Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.45
[/QUOTE]

I would have snagged lollipop chainsaw at that price had I been around. I've been waiting for sub 15 for a good copy. Good find DealSeeker2U!

[quote name='clonesniper666']1st run PS3 copies were also code only.
Edit: Also for those interested GameStop took the code version of the GOTY Edition for the same value of the Disc based GOTY Edition, but that could have changed now since I got rid of mine about 3 months back[/QUOTE]
I got $4.50 for it 2 days ago.

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']Oh, okay, thanks for providing the correct information.

[Edit] Looks like there was a decent update - I'll keep editing this post:
(edit 2] Actually, I don't see that much right now[/QUOTE]
Hehe mine was correct from experience and doing checking on google searches before posting. I had friends that had both come with codes only and people talked about it here as well. I always do my homework before i buy stuff. I actually was looking to buy and passed on the used one and bought a new copy. yw.

[quote name='jsquires3']I would have snagged lollipop chainsaw at that price had I been around. I've been waiting for sub 15 for a good copy. Good find DealSeeker2U![/QUOTE]
There often under $15 and last for a bit when i or someone else posts one. You will score one do not worry.

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']There often under $15 and last for a bit when i or someone else posts one. You will score one do not worry.[/QUOTE]

Cool. Thanks. I'll keep my eye out.

Might be worth picking up Borderlands goty anyway. I bought one from awd quite awhile ago and it was the 2 disk version, if you get the the other version you can just return it.

[quote name='GreyFoxx2002']60 gig decided to YLOD on me hoping that a ps3 slim goes cheap soon or have to operate on it. How are the new slims? Or should i go for the slim before that?[/QUOTE]

First slim.

I really want to get a 3DS but I'm not sure if I should get one now. Only games I'm interested in are Monster Hunter, Pokemon and games like Advance Wars. Convince me and get me hyped up so I can pull the trigger.
PS: If you got some links for some "Like New" 3DS for under $150. PM me or post here. :D

[quote name='Rosterking']I really want to get a 3DS but I'm not sure if I should get one now. Only games I'm interested in are Monster Hunter, Pokemon and games like Advance Wars. Convince me and get me hyped up so I can pull the trigger.
PS: If you got some links for some "Like New" 3DS for under $150. PM me or post here. :D[/QUOTE]
just to let you know monster hunter on 3ds isnt online

[quote name='Rosterking']I really want to get a 3DS but I'm not sure if I should get one now. Only games I'm interested in are Monster Hunter, Pokemon and games like Advance Wars. Convince me and get me hyped up so I can pull the trigger.
PS: If you got some links for some "Like New" 3DS for under $150. PM me or post here. :D[/QUOTE]

Below are my opinions on it, which may be considered 'off-topic', so allow me to mention that 3DS consoles commonly appear on AWD and they are around $110-$130. Bookmark this link and click on it every so often to check for any deals:

AWD 3DS link

I had lost most of my interest and motivation in video games for a long while. I would barely touch my consoles, and when I would, I would never finish what I would start. I thought that if I got a 3DS, then I would at least be able to handle some handheld gaming since it is usually lower maintenance. I'm happy to say that I've been having a great time with my 3DS, and now I'm starting to become more interested in console games again as well. My friends and brother picked one up as well, and its fun to play with them as well.

Some games I was interested in before buying:

Older DS games that I didn't finish, such as Phoenix Wright, Megaman, Pokemon that I would now be able to finish on a much bigger console (3DS XL)

Mario Kart 7 (was never a big fan of Mario Kart, but I love this game especially with friends)

Virtue's Last Reward (999 sequel, both great games)

Also looking forward to Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon, Fire Emblem Awakening, Kid Icarus, new Pokemon, and maybe Animal Crossing etc when I get around to playing them. Super Mario 3D Land isn't bad either, and the Resident Evil has great reviews although I haven't played much of that. Seems to be some interesting games on the eShop as well, such as Crashmo and Pushmo.

I'm sure I'm leaving some out, but I have to say that I don't regret any of my 3DS-related purchases at all.

Amazon says they have a $55 Tomb Raider CE for PS3 but it's not there. I hate it when that happens, thanks for mocking me Amazon :/

How often are these popping up under $60? Anyone know?

[quote name='solidsnake222']Amazon says they have a $55 Tomb Raider CE for PS3 but it's not there. I hate it when that happens, thanks for mocking me Amazon :/

How often are these popping up under $60? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

Not sure, but you could go to the top-right of this thread and click "Search This Thread" and type 'tomb' to see how often it has been posted here.

[quote name='solidsnake222']Amazon says they have a $55 Tomb Raider CE for PS3 but it's not there. I hate it when that happens, thanks for mocking me Amazon :/

How often are these popping up under $60? Anyone know?[/QUOTE]

that wouldnt be a warehouse deals item. Cheapest it would possibly be at this point would be $60. Cheapest I have seen so far from AWD is 64.99.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']The 3DS version is if you have a WiiU.[/QUOTE]

That makes the 300-400+ investment into a Wii U solid. Thanks for pointing that out.

On the topic of 3DSs, anybody who has one should definitely check out Resident Evil Revelations. I logged in over 60 hrs playing the campaign and the multiplayer. I sold mine but am looking for a cheap copy on AWD to keep in my collection.

[quote name='kalel603']On the topic of 3DSs, anybody who has one should definitely check out Resident Evil Revelations. I logged in over 60 hrs playing the campaign and the multiplayer. I sold mine but am looking for a cheap copy on AWD to keep in my collection.[/QUOTE]

I also enjoyed revelations. If you haven't picked it up yet you might as well wait for the ports. They're porting Revelations to 360/PS3/Wii U.

[quote name='kalel603']On the topic of 3DSs, anybody who has one should definitely check out Resident Evil Revelations. I logged in over 60 hrs playing the campaign and the multiplayer. I sold mine but am looking for a cheap copy on AWD to keep in my collection.[/QUOTE]
How tough was it to complete?

etrian odyssey iv, dude.

Go to cowboom.com - they have used 3ds's for $99.99. There's a whole thread dedicated to the site.

[quote name='Pride7ds']Go to cowboom.com - they have used 3ds's for $99.99. There's a whole thread dedicated to the site.[/QUOTE]

I got my 3ds xl from cowboom for $110. Only received the unit and charger but it was brand new.

[quote name='hwmusic']etrian odyssey iv, dude.[/QUOTE]

Loved UNCHAINED BLADES alot more then odyssey 4 (and it was a lot easier) but its download only for 30 bucks

I just bought demon souls deluxe with art book like new for $79 is that worth it? There is 1 left..

What comes with it new and if its like new should I expect anything more than just the game?

[quote name='jrr6415sun']I just bought demon souls deluxe with art book like new for $79 is that worth it? There is 1 left..

What comes with it new and if its like new should I expect anything more than just the game?[/QUOTE]

It comes with a bigger slip case for it and a mini-strategy guide. Just note that the Artbook is not part of the actual deluxe edition, so it may be missing.

[quote name='jza1218']What's everyone's experience on ordering "Like new" games with regards to online passes?[/QUOTE]

Don't expect one, but you might luck out.

I've been waiting forever for a good price on Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U, finally managed to nab a 'Very Good' one for $36.01. There was one in 'Like New' condition a while back for $38 but I hesitated and missed it, so I'm excited.

[quote name='gojiboy']I've been waiting forever for a good price on Scribblenauts Unlimited for Wii U, finally managed to nab a 'Very Good' one for $36.01. There was one in 'Like New' condition a while back for $38 but I hesitated and missed it, so I'm excited.[/QUOTE]

That game goes for pretty cheap on eBay. I got it for $39.99 about 3 weeks after it came out.

I gotta admit though, wasn't a fan of the game. I normally love puzzle games, but that game just felt kinda meh imo.

[quote name='bigloser']That game goes for pretty cheap on eBay. I got it for $39.99 about 3 weeks after it came out.

I gotta admit though, wasn't a fan of the game. I normally love puzzle games, but that game just felt kinda meh imo.[/QUOTE]

Agreed on that

Well if you like Advance Wars the Fire Emblem series is extremely similar and Awakening is one of the best games, if not the best, on the 3ds.

[quote name='CAGMoose']My acceptable came in pretty rough shape. I'd spend the extra 6 bucks for a very good.[/QUOTE]

It really depends on what the description says I think, they've been pretty accurate lately, at least for me. Pretty much all the ones I've seen say "may come repackaged" and mention some sort of wear. I ordered an 'Acceptable' copy that only mentioned a scratch on the case, and when it arrived it came brand new and sealed, just a rip in the plastic and a dent on the cover art, but perfect otherwise. Maybe I also just got really lucky.

I just grabbed a like new cod vita bundle for $199. I'll probably sell the cod game. The stuff I'm getting with the ps+ looks like it'll keep me more than busy for awhile.

Managed to grab the Pulse Elite Headset Like New for 95$. Never bought anything in like new condition. Will i be Disappointed by the condition?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back