Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='ECisMe']Picked up that Red Dualshock. Thanks!

Now that I have a second controller, I'll have to keep an eye out for a deal on that charging dock.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Quagmilion']Thanks for the Catherine and Lolipop! Always missed the $15 or lower deals.[/QUOTE]
Anytime guys! :D

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Funny enough, Edson called it out for that price and Edson was the one who posted it. Now that one has popped up, keep an eye out for another sometime in near future.[/QUOTE]

Didn't recognize you until I looked at your username, was so used to the N7 :lol:

I'll be checking more frequently now, I was starting to think it wouldn't pop up in warehouse.

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Didn't recognize you until I looked at your username, was so used to the N7 :lol:

I'll be checking more frequently now, I was starting to think it wouldn't pop up in warehouse.[/QUOTE]
Still Mass Effect but with a dusting of Renegade. Lol!

[quote name='sp00ge']On the fence about Scribblenauts :WiiU:. Someone push me one way or the other...[/QUOTE]

Get the PC version when it's super cheap if you reallllly love the series.

Otherwise, avoid, as it's gimmick-based gameplay that can be completed in one sitting.

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Get the PC version when it's super cheap if you reallllly love the series.

Otherwise, avoid, as it's gimmick-based gameplay that can be completed in one sitting.[/QUOTE]

I forgot to mention, it would be mostly played by/with my kids. I may just hold off.

[quote name='confoosious']thought about it too long and it's gone.[/QUOTE]
Yeah that was me. Could be legit rare, game is incredible.

[quote name='sp00ge']On the fence about Scribblenauts :WiiU:. Someone push me one way or the other...[/QUOTE]

If buying instead of you is a push, I took care of that.

Dang, missed that Borderlands 2. I'd bite without DLC for $20.

[quote name='YBX87']i doubt it, unless you plan to get ps4 on the release date. original fat ps3 usually ylod, sooner or later.[/QUOTE]

There are some confirmed launch titles I'm interested in, so maybe PS4 will be day-one.

The real deal is DealSeeker changed his avatar.

THIS IS HOW A GUN IN YOUR FACE FEELS
IT HAPPENS TO ME EVERYDAY
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THIS

[quote name='Kaiser499']I snagged a Like New Tales of Destiny for around $44.00[/QUOTE]

Nice! Wish I could find my copy of it so I could play it again but it seems to have disappeared >

[quote name='gkrykewy']I'm seemingly having no luck buying a functional PS3. After my AWD order of a like new white bundle that had a completely non-functional BR drive, my unit from cowboom arrived yesterday and is making me nervous since MGS4 won't successfully install (disc read errors). There are a couple of MINOR scratches on the disc and I'm going to try a replacement BR, but I'm not super confident. One thing that gives me hope is that two other dual-layer discs I've tried (uncharted 3 and the hobbit in 3D) loaded just fine.[/QUOTE]

As it turned out, this really was just a bad disc. I picked up another copy of MGS4 from gamestop and it installed fine. Watch out for PS3 games from sourcemedia fulfilled by amazon - I got two bad discs in a week in like new copies that look pristine. Maybe they're using some kind of resurfacing that's causing issues.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It was long time coming but now folks are like who is this guy[/QUOTE]

I won't lie, I've scrolled through this thread like four times since last night thinking "Crap where is DS2U?" You've fooled us all, sir.

[quote name='captaintek3304']I won't lie, I've scrolled through this thread like four times since last night thinking "Crap where is DS2U?" You've fooled us all, sir.[/QUOTE]
Everyone is finally catching up to the change (almost). It will be a long time before I change the avatar again, if I even change it at all, so no more confusion.

[quote name='keit2208']Is windwaker rare? Was planning on selling my copy for the hd remake[/QUOTE]

If its complete, then you should be able to get at least $40 for it.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Everyone is finally catching up to the change (almost). It will be a long time before I change the avatar again, if I even change it at all, so no more confusion.[/QUOTE]

Maybe add a faint Amazon logo behind your new avatar.

My $2.84 Kinect tv mount clip from AWD was delivered day. Works great, sensor is now on the tv away from the kids reach. Now to fire up the Sesame Street game and see if they like it.

If only there was a Thomas the Train game.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']Maybe add a faint Amazon logo behind your new avatar.[/QUOTE]
I can totally see that but Poker360 is still "The AWD Guy". :lol:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']I can totally see that but Poker360 is still "The AWD Guy". :lol:[/QUOTE]

Yes sir.

:lol:

Edit: I use to be way more involved with the thread. But it's been doing a pretty good job running itself.

Back in the day I would frequently update the OP with deals.

[quote name='poker360']Yes sir.

:lol:

Edit: I use to be way more involved with the thread. But it's been doing a pretty good job running itself.

Back in the day I would frequently update the OP with deals.[/QUOTE]
There is the illusive one. Lol! It's all thanks to you and your efforts on previous threads which is why this thread is where it's at. Thanks for this thread.

[quote name='keit2208']Is windwaker rare? Was planning on selling my copy for the hd remake[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say it's rare, but I sold mine for $50 just before they announced the remake. I expect it'll drop more when it's released.

[quote name='moothemagiccow']I wouldn't say it's rare, but I sold mine for $50 just before they announced the remake. I expect it'll drop more when it's released.[/QUOTE]

Yea the price on it was going up before they announced the remake - Although IMO the value should still say fairly high since the remake doesnt hit until September. (before the remake it had just hit the ~$60 mark)

This is going to be a doozy (Massive Restock)

:360: Bioshock Infinite: Premium Edition (LN) $59.37
:pc: Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (G) $143.25
:ps3: Bioshock Infinite: Ultimate Songbird Edition (G) $143.25

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console - 32GB Black Deluxe Set (LN) $281.19
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (G) $229.88
Nintendo Wii U Pro Controller - Black (LN) $21.25
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
New Super Mario Bros. U (LN) $36.72
Lego City: Undercover (VG) $34.51
Scribblenauts Unlimited (VG) $31.22
Need for Speed Most Wanted U (VG) $37.12

:wii: Nintendo Wii Mini Console (LIMITED EDITION) + Bonus Wii Remote (LN) $96.81

:gc: Luigi's Mansion (A) $14.16

:ps3: PS3 250GB Amazon Exclusive Family Entertainment Bundle (LN) $185.62
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (G) $25.32
:ps3: PlayStation 3D display (G) $99.75
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (LN) $29.69
:ps3: MLB 13 The Show (VG) $38.11
:ps3: Tiger Woods PGA TOUR 14: Masters Historic Edition (VG) $48.50
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $43.23
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $33.25
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $28.75
:ps3: Jak & Daxter Collection (A) $11.76
:ps3: Resident Evil 5: Gold Edition (LN) $13.67
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (VG) $10.92
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $35.51
:ps3: The ICO and Shadow of the Colossus Collection (VG) $13.85
:ps3: Assassin's Creed: Ezio Trilogy (LN) $29.67
:ps3: Pro Evolution Soccer 2013 (VG) $20.77
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $16.14
:ps3: Just Cause 2 (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (VG) $17.22
:ps3: Silent Hill HD Collection (LN) $21.15
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (VG) $13.75

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 4 (LN) $14.17

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (G) $128.06
:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (G) $192.41
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (G) $24.21
:360: Xbox 360 Limited Edition Red Wireless Controller and Play & Charge Kit (A) $42.95
:360: MLB 2K13 (VG) $38.00
:360: WWE '13 (LN) $37.05
:360: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (G) $38.33
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops II (VG) $27.71
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (LN) $22.27
:360: Dishonored (VG) $20.78
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $26.19
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $23.74
:360: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $19.95
:360: Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3 (LN) $15.73
:360: Borderlands 2 (LN) $22.27
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.42
:360: Alice: Madness Returns (LN) $13.21
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $16.31
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $22.27
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $22.27

:psp: PlayStation Portable Entertainment Pack (G) $88.79

:psp: Call of Duty: Black Ops: Declassified Limited Edition Wi-Fi Bundle (VG) $173.24
:psp: PlayStation Vita - WiFi (A) $148.48
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $187.68
:psp: 8GB PlayStation Vita Memory Card (LN) $17.10
:psp: Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (LN) $22.27
:psp: MLB 13 The Show (LN) $29.67
:psp: Mortal Kombat (LN) $14.82

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Red/Black (G) $144.72
:3ds: Nintendo 3DS XL - Blue/Black (LN) $161.30
:3ds: Etrian Odyssey IV: Legends of the Titan (VG) $27.69
:3ds: Fire Emblem: Awakening (LN) $29.67
:3ds: New Super Mario Bros. 2 (LN) $26.58
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $24.93
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $26.25
:3ds: Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed Bonus Edition (LN) $18.68

Last edited by a moderator:
Good price on LoZ: OoT. Wish I could've gotten Lego City for WiiU but I just missed it :(
I'd be tempted to get that PS3 display but no way I'd roll the dice on a used one. Great price for Luigi's mansion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back