Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='merchie89']Question for Warehouse buyers:

There was the entertainment bundle or $194 very good, so I bought it and picked super saver shipping.

Will I have time to go out and trade in some games at BB at 10 AM for Amazon GC and apply them in time? This is probably more of a general how long does super saver take to process but was wondering if you guys had experience.[/QUOTE]

So first of all thanks for all the responses guys :drool:

And second, its already in shipping soon and wasnt really expecting that

[quote name='merchie89']So first of all thanks for all the responses guys :drool:

And second, its already in shipping soon and wasnt really expecting that[/QUOTE]

Glad we could help! :)

[quote name='Lucian']General question. How can Amazon list this as Very Good when the description says "Item not in the original case."? I couldn't trade in a game without the original case as 'Very Good'. Seems like this double standard is occurring more and more at AWD.[/QUOTE]

At least they mention the condition and what's included (and not) in the description. I picked up a "Very Good" 250GB Super Slim PS3 w/ Infamous 1/2 + Uncharted 1/2. Item description only mentioned that it may be repackaged. It showed up without BOTH games, the controller and power cable. Just the system and the A/V cable. CS told me they could give me a $20 refund...

I haven't been very impressed with AWD as of late. This latest catastrophe is starting to make me think twice before ordering from there...

[quote name='merchie89']So first of all thanks for all the responses guys :drool:

And second, its already in shipping soon and wasnt really expecting that[/QUOTE]

You can still apply a giftcard to the order.

As for the Tales of Very Good, I never order anything Very Good. The worst stories we hear on here, especially for systems, are all labeled Very Good. Oftentimes, but not always, it indicates a trade-in that doesn't include the original items in a bundle. Since what you're aiming for is damaged stock new items, you should always wait for specific item descriptions that indicate that.

[quote name='biggie2123']Just received my 32GB Vita memory card in Like New Condition. It was all taped up and in horrible condition. Not only that, it was a 4GB Memory card. Any person paying attention would have seen that it was the wrong item. Amazon needs to fire whoever their returns person is because they are getting scammed.[/QUOTE]

I think that's the second time I've read that recently. Wonder if it's the same one - might be worth putting a note on it or something when you send it back.

[quote name='handsomepete']I think that's the second time I've read that recently. Wonder if it's the same one - might be worth putting a note on it or something when you send it back.[/QUOTE]

Thats exactly what I did when I returned My Mrio Bros U.... If you look earlier in this thread I wrote about it

[quote name='maxiell']As for the Tales of Very Good,[/quote]
Man, Namco is getting even lazier with its naming conventions. ;)

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']At least they mention the condition and what's included (and not) in the description. I picked up a "Very Good" 250GB Super Slim PS3 w/ Infamous 1/2 + Uncharted 1/2. Item description only mentioned that it may be repackaged. It showed up without BOTH games, the controller and power cable. Just the system and the A/V cable. CS told me they could give me a $20 refund...

I haven't been very impressed with AWD as of late. This latest catastrophe is starting to make me think twice before ordering from there...[/QUOTE]
Amazon got so bad i do not trust them at all now... If cs drops i will run away but man do they have bad things going on now. They hire anyone i guess...

$20 credit was a kick in the junk offer that stuff worth way more the controller alone worth 25-35.. I do not see amz getting better they keep declining.. I am sad about it.. :cry:

I've gotten a few bad apples from WHD, but it's so easy to return them it doesn't bother me. 9 times out of 10 I get better than what was advertised, can't win them all though.

Got a "Very Good" Lego Star Wars in a generic black ps2 case; oddly the actual artwork manual and game all look like new though, so just switched cases with sports champions.

Still kind of a let down but could have been worse; at least it was the right game.

[quote name='Sophita']Got a "Very Good" Lego Star Wars in a generic black ps2 case; oddly the actual artwork manual and game all look like new though, so just switched cases with sports champions.

Still kind of a let down but could have been worse; at least it was the right game.[/QUOTE]

I got my Very Good Doom BFG PS3 in what appears to be a Gamecube case. Inserts were all there and disc appears to be fine. I agree it's odd.

Better than no case at all though, I suppose.

[quote name='pdjones']I got my Very Good Doom BFG PS3 in what appears to be a Gamecube case. Inserts were all there and disc appears to be fine. I agree it's odd.

Better than no case at all though, I suppose.[/QUOTE]

You mean a Blockbuster case? If it were a GC case then the disc wouldn't fit.

My Like New Copy of the Last Story came in today, no scratches perfect disc, manual in perfect condition and my only issue with the case is the Like new sticker on the back :)

Got my Sony Pulse Elite today, it looks like someone used it before but it was in like new condition. Though, its missing the 3.5mm audio jack which is no big deal to me since I have plenty of those lying around.

I just want to know how long should I charge these headphones before using it? Can't find the info anywhere.

32 GB vita card arrived. It was repackaged in a tiny zipper baggie and shipped in a giant bubble mailer, which was rather silly since I opened it and it looked like it was empty at first. It was a 32 GB card though, and my stuff is transferring as I type this so it seems to be fine. Possibly worth noting: it was a trade-in, not a dented box item, as it was tied to somone's account and had to be reformatted first. I wonder why anyone would trade in an expensive memory card rather than resell it themselves?

[quote name='Rozz']You mean a Blockbuster case? If it were a GC case then the disc wouldn't fit.[/QUOTE]

You are probably correct, I was thinking more about the outside of the case but that's a good point about the spindle.

[quote name='Graff^']32 GB vita card arrived. It was repackaged in a tiny zipper baggie and shipped in a giant bubble mailer, which was rather silly since I opened it and it looked like it was empty at first. It was a 32 GB card though, and my stuff is transferring as I type this so it seems to be fine. Possibly worth noting: it was a trade-in, not a dented box item, as it was tied to somone's account and had to be reformatted first. I wonder why anyone would trade in an expensive memory card rather than resell it themselves?[/QUOTE]

MAYBE THEY STOLE IT

Maybe?

Bought a Like New Samsung Galaxy Player 5.0 for $132.31 and the device box was opened but shrink wrapped by Amazon. The player itself looked used but great (figured someone fooled around with it because the protective film over the screen was missing) but it came without the usb wall outlet charger and without the Samsung headphones. A cheap pair of headphones with the Monoprice logo was in the box. I bought these same headphones for my kids for about a dollar a piece and they stink. Have a better pair from Monoprice sitting around. Anyway i contacted AWH and they credited me $45 bucks after a short online chat. Overall I'm happy and this player is pretty cool to watch movies, surf internet via wifi and play games.

[quote name='Graff^']32 GB vita card arrived. It was repackaged in a tiny zipper baggie and shipped in a giant bubble mailer, which was rather silly since I opened it and it looked like it was empty at first. It was a 32 GB card though, and my stuff is transferring as I type this so it seems to be fine. Possibly worth noting: it was a trade-in, not a dented box item, as it was tied to somone's account and had to be reformatted first. I wonder why anyone would trade in an expensive memory card rather than resell it themselves?[/QUOTE]

Couldn't it have been a return?

I had cancelled by $190 entertainment ps3 very good, and just purchased a $205 like new. From reading this thread some, like new is the way to go

[quote name='merchie89']I had cancelled by $190 entertainment ps3 very good, and just purchased a $205 like new. From reading this thread some, like new is the way to go[/QUOTE]

Still not 100% though. I had bought a Like New PS3 AC bundle. Did not list it as "May come repackaged" but it came repackaged and no original box. Everything worked fine but still. Their CS didnt seem to care either.

[quote name='musha666']Still not 100% though. I had bought a Like New PS3 AC bundle. Did not list it as "May come repackaged" but it came repackaged and no original box. Everything worked fine but still. Their CS didnt seem to care either.[/QUOTE]

Not gonna lie, I only skimmed the description before buying. Is there anyway to see the description after purchase?

Damn. I bought a very good 500GB AC 3 PS3 and it came sealed! The box was a little damaged though, but I'm just going to resell it on Amazon. I'm pissed because I actually wanted it, but the profit I would make on it is too much to pass up. I guess I'm back on the market for another one.

[quote name='merchie89']Not gonna lie, I only skimmed the description before buying. Is there anyway to see the description after purchase?[/QUOTE]

Can view the description on your invoice/order

[quote name='merchie89']i can see condition and not description.[/QUOTE]
lmk if you figure it out since nothing seems to show desc. Nice way for amazon to dispute you and you have no proof.

How much did you pay for the memory card? And what condition was it listed as? I'm also hoping to pick one up from AW.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']lmk if you figure it out since nothing seems to show desc. Nice way for amazon to dispute you and you have no proof.[/QUOTE]

Via some googling, someone said that you cant see it after purchasing which makes no damn sense :drool:

I got a glimpse but I think it was the standard codes may be used, and may be repackaged i think

Who cares about the box!!

[quote name='lilseung']How much did you pay for the memory card? And what condition was it listed as? I'm also hoping to pick one up from AW.[/QUOTE]

It was $60.xx, lowest I've seen in months. More common prices seem to be $67.xx or $71.xx. I don't know what the condition was, actually, I checked out with it before really looking at the page. It was probably good or acceptable to be that low, the $67 ones being very good and the $71 ones like new.

EDIT: weird. it's showing "like new" on the order page now. Surprised it was that cheap in that case...

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']lmk if you figure it out since nothing seems to show desc. Nice way for amazon to dispute you and you have no proof.[/QUOTE]

I always take a screenshot of the description just in case since several items with the same "grade" can have varied descriptions. Never been burned by Amazon, but you never know.

[quote name='georgeb76']I always take a screenshot of the description just in case since several items with the same "grade" can have varied descriptions. Never been burned by Amazon, but you never know.[/QUOTE]

I've received items graded "good" when I have ordered "like New" so I've started to screen shot after that >.>

[quote name='Graff^']It was $60.xx, lowest I've seen in months. More common prices seem to be $67.xx or $71.xx. I don't know what the condition was, actually, I checked out with it before really looking at the page. It was probably good or acceptable to be that low, the $67 ones being very good and the $71 ones like new.

EDIT: weird. it's showing "like new" on the order page now. Surprised it was that cheap in that case...[/QUOTE]

Wow $60 is a steal for the 32gb. I doubt it will be that low anytime soon since the regular price shot up to $90. I would be satisfied with anything lower than $70.

I wonder how they even determine the condition for the memory card. I mean, they are so tiny to even notice any cosmetic damages..

Thanks for the info:)

Go to newegg and use the newcustomer code for $10 off your order. My 32gb vita card came out to $70.xx. I'd rather get a brand new for that price instead of getting burned again on AWD. I got a like new for $67 and it came with a 4gb.

I got a 4gb last time I tried buying the 32gb lol. But I found one off craigslist for $70, about the same price after tax from Amazon. 32gb is awesome.

[quote name='Geco17']Lol someone at AW keeps mistaking the 4GB for a 32GB. From reading, looks like at least 3 of you got the same one.[/QUOTE]

The problem is that its in the 32gb packaging. So they scan the bar code and don't care about anything else.

[quote name='biggie2123']The problem is that its in the 32gb packaging. So they scan the bar code and don't care about anything else.[/QUOTE]
Yea same with mine. The jerk even reverse the 4gb card so you cannot tell from looking at the packaging.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back