Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='gkrykewy']Better buy for ~$220 with tax: LN Uncharted 3 bundle 320GB slim or VG AC3 bundle 500GB super slim?[/QUOTE]
Super slim because of more storage space.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Super slim because of more storage space.[/QUOTE]

Decided to go with the slim bundle. Betting 320GB will be plenty, and the LN white super slim kinda I had to send back today (bad optical drive) kinda felt like a cheap POS.

[quote name='NeedleInTheHay']If anyone sees Far Cry 3 PS3 for around 20 bucks, I would love you forever if you PM'd me the deal[/QUOTE]
I hope you are watching this thread.

:ps3: Far Cry 3 (LN) $22.27

[quote name='gkrykewy']Decided to go with the slim bundle. Betting 320GB will be plenty, and the LN white super slim kinda I had to send back today (bad optical drive) kinda felt like a cheap POS.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, if storage is not an issue I would stick with the slim as well. Hopefully that one is good to go. Good luck!

Nice bit of restock. I think bulk of it is past us (for now) but there may be more items popping up. You never know. Happy hunting CAGs. :)

Just bought the only Wii U Scribblenauts Unlimited for $35.xx (VG). Been waiting forever for it to come up too, only $11.34 after credit.

What is up with shipping sometimes being more than two business days with Prime? I ordered a game on Wednesday and it's estimated to arrive six days later (they still haven't shipped it out yet). They had over 30 copies in stock when I ordered it. It didn't say this when I ordered it. You can say I'm bitching or nitpicking but this is a service that you pay for and I would have liked to have it for the weekend.

[quote name='Rozz']What is up with shipping sometimes being more than two business days with Prime? I ordered a game on Wednesday and it's estimated to arrive six days later (they still haven't shipped it out yet). They had over 30 copies in stock when I ordered it. It didn't say this when I ordered it. You can say I'm bitching or nitpicking but this is a service that you pay for and I would have liked to have it for the weekend.[/QUOTE]
I'm not sure why that is but it's pretty common with warehouse items. I've ordered a couple items through the warehouse that supposedly were prime eligible yet I got them a week later.

[quote name='Rozz']What is up with shipping sometimes being more than two business days with Prime? I ordered a game on Wednesday and it's estimated to arrive six days later (they still haven't shipped it out yet). They had over 30 copies in stock when I ordered it. It didn't say this when I ordered it. You can say I'm bitching or nitpicking but this is a service that you pay for and I would have liked to have it for the weekend.[/QUOTE]i say you have a very valid point

I could go for RDR if "game may have identification markings from previous owner" wasn't part of the description. Really, previous owner?

[quote name='Survivalism']I could go for RDR if "game may have identification markings from previous owner" wasn't part of the description. Really, previous owner?[/QUOTE]

Probably pubes.

pubes.jpg

They have a 160gb like new slim for 149.99 ... I'm close to canceling my 208.00 500gb assassins creed slim to save the 60... Just trying to weigh the pros and cons out 160 gb may be enough but doubt it. I also have $8 in credit so id get it for 140. Thoughts?

[quote name='jd2k9']They have a 160gb like new slim for 149.99 ... I'm close to canceling my 208.00 500gb assassins creed slim to save the 60... Just trying to weigh the pros and cons out 160 gb may be enough but doubt it. I also have $8 in credit so id get it for 140. Thoughts?[/QUOTE]

Slim model is superior to Super Slim. SS just feels cheaper. Are you going to get Playstation Plus? Plus has eaten my 320 storage space to nothing, so keep that in mind if you're going down to 160. Assassin's Creed 3 is alright.

I'd get the Slim though.

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya that's my issue I am definitely getting Playstation plus, so I know I will go over the 160 gb. Hmmm[/QUOTE]

Having to delete and redownload is a huge pain in the ass. Also, if you wanna store video or audio files those add up too.

Since you get Ass Creed 3 with it, I'd just go with the SS. While it may feel cheaper, it's a very sturdy system and you got it for a great deal.

[quote name='CAGMoose']Great find on Nier! Thanks![/QUOTE]

NieR is so good. Glad you bought it, I already own the 360 version and imported Replicant for PS3 and almost bought this. xD

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya that's my issue I am definitely getting Playstation plus, so I know I will go over the 160 gb. Hmmm[/QUOTE]
With PS+ and mandatory installs, you'll rip through whatever size harddrive you get packed in regardless. I recommend buying regardless of harddisk size and planning on putting in a your own harddrive no smaller than 750 gb unless you enjoy deleting stuff. My latest upgrade was to 500gb & I regret not going bigger.

[quote name='aaronrodgers']NieR is so good. Glad you bought it, I already own the 360 version and imported Replicant for PS3 and almost bought this. xD[/QUOTE]

There was a Newegg (?) sale that I missed when it was $10 or $15. Since then, it's been on my list.

Picked up :ps3: Far Cry 3 (LN) for $22.27 earlier today. I locked in a $24 trade value just in case I don't like it. I've never played anything in the series before.

Received the God of War Ascension PS3 bundle yesterday ($260). Everything was brand new! System, controller, cables -- everything untouched! Games were still sealed and it even included Zeus/Isaac Clark PS All-Stars DLC!! The 1 month PS+ code was included too!

After being disappointed with AWD for a bit, they really came through with me this time.

Given this is my first PS3 (well, first PlayStation for that matter)... looks like the GoW games will be my first taste of PS exclusives. :p

[quote name='CAGMoose']Picked up :ps3: Far Cry 3 (LN) for $22.27 earlier today. I locked in a $24 trade value just in case I don't like it. I've never played anything in the series before.[/QUOTE]
It's impossible to not like it. The game is the best of the best.

[quote name='Oxyric']It's impossible to not like it. The game is the best of the best.[/QUOTE]

To be honest I didn't like it at all

Dull story
1st person driving gives me headaches, I really wish they had other camera angles for when you driving

The shooting is old but I felt quite weak against enemies even thought its FOS it wants you to play as a stealth no gun way. I wanted to go in guns blazing

But I know many who love the game so to each their own

[quote name='showtimefolks']To be honest I didn't like it at all

Dull story
1st person driving gives me headaches, I really wish they had other camera angles for when you driving

The shooting is old but I felt quite weak against enemies even thought its FOS it wants you to play as a stealth no gun way. I wanted to go in guns blazing

But I know many who love the game so to each their own[/QUOTE]

I was addicted to it at first, but the game became repetitive quick. It really became old when I was just doing everyone's bidding without question, like a damn robot. Shoot this. Blow this up. Steal this. Rescue him/her. Drive this.

It's a great game, but not one that I think quite deserves all the hype that it's gotten.

Just my 2 cents worth.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']I was addicted to it at first, but the game became repetitive quick. It really became old when I was just doing everyone's bidding without question, like a damn robot. Shoot this. Blow this up. Steal this. Rescue him/her. Drive this.

It's a great game, but not one that I think quite deserves all the hype that it's gotten.

Just my 2 cents worth.[/QUOTE]

Totally agree. Awesome game, but once you finish the story part of it, it gets extremely repetitive, and almost turns instantly boring because of its constant repetition. 8 out of 10 if I were to rate lol!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back