Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Blast from the past.

:360: Alan Wake: Limited Edition (Good) $19.01
:360: Deathsmiles (Very Good) $10.66
:360: Inversion (Like New) $15.03
:360: The Darkness II (Like New) $14.84
:360: Halo Wars (Like New) $13.69
:360: Dreamcast Collection (Like New) $12.37
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (Acceptable) $17.58
:ps3: Trinity Universe (Good) $30.72
:ps3: Ar tonelico Qoga: Knell of Ar Ciel (Like New) $35.27
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (Good) $38.99
:ps3: White Knight Chronicles II (Very Good) $17.27
:ps3: Dead Rising 2: Off the Record (Like New) $12.20
:3ds: BlazBlue Continuum Shift II (Like New) $31.96

Hadd a bad experience today...................................................... Ordered Mario 3d land for 3ds. Arrived today with correct case and manual. But the game was completely wrong. Not by mistake, but the person who traded this game into Amazon scammed them. The game was a regular DS game, with the mario 3d land sticker on it. Game was something like Petz Fashion Catz and dogz. lol terrible. Complained to a CS in chat, they agreed to refund immediately, but I had to argue to be accomodated for my trouble. Ended up getting me refund in advance, though they do want me to return the game. And I got a $5 promo credit. Thing is I got a pretty good deal on it, and now Im going to have to go a little out or pocket to rebuy.

[quote name='Artrigis']Hadd a bad experience today...................................................... Ordered Mario 3d land for 3ds. Arrived today with correct case and manual. But the game was completely wrong. Not by mistake, but the person who traded this game into Amazon scammed them. The game was a regular DS game, with the mario 3d land sticker on it. Game was something like Petz Fashion Catz and dogz. lol terrible. Complained to a CS in chat, they agreed to refund immediately, but I had to argue to be accomodated for my trouble. Ended up getting me refund in advance, though they do want me to return the game. And I got a $5 promo credit. Thing is I got a pretty good deal on it, and now Im going to have to go a little out or pocket to rebuy.[/QUOTE]

Ridiculous. AWD is really getting out of hand it seems.

Now from the restock ....

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (Like New) $147.76
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Acceptable) $26.73
:360: Nike+ Kinect Training (Very Good) $28.18
:360: Assassin's Creed III (Acceptable) $23.75
:360: Madden NFL 13 (Acceptable) $23.74
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Just Cause 2 (Very Good) $13.85
:360: Silent Hill: Downpour (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (Like New) $207.89
:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (Like New) $222.74
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Acceptable) $74.95
:ps3: Pulse Wireless Stereo Headset (Very Good) $59.11
:ps3: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (Very Good) $23.24
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Like New) $22.27
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (Like New) $12.24
:ps3: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Very Good) $8.32
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (Very Good) $13.83
:ps3: Dark Souls (Like New) $14.80
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (Very Good) $12.97
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (Very Good) $20.78
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (Like New) $325.26
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $34.06
:wii: The Last Story (Very Good) $20.78
:3ds: Pokémon White Version 2 (Very Good) $22.95
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Very Good) $20.73
:ds: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors (Like New) $14.84
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Good) $160.85

Was eyeing that The Last Story but it looks like someone else nabbed it. I've been itching for another Wii U game since all I have is Mario U, ended up getting Batman Armored Edition, Like New for $31.38. Good times.

[quote name='gojiboy']Was eyeing that The Last Story but it looks like someone else nabbed it. I've been itching for another Wii U game since all I have is Mario U, ended up getting Batman Armored Edition, Like New for $31.38. Good times.[/QUOTE]
Some more:

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
FIFA Soccer 13 (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (Very Good) $29.13
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
SiNG Party with Wii U Microphone (Good) $35.53
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (Very Good) $45.72

[quote name='esploded']Is $14 a good price for Ico + Shadow Collection?[/QUOTE]
~ $11 is the cheapest I have seen around here (which rarely pops up at that price) so not a bad deal in comparison. Average price it pops here is around $15 depending on the condition.

[quote name='esploded']Is $14 a good price for Ico + Shadow Collection?[/QUOTE]

You should be asking if $14 is a good price for SotC because Ico does not really stand the test of time, even in HD. I barely got a quarter of the way through it because I just could not get into it despite loving it way back when on the PS2.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Now from the restock ....

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Good) $160.85[/QUOTE]

Im thinking about buying a ps3. Are their like new consoles really like new? Just wondering, im pretty anal about my things being scratched or have dinks. Please let me know! And do they give you some kind of warranty. Sorry noob at the warehouse deals

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Some more:

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Assassin's Creed III (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
FIFA Soccer 13 (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Madden NFL 13 (Very Good) $31.18
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Marvel Avengers: Battle For Earth (Very Good) $29.13
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
SiNG Party with Wii U Microphone (Good) $35.53
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Skylanders Giants Starter Kit (Very Good) $45.72[/QUOTE]

Thanks for posting. Most of these have been there for a while now, been checking regularly. Sadly none of those games interest me, except for Nintendo Land, but it's still priced too highly for my blood. $25 or less is my price point there. Even though I've been hearing mixed things, I REALLY want Scribblenauts Unlimited. Haven't seen that pop up at a reasonable price yet though.

[quote name='Fluxy']Im thinking about buying a ps3. Are their like new consoles really like new? Just wondering, im pretty anal about my things being scratched or have dinks. Please let me know! And do they give you some kind of warranty. Sorry noob at the warehouse deals[/QUOTE]
Description and condition is telling of an item. "Like New" item should be near mint and complete. Once in a while mishaps have happened (look back few pages and you will see what I mean). However, rest assured if you are not satisfied contact Amazon and they will either offer you to return it for a refund or give you a partial refund if something is amiss.
P.S. Act fast as those things don't last long.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Description and condition is telling of an item. "Like New" item should be near mint and complete. Once in a while mishaps have happened (look back few pages and you will see what I mean). However, rest assured if you are not satisfied contact Amazon and they will either offer you to return it for a refund or give you a partial refund if something is amiss.
P.S. Act fast as those things don't last long.[/QUOTE]

thanks alot. I just hope theres a good deal on a 500gb in the future. cheers

[quote name='gojiboy']Thanks for posting. Most of these have been there for a while now, been checking regularly. Sadly none of those games interest me, except for Nintendo Land, but it's still priced too highly for my blood. $25 or less is my price point there. Even though I've been hearing mixed things, I REALLY want Scribblenauts Unlimited. Haven't seen that pop up at a reasonable price yet though.[/QUOTE]
Cheapest I saw it was for around $35 so still pretty high. Given time, it shall fall in price as well. Hopefully you find one in that range. I will post it if I see one.

[quote name='Fluxy']thanks alot. I just hope theres a good deal on a 500gb in the future. cheers[/QUOTE]
Those pop up once or twice a week in varying conditions anywhere in price ranging from $208 to $222 as of late. You just got to keep an eye out for them.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Now from the restock ....

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (Good) $160.85[/QUOTE]
I'm so sad I missed the deal on Pokemon White Version 2... Cheapest I've seen it, and I missed it. :(

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Cheapest I saw it was for around $35 so still pretty high. Given time, it shall fall in price as well. Hopefully you find one in that range. I will post it if I see one.[/QUOTE]

Thanks again, awfully kind of you.

I actually saw someone on Craigslist selling their copy they played once apparently a few days ago, and they were only asking $25. But of course they live like 40 minutes away, so kind of pointless.
Also, a week ago someone was selling their copy of Scribblenauts Unlimited for $35 but someone else got to it before me. Drat.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Those pop up once or twice a week in varying conditions anywhere in price ranging from $208 to $222 as of late. You just got to keep an eye out for them.[/QUOTE]

oh i will, thats a very good price. keeping my small eyes wide open O_O

[quote name='aaronrodgers']Enjoy, and then pick up VLR when you're done so it stays fresh. ;)[/QUOTE]
Bought VLR on 3DS and Vita at launch (wanted 2 watches)
Tried to sell vita version but got hospitalized so missed my sale.
Now own a Vita as of yesterday, planning on playing through the game again on a second console.

[quote name='Kolma']Bought VLR on 3DS and Vita at launch (wanted 2 watches)
Tried to sell vita version but got hospitalized so missed my sale.
Now own a Vita as of yesterday, planning on playing through the game again on a second console.[/QUOTE]

I vastly preferred the game on the Vita. The graphics are so nice, sound is excellent, and the trophies are pretty cool (even though I'm not a big trophy person.)

[quote name='kitsunisan']"DmC" and "very good" have no business being in the same sentence.[/QUOTE]
So you mean it should say "Outstanding" then?

[quote name='bardockkun']So you mean it should say "Outstanding" then?[/QUOTE]

I haven't played it yet being the cheap bastard that I am, but it really does look outstanding. I kinda want to buy this one new just to support the dev team.

[quote name='Vap']I haven't played it yet being the cheap bastard that I am, but it really does look outstanding. I kinda want to buy this one new just to support the dev team.[/QUOTE]
I Loved the fuck out of Enslaved, but yeah cheap bastard in me is holding me back as well. I Usually get games for around $15 or less, but I think I can lean toward $35 or so for it new just because I enjoy the dev and the reviews seem to be more then favorable towards it.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Should I buy the vita bundle? Its $160?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how bad you want one. I'm usually not that guy and have optimism about consoles, but the Vita has bombed really hard.

Well it was sold. Guess fate wants me to wait.

All handhelds bomb that aren't aimed towards kids.....

Except Nintendo, which have been releasing the same system for over 5 plus years....

I love my Vita personally. Love the UI. Does things faster and better than even the PS3.

If you see a few games that interest you go for it.

I think the Vita is a handheld that really has potential, but unless something really great comes along for it soon, I can't see it faring much better than the PSP.

Now, if the hacking scene can manage to figure a way to exploit the capabilities of the Vita instead of just the PSP emulation side, that would be a different story. I'd love to have a PS2 in my pocket.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Well it was sold. Guess fate wants me to wait.

All handhelds bomb that aren't aimed towards kids.....

Except Nintendo, which have been releasing the same system for over 5 plus years....[/QUOTE]

If you have PS+, there's a GREAT collection of titles for it to start you off. Includes Uncharted.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Whats the best version of the Vita?

Is 3G AT&T only?
Any additional colors?
Best Bundle?[/QUOTE]

The best version of the Vita is the cheapest version of the Vita. If you have enough money to blow on the shitty 3G service you probably already have a phone with that capability, so don't worry about that feature.

[quote name='bardockkun']I Loved the fuck out of Enslaved, but yeah cheap bastard in me is holding me back as well. I Usually get games for around $15 or less, but I think I can lean toward $35 or so for it new just because I enjoy the dev and the reviews seem to be more then favorable towards it.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was thinking the $35-$40 range is what I'll be willing to pay. I'm actually playing enslaved right now. Just got done with chapter 3 and I'm really liking it do far, especially the platforming(i guess thats what it'll be called) and the story.

[quote name='Vap']I haven't played it yet being the cheap bastard that I am, but it really does look outstanding. I kinda want to buy this one new just to support the dev team.[/QUOTE]

I have yet to either, I did enjoy the demo though.

[quote name='bardockkun']So you mean it should say "Outstanding" then?[/QUOTE]

Smh, kids today. Satisfied with choppy frame rate, muddy graphics, horrible storylines(no one at Ninja Theory had anything to do with writing the story for Heavenly Sword or Enslaved) and watered down game play that consists of jumping in the air and mashing the win button. There's several videos of the final boss fight(not going to spoil anything,even for this game) where even the final boss loses interest in the game and just wanders around aimlessly.
Oh well, guess I'll leave you with fuck YOOOOOOUUUUUU!

[quote name='kitsunisan']Smh, kids today. Satisfied with choppy frame rate, muddy graphics, horrible storylines(no one at Ninja Theory had anything to do with writing the story for Heavenly Sword or Enslaved) and watered down game play that consists of jumping in the air and mashing the win button. There's several videos of the final boss fight(not going to spoil anything,even for this game) where even the final boss loses interest in the game and just wanders around aimlessly.
Oh well, guess I'll leave you with fuck YOOOOOOUUUUUU![/QUOTE]

I fail to see your point. Tell me, which devil may cry had a good story? The only one that actually made sense was DmC.

Muddy graphics? Not really. It was pretty clean and the particle effects were really nice.

Choppy frame rate? Nope didn't experience this in the slightest when I played. Very smooth all throughout the game.

The only complaint I had when playing was that it felt like I was doing more platforming rather than fighting.

[quote name='kitsunisan']Smh, kids today. Satisfied with choppy frame rate, muddy graphics, horrible storylines(no one at Ninja Theory had anything to do with writing the story for Heavenly Sword or Enslaved) and watered down game play that consists of jumping in the air and mashing the win button. There's several videos of the final boss fight(not going to spoil anything,even for this game) where even the final boss loses interest in the game and just wanders around aimlessly.
Oh well, guess I'll leave you with fuck YOOOOOOUUUUUU![/QUOTE]

I liked it. Maybe you should learn that people are unique and have things called options about things they like or dislike :(

Huge DmC fan, DMD'd DMC3 and 4 (DMC1 kicked my butt way too much to even attempt that, but I did beat it on Hard at least) and have replayed each many times, and I love the new DmC.

Most people against it are butthurt that their Japanese idol of attractive-white hair is gone, it plays fundamentally exactly like the other DMCs, and while I have a few complaints (style is based on damage rather than variety, bosses are a bit bland except the last one), I think it's a fantastic entry.

Also that guy up there apparently hasn't even played it? Before I bash a game I make sure to somehow get my hands on it so my opinion is actually worth something. I did that with Heavy Rain, I hate the guts out of David Cage and what that "game" represents, but in order to make my opinion valid I had to get it first, which I did.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Huge DmC fan, DMD'd DMC3 and 4 (DMC1 kicked my butt way too much to even attempt that, but I did beat it on Hard at least) and have replayed each many times, and I love the new DmC.

Most people against it are butthurt that their Japanese idol of attractive-white hair is gone, it plays fundamentally exactly like the other DMCs, and while I have a few complaints (style is based on damage rather than variety, bosses are a bit bland except the last one), I think it's a fantastic entry.

Also that guy up there apparently hasn't even played it? Before I bash a game I make sure to somehow get my hands on it so my opinion is actually worth something. I did that with Heavy Rain, I hate the guts out of David Cage and what that "game" represents, but in order to make my opinion valid I had to get it first, which I did.[/QUOTE]

I often don't post this guy, but he nails so many good points. Against the butthurt, and for the butthurt. A worthy watch.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o4NaBrFkiDo

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back