Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Got my Borderlands 2 Deluxe today ordered PS3 but got Xbox, the twist is I wanted the Xbox version anyway. So I'll probably keep it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Slow couple of days and nothing out of the ordinary just yet.

:ps3: Far Cry 3 (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (LN) $29.67

Something retro:

NES/SNES/Genesis FC3 Plus Gaming System (VG) $38.81[/QUOTE]
Ya it's been very slow been trying to find a good vita deal, I bought a few vita games at a great price, plus got ps plus and have games dld for it on there, just got a 16gb vita memory stick for 29.99 (may get a 2nd for that price) just need the system, been eyeing cow boom too but they are all grade 4s

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya it's been very slow been trying to find a good vita deal, I bought a few vita games at a great price, plus got ps plus and have games dld for it on there, just got a 16gb vita memory stick for 29.99 (may get a 2nd for that price) just need the system, been eyeing cow boom too but they are all grade 4s[/QUOTE]

Lots of CAG's seem to get lucky with Cowboom. It is a gamble, even with higher grades. Either plunge in and hope for the best, or wait for a clearance deal. (There is bound to be some Target ones eventually - Lego Batman Bundle)

[quote name='StryderOmega']Lots of CAG's seem to get lucky with Cowboom. It is a gamble, even with higher grades. Either plunge in and hope for the best, or wait for a clearance deal. (There is bound to be some Target ones eventually - Lego Batman Bundle)[/QUOTE]

Ya I'm eyeballing a grade 5 white one, comes with everything and looks to be in great shape, after the $10 off and taxes it comes out to like $157 may bite, just hoping amazon throws something good out there (I've had terrific luck with amazon when it comes to consoles they always end up brand spanking new at awesome prices) Plus I have prime and the free 2 day always tends to be 1 day shipping, just seems rather slow as of late, vita wise especially. My only issue with cowboom is I hear the free shipping tends to take 1-2 weeks was hoping to get it in 3-4 days.

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya I'm eyeballing a grade 5 white one, comes with everything and looks to be in great shape, after the $10 off and taxes it comes out to like $157 may bite, just hoping amazon throws something good out there (I've had terrific luck with amazon when it comes to consoles they always end up brand spanking new at awesome prices) Plus I have prime and the free 2 day always tends to be 1 day shipping, just seems rather slow as of late, vita wise especially. My only issue with cowboom is I hear the free shipping tends to take 1-2 weeks was hoping to get it in 3-4 days.[/QUOTE]

depends where you live. They ship ups ground from california. Anyways the white vita seems to be out of production, and all the recent AWD listings have been way over $200.

[quote name='edson13']depends where you live. They ship ups ground from california. Anyways the white vita seems to be out of production, and all the recent AWD listings have been way over $200.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I bit, got it off cowboom for $157, grade 5, comes with everything, the pictures of it look flawless, but who knows its always a hit a or miss. I have a feeling its the best price I will get for the time being, as long as its in great shape, works well I will definitely keep it. As for shipping I live in chicago, I have saturday off so itd be nice to get it by then :) I was checking out the ones for $135 but they are all level 4s, look a little beat up, plus the white looks much sharper.

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya, I bit, got it off cowboom for $157, grade 5, comes with everything, the pictures of it look flawless, but who knows its always a hit a or miss. I have a feeling its the best price I will get for the time being, as long as its in great shape, works well I will definitely keep it. As for shipping I live in chicago, I have saturday off so itd be nice to get it by then :) I was checking out the ones for $135 but they are all level 4s, look a little beat up, plus the white looks much sharper.[/QUOTE]

I like all my toys to be black, myself. (Hated when the 360 first came out it was white.)

[quote name='jd2k9']Ya, I bit, got it off cowboom for $157, grade 5, comes with everything, the pictures of it look flawless, but who knows its always a hit a or miss. I have a feeling its the best price I will get for the time being, as long as its in great shape, works well I will definitely keep it. As for shipping I live in chicago, I have saturday off so itd be nice to get it by then :) I was checking out the ones for $135 but they are all level 4s, look a little beat up, plus the white looks much sharper.[/QUOTE]

I got one myself from Cowboom a couple weeks back. Took a total of 7 business days from the day I ordered to receive it in my hands. It was pristine. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. Get a decent memory card and sign up for Playstation plus right away. Having Uncharted, Wipeout, and Gravity Rush for free is fantastic. I ordered a 500gb PS3 from them last month and it was in great shape as well. I have had zero problems with Cowboom and would highly recommend ordering from them as long as you pay attention to the grade and what is included/missing.

[quote name='Cerebus']I got one myself from Cowboom a couple weeks back. Took a total of 7 business days from the day I ordered to receive it in my hands. It was pristine. I seriously doubt you will be disappointed. Get a decent memory card and sign up for Playstation plus right away. Having Uncharted, Wipeout, and Gravity Rush for free is fantastic. I ordered a 500gb PS3 from them last month and it was in great shape as well. I have had zero problems with Cowboom and would highly recommend ordering from them as long as you pay attention to the grade and what is included/missing.[/QUOTE]

Ya, I picked up a 16gb vita memory card for $30 today (may get one more at that price) and have a 1 year membership for plus so I am good to go :)

[quote name='Yanksfan']The white Vita is beautiful. Sorry, not really a helpful post, but I had to post that. It's fantastic.[/QUOTE]This is also not a helpful post, but it really, really is. =P~

Ya, I have a Black 500 GB PS3 Super Slim so was leaning towards sticking to all black, but they were all grade 4, looked pretty beat up, so I decided on the sexier looking grade 5 white vita (the pics of the one I got all look flawless) for $20 more :)

[quote name='StryderOmega']I like all my toys to be black, myself. (Hated when the 360 first came out it was white.)[/QUOTE]
I am with you on that. I had a black one that I traded when I got the white one. I for one liked the original black version more. White is nice but not glossy piano black nice. Now if we had the cosmic red version that Japan has, or that upcoming Soul Sacrifice red bundle
:drool:, I would be all over that. If only we could get those stateside.

Does anyone have bad experience in buying super slim ps3 console from warehouse deal actually? For example, it missed something or the console does not work, or the wrong item. Thanks.

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone have bad experience in buying super slim ps3 console from warehouse deal actually? For example, it missed something or the console does not work, or the wrong item. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I got a rated very good 500gb AC Super Slim bundle for $200. It was 100% brand new, the box was a little beat up but everything was brand spanking new, sealed inside. Its working flawlessly (knock on wood) the last week that I've had it. I do know one user had posted on here a few days ago that they have received broken Super Slims 2 times in a row, I think both times they were not even in the box,but thats pretty rare. I guess its the luck of the draw.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I am with you on that. I had a black one that I traded when I got the white one. I for one liked the original black version more. White is nice but not glossy piano black nice. Now if we had the cosmic red version that Japan has, or that upcoming Soul Sacrifice red bundle
:drool:, I would be all over that. If only we could get those stateside.[/QUOTE]
Could always import one!

[quote name='ckc4043']Does anyone have bad experience in buying super slim ps3 console from warehouse deal actually? For example, it missed something or the console does not work, or the wrong item. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Few people experienced both good things and bad things when buying super slim few posts back. One had a defective one in which the BD drive did not work. Another had packaging damage that went as far as plastic mold casing being chipped. Couple of people reported missing bundled items for bundled deal consoles. However, there were also those that got the consoles in mint condition while just the box was beat up and or in one case missing but all the contents still came intact including games and DLC. So as usual YMMV so be sure to check it for yourself if you take the plunge.

[quote name='Lemstar']Could always import one![/QUOTE]
True, but it would have to be a hell of a deal for me to take that route including shipping and handling charges.

I ordered a 250GB Family Entertainment Bundle that was (G) for $160.87 with a damaged packaging description.

Box had a sizable dent and the seal was broken/resealed by Amazon, but everything inside was absolutely mint and still sealed in original packaging. System has been working fine the past few times I've used it. It is eventually going to be a gift in a few months but I wanted to make sure it works in case I needed to return it.

I still prefer my 320GB Slim to the SuperSlim, but I can't complain about the purchase. I also ordered an AC Vita bundle some months back - resealed but in mint condition as well.

The only problem I've had was my Pulse Elite headphones (LN) came DOA twice but Amazon returned them without even blinking. Even if you do have a problem with the hardware the customer service can't be beat.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I am with you on that. I had a black one that I traded when I got the white one. I for one liked the original black version more. White is nice but not glossy piano black nice. Now if we had the cosmic red version that Japan has, or that upcoming Soul Sacrifice red bundle
:drool:, I would be all over that. If only we could get those stateside.[/QUOTE]

I have only one problem with the soul sacrifice bundle. "Cosmic Red" appears to be a synonym for a darker pink.

I dunno if it is just the lighting for the picture, but I would personally much rather it be a darker red. Cool skin tho on it!

[quote name='Malarkschwag']I ordered a 250GB Family Entertainment Bundle that was (G) for $160.87 with a damaged packaging description.

Box had a sizable dent and the seal was broken/resealed by Amazon, but everything inside was absolutely mint and still sealed in original packaging. System has been working fine the past few times I've used it. It is eventually going to be a gift in a few months but I wanted to make sure it works in case I needed to return it.

I still prefer my 320GB Slim to the SuperSlim, but I can't complain about the purchase. I also ordered an AC Vita bundle some months back - resealed but in mint condition as well.

The only problem I've had was my Pulse Elite headphones (LN) came DOA twice but Amazon returned them without even blinking. Even if you do have a problem with the hardware the customer service can't be beat.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your experience. Why do you prefer slim more than super slim? Actually, I'm going to upgrade my 160gb slim to a 500gb super slim right now.:hot:

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you for your experience. Why do you prefer slim more than super slim? Actually, I'm going to upgrade my 160gb slim to a 500gb super slim right now.:hot:[/QUOTE]
The look of the system, loading of disks, and noise of the system all make me prefer the slim to superslim. I don't feel the noise of the superslim is hugely different but it definitely is louder than the slim for sure.

If it was my first PS3 I would be happy with the superslim, but since I have a choice I'm going to keep the slim and give my roommates the superslim when I move out later this year.

[quote name='Malarkschwag']The look of the system, loading of disks, and noise of the system all make me prefer the slim to superslim. I don't feel the noise of the superslim is hugely different but it definitely is louder than the slim for sure.

If it was my first PS3 I would be happy with the superslim, but since I have a choice I'm going to keep the slim and give my roommates the superslim when I move out later this year.[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your comparison. I am now thinking whether my slim ps3 is going to break soon since I have used it nearly two years.

My slim lasted me close to 2.5 years before I knew it was dying. I don't regret the super slim, it stays cool even after being on for hours. Makes a weird high pitch noise every blue moon, scared my cousons dog lol

[quote name='ckc4043']Thank you for your comparison. I am now thinking whether my slim ps3 is going to break soon since I have used it nearly two years.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='dgwillia006']My slim lasted me close to 2.5 years before I knew it was dying. I don't regret the super slim, it stays cool even after being on for hours. Makes a weird high pitch noise every blue moon, scared my cousons dog lol[/QUOTE]
When did your slim ps3 die ? I am so afraid that when my slim died at that time, it is difficult for me to buy another one immediately from AWD. Therefore, is it a good idea for me to purchase one right now for replacement since my slim lasted two years?

it's weird people's PS3s dieing. my dad has an original ps3 and he literally leaves the power on all day every day for years and no problems.. i could have sworn that thing would have started a fire by now

[quote name='hwmusic']it's weird people's PS3s dieing. my dad has an original ps3 and he literally leaves the power on all day every day for years and no problems.. i could have sworn that thing would have started a fire by now[/QUOTE]

I had an original Ps3 60gb from launch. Got rid of it last year kind of regret it but, I actually stopped using it and at the point of time in my life I really needed the cash. Didnt ever have a problem with it though, although I did buy a second ps3 80gb that did get the YLOD.

My original PS3 I ordered from Japan though and it worked like a charm. I can imagine the person I sold it to is enjoying it. I sold it with 60 games and about 150gb of dlc and other downloaded games.

[quote name='ckc4043']I have a question. Does amazon ban somebody account because he returned too many products from AWD?[/QUOTE]

I think its possible if it was in a short amount of time. Specially if the items had very little problems, its all on amazon :/

[quote name='dgwillia006']My slim lasted me close to 2.5 years before I knew it was dying. I don't regret the super slim, it stays cool even after being on for hours. Makes a weird high pitch noise every blue moon, scared my cousons dog lol[/QUOTE]

Our super slim does that same noise. However it only seems to be a problem if I have the PS3 on top of our TV stand, out in the open. When I put it in our TV stand (no doors) the surrounding walls and such absorb the sound completely and we don't hear it at all. Still, if you have your PS3 out in the open, be aware that the super slims may have (all have?) this problem. With that issue resolved, we love it.

I've had my 250GB Slim since June of 2010 and it's been one of the best consoles I've ever owned. Gets a little warm, but nothing too extreme. I don't think it's showing any signs of dying on me.

Just got my Assassins Creed 3 + Steel Book LN and the steel book was included!!

Unfortunately the Assassins Creed 3 mp code was used :(, Heres to hoping a fellow cag sees this and has a spare they can give me or is willing to trade for Borderlands 2 : Campaign of Carnage dlc

Code For Borderlands 2 Dlc is for Xbox 360 and looking for Assassins Creed mp code for Xbox 360

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='MykelxKnight']I had an original Ps3 60gb from launch. Got rid of it last year kind of regret it but, I actually stopped using it and at the point of time in my life I really needed the cash. Didnt ever have a problem with it though, although I did buy a second ps3 80gb that did get the YLOD.

My original PS3 I ordered from Japan though and it worked like a charm. I can imagine the person I sold it to is enjoying it. I sold it with 60 games and about 150gb of dlc and other downloaded games.[/QUOTE]

Didn't the original 60GB PS3s from Japan have those 19 blade fans, while North America got the 15 blade fans?

I still own a 60GB PS3 but I hardly play it now, but it's never given me any problems *knocks on wood*. Also had an 80GB PS3 that I bought around 08 and about a year later it stopped reading discs when it didn't even get used much besides blurays. Ever since I've been using a PS3 Slim, don't want my fat boy to die lol.

[quote name='eXiON']Didn't the original 60GB PS3s from Japan have those 19 blade fans, while North America got the 15 blade fans?

I still own a 60GB PS3 but I hardly play it now, but it's never given me any problems *knocks on wood*. Also had an 80GB PS3 that I bought around 08 and about a year later it stopped reading discs when it didn't even get used much besides blurays. Ever since I've been using a PS3 Slim, don't want my fat boy to die lol.[/QUOTE]

yeah the 60GB PS3s from Japan had the better fans I spent a little extra money on the system but, it was well worth it. Although the fan got crazy loud at times my system didnt ever feel hot at all.

Those 80GB PS3's were a curse man... I know 10+ people in my area that had theres die all around the sametime.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Just got my Assassins Creed 3 + Steel Book LN and the steel book was included!!

Unfortunately the Assassins Creed 3 mp code was used :(, Heres to hoping a fellow cag sees this and has a spare they can give me or is willing to trade for Borderlands 2 : Campaign of Carnage dlc[/QUOTE]
What console is the BL2 DLC for, 360 or ps3?

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']What console is the BL2 DLC for, 360 or ps3?[/QUOTE]

Forgot to mention that Xbox 360 and the Assassins Creed 3 online pass needs to be Xbox 360 as well :cool:

Thanks for reminding me

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Forgot to mention that Xbox 360 and the Assassins Creed 3 online pass needs to be Xbox 360 as well :cool:

Thanks for reminding me[/QUOTE]
Aw man if it was for PS3, I could have hooked you up in exchange for the BL2 code. Sorry man don't have one for the 360. Not to make this into a trade thread:

:360: Crysis 3 (VG) $27.71

When did your slim ps3 die ? I am so afraid that when my slim died at that time, it is difficult for me to buy another one immediately from AWD. Therefore, is it a good idea for me to purchase one right now for replacement since my slim lasted two years?

All electronics die sooner or later. People were complaining about the failure rate of the fat one, and now it's the slim one. That's the problem with things these days, all of them are designed to be thrown away as soon as it breaks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back