Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MrBubbles']My Ni No Kuni copy hasn't shipped yet, still stuck on "Shipping Soon" with 2 day Prime shipping. Anyone else on the same boat?[/QUOTE]

Same with my copy of Prince Of Persia HD I bought from the warehouse. Even with two day shipping it says expected delivery on the 12th.

[quote name='addicted2games']I ordered Kirby's Dream Collection 3 days ago and just got the game today. It was listed as like-new for $28.50 shipped and the game inside the cardboard box is brand new and factory sealed with y-folds. The mini book is also mint. The outer box has one light scratch on it, but otherwise is nice. I only order like-new items from amazon warehouse and have gotten factory sealed items 3 out of 5 times. If it says acceptable and even very good, I avoid it. No problems whatsoever with like new items from the warehouse. :)[/QUOTE]

You don't always need to avoid "Acceptable" items as I and others have gotten factory sealed games with minor imperfections that were listed in this category.

Has anyone else have issues with 2-3 days stuck in Shipping soon with Prime? I had this happen 10 out of 15 times about this last week.

The VG stuff i get seems to be meh for ps3 stuff. I had some LN come without no art in plain cases but the disc is LN. I just think my luck sucks there right now.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Has anyone else have issues with 2-3 days stuck in Shipping soon with Prime? I had this happen 10 out of 15 times about this last week.

The VG stuff i get seems to be meh for ps3 stuff. I had some LN come without no art in plain cases but the disc is LN. I just think my luck sucks there right now.[/QUOTE]

Yes I've had this happen before. Unfortunately I never got the item and had to wait another 2 days after I contacted them to get a refund.

Hmmm, got my own version of a penny deal. Got MLB 11 The Show w/ no manual for $.01 from this third-party seller. Holds me over until I get 13.

[quote name='Zolor23']Hmmm, got my own version of a penny deal. Got MLB 11 The Show w/ no manual for $.01 from this third-party seller. Holds me over until I get 13.[/QUOTE]

+ $4 shipping right?

[quote name='idd0tt']My Arcade Portable Gaming System - Black

great deal if it's legit haha[/QUOTE]

file_302_5.jpg

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Has anyone else have issues with 2-3 days stuck in Shipping soon with Prime? I had this happen 10 out of 15 times about this last week.

The VG stuff i get seems to be meh for ps3 stuff. I had some LN come without no art in plain cases but the disc is LN. I just think my luck sucks there right now.[/QUOTE]

My luck with them has been pretty bad within the past 3 months. Half of the stuff I ordered (4 out of 8 items) arrived in defective condition or with missing items. :cry:

I hope the warehouse can improve their quality back to what made them such a great place to shop at.

[quote name='Backlash2332x']got my $20 copy of Hitman Absolution and it's in great shape. was listed as very good.[/QUOTE]
Bet the one i passed on. :D I had for 360 so waited to long but all good. ;)

[quote name='antlp89']My luck with them has been pretty bad within the past 3 months. Half of the stuff I ordered (4 out of 8 items) arrived in defective condition or with missing items. :cry:

I hope the warehouse can improve their quality back to what made them such a great place to shop at.[/QUOTE]

I hope they wakeup soon they ruled me for over 5 years but now not really.

[quote name='Zolor23']Hmmm, got my own version of a penny deal. Got MLB 11 The Show w/ no manual for $.01 from this third-party seller. Holds me over until I get 13.[/QUOTE]

Nice! I'm jealous.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Just snagged a 32GB Vita Memory Card for about $51.00 and some change, was listed as very good.[/QUOTE]

I hope you get it. Nice pickup though!

scooped ultimate marvel vs capcom :ps3:, was waiting for it to pop up the last few days after seeing it might be going out of print. figured $16 was as good a price as any.

[quote name='stewie75']scooped ultimate marvel vs capcom :ps3:, was waiting for it to pop up the last few days after seeing it might be going out of print. figured $16 was as good a price as any.[/QUOTE]

there was one around $10 some time last week, i ALMOST got it, guess i should have :(

The only problem I've ever had is how are new releases not being sold as 'Like New. Like how does a new release already have an Acceptable version. I guess that could just be damage caused in the warehouse or whatever though, wish they all came with descriptions.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']The only problem I've ever had is how are new releases not being sold as 'Like New. Like how does a new release already have an Acceptable version. I guess that could just be damage caused in the warehouse or whatever though, wish they all came with descriptions.[/QUOTE]

Which leads to an earlier post of mine. It said that it was cut/damaged in the description on the site, but didn't mention anything about repackaging, so it ended up being pretty spot on.

[quote name='gojiboy']Received my 'Acceptable' copy of Ni No Kuni today, which I got for $29.69. The plastic of the case is ripped in the front a little as you can see, the artwork is dented and creased a little bit but not cut or broken, and it's still sealed. I feel very content with the purchase, considering the price and how new the game still is. :D

85146746.jpg
69118594.jpg
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='gojiboy']Which leads to an earlier post of mine. It said that it was cut/damaged in the description on the site, but didn't mention anything about repackaging, so it ended up being pretty spot on.[/QUOTE]

Is that good or bad?

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']It's starting to frustrate me that I never see this listed for the 360. I might cave and buy the ps3 version soon =/[/QUOTE]

They do get 360 versions in but definitely not nearly as often. I actually received a 360 version when I ordered it for the PS3.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Is that good or bad?[/QUOTE]

It's good, the description they gave described the condition exactly. I mentioned the part about coming repackaged because pretty much all the other copies up at the time in the same condition stated "may come repackaged" in the description, which I avoided. I'm not sure if those copies actually did come repackaged or not, I don't think anyone else posted about the condition of their copies from that batch.

The Demon's Souls with Soundtrack CD PS3 came in. No music cd and half of the case was missing... Huge ripoff for $22..

Dues Ex $9 PS3 bluray blue case and insert rammed in to fit. Happy through.

Drake 3 LN $13 came LN and online pass was unused A+
Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2 PS3 $7.54 missing manual but listed it had it. From expressmedia 2 out of 2 they lied on desc.

Overall ok the demon souls was sad they used awd stickers all over to keep closed. So baited me on that sucker.

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']It's starting to frustrate me that I never see this listed for the 360. I might cave and buy the ps3 version soon =/[/QUOTE]

the xbox version new is only $2 more new.. just buy it new..

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back