Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']More additions (not including what has already been posted):

Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $281.19
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (LN) $133.93
:360: NBA 2K13 (LN) $29.69
:360: Nike+ Kinect Training (LN) $25.05
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $29.69
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $19.00
:360: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (LN) $13.78
:360: Deathsmiles (LN) $11.73
:ps3: Wireless Stereo Headset (VG) $57.28
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $43.23
:ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry (A) $29.78
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Crysis 3 (LN) $28.49
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection (A) $16.01
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $20.37
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (A) $23.75
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (A) $23.74
:ps3: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $22.25
:ps3: PS3 Gran Turismo 5 XL Edition (A) $11.87
:ps3: Anarchy Reigns (LN) $18.81
:ps3: The Darkness II (LN) $10.61
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (A) $112.94
:3ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (LN) $23.38
:3ds: Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D (LN) $13.33[/QUOTE]

mercenaries has the thing where u can't delete save BS i think

For 20$ you can download it on your 3DS, get Club Nintendo coins, AND have a delete-able save file.

I am most likely going to get that instead.

[quote name='hwmusic']mercenaries has the thing where u can't delete save BS i think[/QUOTE]
Yup! However, a new firmware update to the 3ds may end that problem where one can choose to change over save file to download version and as such overwrite it. The catch, it is one way process. It will let you transfer save file from the cartridge but won't let you transfer it back.

Gonna watch this thread and AMZ Warehouse like a hawk! Gotta keep an eye out for an Ultimate Songbird Edition of BioShock Infinite.

I need that statue; but not $165 after tax-need it.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Gonna watch this thread and AMZ Warehouse like a hawk! Gotta keep an eye out for an Ultimate Songbird Edition of BioShock Infinite.

I need that statue; but not $165 after tax-need it.[/QUOTE]
how much are u planning to pay for it then? because i doubt it will go below $100. Probably around $120-140 at most, since it just released

[quote name='YBX87']how much are u planning to pay for it then? because i doubt it will go below $100. Probably around $120-140 at most, since it just released[/QUOTE]

$130-$140 w/tax is what I'm looking for :bouncy:

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']$130-$140 w/tax is what I'm looking for :bouncy:[/QUOTE]
that is probably going to be the price it will be, when it shows up on amazon warehouse. Especially with the extra shipment amazon got.

[quote name='hwmusic']mercenaries has the thing where u can't delete save BS i think[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but if you actually look into it all it does is save your high score. Its like an arcade game. Big deal.

[quote name='YBX87']that is probably going to be the price it will be, when it shows up on amazon warehouse. Especially with the extra shipment amazon got.[/QUOTE]

as long as its in stock from amazon, price will range from 89 acceptable to 112 Like new.

Just bought a 'Like New' Radiant Historia for $35.82. I know there is apparently a reprint coming, but I'm worried about not finding a decent price if that doesn't happen after all.

[quote name='apterous']Yeah, but if you actually look into it all it does is save your high score. Its like an arcade game. Big deal.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much. People just like to whine.

[quote name='gojiboy']Just bought a 'Like New' Radiant Historia for $35.82. I know there is apparently a reprint coming, but I'm worried about not finding a decent price if that doesn't happen after all.[/QUOTE]

It's already been reprinted. You could get a sealed copy on Amazon for
$38.98 from a third-party seller or $39.99 with free prime shipping.

Question for the fine, knowledgable folks of the AWD thread...

Does Metal Gear Rising come with the Fox Blade DLC? Wondering if I should get new or risk a used copy coming with an unused code. Not aure if this comes with all copies or if it was preorder only.

[quote name='captaintek3304']Question for the fine, knowledgable folks of the AWD thread...

Does Metal Gear Rising come with the Fox Blade DLC? Wondering if I should get new or risk a used copy coming with an unused code. Not aure if this comes with all copies or if it was preorder only.[/QUOTE]

In North America it was a Gamestop pre-order exclusive, standard Rising copies don't include any kind of DLC. Hell not even the Limited Edition game (with lamp) came with anything besides a soundtrack (without the vocals).

Your best bet is seeing if a CAG has one they can sell to you, or buying it on eBay.

Hello my friends.

Tonight for your buying pleasure we have the "incredible" :3ds: 3DS XL. This model is of the red variety, is in good condition, and is priced at $142.72.

To purchase, please click here.

EDIT -

oh and there's :3ds: Brain Age too I guess. 18.34 VG

and

:360: Dead Space 3 27.71 VG

:360: Dishonored 22.27 LN

:ps3: Dishonored, same as above

JEEZ. There are a lot of games up. I don't know how DealSeeker2U does it when there is a restock. Too much stuff to post. There must be an easier way.

Just dropping in here tonight to let you all know that LN "candy pink" ps3 controller I ordered a few weeks ago was faulty. Synced it to my PS3 and it was constantly pushing in the up direction. I already got my refund put back into my amazon credit thankfully.

[quote name='Yamato']I don't know how DealSeeker2U does it when there is a restock. Too much stuff to post. There must be an easier way.[/QUOTE]

I too always wonder this. Thanks to all of you that do post links though. ^^

Grabbed that Red 3DS XL for $142.xx. I just bought a pokemon 3ds xl but the only game I wanted it for really is luigis mansion so I'll just sell the pikachu 3ds and use it to pay for this one.

[quote name='thePhildown']Just dropping in here tonight to let you all know that LN "candy pink" ps3 controller I ordered a few weeks ago was faulty. Synced it to my PS3 and it was constantly pushing in the up direction. I already got my refund put back into my amazon credit ^^[/QUOTE]

Just ordered one and got it yesterday. Works perfectly fine. It looks like it was a returned item because of the box. I will keep an eye on it but it synced fine and gave me no issues

Still kind of high but:

:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (G) $139.40

Haven't seen this in ages:

:ps3: God of War III: Ultimate Edition (G) $89.34

... and the rest:

:ps3: PlayStation 3 320GB System (A) $187.08
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (VG) $34.21
:ps3: PlayStation 3 3D Glasses (VG) $16.42
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (LN) $15.66
:ps3: TEKKEN Hybrid Limited Edition (LN) $25.26
:ps3: Dead Or Alive 5 Exclusive Collector's Edition (A) $62.18
:ps3: Deus Ex Human Revolution - Augmented Edition (A) $17.80
:ps3: inFAMOUS Collection (VG) $18.99
:ps3: Tomb Raider Trilogy (VG) $16.97
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $19.51 (Free for PS+ users)
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots (A) $11.37
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:360: Dishonored (LN) $22.27
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $22.27
:360: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $19.95
:360: Crysis 3 (LN) $29.69
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $26.19
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $18.38
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (VG) $15.22
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
NBA 2K13 (VG) $27.71
:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (LN) $14.84
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $193.36
:pc: SimCity - Limited Edition (VG) $27.55

still there:

:pc: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (VG) $55.43

[quote name='Yamato']Hello my friends.
:360: Dishonored 22.27 LN
:ps3: Dishonored, same as above

JEEZ. There are a lot of games up. I don't know how DealSeeker2U does it when there is a restock. Too much stuff to post. There must be an easier way.[/QUOTE]
Lol! Don't I know it. BTW, Dishonored should hover or drop below that price point if Amazon matches Best Buy's upcoming ad (Best Buy will have it new for $29.99). Keeping my eyes on this one.

Edit: :360: version is still in stock. I just got one, 4 more to go. Thanks Yamato! :bouncy:

Heads up for anyone eyeing that Dead or Alive Collector's Edition - it's $60 new at Gamestop if you can still find it. I have 3 stores locally that carry it.

[quote name='handsomepete']Heads up for anyone eyeing that Dead or Alive Collector's Edition - it's $60 new at Gamestop if you can still find it. I have 3 stores locally that carry it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the info. I decided to check the online inventory tracker and there is one 360 version at a nearby GS. Going to go get it as I missed this when it came out.

[quote name='handsomepete']Heads up for anyone eyeing that Dead or Alive Collector's Edition - it's $60 new at Gamestop if you can still find it. I have 3 stores locally that carry it.[/QUOTE]
I saw one at that price but passed on it. I can wait for it to drop some more. Also saw a :ps3: Prototype 2 Blackwatch Collector's Edition $39.99. Apologies to the rest for derailing thread.

[quote name='irishsoccermbw']Is 26 for Skyrim 360 a decent price? It looks like there are 10 available at that price point.[/QUOTE]

I would say that the hundreds of hours of gameplay that it offers you makes it worth the price.

Given that it got zero marketing and it looks like the series was sent out to die by EA, how long should it be before Devil's Cartel starts showing up below $25-$30?

[quote name='maxiell']$173 for a brand new Uncharted 3 GOTY PS3 bundle is pretty sweet

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1364486107&sr=1-51&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Awesome deal, its now gone though lol. amazon has really been coming through with some great PS3 deals :) would bite but just got my 500gb AC bundle (turned out brand spanking new) for just $200 :) I believe they still have 320gb slim models with 1 year of PS + up for $218, odds are they are also new.

Ugh, I've been having real problems with AWD lately. Just received my Like New Zombrex Edition in the mail and it turned out to be Halo 4's LE. I've had a streak of these screwups, but at least the last one was reasonable (they shipped me the standard Blazblue Edition instead of the Limited, but they gave me a refund and let me keep the standard).

I wanna bitch again but I'm worried that another complaint will put me on some sort of blacklist. What should I do?

[quote name='BobbyTastic']Ugh, I've been having real problems with AWD lately. Just received my Like New Zombrex Edition in the mail and it turned out to be Halo 4's LE. I've had a streak of these screwups, but at least the last one was reasonable (they shipped me the standard Blazblue Edition instead of the Limited, but they gave me a refund and let me keep the standard).

I wanna bitch again but I'm worried that another complaint will put me on some sort of blacklist. What should I do?[/QUOTE]

If they screw up, complain about it. Simple as that. They'll start either noticing their employees' performance sucks or you're trying to rob them. My money is on the employee screw-ups.

[quote name='FlyingAce39']If they screw up, complain about it. Simple as that. They'll start either noticing their employees' performance sucks or you're trying to rob them. My money is on the employee screw-ups.[/QUOTE]

The cheap bubble mailers they use are also a problem.

I buy a $50 game and get the same packaging that a $1 paper item gets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back