Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Gears 1 Collector's Edition......it wasn't 'Like New'

Missing the slip cover and the case is scratched up, and I think the insert that holds the games is missing the back, it's just white with no artwork, doesn't seem right. I decided to keep it though and just got a partial refund back

anyone else get their survival edition? Mine was brand new, at first I thought the tin was dented at the bottom but upon opening it up, thats just where they stuck the artbook.

[quote name='Kaiser499']Plummeting faster than the stock market.[/QUOTE]
Nah, the stock market is at all an all time high. More like, plummeting faster than middle class income.

[quote name='Glen4321']Nah, the stock market is at all an all time high. More like, plummeting faster than middle class income.[/QUOTE]

:Sigh:, I remember the days when the stock market was an actual measure of the health of the economy. Now it's just "how much richer are the rich getting?"

[quote name='blinknot4']Must....resist...that CE. Jeez, it dropped another ten bucks overnight to 41!?

(It should be noted that Gearbox's other disaster Duke Nukem and its Balls of Steel CE is typically $50 these days. I bring this up because I am not sure how much more Aliens will drop...)[/QUOTE]
I paid i think 15-20 new for my 360 ce.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']Got my Gears 1 Collector's Edition......it wasn't 'Like New'

Missing the slip cover and the case is scratched up, and I think the insert that holds the games is missing the back, it's just white with no artwork, doesn't seem right. I decided to keep it though and just got a partial refund back[/QUOTE]
Wow are they sep art for inside? I am used to 360 cases. I have to check mine.

Remember that :ps3: Tomb Raider Survival/Collector's Edition (Like New) for $74.24. I just got it. Well, it is "Like New" as in it is manufacture sealed with warehouse sticker on the outside but otherwise merits an "Acceptable" rating. That tin box is smashed / crushed in one corner beyond repair on the bottom left. Lol! Just my luck anything steelbook or tin. The collector in me is conflicted with the CAG in me. Hmm!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Remember that :ps3: Tomb Raider Survival/Collector's Edition (Like New) for $74.24. I just got it. Well, it is "Like New" as in it is manufacture sealed with warehouse sticker on the outside but otherwise merits an "Acceptable" rating. That tin box is smashed / crushed in one corner beyond repair on the bottom left. Lol! Just my luck anything steelbook or tin. The collector in me is conflicted with the CAG in me. Hmm!
[/QUOTE]

Honestly, I would totally return it. $75 is a good price for a collectors edition of a game that just came out, but the case is so beat up as a "collectors" item it doesn't even look good. I would return it and wait a couple of months for a cheaper collectors edition.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Remember that :ps3: Tomb Raider Survival/Collector's Edition (Like New) for $74.24. I just got it. Well, it is "Like New" as in it is manufacture sealed with warehouse sticker on the outside but otherwise merits an "Acceptable" rating. That tin box is smashed / crushed in one corner beyond repair on the bottom left. Lol! Just my luck anything steelbook or tin. The collector in me is conflicted with the CAG in me. Hmm!

[/QUOTE]

That's really beat to hell. lol. I'd definitely return it, man.

[quote name='Dragonball']Honestly, I would totally return it. $75 is a good price for a collectors edition of a game that just came out, but the case is so beat up as a "collectors" item it doesn't even look good. I would return it and wait a couple of months for a cheaper collectors edition.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='aaronrodgers']That's really beat to hell. lol. I'd definitely return it, man.[/QUOTE]
Agree with you both. Back it goes and this time I am going to wait it out on the next one that pops up. Had a hunch it would be new but the gamble on its condition did not quite pay off. Lol!

[quote name='antlp89']Yeah I'd return it, that should have been listed under an acceptable condition.[/QUOTE]

I don't understand what happened to the warehouse, it used to be excellent. Their percentage is tanking. I don't even bother anymore as I just don't want the hassle of something going wrong.

[/QUOTE]
I vote to keep but contact amazon for partial refund. The reg figure MSRP is $65 so if they partial refund then your deal went to awesome. The tin is ok the figure is the gem. Contact and ask first might get 25 or more off?

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I vote to keep but contact amazon for partial refund. The reg figure MSRP is $65 so if they partial refund then your deal went to awesome. The tin is ok the figure is the gem. Contact and ask first might get 25 or more off?[/QUOTE]
The collector in me just could not keep it in the condition it is. Agreed that it is a hell of a score for a newly released game with everything new and sealed. However, I just can't bring myself to keep it even if given a partial refund. If I have the physical goodies, I want them in good condition (at the very least) and that is in acceptable condition at the very least. No worries mate, I will find another one in due time :). Plus, you may end up scoring it for yourself in a few days time for cheaper in acceptable condition ;). At least you know what to expect if one pops up by next week.

[/QUOTE]

Mine came literally brand new. Not a mark on it. But the MG Rising limited edition I got had a non working lamp.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']The collector in me just could not keep it in the condition it is. Agreed that it is a hell of a score for a newly released game with everything new and sealed. However, I just can't bring myself to keep it even if given a partial refund. If I have the physical goodies, I want them in good condition (at the very least) and that is in acceptable condition at the very least. No worries mate, I will find another one in due time :). Plus, you may end up scoring it for yourself in a few days time for cheaper in acceptable condition ;). At least you know what to expect if one pops up by next week.[/QUOTE]
Get cheap resell make profit buy another. That figure most likely sell for 65 or higher on ebay. It is only sold with the ce but just an option. I would pay $35 for the figure since i already got one but you should ebay it all in pats.

Edit: I guess lower then i thought value wise. When the ce is gone off the shelves it will rise. I think selling as parts prob net double. I am a huge figure nut odds are that will be worth more the reg one looks not as cool. I hate reselling so i prob keep and buy a new one. I am sell lazy haha

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Get cheap resell make profit buy another. That figure most likely sell for 65 or higher on ebay. It is only sold with the ce but just an option. I would pay $35 for the figure since i already got one but you should ebay it all in pats.[/QUOTE]
That's one way to look at it. Thanks for the input.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']That's one way to look at it. Thanks for the input.[/QUOTE]
I edited my other post. The figure value will hold around 65 or way more after ce is rare. The game resell for 50-60. The ce contents in another. Then artbook and patches. I would keep the figure but that is me. All that ='s huge profit and if amazon adds partial refund more $. :lol:

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I edited my other post. The figure value will hold around 65 or way more after ce is rare. The game resell for 50-60. The ce contents in another. Then artbook and patches. I would keep the figure but that is me. All that ='s huge profit and if amazon adds partial refund more $. :lol:[/QUOTE]

they said they would eventually sell the figure standalone at the tomb raider webstore. So it wont go up with time.

[quote name='edson13']they said they would eventually sell the figure standalone at the tomb raider webstore. So it wont go up with time.[/QUOTE]

The non CE figure will have different paint apps, for what that's worth.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']I edited my other post. The figure value will hold around 65 or way more after ce is rare. The game resell for 50-60. The ce contents in another. Then artbook and patches. I would keep the figure but that is me. All that ='s huge profit and if amazon adds partial refund more $. :lol:[/QUOTE]
Sent an e-mail to Amazon. Depending on what they say I may consider keeping it and just replacing the tin box. Otherwise it will be going back.

Got my CE in today as well. Everything inside was perfect except for the tin which was a bit dented near the top. my guess is that someone ended up dropping the entire box of CE

oZSdNu1.jpg

[quote name='idd0tt']Got my CE in today as well. Everything inside was perfect except for the tin which was a bit dented near the top. my guess is that someone ended up dropping the entire box of CE

oZSdNu1.jpg
[/QUOTE]

That still looks pristine for, what, $70?

[quote name='idd0tt']Got my CE in today as well. Everything inside was perfect except for the tin which was a bit dented near the top. my guess is that someone ended up dropping the entire box of CE

oZSdNu1.jpg
[/QUOTE]
Nice! That is what I was hoping mine looked like but alas. Luck of the draw. Great score nevertheless. :applause:

[quote name='Zolor23']That still looks pristine for, what, $70?[/QUOTE]

$80 after tax, but yeah now I just have to return the $99 version :roll:

[quote name='edson13']they said they would eventually sell the figure standalone at the tomb raider webstore. So it wont go up with time.[/QUOTE]
They are selling a different looking one.. google is your friend. also almost all play arts go up again google is your friend.

Edit: I did the work for you.

CE only version.
SDCC12SETRLrCrft.jpg

NON CE Regular Ver.
SEP10390.jpg

You can preorder the non ce here and comes out in June.
http://www.bigbadtoystore.com/bbts/product.aspx?product=SEP10390&mode=retail

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Sent an e-mail to Amazon. Depending on what they say I may consider keeping it and just replacing the tin box. Otherwise it will be going back.[/QUOTE]
lmk how it goes. ;)

Would have posted a LN Uncharted 3 CE Express Media amazon fulfillment (~$37.53) but i took it :D ($33ish after credit :D)

39.25 for good via amazon, but I think you're better off paying the 7 dollars for new

[quote name='Kovorkian']Would have posted a LN Uncharted 3 CE Express Media amazon fulfillment (~$37.53) but i took it :D ($33ish after credit :D)

39.25 for good via amazon, but I think you're better off paying the 7 dollars for new[/QUOTE]
is readily available at sony store for $29.99 new copy.

[quote name='Kovorkian']Would have posted a LN Uncharted 3 CE Express Media amazon fulfillment (~$37.53) but i took it :D ($33ish after credit :D)

39.25 for good via amazon, but I think you're better off paying the 7 dollars for new[/QUOTE]

The game new is $45 you spent $37.53 for a like new one when you could have had a factory sealed one for $8 bucks more.

You seem to think like new means only the saran wrap could be missing and I will laugh if half the box is crushed but the contents inside are good.

A perfect example is that persons tomb raider.

Avoid Express Media they list vg and ln and send acceptable often. They often send generic case no art or manuals and wrong game inside. The ce i bought a month ago had no game just a bonus disc. They are the worst to buy from so far for me. They used to own before way to many people found out about them. The before i got one bad egg every 10-20 orders. I got like 8 bad eggs in 20 orders recently. I got almost all recent orders lied about contents/condition. This is my experiences with them only i cannot speak for others. So keep in mind before buying. I still buy sometimes even if i knew better...

Go Panthers!

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Avoid Express Media they list vg and ln and send acceptable often. They often send generic case no art or manuals and wrong game inside. The ce i bought a month ago had no game just a bonus disc. They are the worst to buy from so far for me. They used to own before way to many people found out about them. The before i got one bad egg every 10-20 orders. I got like 8 bad eggs in 20 orders recently. I got almost all recent orders lied about contents/condition. This is my experiences with them only i cannot speak for others. So keep in mind before buying. I still buy sometimes even if i knew better...

Go Panthers![/QUOTE]

I've had some good experiences with them. Maybe I just get lucky.

[quote name='Zolor23']I've had some good experiences with them. Maybe I just get lucky.[/QUOTE]
What type of stuff bouht? I got season dvd sets from them with only 1 disc haha i get refunded but dang. I had bad luck with tv dvds. I then switched to ps3 games. I bought over 50+ things from them mostly lied about desc big time. I just think twice and a third time before i buy from them now. If something $1 or so more i get from other seller. I say read the negs i am not alone. I just wanted to put it out there since they are worse then awd for me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back