Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
If i see demon souls cheap again does it need a online pass? i goofed on uncharted 3 bought used. getting 1st ps3 monday wanted demon.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']If i see demon souls cheap again does it need a online pass? i goofed on uncharted 3 bought used. getting 1st ps3 monday wanted demon.[/QUOTE]

It doesn't have an online pass.

Picked up one of the Devil May Cry Collections for $11. Only one of the 3 didn't mention "item not in original case", so hopefully that's the one I get (that's obivously the one I ordered). Hopefully the warehouse pickers are smart enought to tell the original/non-original cases...

they have a blue/black 3ds XL for 140 not that good of a deal since MEIJERS has it new for 200 with 50 gift card (150)

rather spend the extra 10 and get it new

[quote name='slidecage']they have a blue/black 3ds XL for 140 not that good of a deal since MEIJERS has it new for 200 with 50 gift card (150)

rather spend the extra 10 and get it new[/QUOTE]

Nah, get it and make a thread. We love to hear you get slidecage'd. :D

Hey everyone,

I have been around for a little while but just got registered a couple days ago and now am able to post.

I wanted to come here and say Thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread. I love shopping on Amazon but can never find the good warehouse deals for some reason.

I come here from time to time and see some great stuff

I have been able to pick up...

3ds xl for about $140 in good condition. Got it an was pretty much new in box. Came still wrapped and had club nintendo pin as well! So ill be able to get a free game from club nintendo!

Picked up Black Ops 2 for Wii U and X360 for about $25 and $28

If I am ever able to contribute to the thread I definitely will.

thanks again for posting links go some great stuff!

[quote name='neonon19s']Hey everyone,

I have been around for a little while but just got registered a couple days ago and now am able to post.

I wanted to come here and say Thanks to everyone that contributes to this thread. I love shopping on Amazon but can never find the good warehouse deals for some reason.

I come here from time to time and see some great stuff

I have been able to pick up...

3ds xl for about $140 in good condition. Got it an was pretty much new in box. Came still wrapped and had club nintendo pin as well! So ill be able to get a free game from club nintendo!

Picked up Black Ops 2 for Wii U and X360 for about $25 and $28

If I am ever able to contribute to the thread I definitely will.

thanks again for posting links go some great stuff![/QUOTE]

Dawwwwwwwwwww

[quote name='Tomtom12']Gone :([/QUOTE]
Sorry sad mostly lurkers get them now. I never get even a ty or anything so i might just not bother. The thread needs a reboot.

[quote name='CaptainDesk']Just snatched :3ds: Mario Kart 7 VG for

*drumroll*

$9!

:whee:[/QUOTE]

After giftcard? Or was that the original price?

Looking for some good 3ds game deals as I have just acquired one, thanks to Sears clearance.

I do appreciate everyone's hard work on keeping the thread as current as possible!

[quote name='vantheman']Well the trade in value is $30 as well, so if it comes complete I would say that is a good deal.[/QUOTE]
I was shocked on the price was in good condition. I hope it was not a error listing cause next price was 137 or something. I will post when it comes in case others want to know if they list more. I hope atleast i get working game with cover art. TY for reply. :D

[quote name='TimesTicking']Does Ico & Shadow have code? I remember seeing something about an content in it.[/QUOTE]
It has some themes and making of videos and stuff, but it's all on-disc.

[quote name='kitsunisan']What? I've got this myself, bought it for $15 new from Amazon when it came out![/QUOTE]
You did not check the prices there going for now i guess... Value goes up once they become rare at times. Next!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I was shocked on the price was in good condition. I hope it was not a error listing cause next price was 137 or something. I will post when it comes in case others want to know if they list more. I hope atleast i get working game with cover art. TY for reply. :D[/QUOTE]

Sometimes it's just luck of the draw.

I've bought rare games at $20 new when they've sold for $200+ on eBay at the same time before. You just gotta be there at the right time. My seller wasn't a video game collector and they just threw it up on eBay for a low BIN. Sometimes their idea is to just recoup some money back from their original purchase. So i don't think your listing was an error.

[quote name='Donut2922']Sometimes it's just luck of the draw.

I've bought rare games at $20 new when they've sold for $200+ on eBay at the same time before. You just gotta be there at the right time. My seller wasn't a video game collector and they just threw it up on eBay for a low BIN. Sometimes their idea is to just recoup some money back from their original purchase. So i don't think your listing was an error.[/QUOTE]
Yeah i was just shocked cause awd what i seen in the past list close to other prices. Nice to know sometimes they do not. TY :)

[quote name='CaptainDesk']8.99 listed. I'll update if it gets cancelled.[/QUOTE]

Well, hopefully it doesn't. I've been having tons of fun with it. You probably will, too.

I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 like new and the case it came in was covered in silver signatures.. i'm assuming from the developers. Does anyone know what this is from? All the other cases i've seen for the game doesn't have this.

kwawn.jpg

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I purchased call of duty modern warfare 2 like new and the case it came in was covered in silver signatures.. i'm assuming from the developers. Does anyone know what this is from? All the other cases i've seen for the game doesn't have this.

[/QUOTE]

Can't see shit, Captain.

well it's hard to take a picture of them because they're in very light silver and reflect in the light. I can't read any of the signatures anyway there are over 60 of them all over the case so i'm assuming it was just the development team. I tried searching google for other examples of the case but I can't find anything. Not sure if it was given away at an event or if this is just a cover they used to use.

maybe this is a better picture?
68vsk7.jpg

[quote name='linkbear']It is developers. I have the same case for that game and mw3. They were at midnight launch in LA[/QUOTE]

cool thanks, so they were only given away on that day?

[quote name='jrr6415sun']well it's hard to take a picture of them because they're in very light silver and reflect in the light. I can't read any of the signatures anyway there are over 60 of them all over the case so i'm assuming it was just the development team. I tried searching google for other examples of the case but I can't find anything. Not sure if it was given away at an event or if this is just a cover they used to use.

maybe this is a better picture?
68vsk7.jpg
[/QUOTE]
I recognize couple of signatures and that is definitely a developer signed copy. I wonder how many more like that are out there. Nevertheless, awesome luck of the draw and a great score. :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back