Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Vita - $29.69 (acceptable)

back up[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting, I've been waiting for a decent price on this, and $30 for the Mercenary Edition seems like a good deal to me (though I would have preferred the original for $25 or so). I'm just happy to not be paying MSRP though, haha.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']Thanks for posting, I've been waiting for a decent price on this, and $30 for the Mercenary Edition seems like a good deal to me (though I would have preferred the original for $25 or so). I'm just happy to not be paying MSRP though, haha.[/QUOTE]

its a good game just very hard on some parts if you go solo.... like i said i probally put around 50 hours into it before getting to chapter 9 and gave up cause chapter 9 was just insane

Beat 100 giants
beat 100 other boss monsters

you dont level up you have to replay the same maps over and over and over and hope for drops...

[quote name='slidecage']its a good game just very hard on some parts if you go solo.... like i said i probally put around 50 hours into it before getting to chapter 9 and gave up cause chapter 9 was just insane

Beat 100 giants
beat 100 other boss monsters

you dont level up you have to replay the same maps over and over and over and hope for drops...[/QUOTE]

Still a longs way for me. Good thing is that it's pretty easy to get a co-op game going. Think I'm at chapter 4 and only put in about 10 hours into it. The no levels does suck.

[quote name='Marauder7']Still a longs way for me. Good thing is that it's pretty easy to get a co-op game going. Think I'm at chapter 4 and only put in about 10 hours into it. The no levels does suck.[/QUOTE]

your going to slam into a wall on 4-10 and i think 7-10 and 8-10

your going to need a party to take these bosses out or did major grinding

[quote name='slidecage']your going to slam into a wall on 4-10 and i think 7-10 and 8-10

your going to need a party to take these bosses out or did major grinding[/QUOTE]

That'll help me get Die X time trophies :lol:

Picked up Back Ops 2 for Wii U at $34.94 (very good).
First time ordering from warehouse deals so I hope it comes complete with the case. Thanks to the earlier post with the Wii U links!

So I see now that there are regular sellers selling the street fighter set for under 50 or I think around 51 shipped. I wouldnt want to buy from a third party in case there are no codes.
Like I posted last night, amazon told me if anything is wrong with the set just let them know and they will send the pre-paid label to return it

[quote name='icarusmight']Picked up Back Ops 2 for Wii U at $34.94 (very good).

First time ordering from warehouse deals so I hope it comes complete with the case. Thanks to the earlier post with the Wii U links![/QUOTE]

Just received mine for the same price/condition and it came in perfect shape, the disc without a single touch.

Now, to adjust to the Wii U Gamepad controls...............

Has anyone received the Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Vita - $29.69 (acceptable) yet? Just wanted to know was everything included or should I just wait for a Like New or price drop?

[quote name='sherlock2g']Has anyone received the Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Vita - $29.69 (acceptable) yet? Just wanted to know was everything included or should I just wait for a Like New or price drop?[/QUOTE]

Got my Good for 32.17 and was still in the original wrapping but looks like someone sat on the box.

[quote name='sherlock2g']Has anyone received the Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition Vita - $29.69 (acceptable) yet? Just wanted to know was everything included or should I just wait for a Like New or price drop?[/QUOTE]

Haven't gotten mine yet. Been holding onto the full price one I bought at GS waiting to see the condition, though mine said it was only a cut in the box, which, as long as it's not through any of the important stuff, doesn't bother me any.

I did get my Good condition ZoE HD for 360, and other than the box being crushed, the discs are fine with the manual and all. Gonna just swap it with a game case of something crappy I don't play anyway.

grrrrrrrr lol go down in price black ops 2

i have seen a ton of them lately for $34 and up, there are 3 right now in the warehouse

i need $25 please :p

[quote name='theking20']grrrrrrrr lol go down in price black ops 2

i have seen a ton of them lately for $34 and up, there are 3 right now in the warehouse

i need $25 please :p[/QUOTE]

There were some Acceptable copies for about $23 last week. They obviously go out of stock much faster though.

[quote name='sabanoo']There were some Acceptable copies for about $23 last week. They obviously go out of stock much faster though.[/QUOTE]

I received my "like new" copy and I don't think it had ever been opened before :)

Short of checking the Warehouse Deals site daily, is there a way to get notified when a new one gets posted or are most people using a browser extension?

[quote name='fortunado']Short of checking the Warehouse Deals site daily, is there a way to get notified when a new one gets posted or are most people using a browser extension?[/QUOTE]

If you are logged on and this was your most searched item, Amazon will send you an email. Also you can add it on your wishlist. I mostly just check this tread daily.

[quote name='fortunado']Short of checking the Warehouse Deals site daily, is there a way to get notified when a new one gets posted or are most people using a browser extension?[/QUOTE]
I've seen on AWD when an item is out of stock that there's a link to be notified when it is in stock. However, your chance of getting that item is really low because their notification most likely will be delayed.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Like New) $222.72
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $45.04
:ps3: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (Like New) $18.94
:ps3: Dark Souls (Good) $12.07
:ps3: Motorstorm Apocalypse (Like New) $14.67
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (Like New) $15.02
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (Acceptable) $42.99
:360: Dark Souls Collector's Edition (Acceptable) $43.65
:360: Binary Domain (Like New) $18.41
:360: Street Fighter X Tekken (Like New) $14.84
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (Very Good) $27.69
:3ds: Spy Hunter (Acceptable) $20.50[/QUOTE]

binary is 16.55 new

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Very Good) $124.71
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Acceptable) $22.80
:360: Xbox LIVE 12 Month Gold Starter Kit (Good) $46.87
:360: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (Acceptable) $23.75
:360: Just Cause 2 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (Like New) $200.45
:ps3: 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Like New) $211.33
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Like New) $12.30
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Very Good) $13.85
[Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Like New) $333.13
[Wii U] Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Like New) $273.53
[Wii U] Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Very Good) $24.25
[Wii U] Tekken Tag Tournament 2 Wii U (Very Good) $37.44
[Wii U] Just Dance 4 (Very Good) $20.78
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black with Mario Kart 7 Pre-Installed (Acceptable) $131.92
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (Very Good) $152.43
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (Very Good) $27.55
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Very Good) $27.71
:3ds: Angry Birds Trilogy (Very Good) $13.85
[vita] PlayStation Vita - WiFi (Very Good) $173.24

http://www.amazon.com/ZombiU-ninten...=UTF8&qid=1357692399&sr=8-1&keywords=zombie+uZombiU for Wii U popped up for $31.xx but it was gone as quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
my acceptable prof layton and miracle mask came in today, still sealed with the wrapping slightly damaged. my like new, new super mario bros 2, came in with cartridge working fine, but the manual and insert were glued together, as if they were dipped in water, let to dry stick together, and then inserted into the case

damn, really tempted in tekken tag 2 for the wii u but ever since i saw that $10 MS sorta glitch sale i want it for that price :p

hmmmmm might just have to bite

KING + Law B^)

[quote name='boraaa']my acceptable prof layton and miracle mask came in today, still sealed with the wrapping slightly damaged. my like new, new super mario bros 2, came in with cartridge working fine, but the manual and insert were glued together, as if they were dipped in water, let to dry stick together, and then inserted into the case[/QUOTE]

Another fine example of Acceptable being better than Like-New from AMD. :smh:

Oh, and drats on me missing that 3DSXL w Mario Kart for 131 :(

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Just saw a Wii U Deluxe at $288.71 in Good condition. Went fairly quick. Anyone seen cheaper?[/QUOTE]

There have been a few basics for $233.

[quote name='gkrykewy']lol.[/QUOTE]

You know what would be cool? For Call of Duty to move the series over to SWAT territory. Wouldn't mind seeing that next.

[quote name='ral1121']You know what would be cool? For Call of Duty to move the series over to SWAT territory. Wouldn't mind seeing that next.[/QUOTE]

Swat isn't military tho, they are police.

[quote name='TheHelix']Wii U Very Good Black Cops 2 $35
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1357726487&s=merchant&sr=1-57[/QUOTE]

carl-of-duty_black-cops-game-funny.jpg

[quote name='kitsunisan']
[/QUOTE]

I hope they have Stefan as DLC to play in multiplayer. He was a pretty smooth dude.

[quote name='kitsunisan']
[/QUOTE]

I think him from Die Hard 1 should be included as well. We could relive the moment where he shot that kid and stop it.:D

[quote name='barrit']I hope they have Stefan as DLC to play in multiplayer. He was a pretty smooth dude.[/QUOTE]

Urkelbot should be a pre-order bonus. As we all recall, Steve helped Carl solve crimes with it at some point. I believe this was earlier in the series when the show had a grittier, more serious tone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back