NHL 13 Stanley Cup Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $38.61
:360: Soul Calibur V Collector's Edition (Good) $19.30 - New at BB for :ps3: :360: $19.99
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Far Cry 3 (Very Good) $34.64
:360: Binary Domain (Good) $16.97
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Acceptable) $47.38
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Like New) $50.07
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (Like New) $44.54
:ps3: NHL 13 (Like New) $29.69
[Wii U] Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Good) $25.73
[Wii U] Just Dance 4 (Very Good) $27.71
:3ds: Code of Princess (Like New) $22.27

Also just picked up :ps3: Black Ops II - Good - $25.xx (Like New still available for $29.xx)

and WiiU Black Ops II - Like New - back up for $29.xx

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back