Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm seemingly having no luck buying a functional PS3. After my AWD order of a like new white bundle that had a completely non-functional BR drive, my unit from cowboom arrived yesterday and is making me nervous since MGS4 won't successfully install (disc read errors). There are a couple of MINOR scratches on the disc and I'm going to try a replacement BR, but I'm not super confident. One thing that gives me hope is that two other dual-layer discs I've tried (uncharted 3 and the hobbit in 3D) loaded just fine.

Got my Like New PS3 Pulse Elite wireless headset today. Came in original box that was actually in pretty decent shape (a few scuffs but no dents, collapsing or rips anywhere). The box's content list included the headset, the wireless receiver, manual and 3.5mm audio cable (3ft). Opened it up to find that the manual and 3.5mm cable were not present. Not a big deal as any male/male audio cable will work, of which I have several. Manual can be downloaded online. The headset itself was in such good shape that I wonder if it was ever used at all. The wireless dongle works perfectly fine, as does the built-in mic and all the controls on the headset itself. Overall, very happy with my Amazon Warehouse purchase.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']All electronics die sooner or later. People were complaining about the failure rate of the fat one, and now it's the slim one. That's the problem with things these days, all of them are designed to be thrown away as soon as it breaks.[/QUOTE]

I'm still using my fat one (MGS4 Gunmetal edition), right next to my Dreamcast. Let's hope it can still live long enough for me to get a PS4.

[quote name='Dranakin']I'm still using my fat one (MGS4 Gunmetal edition), right next to my Dreamcast. Let's hope it can still live long enough for me to get a PS4.[/QUOTE]
i doubt it, unless you plan to get ps4 on the release date. original fat ps3 usually ylod, sooner or later.

[quote name='ckc4043']Ordered.[/QUOTE]

Glad it went to a CAG. I had it in my cart before it was posted here, but I wanted to convert GS credit to Amazon, and didn't get it done in time.

[quote name='detectiveconan16']All electronics die sooner or later. People were complaining about the failure rate of the fat one, and now it's the slim one. That's the problem with things these days, all of them are designed to be thrown away as soon as it breaks.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but some models are known to break down faster/more often that others so I don't see anything wrong with people sharing this info (for the record, I bought the Slim model in 2009 when it first came out and it still works perfectly).

[quote name='Rozz']Yeah, but some models are known to break down faster/more often that others so I don't see anything wrong with people sharing this info (for the record, I bought the Slim model in 2009 when it first came out and it still works perfectly).[/QUOTE]
Lol I have the same original Xbox that I bought on release date. I know, I know, I am very, very, very lucky. No RROD or any of that stuff. I just had to replace the drive last yr. after it stopped reading discs. :D

[quote name='davisdj']Lol I have the same original Xbox that I bought on release date. I know, I know, I am very, very, very lucky. No RROD or any of that stuff. I just had to replace the drive last yr. after it stopped reading discs. :D[/QUOTE]

Wow, you are the first person I've met that hasn't had a RROD. I still think the failure rate is 95%+

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']Is shipping usually bad with warehouse games? My Disgaea 4 was due on 3/27 but its been sitting in Kentucky since then. I'm not in a rush to play it but I am curious.[/QUOTE]

So my game went from Vegas to Kentucky and today back to Vegas. I'm told it was damaged and won't be delivered.

[quote name='Frosty The Batman']So my game went from Vegas to Kentucky and today back to Vegas. I'm told it was damaged and won't be delivered.[/QUOTE]

Wow, that sucks >

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Just got my Assassins Creed 3 + Steel Book LN and the steel book was included!!

Unfortunately the Assassins Creed 3 mp code was used :(, Heres to hoping a fellow cag sees this and has a spare they can give me or is willing to trade for Borderlands 2 : Campaign of Carnage dlc

Code For Borderlands 2 Dlc is for Xbox 360 and looking for Assassins Creed mp code for Xbox 360[/QUOTE]

360 version... Right? I can set you up if no one else has. PM me and I will get it to you.

[quote name='davisdj']Lol I have the same original Xbox that I bought on release date. I know, I know, I am very, very, very lucky. No RROD or any of that stuff. I just had to replace the drive last yr. after it stopped reading discs. :D[/QUOTE]

Damn, you should play the lottery bud. Everyone I know with an initial 360 (myself included) got the RROD, I got it with the Elite as well (after only two years), and stopped there. I'll just wait to see what Microsoft has in store for next gen before I play 360 games again.

Well, my Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition :)ps3:) arrived today, and...

It's the :360: version. And it's a lot more damaged than I expected (i.e., most definitely not Like New). :bomb: :bomb: Back it goes.

[quote name='Vigilante']Well, my Borderlands 2 Deluxe Vault Hunter's Edition :)ps3:) arrived today, and...

It's the :360: version. And it's a lot more damaged than I expected (i.e., most definitely not Like New). :bomb: :bomb: Back it goes.[/QUOTE]

That sucks. Mine is supposed to be here tomorrow....

I'm expecting bad things now... :|

[quote name='stewie75']warehouse has been DEAD - restock is going to be huge.[/QUOTE]

My guess is people aren't hurting for money right now since it is "refund season" won't last long tho!

[quote name='stewie75']warehouse has been DEAD - restock is going to be huge.[/QUOTE]

No joke. I've been looking at inventory numbers and they've just been going down and down and down. Not even close to staying steady.

Any minute now......................................

[quote name='ral1121']Any minute now......................................[/QUOTE]

What makes you think restock is happening soon? Does it happen at a certain time/day?

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']What makes you think restock is happening soon? Does it happen at a certain time/day?[/QUOTE]

It typically happens between wed and friday afternoon (The last 2 really big restocks happened on a wed and Friday, around 4-7 cst) granted last Thursday early afternoon was a decent restock.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']What makes you think restock is happening soon? Does it happen at a certain time/day?[/QUOTE]

I am certain that it always happens whenever I'm not looking.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Ah that makes sense since they're most likely to make sales on the weekends.[/QUOTE]

there's no pattern.

Not for me. I've got a certification in electronic systems. Nothing gets thrown away around here. :D

Electronics, for the most part, will last as long as you want them to if they are taken care of. For instance, keeping them off of the carpet and on a hard surface. More people do that than you think. Another thing is keeping them clean. I have to wipe my consoles down every other day. My workhorses, though, such as my :360:, I open up and clean myself. Dust kills electronics when it stacks up enough.

It is a massive update all right.

:ps3: PlayStation 3 500GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: Sony Playstation 3 Slim 160GB (G) $166.70
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Red) (LN) $34.96
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (A) $15.00
:ps3: God of War Saga Collection (VG) $27.00
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $33.25
:ps3: Journey Collector's Edition (VG) $19.19
:ps3: Borderlands 2 (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Catherine (VG) $12.47
:ps3: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (VG) $17.32
:ps3: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.04
:ps3: DMC: Devil May Cry (VG) $33.96
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (VG) $27.69
:ps3: Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (VG) $33.38
:360: OEM 320GB Internal Slim Hard Disk Drive for XBOX 360 (LN) $44.47
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:360: Far Cry 3 (A) $17.81
:360: NBA 2K13 (VG) $27.71
:360: Assassin's Creed III (VG) $19.95
:360: Dead Space 3 (VG) $27.71
:360: Crysis 3 (VG) $27.71
:360: MLB 2K13 (VG) $38.00
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $37.48
New Super Mario Bros. U (VG) $34.21
Arkham City: Armored Edition (VG) $25.49
Scribblenauts Unlimited (VG) $31.22
The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct (VG) $34.62
:wii: Wii Classic Controller Pro - White (VG) $13.85
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS Blue - Limited Edition with Fire Emblem Awakening Pre-Installed (VG) $225.47
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (VG) $155.18
:3ds: Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate (VG) $27.62
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2(VG) $24.81
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $24.87
:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $173.24
:psp: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $21.61
:psp: Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention (VG) $20.78
:pc: StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm Collector's Edition (LN) $59.39

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='StryderOmega']Still have these available near me for $200 new.[/QUOTE]
Looks like it is becoming quite collectible just like the zelda 3ds.

thought about DMC and Killzone Trilogy but they're still both slightly higher than I'd like, plus I'm wary of VG rated games now.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Looks like it is becoming quite collectible just like the zelda 3ds.[/QUOTE]

I just don't want to plop $200 for a system unless it is a real console. (IE: Not portable)

Besides, I have the original 3DS and a hard copy of the game already, so this would definitely be just a never open collection item.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']--[/QUOTE]

Picked up that Red Dualshock. Thanks!

Now that I have a second controller, I'll have to keep an eye out for a deal on that charging dock.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I just don't want to plop $200 for a system unless it is a real console. (IE: Not portable)

Besides, I have the original 3DS and a hard copy of the game already, so this would definitely be just a never open collection item.[/QUOTE]
True and same here. Already have a 3ds and plan on keeping that same one.

6 months ago people were affixed with upcoming BFridy ads and deals so not everyone was looking / lurking here. Now lot of folks have got wiser on Amazon's ins and outs so the good deals don't last long. Sometimes it doesn't even get a chance to get posted. Like you said things are moving much faster here now. BTW, Far Cry 3 comes in and out at different times of the day so just check back at the same link for one. Good luck!

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Nooo I was waiting so long for a Songbird editoin to pop up :cold:[/QUOTE]
Funny enough, Edson called it out for that price and Edson was the one who posted it. Now that one has popped up, keep an eye out for another sometime in near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back