Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='handsomepete']No need for apologies, I was the one waiting around. I'll catch it next time![/QUOTE]

There will be better deals, I'm sure. This deal wasn't THAT great since there are new copies for 24.99 fulfilled by Amazon.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Just like the Wii. Once the shine wears off it's shot and they won't support it with good games. Nintendo can't live off of just Mario any longer. Both Sony and Microsoft learned that in this generation. They didn't rely on MGS, GoW, Halo etc.[/QUOTE]

Things will get better, and I have no doubt that there will be some outstanding Nintendo experiences on the Wii U. I do agree with most that they should have made it a bit more powerful though.

[quote name='blitz6speed']I put my wii u back in the box and in my closet, it seriously has no games (worse then ps3 ever was) and lego city stories just got a 5 out of 10 in EDGE magazine. Worst system ever.[/QUOTE]

Lol, not even close to the worst system ever. Jaguar, 3DO, LYNX, Virtua Boy, CDI. Even the PS3 had hardly anything to play for the first year or so, it didn't really pick up steam until Winter 2007.

Has anyone else's order been stuck in the "in transit to seller" state for a while? My WD item isn't even major, just a $2 game to get free shipping. It supposedly shipped on wednesday, btw.

[quote name='killer9']been waiting for mlb 13 the show to pop up no luck so far[/QUOTE]
It has popped up. In fact one popped up last night but was sniped before I could even post it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It has popped up. In fact one popped up last night but was sniped before I could even post it.[/QUOTE]

Do you remember how much?

60 gig decided to YLOD on me hoping that a ps3 slim goes cheap soon or have to operate on it. How are the new slims? Or should i go for the slim before that?

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']60 gig decided to YLOD on me hoping that a ps3 slim goes cheap soon or have to operate on it. How are the new slims? Or should i go for the slim before that?[/QUOTE]
Go for the slim before the current one, new one is made cheaper.

[quote name='cleaver']Go for the slim before the current one, new one is made cheaper.[/QUOTE]

False. I have a super slim and its perfectly fine.

[quote name='Deader2818']False. I have a super slim and its perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]

I need to find that video of the guy taking a hammer to the super slim and it barely taking a scratch. I like the super slim for just about everything but the sliding top loader. It is nice to not have to worry about losing a disk but the slider can be a little sensitive to opening. Otherwise I love it.

[quote name='cancerman1120']I need to find that video of the guy taking a hammer to the super slim and it barely taking a scratch. I like the super slim for just about everything but the sliding top loader. It is nice to not have to worry about losing a disk but the slider can be a little sensitive to opening. Otherwise I love it.[/QUOTE]

Same here. The super slim is awesome I love it and it is so small. I like being organized and having things smaller if it can be. Or thinner in the case of TVs.

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']60 gig decided to YLOD on me hoping that a ps3 slim goes cheap soon or have to operate on it. How are the new slims? Or should i go for the slim before that?[/QUOTE]

Get the newest. They will have ironed out the kinks making it last longer and be more reliable than a slim. Unless you care how your console looks instead that it works.

[quote name='cleaver']Go for the slim before the current one, new one is made cheaper.[/QUOTE]
Of course it's made cheaper. Over time technology gets cheaper. For example, computers keep getting smaller, faster, cheaper. Same has happened for phones, iPods, and everything else. THe newest PS3 will most likely produce less heat and be much more reliable.

[quote name='Deader2818']yeah, the super slim gives off A LOT less heat.[/QUOTE]

I had an original 60GB fat with backwards compatibility and that thing was so loud and was a lead brick. I barely even notice when my super-slim turns on for auto-updates.

The super slims Optical drive chirps, that can get annoying if you play with the sound low. Also the front panel is really flimsy. Having owned both, I personally much prefer the slim to the super slim.

[quote name='kube00']Too bad Crysis 3 is already gone[/QUOTE]

It has been coming up pretty often. I'd say about 20% of the time I refresh, I see it.

[Posted the wrong link, and now they're gone :S ]

I ordered Bit.Trip the other day...but ended up getting it from an Amazon Fulfilled Sellers (apex_media? They had a high feedback rating IIRC).

I got my copy today...and it's Bit.Trip. Well, the case is. Inside the case is a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising XD.

I'm...not sure how that happened.

[quote name='plutoknight']I ordered Bit.Trip the other day...but ended up getting it from an Amazon Fulfilled Sellers (apex_media? They had a high feedback rating IIRC).

I got my copy today...and it's Bit.Trip. Well, the case is. Inside the case is a copy of Kid Icarus: Uprising XD.

I'm...not sure how that happened.[/QUOTE]

...lol

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']...lol[/QUOTE]

Yeah I was....that was my response, too. I've never had a seller (Amazon itself or Amazon-fulfilled sellers) mess up like that.....

If I didn't already own Kid Icarus, I'd probably be like "awesome!"....

[quote name='plutoknight']Yeah I was....that was my response, too. I've never had a seller (Amazon itself or Amazon-fulfilled sellers) mess up like that.....

If I didn't already own Kid Icarus, I'd probably be like "awesome!"....[/QUOTE]

Can't you get more trade credit for it at GameStop or BBY than how much you paid for bit.trip? I'd check for you on Best Buy, but apparently their trade in values are down right now.

[quote name='Deader2818']False. I have a super slim and its perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]
Agreed unless you do not clean much like my friend dust gets inside the drive door since he never dusts.

[quote name='edson13']The super slims Optical drive chirps, that can get annoying if you play with the sound low. Also the front panel is really flimsy. Having owned both, I personally much prefer the slim to the super slim.[/QUOTE]
Some do that i got lucky mine i can barely hear.

[quote name='WV Matsui']Do you remember how much?[/QUOTE]
It was $27.71. For some odd reason these titles in very good condition popped up for that exact same price (Crysis 3, Farcry 3, NBA2k13, and Aliens Colonial Marines).

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It was $27.71. For some odd reason these titles in very good condition popped up for that exact same price (Crysis 3, Farcry 3, NBA2k13, and Aliens Colonial Marines).[/QUOTE]

Wow that's an amazing price since it was just released on Tuesday!

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It has popped up. In fact one popped up last night but was sniped before I could even post it.[/QUOTE]

Damn guess im gonna have to be lucky and catch it at the right time thx

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Watch out on borderlands goty 1st batch or so had redeem codes for dlc no 2nd disc. $23 new fss to from 3rd party.[/QUOTE]

I care enough to post, but not to actually look it up, so don't rely on this, but I'm pretty sure that's only true for the :360: version, I think :ps3: are all on 1 disk.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I care enough to post, but not to actually look it up, so don't rely on this, but I'm pretty sure that's only true for the :360: version, I think :ps3: are all on 1 disk.[/QUOTE]

1st run PS3 copies were also code only. That is how my copy I got was when I bought it.

Edit: Also for those interested GameStop took the code version of the GOTY Edition for the same value of the Disc based GOTY Edition, but that could have changed now since I got rid of mine about 3 months back

[quote name='clonesniper666']1st run PS3 copies were also code only. That is how my copy I got was when I bought it.

Edit: Also for those interested GameStop took the code version of the GOTY Edition for the same value of the Disc based GOTY Edition, but that could have changed now since I got rid of mine about 3 months back[/QUOTE]

Oh, okay, thanks for providing the correct information.

[Edit] Looks like there was a decent update - I'll keep editing this post:
(edit 2] Actually, I don't see that much right now

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back