Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
missed the need for speed as I was looking at the Powerline PLM180X Lat Machine. Glad that I picked it up from warehouse deals before we begin to get taxed in Arizona

[quote name='Shrowd']Amazon looks at a ratio of returns/refunds vs purchases, if this ratio gets too far out of whack they then review the account and take action if needed. The FC can also initiate a review if they notice really out of whack returns. There are also other factors that can be involved such as promotion abuse, orders reported lost and such. When this review is done Amazon checks all related accounts via address and payment methods associated.

The people getting banned must really be abusing the system. Amazon.com does not like banning accounts. Honestly an account has to be really shady to get locked down by Amazon.com.[/QUOTE]
The food they sell expired or close to it but i take chances if real good prices.

[quote name='Yamato']Tempted to get Nier..[/QUOTE]

You should, it's one of my favorite PS3 games. Yeah the graphics aren't so good and combat is so-so, but that story and soundtrack are amazing.

[quote name='Brother Daz']If you have any interest at all in it, I'll help you out... GET IT! ($12.99 w/o PUR at GameStop btw, if you can find a used copy)[/QUOTE]

None of my Gamestop stores have it, so I went ahead and placed the order from amazon. Thanks for the tip, though!

[quote name='aaronrodgers']You should, it's one of my favorite PS3 games. Yeah the graphics aren't so good and combat is so-so, but that story and soundtrack are amazing.[/QUOTE]

I see you are a fan of the Zero Escape (if that's what they're calling it) series as well, so I'll trust your opinion on Nier. Thanks folks.

[quote name='Vader582']Hate I missed this.[/QUOTE]
You can still get nearly the same price on eBay these days. I'm seeing a few for around $30 right now.

Been checking for a while just found a Ragnarok Oddysey for 29.67 and it's Like New.

Ordered. First time getting a Warehouse deal. Hope it goes well.

[quote name='birdyjuice']Been checking for a while just found a Ragnarok Oddysey for 29.67 and it's Like New.

Ordered. First time getting a Warehouse deal. Hope it goes well.[/QUOTE]

over priced big time you could got the ME for that price..i would not paid more then 20 for the normal ed.

[quote name='slidecage']over priced big time you could got the ME for that price..i would not paid more then 20 for the normal ed.[/QUOTE]

I've only seen the Mercenary Edition for that price once, and it was in Acceptable condition. Speaking of which, I posted that I ordered it a while back, but I forgot to post that I canceled it. I kind of wish I hadn't now, just so we'd know what it came with- but I get the feeling it wouldn't have come with many (if any) of the extras, and I came across a $25 Like New standard edition via a third party seller last week and ordered that instead, so I don't feel too bad.

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']I've only seen the Mercenary Edition for that price once, and it was in Acceptable condition. Speaking of which, I posted that I ordered it a while back, but I forgot to post that I canceled it. I kind of wish I hadn't now, just so we'd know what it came with- but I get the feeling it wouldn't have come with many (if any) of the extras, and I came across a $25 Like New standard edition via a third party seller last week and ordered that instead, so I don't feel too bad.[/QUOTE]

i was able to order 2 of the ME for 29.xx one came complete cancelled the other one cause i did not want to do the HORROR Of replaying the game

it still keeps me up at night thinking of replaying the same maps 50 times just to get a spice LOL

i dont evnek now who he is he has goo dtaste in drink but i dont kno him so let get back on topic wat wii u game r there mr. "one pieece".

[quote name='Pepsi2']i dont evnek now who he is he has goo dtaste in drink but i dont kno him so let get back on topic wat wii u game r there mr. "one pieece".[/QUOTE]

Are you purposely misspelling your words now? I thought it was Aspergers, now I'm convinced it is 100% committed troll.

[quote name='itsoverninethousand']Are you purposely misspelling your words now? I thought it was Aspergers, now I'm convinced it is 100% committed troll.[/QUOTE]
1.moron asbergs and autims r diffrent they r similar but diferent and u call me the moron
2.i sometime shortne words it is easer on mobile site that way.take it or leve it loser
3. hate crime diuability =
Hate crime laws

Hate crime laws generally fall into one of several categories:

1. laws defining specific bias-motivated acts as distinct crimes;
  2. criminal penalty-enhancement laws;
  3. laws creating a distinct civil cause of action for hate crimes; and

[quote name='itsoverninethousand']Are you purposely misspelling your words now? I thought it was Aspergers, now I'm convinced it is 100% committed troll.[/QUOTE]

I guess you have yet to meet Pepsi in his dozens of previous banned incarnations, but at least you got to meet this one at least until it gets banned like all the others, but I'm sure you'll probably notice him again in the future as each time he makes a new account he trolls the exact same threads over and over again, so you're in for a treat! :3

last itme i check warehouse dont sel pepsi but u guy desrve expired coke 4 acted like jerk.... PLESE GET BACK ON TOPIC OR I WILL EMAIL OR PM OWNER OF SITE ABOUT THIS ISUE WITH ONLINE BULYING IT DOESNT MATER WHER IT TAKE PLAC I T ONLY MATER THAT IT TAKE PLACE.

[quote name='Squarehard']Everybody should go read Pepsi's awesome blog before he gets banned again.[/QUOTE]

fixerd the glitch

By Pepsi2 Today 08:40 PM
plese fix the fourm gltich that keep baning me this has ben hapening 4 a few yeras now i want 2 b apart of the iste plese fix the glitch i never breaked the rules. i am starting 2 think that this is not a gltich and im jus being baned purpolsely so plese either stop the cruel joke or fix glitch thank u tim

[quote name='barrit']Who is this 'tim' fellow he's thanking?[/QUOTE]

tim-tebow-tebowing.jpg

[quote name='HydroX']already banned. sadness ensues.[/QUOTE]

Agreed. Whenever he shows I'm always smiling...

Quick question for AWD pros: in light of tomorrow's gold box event (not getting hoped up but), if a game is on special and is available thru AWD, then will the AWD copy be discounted as well?

Eg, AC3 is on sale for $25, should we expect AWD copies to be $20 or less?

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Agreed. Whenever he shows I'm always smiling...

Quick question for AWD pros: in light of tomorrow's gold box event (not getting hoped up but), if a game is on special and is available thru AWD, then will the AWD copy be discounted as well?

Eg, AC3 is on sale for $25, should we expect AWD copies to be $20 or less?[/QUOTE]

no just like when gamestop does big sales on new items the used items usually are more expensive for the duration

[quote name='cjenvy']no just like when gamestop does big sales on new items the used items usually are more expensive for the duration[/QUOTE]

Not always. I've picked up tons of items through AWD at a cheaper price when Amazon puts it on sale, in fact I've done it recently with a few things that's been on sale.

AWD will adjust for stuff on sale just like some of the other third party sellers have it set up to automatically adjust, so it's not always a no in those cases. The only problem with gold box events is that the prices don't stay like that for long, so it is seldom adjusted in time before the gold box offer is over since the adjustments are done throughout the day, and not always right at that moment.

It's also been awhile since I've done a gold box event too, but don't you actually have to add it to the cart through the gold box page to get that price, so the price on the regular page isn't lowered unless it's added to the cart? If that's the case it won't be adjusted either since the main page won't have it at a lower price for AWD to adjust to.

But AWD does indeed adjust its prices during sales from Amazon on occasion, but for gold box deals specifically it is highly doubtful it'll be there for long enough for the adjustment, but it just depends on all the other factors I've mentioned.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw'] fixerd the glitch

By Pepsi2 Today 08:40 PM
plese fix the fourm gltich that keep baning me this has ben hapening 4 a few yeras now i want 2 b apart of the iste plese fix the glitch i never breaked the rules. i am starting 2 think that this is not a gltich and im jus being baned purpolsely so plese either stop the cruel joke or fix glitch thank u tim[/QUOTE]

Thank you for posting! I always miss his blogs because he gets banned way to quickly. The only one I've ever caught on time was his "Nice and not so nice" list...lol...that shit still cracks me up when I think about it.

[quote name='slidecage']over priced big time you could got the ME for that price..i would not paid more then 20 for the normal ed.[/QUOTE]

I haven't seen it any lower unless I'm really unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back