Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Velo214']wow tough choice on that $212 250gig ps3. its like 300 for a new 500 gig, but iv heard conflicting reports about the quality of that 500gig superslim. also the sliding tray is kinda eh. and lets say 33 tiv for ac3. so like $60 more for 250 more gig. tough choice. i think im just gonna bite on a new ac3 500gig. i hate buying new systems![/QUOTE]

I would go with the regular slim. I hear bad things all the time bout the super slim plus... 500gb is overkill to me. I don't even fill my 250. 500gb is for the gaming slob that doesn't clean his hdd. He has games installed he hasn't played n months. DL Games he's never gonna play again just to say its all on there. Don't forget tax too. You'll save about 70 TiV included

I can't remember the last time I looked at a manual, except to just check that it exists. I think it makes perfect sense to stop including printed manuals with games. It's a waste of paper and such.

Regarding my opinions of the rock band keyboard: the box arrived yesterday and I haven't had a chance to do anything with it yet. Probably won't until this weekend. But if you want to try it out, I'd get the keyboard sooner rather than later. It's looking like Rock Band will be no more before too much longer, and at that point getting any peripherals is going to be costly. The drums are already like that.

yeah i had 320 gig and it had about 90% of everything i ever purchased, just not that 14 gig ps+ games like infamous 2/ bioshock 2/ ratchet n clank all4one. iv seen the 500 gig pop up for 212 or so before, but yeah they disappear quick...
i would be buying the 500gig ac3 from amazon so no tax/shipping either way. and yeah i had games on that ps3 that i played this week, like arcana hearts 3, that im gonna lose due to gameshare passwords being changed(damnit) but iv had it for 2 years and only played it for last 2 days. tis life and cag and backlog. woot

[quote name='Finger_Shocker']really...

I swore there was a MANUAL that told you the MANUAL was on the disc:lol:[/QUOTE]

dude, just give it up. There are games that don't come with manuals these days.

I forgot some states don't get taxed. No tax n Ohio. Since I moved to Kentucky tax has been killing me on online purchases to the point I rather go to the store sometimes

[quote name='NonShalant']I forgot some states don't get taxed. No tax n Ohio. Since I moved to Kentucky tax has been killing me on online purchases to the point I rather go to the store sometimes[/QUOTE]

NJ just fell victim to the almighty 7% state tax on online purchase goods. Counting down the days before it's in effect, welp.

Newegg and now Amazon. Game over man, game over.

dude i totally almost bit on that 250 gig bf bundle, but then i looked at the pix. it is the super slim! with the disk tray. oh snap. lol. i guess if you want to make sure you get regular slim go with 320 gig. otay

[quote name='Velo214']dude i totally almost bit on that 250 gig bf bundle, but then i looked at the pix. it is the super slim! with the disk tray. oh snap. lol. i guess if you want to make sure you get regular slim go with 320 gig. otay[/QUOTE]

I just got a Super Slim 500gb from AW and while I understand the gripe about it feeling cheap, so far mine is super quiet and for the price of $200.00 you won't hear any gripes from me.

[quote name='MrBubbles']NJ just fell victim to the almighty 7% state tax on online purchase goods. Counting down the days before it's in effect, welp.

Newegg and now Amazon. Game over man, game over.[/QUOTE]

Boohoo! In LA right now I'm paying 8.75% in sales tax and assholes just passed a handful of props that will raise the sales tax to pretty close to 10% in the near future. fuck everything!

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Boohoo! In LA right now I'm paying 8.75% in sales tax and assholes just passed a handful of props that will raise the sales tax to pretty close to 10% in the near future. fuck everything![/QUOTE] I feel you, 8.25% here in texas, no state income tax though :applause:

so the copy of street fighter 15th came. it was a very good one. came sealed, and with codes complete.
very happy with it

yeah im fine with the new super slims, id have 2 year warranty anyway. sliding tray seems a bit sketchy with kids, but whatev, similar to ps1/ps2. thank you guys for always posting when they show up. ill just keep my eyes open. peace

[quote name='parkerwilson']I feel you, 8.25% here in texas, no state income tax though :applause:[/QUOTE]

8.75% here in my part of NY and property, school and income taxes up the waazoo!!! Thank God Newegg and Monoprice don't charge tax.

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (Like New) $196.03
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $196.43
:ps3: PS3 250 GB Black Friday 2012 Bundle (Very Good) $197.92
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $51.47
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (Like New) $14.84
:ps3: The Walking Dead (Very Good) $20.78
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (Good) $18.03
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Good) $24.59
:ps3: Dishonored (Good) $25.73
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (Very Good) $12.05
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (Like New) $14.84
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Acceptable) $29.35
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Good) $24.71
:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black (Good) $25.40
:360: Xbox 360 LIVE 1600 Points (Good) $12.86
:360: Forza Horizon Limited Edition (Acceptable) $42.99
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Good) $14.80
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (Like New) $14.84
:360: Catherine (Like New) $14.20
:360: Dishonored (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Far Cry 3 (Acceptable) $29.69
[Wii U] New Super Mario Bros. U (Good) $36.07
[Wii U] Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Good) $25.71
[Wii U] Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $31.18
[Wii U] Scribblenauts Unlimited (Good) $35.42
[Wii U] Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $35.72
[vita] Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Very Good) $173.24
[vita] Persona 4 Golden (Like New) $29.69
[vita] Gravity Rush (Very Good) $23.56
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $159.99
:3ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (Like New) $25.82
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (Very Good) $27.28

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='kouleefoh']Amazon sent me the 32gb memory card order. The packaging was 32gb but the card was a 4gb.

When I opened it, I had a feeling something would be wrong. The 32gb packaging is beat up and the memory card is reversed so i couldn't see the number. I took pictures before i cut the tape & open it. Of course it's a 4gb[/QUOTE]
[quote name='HydroX']Yikes, seems a lot of bad dealings with AWD lately, including myself. Wonder if it's the seasonal personnel messing with things or just a lot of asshole customers.[/QUOTE]

Got my Hitman Absolution for XBOX 360 a while back without the disc inside. The plastic that covers the game case was cut on top. Maybe they took the game out then returned it.

ugh

[quote name='DealSeeker2U'] Bunch of Games[/QUOTE]

Came to say there is a big update, with several vita games, but not very hot prices unfortunately.

I guess Persona 4 was gone fast....

Bought :360: Far Cry 3 (Acceptable) for $29.69 but cancelled it. I can wait for it to be cheaper with my backlog so if someone wants it, keep an eye for one to pop back up.

I received my 23.75 acceptable copy of black ops 2 and it was almost perfect, just a little crinkle on the right corner of the case insert, it even had a unused nuketown 2525 code, I've bought 2 games from AWD and both have been perfect transactions.

[quote name='ckc4043']Very good or like new...I am on the fence.Which one is higher probability to get the online pass?[/QUOTE]

I really have to say there is a very slim chance you will get the online pass. I think its pretty much luck based on my experience not really based on condition.

[quote name='Caoz']I really have to say there is a very slim chance you will get the online pass. I think its pretty much luck based on my experience not really based on condition.[/QUOTE]

Oh I see...I am on the fence about the battle royale.ANYWAYS, thank you. I decide to pass then.
Because I am afraid I miss online pass and bonus vita code

[quote name='ckc4043']Very good or like new...I am on the fence.Which one is higher probability to get the online pass?[/QUOTE]

never found a working online pass in an AWD game....ordered a few dozen.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Good) $24.59[/QUOTE]

$25 Resident Evil 6 PS3? I've been waiting for this.

FCTvs.gif

You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

[quote name='mcthatch']never found a working online pass in an AWD game....ordered a few dozen.[/QUOTE]

That means if I get either vita bonus code or online pass in AWD, I am very lucky. Well, I decide to cancel it.

[quote name='Velo214']it will not let me buy that 250gig ps3. says it is sold out, but still showing instock. how strange.[/QUOTE]

I was just able to add it to my cart.

[quote name='Velo214']it will not let me buy that 250gig ps3. says it is sold out, but still showing instock. how strange.[/QUOTE]

Another ps3? Jesus Velo, didn't you just get one for $150ish???

i can add it to my cart, but after i click on shipping destination it throws a "Some items are no longer available
We're sorry. Some items became unavailable after you added them to your shopping cart. Click here to return to the product detail page and try another seller." message at me.

and yeah, another ps3, i gave that broken laser one to my kids and got that 150ish replacement one. but my bedroom ps3 is 160gig from jan09 and i can trade that in at gamestop for 170 and get a new(ish) one for 212 with 2 year warranty for 23ish is awesome. peace

everyone keeps posting the same $212 ps3, but it's really not there.
you can add it to cart, but it will show up as unavailable after you input shipping info.
beneath it says Back-ordered. Due in stock January 12

it turns out that the 1st cd soundtrack for street fighter x teken has a scratch on it from the sticky tape, when they put it in, so i am not sure what path to take

[quote name='ckc4043']is medal of honor warfighter worth $21?[/QUOTE]

Someone posted that it was or is $19.99 new at Frys. Gamestop has it for $29.99 new. Also, there is an online pass (I think) which may be redeemed if buying from AWD. It seems like this game will be easily $20 new soon enough at a lot of retailers.

As to the quality of the game, I have no idea, but the reviews are poor or mediocre at best.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']Someone posted that it was or is $19.99 new at Frys. Gamestop has it for $29.99 new. Also, there is an online pass (I think) which may be redeemed if buying from AWD. It seems like this game will be easily $20 new soon enough at a lot of retailers.

As to the quality of the game, I have no idea, but the reviews are poor or mediocre at best.[/QUOTE]

The game is mediocre at best yes. Not terrible, not great, which is what makes a games the worst I think. It's pretty much a America Army hooraah we can beat anyone kind of game. Its ok for $20, but if you want to take it online keep the online pass in mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back