Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Aaaand also look out for a $26 Kid Icarus :3ds:, just canceled that too. I have too many games to play already, so I can wait to get those later.

[quote name='Hiroshou']Please tell me that pink 3DS XL was the only one. I'd be devastated if I missed another one. First world problems.[/QUOTE]

It was the only 3DS XL console listed. I was checking that page constantly.

[quote name='Yamato']Aaaand also look out for a $26 Kid Icarus :3ds:, just canceled that too. I have too many games to play already, so I can wait to get those later.[/QUOTE]

Same here. I added a couple 3DS games to my cart, but decided I need to finish the ones I got.

[quote name='Yamato']It was the only 3DS XL console listed. I was checking that page constantly.[/QUOTE]

Ya it took me a week to score a 3DS XL for a friend, checking all the time. Ended up with a like new red for 162.18 that was brand new factory sealed.

I don't understand. How does Amazon Warehouse sell Nintendo consoles? Does Amazon Warehouse sell the used trade-in games and consoles? Because I thought they were just the returns of products that people returned to Amazon.

[quote name='b3b0p']I don't understand. How does Amazon Warehouse sell Nintendo consoles? Does Amazon Warehouse sell the used trade-in games and consoles? Because I thought they were just the returns of products that people returned to Amazon.[/QUOTE]

they sell trade ins, and they also sell liquidated inventory from other vendors.

[quote name='mcthatch']Ya it took me a week to score a 3DS XL for a friend, checking all the time. Ended up with a like new red for 162.18 that was brand new factory sealed.[/QUOTE]

I'll be going on a week soon searching for one. I feel like I missed the 3DS XL freighter last month, especially with all of the Mario Kart bundles.

Picked up Super Mario 3D Land, but couldn't convince myself to pick up Super Mario Sticker Star. I hope they get their stuff together and make a legitimate Paper Mario game for the 3DS. Sticker Star is a joke.

[quote name='Conkerkid11']Picked up Super Mario 3D Land, but couldn't convince myself to pick up Super Mario Sticker Star. I hope they get their stuff together and make a legitimate Paper Mario game for the 3DS. Sticker Star is a joke.[/QUOTE]
I'm enjoying Super Mario 3D Land so far. Starts out a little too easy, but don't let that deter you from playing a little more to see if you'll enjoy the game.

As for Paper Mario, I really wish they would stop changing the formula. Paper Mario as well as TTYD were both just great. I hated Super Paper Mario. I will try Sticker Star eventually.

[quote name='ckc4043']Actually, will Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch drop fast?[/QUOTE]

I can't say for sure of course, but I doubt Ni No Kuni will be dropping any time soon. It will probably be one of those games that stays up there.

[quote name='Yamato']I'm enjoying Super Mario 3D Land so far. Starts out a little too easy, but don't let that deter you from playing a little more to see if you'll enjoy the game.

As for Paper Mario, I really wish they would stop changing the formula. Paper Mario as well as TTYD were both just great. I hated Super Paper Mario. I will try Sticker Star eventually.

I can't say for sure of course, but I doubt Ni No Kuni will be dropping any time soon. It will probably be one of those games that stays up there.[/QUOTE]

I see. If it drop fast, then I will play this game first in the order of mt backlog. If it can stay the price like tales of grace, I can play it later. Thank you again, Yamato. Anyway, I decide to wait DMC to drop after hearing you guys opinions. Also, maybe I look forwards to New MGR more comparing with DMc. I should spend on MG first.

[quote name='kill3r7']"Item not in original case." Otherwise I would be all over this.[/QUOTE]

amazons description are not always 100% accurate, it is hit and miss

[quote name='YBX87']amazons description are not always 100% accurate, it is hit and miss[/QUOTE]

Agreed, but based on my personal experience if AWD says no case they usually mean it.

[quote name='YBX87']amazons description are not always 100% accurate, it is hit and miss[/QUOTE]

"Very good" status should always be considered suspect. If it's Very good AND they say it might not have a case, almost 100% it won't have a case. I've been steering clear of VERY GOOD quality items since I got a game like that and it came in a blockbuster case.

Massive restock.

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (Like New) $148.47
:ps3: PS3 250GB Uncharted 3: Game of the Year Bundle (Very Good) $187.08
:ps3: Pulse Elite Edition Wireless Stereo Headset (Like New) $93.69
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (Good) $54.89
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (Very Good) $16.61
:ps3: Mass Effect Trilogy (Like New) $44.22
:ps3: Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition (Good) $43.38
:ps3: NBA 2K13 (Like New) $29.69
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns (Like New) $18.84
:ps3: Disgaea 3 Absence of Justice (Like New) $14.12
:ps3: Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (Very Good) $8.32
:ps3: Ninja Gaiden 3 (Like New) $18.90
:ps3: Doom 3 BFG Edition (Very Good) $18.39
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (Like New) $18.18
:ps3: Silent Hill: Downpour (Acceptable) $11.87
:ps3: Binary Domain (Like New) $14.63
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition (Like New) $14.82
:ps3: Child of Eden (Like New) $11.96
:360: Xbox 360 250GB Holiday Value Bundle (OLD MODEL) (Good) $193.33
:360: Xbox 360 Special Edition White Wireless Controller (Like New) $44.81
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Like New) $33.41
:360: Mass Effect Limited Edition (Like New) $57.69
:360: Hitman Trilogy HD Premium Edition (Very Good) $26.13
:360: Dragon's Dogma (Good) $25.73
:360: Borderlands 2 (Like New) $29.69
:360: Far Cry 3 (Like New) $38.23
:360: Medal of Honor: Warfighter (Very Good) $17.83
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (Like New) $14.84
:360: Catherine (Like New) $14.20
:360: Asura's Wrath (Like New) $13.10
:360: Dragon Ball Z Budokai HD Collection (Very Good) $27.69
:360: Deepak Chopra's Leela (Like New) $6.68
:360: Sesame Street: Once Upon A Monster (Like New) $13.94
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (Like New) $12.36
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Holiday Bundle - Flame Red with Super Mario 3D Land Pre-Installed (Like New) $144.42
:3ds: Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (Like New) $11.38
:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (Like New) $14.30
:pc: Star Wars: The Old Republic Collector's Bundle (Good) $34.98

[quote name='jrr6415sun']a lot of the stuff is gone already before i could checkout

i didn't even see mass effect limited edition $57 sounds too good to be true[/QUOTE]

It was there for a while but I definitely wouldn't expect it to last for 20 minutes.

[quote name='sabanoo']It was there for a while but I definitely wouldn't expect it to last for 20 minutes.[/QUOTE]

i looked 5 minutes after the list was posted here and it was gone.. i didn't post until i was done deciding if i wanted anything and already checked out. It could have been on amazon longer before the list was posted maybe.

[quote name='kill3r7']"Item not in original case." Otherwise I would be all over this.[/QUOTE]
It'd be funny if it came in the steelbook from GameStop.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']Isn't it only like a dollar more at gamestop right now?[/QUOTE]For some people, that "at Gamestop" part makes it seem more expensive.

[quote name='jrr6415sun']a lot of the stuff is gone already before i could checkout

i didn't even see mass effect limited edition $57 sounds too good to be true[/QUOTE]
Lot of folks around here have taken to the saying "pull trigger first, ask questions later". As such lot of items go out pretty quickly. Something as rare as ME:CE will not last too long let alone 5 minutes especially if lurkers are about.
[quote name='sadboy']It'd be funny if it came in the steelbook from GameStop.[/QUOTE]
Speaking of GS, the ME:CE I got last year from Amazon warehouse (2nd one because 1st one was incomplete and dented to hell) was a used copy some one had traded in at GS at some point and traded it to Amazon thereafter since it had the $17.99 preowned sticker on the slip cover in freaking 3 different places that Amazon tried to cover up with their stickers. It was complete and in great condition minus the stickers and used DLC so I kept it. Of course it wasn't $17.99, I got it for ~$70 but it was worth it then.

Pissed I missed that ME:CE, I was stupid at one time and traded in the whole thing to GS when I was a kid for something else, and have been kicking myself ever since. I wish I wasn't at work when most of the updates get posted.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Lot of folks around here have taken to the saying "pull trigger first, ask questions later". As such lot of items go out pretty quickly. Something as rare as ME:CE will not last too long let alone 5 minutes especially if lurkers are about. [/QUOTE]

If there are lurkers about, which is often the case, the things we would want would normally be gone in about 1-2 minutes. :lol: Definitely sucks but that's how it is from what I've seen.

[quote name='Johnnybeachboy']How do you guys compile these lists? I check 100 pages and I never see any of these lists.
Just got a mint mlb 09 for $2 sadly the manual was gone.[/QUOTE]
The lists are direct result of a restock. When a major or minor restock happens (which can happen at any given day and time) the list comes through based on what is available. Once folks catch wind of a restock and sometimes even before any list is up, as you are aware, it does not take long (for hot items) to disappear until another restock and warehouse looks like a barren wasteland to most. If you are looking for certain item(s) you can set Page monitor for Chrome (Check 4 Change (C4C) for Firefox) on that product page to alert you. Those have worked well for me. I hope that helps.

The game is pretty dull I was fairly disappointed in it.

My first amazon warehouse order of the Street Fighter 25th Anniversary Set Shipped. Curiouis to see how it will turn up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back