Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I had the first set so I knew the charger and cable was good, but I definitely thought I was missing something initially. Thankfully I ended up grabbing a new pair from newegg for $99. The worst luck I've had with AWD for a single item, but they were quick with the returns so I'm happy.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Very Good) $207.87
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $87.44
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $64.35
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Very Good) $17.81
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Like New) $17.081
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $27.71
:360: Kinect Star Wars (Acceptable) $11.87
:360: Asura's Wrath (Like New) $13.19
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (Like New) $269.96
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $34.98
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (Acceptable) $30.11
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (Like New) $32.17
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (Like New) $36.57
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Very Good) $158.78
:3ds: Code of Princess (Very Good) $25.01
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (Like New) $29.67
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Like New) $21.01
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Good) $19.30
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $185.60
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Like New) $222.72

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Very Good) $207.87
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $210.45
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Very Good) $158.78
:3ds: Adventure Time: Hey Ice King! Why'd you steal our garbage?!! (Like New) $21.01
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Like New) $185.60
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Like New) $222.72[/QUOTE]

Grabbed ZombiU...thank you for the heads up and for sharing these listings!

I've been waiting to get a Wii U Deluxe model at the right price, but seeing the basic there I caved in and just ordered one. I can get always Nintendoland cheap later and I don't mind the white at all, or the smaller hard drive. But i still ask myself: Did I make the right choice?
:O

[quote name='ClevelandBrowns']32 GB Vita card up for $67. Still too rich for my blood.

Wii U Pro Controller for $32[/QUOTE]

thanks, bought 2 wii u pro controllers after being screwed out of them new for 38 from newegg.
this is my first warehouse deal purchase, hope it goes well

they onl wound up sending 2 white ones I thought were cancelled, and didnt even want, i think they will charge me a restock for returning them too, should have made sure they were cancelled when they cancelled my black ones...

[quote name='gojiboy']I've been waiting to get a Wii U Deluxe model at the right price, but seeing the basic there I caved in and just ordered one. I can get always Nintendoland cheap later and I don't mind the white at all, or the smaller hard drive. But i still ask myself: Did I make the right choice?
:O[/QUOTE]
Eh, on the Basic you only get ~3GB of usable space, the only game you can download from the store and install is Super Mario Bros U. I got a Deluxe on launch, but if I hadn't got one yet, it would be Deluxe or nothing. I just don't want to have to worry about an external hard drive.

http://thegamershub.net/2012/11/wii-u-basic-pack-only-has-3gb-of-internal-memory/

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Very Good) $207.87
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Like New) $222.72[/QUOTE]
Thanks! Grabbed the 3DS Epic Mickey. Been waiting for a good price for it!

[quote name='Optical']Eh, on the Basic you only get ~3GB of usable space, the only game you can download from the store and install is Super Mario Bros U. I got a Deluxe on launch, but if I hadn't got one yet, it would be Deluxe or nothing. I just don't want to have to worry about an external hard drive.

http://thegamershub.net/2012/11/wii-u-basic-pack-only-has-3gb-of-internal-memory/[/QUOTE]

The charging dock is absolutely essential imo too.

[quote name='gojiboy']I've been waiting to get a Wii U Deluxe model at the right price, but seeing the basic there I caved in and just ordered one. I can get always Nintendoland cheap later and I don't mind the white at all, or the smaller hard drive. But i still ask myself: Did I make the right choice?
:O[/QUOTE]

Ehh... it's roughly ~$20 cheaper on eBay, but you can rest easier knowing Amazon has your back if there's any issues with it! :)

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png

Got the 500GB PS3 ACIII bundle. I find it quite odd that it's $3 cheaper than a 250GB NON-super slim system with older games...

[quote name='JaylisJayP']The charging dock is absolutely essential imo too.[/QUOTE]

LOVE my charging dock, it also looks quite sexy with the controller sitting in it!

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Got the 500GB PS3 ACIII bundle. I find it quite odd that it's $3 cheaper than a 250GB NON-super slim system with older games...[/QUOTE]

I believe this is solely due to the slim form factor having broader appeal.

I am not sure if this was ever mentioned but.. looking at Amazon warehouse today it seems the way they do pricing is they list the Game based on the condition for the price of the LAST sold item for the same condition without the "Amazon Seller Fees". This is how they are able to consistently undercut the market.

[quote name='sleeping_lights_on']Anyone have an experience on buying Amazon used Online MMORPGS? That need the code?

What's the possibility that my code will not work?[/QUOTE]

90%

Can't believe a amazon would accept retail copies of mmorpgs- especially since most of them are now free to download client

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']90%

Can't believe a amazon would accept retail copies of mmorpgs- especially since most of them are now free to download client[/QUOTE]

Specifically looking at Mists of Pandaria used copy for 20$. I'll probably just forego it, unless others have had luck.

I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information[/QUOTE]

Ehh, most people here like the Super Slim. Personally I'm not a fan of it. I believe Amazon has the Slim models in stock. If you're lucky, some Targets and Toys R' Us still have the Infamous BF 2012 bundle for $199.99. I hope that helps you out somewhat.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']Ehh, most people here like the Super Slim. Personally I'm not a fan of it. I believe Amazon has the Slim models in stock. If you're lucky, some Targets and Toys R' Us still have the Infamous BF 2012 bundle for $199.99. I hope that helps you out somewhat.[/QUOTE]

I see. Thanks a lot. I am afraid the super slim one seems easier broken than slim. just my opinion.

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a question. I want to buy a new ps3. Is super slim much better than slim one? I am going to buy a 250GB or 320 Gb one only since 500GB is too much. thank you guys information[/QUOTE]

I wouldnt say better. Its so much quieter than the regular Slim though. So if noise was ever an issue for you get the Super Slim.

Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

... and one for someone :)

[quote name='ckc4043']I see. Thanks a lot. I am afraid the super slim one seems easier broken than slim. just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't really worry about that unless you plan on traveling a lot with it. Or throwing it out of a moving vehicle.
In which case either model would most likely break.
I don't recommend trying this.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Good deal for what you are looking for (if just the slims)

... and the rest to pick and choose as of now.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 250GB System (Good) $216.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (Very Good) $232.12
:ps3: PlayStation 3 120GB System (Like New) $212.05

:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $87.44[/QUOTE]

For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']

:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $87.44[/QUOTE]

Thanks, grabbed the Pulse edition as an upgrade from the original Wireless. Hopefully more bass and better mic quality (or at least from what I've heard and read). Had $34.xx in Amazon credit from their CC so brought it down enough to buy.

[quote name='Mixer236']I want one of those so bad, I just can't quite pull the trigger...[/QUOTE]

Don't fret, they are awesome!!!

yeah i got an instant game collection ps3 from awd and the code was used. i just contacted cs and they refunded me $50. it was awesome.

i got another same model ps3 last week. and when i got it, the code worked fine. I think they are now checking the codes first to make sure they are legit. and i was hoping so, cuz i didnt really wanna hassle them again over $50 back and get banned or something. but yeah.

[quote name='ckc4043']For the instant collection bundle, is it possible for the instant code expired or used?[/QUOTE]

It is very possible since it is used. They dont guarantee codes in used items :(

Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.

[quote name='maxiell']Most of the time with controllers you're dealing with new damaged stock items. Usually you want either acceptable or like new. Be sure and read the description.[/QUOTE]

The description doesn't help.

"Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large mark on disk."

So, it might be repackaged, but there's a large mark on a DISK? It also says missing shrink-wrap may be missing...lol

The shrink wrap part is just a generic description. The relevant info comes at the end. There's a Good 360 controller up with a clearly New description now for $25.

Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?

Quick question, thinking of getting an old xbox game but the only good deal is acceptable. Never bought anything from Amazon Warehouse that wasn't at least good condition. Says it may not include original packaging and all that good stuff. So is there a chance it will come in a blank dvd case or wha...?

[quote name='icpmattj']Playstation All Stars Battle Royale

What are the chances that the online code has already been used on an item thats "Used" very good?

It says

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired

They seem to give that description for everything. So is it just a generic description?

To anyone who's gotten a used all stars battle royale game from amazon warehouse. Was the code used or not?

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?[/QUOTE]It's best to assume DLC codes are always taken. Sometimes people get lucky but most of the time they are. If you find out it is used you can always return it, but I doubt they'll give you any money off of it.

It says

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?[/QUOTE]

I'm pretty sure it's a hit or miss. Some people are lucky enough to get a copy with unused codes and some are not so fortunate.

[quote name='icpmattj']Yeah id rather not chance it.

What's the cheapest it has been on sale for?[/QUOTE]
PSASBR was on sale at target for $30 about 2 weeks ago

[quote name='Tonious']Quick question, thinking of getting an old xbox game but the only good deal is acceptable. Never bought anything from Amazon Warehouse that wasn't at least good condition. Says it may not include original packaging and all that good stuff. So is there a chance it will come in a blank dvd case or wha...?[/QUOTE]

It is very very likely that it will come in a generic blank case. However, if you expect that it will not come with artwork or manual, you might be pleasantly surprised.

It says

Also will amazon give any kind of refund after the fact if it is indeed used?[/QUOTE]

If you are worried about the code I suggest wait until a price drop. Hopefully it'll be $20 in a month or so. It's $40 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back