Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in the market for a PS Vita what've they been going for in the warehouse lately? Also, can anyone weigh in on whether getting one from here would be better than just getting a cheap one from cowboom? TIA!

[quote name='mic brrravo']I'm in the market for a PS Vita what've they been going for in the warehouse lately? Also, can anyone weigh in on whether getting one from here would be better than just getting a cheap one from cowboom? TIA![/QUOTE]

Cheaper on cowboom. Just look for a grade 5 with no notes. Also, it won't come with the manufacturer's warranty if you buy it from cowboom or amazon's warehouse. If you purchase it from the warehouse, I believe squaretrade has a 1 year open-box item warranty for $45. I'd also look around eBay.

Edit: Found one on eBay that seems to be a good price (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ps-vita-ass...1180472710?pt=Video_Games&hash=item3f239da186). The seller isn't too descriptive on what comes with it, but it appears to be the full Assassin's creed Vita bundle + a 16GB memory card.

Good luck!

[quote name='sherlock2g']Ragnarok Odyssey 29.99 Like New (3rd party seller fulfilled by amazon)
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B0080CE31C/ref=dp_olp_used?ie=UTF8&condition=used[/QUOTE]

Damn. I'd be interested if the reviews of the game weren't so bad. I used to love Ragnarok Online. =/

[quote name='FlyingAce39']If they screw up, complain about it. Simple as that. They'll start either noticing their employees' performance sucks or you're trying to rob them. My money is on the employee screw-ups.[/QUOTE]

I'd complain, but be careful of how often you do it. I've heard that Amazon banned certain accounts a couple of years ago that complained / returned items too often.

[quote name='oper00']I have a question. I saw this earlier today but the condition said "Used - Good" for $173. Is that the same PS3 bundle you are talking about? How do you know it is new?[/QUOTE]

The item description read: Packaging is damaged. Item is in excellent condition. this is the standard description for such an item, and it's what you want if you're looking to buy a PS360 or a Wii U for that matter.

For those of you who don't get around much, Ni No Kuni has been ringing up at $40+tax at Target new. I'd be hard-pressed to spend $43 to buy LN when I could get it new at Target.

Still, up to you.

Not much in the way of deals right now.

[quote name='CAGMoose']For those of you who don't get around much, Ni No Kuni has been ringing up at $40+tax at Target new. I'd be hard-pressed to spend $43 to buy LN when I could get it new at Target.

Still, up to you.

Not much in the way of deals right now.[/QUOTE]

Ain't that the truth

I've seriously got the worst luck.

Ordered a Pulse Elite (~$90) got Wireless Stereo Headset (~$50).

bluh bluh bluh :headache:

Sidenote: The dongle appears to be damaged on this set (wouldn't light up/couldn't connect), cags beware when it pops back up.

I received my (G) damaged box 250GB PS3 Family Entertainment bundle today ($160). Box was definitely opened before and heavily damaged but everything was still wrapped/sealed as if it came from the factory. No damage to any components inside and it works flawlessly so far.

Very happy customer here.

[quote name='KneeKnee']My like new Far Cry PS3 came like new with the online pass. Very happy![/QUOTE]

it is unfair. why my like new far cry 3...no online pass..we are both cag

[quote name='ckc4043']it is unfair. why my like new far cry 3...no online pass..we are both cag[/QUOTE]

Luck of the draw. I've personally never received a working online pass, lol.

[quote name='ckc4043']it is unfair. why my like new far cry 3...no online pass..we are both cag[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry - the multiplayer modes were awful, in my opinion. The real fun is in the single player mode.

[quote name='Yamato']I wouldn't worry - the multiplayer modes were awful, in my opinion. The real fun is in the single player mode.[/QUOTE]

I have a few people who want to play Co-op, so it was a nice surprise since I told them I was getting a used copy and couldn't play online.

[quote name='KneeKnee']I have a few people who want to play Co-op, so it was a nice surprise since I told them I was getting a used copy and couldn't play online.[/QUOTE]

Hope you have a better time than I did. Both modes were a laggy, buggy mess for me.

Bought two Wii Remote Plus from the Warehouse recently. These are the latest revision ones. Just wanted the board to know my experience. The blue one I got a few weeks ago (Like New $26.79) was simply box damaged with a small crush near the top and was unopened. The white one that arrived yesterday (Like New $20.11) had no box damage but the bottom had been opened and taped shut (probably by Amazon). The Remote appeared untouched without any fingerprints on the device that I could tell. Both synced up and worked flawlessly on my Wii U.

I also bought a white Wii U Pro Controller from the Warehouse a few weeks ago as a companion to a black one I previously bought. Like New $33.00 with a very minor box dent. There's currently another one for the same price up. With the launch of the proper Virtual Console for Wii U these controllers will be great so it's something to consider.

[quote name='CaptainDesk']I've seriously got the worst luck.

Ordered a Pulse Elite (~$90) got Wireless Stereo Headset (~$50).

bluh bluh bluh :headache:

Sidenote: The dongle appears to be damaged on this set (wouldn't light up/couldn't connect), cags beware when it pops back up.[/QUOTE]

Oh man, I ordered the same thing. I hope this doesn't happen to me. It's already shipped so I'll report back on what I get Monday.

Did you send it back?

[quote name='gkrykewy']Why on earth do people keep buying used headphones and expecting a positive outcome? So gross.[/QUOTE]

I'm the same way. I buy refurbished Turtle Beach's and they work great. I like TB's refurbished headsets, though, because they put all new earcups and a new comfort band on top of the headset, for obvious reasons.

[quote name='gkrykewy']Why on earth do people keep buying used headphones and expecting a positive outcome? So gross.[/QUOTE]

Ummm... First off he isn't even complaining that they are gross or malfunctioning. They didn't even send him the correct pair of headphones. Second, people buy "used" headphones from warehouse because a lot of the time they are just dinged box items. That's how I got my sony headphones and they were literally brand new never removed from the box.

[quote name='I OU a Beatn']Luck of the draw. I've personally never received a working online pass, lol.[/QUOTE]

You are right, man.....Far Cry, I cry.

[quote name='Yamato']I wouldn't worry - the multiplayer modes were awful, in my opinion. The real fun is in the single player mode.[/QUOTE]

Alright ,man!!!!

My very good Starcraft II: Heart of the Swarm CE came in. Did not have a cd-key in the game case, so I tried to get a partial refund. No luck. Was able to return for full, so no loss. I kinda expected that would happen, but I was really hoping for a complete copy.

[quote name='kube00']Hoping to see Sleeping Dogs for under $15 for ps3[/QUOTE]

well this is where you come to tell us your hopes and dreams

[quote name='antlp89']

Bunch of Wii U stuff got stocked if anyone is interested.
[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the link. I was able to get a Very Good copy of Epic Mickey 2 for $14.

[quote name='pedrobeara']well this is where you come to tell us your hopes and dreams[/QUOTE]

You and me both brother! Last I saw it was at $29 on the warehouse deals but got scooped up pretty quick.

Anyone got any thoughts on this?
HT-S5400 7.1 Home Theater System - $223 Good or $230 Very good
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...D7IP172S&coliid=I2Z5XU1RZ34BVH&condition=used

Funny thing is the $223 Good had the description of "in original packaging. Packaging may be damaged." And the $230 says "may be repackaged".

I got an old old philips system and it's on its way out. Turning itself on, crackling noises. =/. I'm not really into sound system so don't know too much about it.

My 'Like New copy of Radiant Historia just arrived, and sadly it wasn't sealed like I was hoping. I guess I've been spoiled lately, as all the 'Like New' items I've been purchasing have been sealed. There wasn't even a description which I usually find even more promising. It's in fine condition otherwise.
I ordered a 'Like New' copy of The Last Story a little while ago for $22.27. Hopefully that one will be brand new.

I flipped 2 ps3 copies of Saints Row 3 to Amazon (from the Best Buy $10 sale, Amazon was giving $18 in credit per copy) and they arrived there today so if anyone is looking for it keep an eye out. I left the online passes in there instead of selling them online so if Amazon doesn't remove them then someone's getting lucky.

[quote name='gojiboy']My 'Like New copy of Radiant Historia just arrived, and sadly it wasn't sealed like I was hoping. I guess I've been spoiled lately, as all the 'Like New' items I've been purchasing have been sealed. There wasn't even a description which I usually find even more promising. It's in fine condition otherwise.
I ordered a 'Like New' copy of The Last Story a little while ago for $22.27. Hopefully that one will be brand new.[/QUOTE]

You're being a bit unreasonable. The only items you can reasonably expect to be truly sealed are damaged games around the time of launch.

[quote name='kouleefoh']Anyone got any thoughts on this?
HT-S5400 7.1 Home Theater System - $223 Good or $230 Very good
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...D7IP172S&coliid=I2Z5XU1RZ34BVH&condition=used

I got an old old philips system and it's on its way out. Turning itself on, crackling noises. =/. I'm not really into sound system so don't know too much about it.[/QUOTE]

It's a decent deal if you want an easy all-inclusive solution. The amp/receiver itself is pretty solid.. that's actually the best part of this HTIB. The speakers themselves look to be a bit limited.. especially the center and the sub. But if you're not needing loud/powerful and want a simple solution, this is a pretty decent option. And if you decide to upgrade to better speakers in the future, you can keep using the same receiver.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $36.77
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (VG) $34.62
:wii: NBA 2K13 (VG) $20.78
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $43.32
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (LN) $17.69
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:360: Tekken Tag Tournament 2 (LN) $29.22
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $16.31
:360: Dishonored (LN) $22.27
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (VG) $20.78
:360: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (VG) $27.69
:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.74
:ps3: PlayStation 3 160 GB Black Friday Bundle w/ Uncharted 2,Karate Kid Blu-Ray (G) $204.78
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (LN) $35.19
:ps3: PlayStation Move Sharp Shooter (G) $12.86
:ps3: MLB 2K13 (VG) $33.75
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (VG) $49.39
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (G) $25.71
:ps3: Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten (Premium Edition) (VG) $27.91
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Mortal Kombat: Komplete Edition (LN) $11.88
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $29.28
:psp: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $29.97
:psp: Assassins Creed III Liberation (LN) $28.75
:psp: Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (VG) $20.63
:3ds: Brain Age: Concentration Training (LN) $19.65
:pc::ps3: Ear Force P11 Amplified Stereo Gaming Headset (G) $30.88
:pc: SimCity - Limited Edition (VG) $27.71
:pc: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (VG) $55.43

just go on ebay and get them for like $2. they are always super cheap unless the game is new or very popular online.

[quote name='Dranakin']Assassins Creed III: Liberation needs to go lower! Hell, you've been able to get ACIII for $30 new for awhile now.[/QUOTE]
Yes it does, especially when the console versions have been around $20 or below.

[quote name='gospelman']It's a decent deal if you want an easy all-inclusive solution. The amp/receiver itself is pretty solid.. that's actually the best part of this HTIB. The speakers themselves look to be a bit limited.. especially the center and the sub. But if you're not needing loud/powerful and want a simple solution, this is a pretty decent option. And if you decide to upgrade to better speakers in the future, you can keep using the same receiver.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I ordered the "Good" one. Hopefully it's just damaged packaging

[quote name='HakaHina']Just a warning, this listing may be the one that I just returned that does NOT come with a cd-key, so all you may be getting are the extras and the box.[/QUOTE]
Sorry to hear that. Sounds like Diablo III debacle all over again (CD keys were hit or miss).

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back