Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
i saw it too
put it in cart and then it was gone
i refresh 2 or 3 times i put it in cart again in this time it let me checkout
i guess ill get a cancellation email

order

[quote name='Olengie']Happy to have had purchased Dishonored and XCOM Enemy
Unknown for $25 each at Black Friday. Very satisfied. These games don't get the credit they rightly deserved.[/QUOTE]

Enemy of the unknown in particular

[quote name='iiiweaponiii']Has anyone had any luck buying pc games?can you return if code been used?[/QUOTE]

I bought Crysis 3 and it was missing the wrap but discs case and code were all perfect. Activated no problem. Although i was still hesitant but they will allow you to return it no problem if it doesnt work.

[quote name='esalw822']:ps3: Catherine - Like New - $13.97
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

:360: Gears of War 3 - Like New - $8.77
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ
(lowest price I think I've ever seen for it on AWD...)

:360: Red Dead Redemption GOTY - Acceptable - $13.04
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ[/QUOTE]

All gone, regrettably. I don't think I've seen Catherine that low before, either.

SI

[quote name='Dranakin']My last comment on this off-topic conversation: Kids these days. Mario Kart DS is clearly the best, followed closely by Super Mario Kart for the SNES and Mario Kart: Super Circuit (GBA).[/QUOTE]

Holy crap? Seriously? I think I go DS -> SNES -> N64 -> GBA but that's about as close as I've seen to someone matching my list. :D

(For the record, I think it's 7, DD, Wii for the final 3 spots but the bottom two were fairly forgettable outings so I don't know which I would have higher)

SI

:ps3: PS3 320GB Uncharted 3 Bundle (VG) $206.99
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (LN) $33.41
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $59.02
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (A) $29.10
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $23.32
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (G) $25.73
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (VG) $27.71
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $16.22
:ps3: Prince of Persia Trilogy HD (LN) $14.86
:ps3: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Classic Trilogy HD (LN) $14.82
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (VG) $16.88
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (LN) $20.55
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns (G) $16.26
:360: Dark Souls (G) $12.86
:360: Portal 2 (LN) $15.07
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $20.26
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.63
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $275.66
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (G) $32.14
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (VG) $25.63
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (VG) $17.94
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (LN) $185.62
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G Bundle - 4GB with PlayStation Plus and Unit 13 Voucher (LN) $222.72
:psp: Resistance: Burning Skies (VG) $17.17
:psp: Need for Speed: Most Wanted (VG) $27.69

[quote name='WhatsYoFlava']Any sightings of SC2: Heart of the Swarm yet?[/QUOTE]

I can say that I am very pleased with all the updates to bnet and game with the new expansion! Have not really played SC2 since its release due to poor menu set up/organization. That all seems to be remedied now!

[quote name='StryderOmega']I can say that I am very pleased with all the updates to bnet and game with the new expansion! Have not really played SC2 since its release due to poor menu set up/organization. That all seems to be remedied now![/QUOTE]

agreed

[quote name='Lucian']Tempted, but I will wait for $20 or less.

Thanks for the post.[/QUOTE]

Plenty of opportunities. It's always up.

I think anyone is crazy to get PS3 Sly Cooper from AWD unless they absolutely have no interest in the Vita version. Same for R&C: FFA or PSABR. Cross-buy stuff is sure to be redeemed unless you get very lucky.

EDIT: Nevermind on R&C: FFA. You can't redeem that yet.

[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think anyone is crazy to get PS3 Sly Cooper from AWD unless they absolutely have no interest in the Vita version. Same for R&C: FFA or PSABR. Cross-buy stuff is sure to be redeemed unless you get very lucky.

EDIT: Nevermind on R&C: FFA. You can't redeem that yet.[/QUOTE]
Well I bought a Good copy of Sly here for $20 and the vita version was unclaimed. :D

[quote name='Brother Daz']Thanks dealseeker, grabbed lollipop chainsaw[/QUOTE]
Anytime Brother Daz :)

In due time it will hit below $20 and when that happens someone will have it covered here. ;)
[quote name='WNYX585AM']I think anyone is crazy to get PS3 Sly Cooper from AWD unless they absolutely have no interest in the Vita version. Same for R&C: FFA or PSABR. Cross-buy stuff is sure to be redeemed unless you get very lucky.

EDIT: Nevermind on R&C: FFA. You can't redeem that yet.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='kouleefoh']Well I bought a Good copy of Sly here for $20 and the vita version was unclaimed. :D[/QUOTE]
What kouleefoh said. Of course YMMV but I also took a chance on the Sly: Thieves in time and at first thought it was used since it had no manual and just the game with cover and case. Turned out the vita version was unclaimed and the manual was on disk as well. It was a pleasant surprise as usual to have it complete.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Well I bought a Good copy of Sly here for $20 and the vita version was unclaimed. :D[/QUOTE]

Same, I figured for 20 bucks it was worth a shot since that's the lowest it'll ever get new as msrp. I wanted the vita version but not enough to complain if it wasn't there.

[quote name='kouleefoh']That would been easier to spot if 2 asswipes didn't post their used regular copy of the game on the collector edition listing and ruind the "lowest price".[/QUOTE]
Did you get it? I hope another CAG sniped that one.

[quote name='fueledbytrueman']Like New Tomb Raider CE for 360: $74.24

I nabbed one, looks like 2 left as of now.[/QUOTE]
One is for $68.89. Nice!
Correction, price glitched. Same as your price now. Carry on.

so i ordered 2 assassin's creed 3 with steelbook like new and they just sent me the regular case.. why was it even under the steelbook category if it was just the regular game? Why not just put it under the regular game?

i'm pretty annoyed at this point

If I buy Battlefield Premium for PS3 it should essentially come with the DLC voucher right? I know never to expect games to come with online pass or DLC but this would essentially NOT be the premium edition if it didn't come with the voucher, it would just be normal BF3. Or is this maybe something that Warehouse deals just overlooks and charges $25 more for anyways? Figured I'd ask your guys opinion... Also, if not, think it would be an easy return?

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back