Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Just picked up Super Mario 3d land for $23 shipped from a 3rd party. And I had a free $11 GC, so really just $12.

In the past week I picked up Mario sticker star and mario 3d land for $36 total shipped. Really happy with that!

Sent about $300 worth of trade-in-credit to Amazon today. How often do large drops happen looking to pick up a 3DSXL and some games to go with it.

[quote name='TimesTicking']I thought it was only me, I emptied my cache and everything.[/QUOTE]

Same, using opera here tho.

[quote name='CaptainDesk']Has anyone tried attaching the Pulse Elite's Dongle to an android phone using an OTG cable? If that works I think that push me to buy.[/QUOTE]
Well color me surprised, it works with my Note II. I haven't tried to use the microphone but the audio out works fine. I figured I might be able to get it working with an app, but just straight plug and play works.

Edit: Mic works using the voice recorder. Phone call might be a different story however, I'll try that tomorrow.

[quote name='Malarkschwag']Well color me surprised, it works with my Note II. I haven't tried to use the microphone but the audio out works fine. I figured I might be able to get it working with an app, but just straight plug and play works.

Edit: Mic works using the voice recorder. Phone call might be a different story however, I'll try that tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

That's awesome. Buying next time it's up (which seems to be rather frequently).

[quote name='Malarkschwag']Well color me surprised, it works with my Note II. I haven't tried to use the microphone but the audio out works fine. I figured I might be able to get it working with an app, but just straight plug and play works.

Edit: Mic works using the voice recorder. Phone call might be a different story however, I'll try that tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

Wow, cool! I am interested in picking this up once again (was planning to put the money towards some Grado headphones). Especially since i got a Note 2 as well.

[quote name='humidore']Wow, cool! I am interested in picking this up once again (was planning to put the money towards some Grado headphones). Especially since i got a Note 2 as well.[/QUOTE]
As someone who owns a set of Grado headphones I'd say the money is better spent there, but that isn't to say there isn't a place for a decent set of wireless headphones.

Blaz Blue continuum shift extend limited edition PS3 is $19 shipped.

There is one copy New for $11.50 + $7.50 shipping

It's not in the warehouse. With only one copy I don't think making it's own thread is worth is.

FYI vanilla copy is $16 bucks and the next cheapest limited edition is like 34 New. I have no link since I can't get a direct link to the one with that price.

Bought Metal Gear Twin Snakes (Like New for $34.99) Came in today and disk 1 had a huge gash in it and was unreadable ._. Got lucky and found a decent ebay deal shortly after at least.

My Wii came in today and it's in great shape! I ordered a Mario Kart Wii bundle, as these Wiis still have Gamecube backwards compatibility. My Wii is in black. It was advertised as "Like New". "Like New" is stretching it a bit, though. I mean, the Wii IS in black, so it will show up scratches easier than white ones, but there is a deep scratchy spot here and there. "Very Good" condition is more appropriate. Still, there are no dings or dents in the thing, so it hasn't been abused. I only paid $130 (+ shipping) and it did come with everything I needed. (Minus a silicone sleeve and a case for the Mario Kart Wii game) And it even shipped in the original box.

Overall, I'm very happy with my purchase and the Wii is performing very well. :)

P.S. This wasn't an Amazon Warehouse deal, but it was on Amazon through a 3rd party seller. I just wanted to say something about the transaction. :) The seller's name is CMPD Wholesalers. I highly recommend them. They shipped my package out same day and, for the most part, they told the truth about their product. I'll buy from them again.

Ordered a 500GB PS3 from AWD -- worked for 5 minutes, then died. Sent it back, received another used one -- didn't power on.

My luck has been terrible as of late... :(

Just wanted to say that the 3DS games I ordered are all working well and all came complete. The two mario games still had their club nintendo codes. My "acceptable" Resident Evil Revelations came complete and like new.

Again, had the GRADED BY WAREHOUSEDEALS stickers (or something similar).

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ordered a 500GB PS3 from AWD -- worked for 5 minutes, then died. Sent it back, received another used one -- didn't power on.

My luck has been terrible as of late... :([/QUOTE]

that sucks, were they listed as very good?

Just got

Fear 3 acceptable. Missing manual and such but. isk is good.
Fallout 3 GOTY PC accpt. Shouldve ebayed a new cppy it was the same price. Disk came in good.
Halo reach limited. Like new. Bunch of small dents on box and scratches on disk. Luckily it was
Only ten bucks.

AWD has served me well. This is my first time buying from amazon warehouse deals.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Just got

Fear 3 acceptable. Missing manual and such but. isk is good.
Fallout 3 GOTY PC accpt. Shouldve ebayed a new cppy it was the same price. Disk came in good.
Halo reach limited. Like new. Bunch of small dents on box and scratches on disk. Luckily it was
Only ten bucks.

AWD has served me well. This is my first time buying from amazon warehouse deals.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='labelmeoriginal']Ordered a 500GB PS3 from AWD -- worked for 5 minutes, then died. Sent it back, received another used one -- didn't power on.

My luck has been terrible as of late... :([/QUOTE]

Wow i was ready to buy one... Now u got me thinking.

Anyone get any luck with trying to purchase GOW:Sagas that still retains the downloadable game voucher? I hate how it's close to the expiration date.

[quote name='edson13']that sucks, were they listed as very good?[/QUOTE]

They were just listed as "Good". Came complete and in near mint condition... but the damn thing just wouldn't work!

Hey some people brought up the download codes for the god of war saga. I have an unused one if anyone is interested. I don't want to waste room on my HDD and I'd rather have the disk version

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']Hey some people brought up the download codes for the god of war saga. I have an unused one if anyone is interested. I don't want to waste room on my HDD and I'd rather have the disk version[/QUOTE]

pm'd

I guess I need to open mine and redeem the codes before it's too late. I just found out I missed the boat on my Uncharted Dual Pack codes, so I don't want to blow this one. When do the GOW Saga codes expire?

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I guess I need to open mine and redeem the codes before it's too late. I just found out I missed the boat on my Uncharted Dual Pack codes, so I don't want to blow this one. When do the GOW Saga codes expire?[/QUOTE]I think sometime in late March? I'm pretty sure on the month, just not on the specific date.

[quote name='Vigilante']I think sometime in late March? I'm pretty sure on the month, just not on the specific date.[/QUOTE]

Thanks. I'll make sure to do it by March 1st to be safe.

It seems pretty lousy to have an expiration date so soon on those. The Saga came out only about 6 months ago (or maybe less), so it's not like people are picking these things up in some Big Lots clearance bin. Online codes/passes should be good for at least a couple of years if they are going to be sold at retail. And, yes, I know this issue has been brought up numerous times before...

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I guess I need to open mine and redeem the codes before it's too late. I just found out I missed the boat on my Uncharted Dual Pack codes, so I don't want to blow this one. When do the GOW Saga codes expire?[/QUOTE]

I think 3/31/13....

Dang. From some of the comments in this thread, I think Amazon was serious when they mentioned cuts-n-stuff on the case and disk of Dance Central 3.:cry: It was $23.xx, but I decided against that copy.

So my "Good" copy of Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition($32.17) arrived yesterday. The outer box was still shrink-wrapped and everything inside was still sealed. The lower left-hand corner of the box was slightly crushed, but otherwise everything else was in pristine condition.

I was a bit worried with all the recent complaints, but relieved to find out that it was actually brand-new.

[quote name='Mixer236']So my "Good" copy of Ragnarok Odyssey Mercenary Edition($32.17) arrived yesterday. The outer box was still shrink-wrapped and everything inside was still sealed. The lower left-hand corner of the box was slightly crushed, but otherwise everything else was in pristine condition.

I was a bit worried with all the recent complaints, but relieved to find out that it was actually brand-new.[/QUOTE]

I just got a pair of Like New Turtle Beach XP500's. I was hoping to get a new set with just a messed up box like this description. These are clearly used (as they should be) but I can't complain too much since they are in good shape (assuming they work when I try them out later). I'm just not sure how some items can be "Good" and still shrink wrapped while others are "Like New" but have been opened and used.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I just got a pair of Like New Turtle Beach XP500's. I was hoping to get a new set with just a messed up box like this description. These are clearly used (as they should be) but I can't complain too much since they are in good shape (assuming they work when I try them out later). I'm just not sure how some items can be "Good" and still shrink wrapped while others are "Like New" but have been opened and used.[/QUOTE]

My thoughts exactly, I certainly wasn't thinking it'd be anything near brand new, I was just hoping everything would be there. Amazon(NorAm?) needs to get some kind of stricter guidelines in place for how they grade things... I'm not complaining this time, but it doesn't always work out in your favor.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']I think 3/31/13....[/QUOTE]

Confirmed. I redeemed my GOW Saga codes tonight. Oddly enough, I tried my expired Uncharted Dual Pack codes and they still worked (contrary to other CAG reports). Maybe Sony is being flexible on the expirations. The outside box does not show an expiration date, so it might be hard for them not to honor older codes...

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Good) $193.02
:ps3: PS3 320 GB PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection Bundle (Very Good) $213.27
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (Like New) $200.45
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (Like New) $17.80
:ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry (Very Good) $37.44
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Like New) $22.27
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Very Good) $11.78
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Very Good) $12.61
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Like New) $27.62
:360: Far Cry 3 (Like New) $37.12
:360: Anarchy Reigns (Very Good) $18.14
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $34.26
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (Very Good) $33.97
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Like New) $174.63
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $161.93
:3ds: Nintendo Game System 3DS- Pearl Pink 2012 (Acceptable) $108.64
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Acceptable) $20.78
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Very Good) $24.25
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Very Good) $20.77
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Very Good) $207.87
:psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Very Good) $27.71
:psp: Spy Hunter (Very Good) $13.85

Received my copy of Batman Arkham City: Armored Edition that I got for $31.38, was described as Like New condition, arrived new and sealed. Very fun, enjoying the game pad usage.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (Good) $193.02
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (Like New) $17.80
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution (Like New) $22.27
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (Very Good) $27.69
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (Very Good) $11.78
:ps3: Sniper Elite V2 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (Very Good) $13.85
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (Very Good) $12.61
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Like New) $27.62
:360: Far Cry 3 (Like New) $37.12
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (Very Good) $34.26
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
ZombiU (Very Good) $33.97
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL Portable Gaming Console - Pink/White Limited Edition (Like New) $174.63
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (Like New) $161.93
:3ds: Nintendo Game System 3DS- Pearl Pink 2012 (Acceptable) $108.64
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (Acceptable) $20.78
:3ds: Professor Layton and The Miracle Mask (Very Good) $24.25
:3ds: Epic Mickey: Power of Illusion (Very Good) $20.77
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (Very Good) $207.87
:psp: Zero Escape: Virtue's Last Reward (Very Good) $27.71
:psp: Spy Hunter (Very Good) $13.85[/QUOTE]
Added the Paper Mario to my cart, and it was gone when I was ready to check out :cry:
Luckily there was another one in good condition for 2 bucks more. I also grabbed the Prof Layton, been waiting to grab both these games, and they should arrive on my day off no less!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back