Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='apterous']Hmm, Tomb Raider is $46 new on Amazon. Time to stalk AWD a little more closely... :)[/QUOTE]

I've never seen a copy on AWD. What have they been going for?

[quote name='YBX87']or someone did a switch, especially at that price. you might as well pay msrp price for a new one at gamestop/bestbuy. Now, if the price is $80, i might consider/bite[/QUOTE]

I was shipped a PS3 version when I ordered the PC version. That version probably would have gone through a restocking process and would be for sale around now or earlier. I shipped it back to them around the start of the month, end of march.

Just FYI, I Don't know if they sell that as new or put it up in the warehouse in that case. It's also possible that they messed up orders for other platforms too.

[quote name='wolfgang2399']I've never seen a copy on AWD. What have they been going for?[/QUOTE]

It looks like Amazon might have disabled third-party sellers from listing used copies of Tomb Raider for either system. There's not a single one available and for PS3, there aren't even any other sellers with new copies available. I haven't seen one standard edition pop up on AWD since release (a few CEs have), which is a little strange.

[quote name='winterlane']It looks like Amazon might have disabled third-party sellers from listing used copies of Tomb Raider for either system. There's not a single one available and for PS3, there aren't even any other sellers with new copies available. I haven't seen one standard edition pop up on AWD since release (a few CEs have), which is a little strange.[/QUOTE]

yeah, the regular edition, much like the Halo 4 regular edition has suspiciously never shown up. Another one that has been suspiciously absent is God of war Ascension.

No wonder so many people posted their used regular version of tomb raiders on the collector edition page. I guess they blocked that too.

[quote name='edson13']yeah, the regular edition, much like the Halo 4 regular edition has suspiciously never shown up. Another one that has been suspiciously absent is God of war Ascension.[/QUOTE]

They sometimes lock out new games, I was unable to sell Ni No Kuni for around a month after it was released on Amazon, same with Naruto Ninja Storm 3

Small restock.

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Nintendo Wii U Console 8GB Basic Set - White (LN) $253.65
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Arkham City: Armored Edition (VG) $18.94
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (LN) $25.32
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition (G) $96.52
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $33.25
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City (Game of the Year Edition) (A) $11.36
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $16.14
:ps3::360: Turtle Beach Ear Force XP300 Wireless Gaming Headset (VG) $89.63
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (A) $24.21
:360: Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (LN) $26.19
:360: Far Cry 3 (LN) $23.74
:psp: PlayStation Vita 3G/Wi-Fi Bundle (G) $181.29

[quote name='razgriz24']hahaha too funny! someone had weed on the brain. W is nowhere near N on the keyboard lol[/QUOTE]

It was their Most Wanted thing. :bouncy:

I've grabbed a bunch of things off this thread before but has anyone ever seen a Virtue's Last Resort for vita or 3ds pop up? I really want the vita and I can't think of a recent restock that had it. Just curious, thanks.

[quote name='tuffguycore']I've grabbed a bunch of things off this thread before but has anyone ever seen a Virtue's Last Resort for vita or 3ds pop up? I really want the vita and I can't think of a recent restock that had it. Just curious, thanks.[/QUOTE]
I haven't seen it as of recent but it has popped up. It has been a while since the vita one popped up though. The 3ds one had popped up about a week or so ago at about the same time Etrian Odyssey and Fire Emblem popped up.

Longtime lurker, first time poster, but I'd be curious as to whether anyone here has ever seen a rare game like :ps2:Rule of Rose or Suikoden II as an Amazon Warehouse Deal :) I figure stuff like that would go in less than a minute...

[quote name='Danika']Longtime lurker, first time poster, but I'd be curious as to whether anyone here has ever seen a rare game like :ps2: Rule of Rose or Suikoden II as an Amazon Warehouse Deal :) I figure stuff like that would go in less than a minute...[/QUOTE]

Months ago I saw a Suikoden II @ $30, needless to say it was gone almost immediately

[quote name='Danika']Longtime lurker, first time poster, but I'd be curious as to whether anyone here has ever seen a rare game like :ps2:Rule of Rose or Suikoden II as an Amazon Warehouse Deal :) I figure stuff like that would go in less than a minute...[/QUOTE]

Indeed. Online sellers/buyers aren't as ignorant as they used to be :(

[quote name='Kovorkian']Months ago I saw a Suikoden II @ $30, needless to say it was gone almost immediately[/QUOTE]

wait seriously? you saw suikoden 2 on warehouse deals for 30 bucks?? thats crazy I would have thought they would at least price it at 100 or so. I mean warehouse deals does take into account some of the value of the game. hence the 100 dollar xenoblade etc

[quote name='Jrittmayer']MGR is still showing up for me at #33.XX used but if I try and add it, it says its not there anymore. D:

Darn, really wanted to play it :([/QUOTE]

It's been that price with LN a few times already, I'm sure you'll have another chance if you keep looking.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']wait seriously? you saw suikoden 2 on warehouse deals for 30 bucks?? thats crazy I would have thought they would at least price it at 100 or so. I mean warehouse deals does take into account some of the value of the game. hence the 100 dollar xenoblade etc[/QUOTE]

IF a game is disc only it is supposed to be acceptable, and with the way AWD algorithm works is supposedly based off a game sold in previous condtion

Someone could sell a VG / LN disc only copy of a game, and bam AWD price is fucked up

edit: the cause for random prices is most likely the amazon algorithms, also probably the cause of the penny deals way back when

Rule of Rose hasn't popped up in quite some time as far as I know. It used to pop up for $36 or so.

I guess demand for it has gone up recently but it would stick around for a while back when $36 wasn't such a low price.

Was thinking of getting a like new ipod touch off warehouse deals. What are the chances of it being new or in good condition? Would anyone consider buying something like that off warehouse deals?

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Was thinking of getting a like new ipod touch off warehouse deals. What are the chances of it being new or in good condition? Would anyone consider buying something like that off warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

Well if they say it's like new, it's gonna be in good condition so... I doubt they would give you a beat up as hell ipod if they sell is as being LN.

[quote name='mclovin_it']Well if they say it's like new, it's gonna be in good condition so... I doubt they would give you a beat up as hell ipod if they sell is as being LN.[/QUOTE]I dunno...while it isn't an iPod, the Like New Borderlands 2 Vault Hunter's Edition :)ps3:) I ordered arrived pretty beat-up (more Good condition than Like New) and it was the :360: version.

So AWD isn't perfect. :roll:

[quote name='nintendofan9999']Was thinking of getting a like new ipod touch off warehouse deals. What are the chances of it being new or in good condition? Would anyone consider buying something like that off warehouse deals?[/QUOTE]

I bought a like new ipod touch 4g from awd a month ago and it was in flawless condition. It was used, but no scratches on the screen and back.

Their Apple stuff is usually as described. It's when you are ordering a collectors edition months and months after the release of the game when you're really taking a risk.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']wait seriously? you saw suikoden 2 on warehouse deals for 30 bucks?? thats crazy I would have thought they would at least price it at 100 or so. I mean warehouse deals does take into account some of the value of the game. hence the 100 dollar xenoblade etc[/QUOTE]I have a copy of Suikoden II, but every time I think about selling it, I just can't. I know it's eventually going to go digital, though, which'll kill the value, but it's a damned great game. No problems getting rid of Brave Fencer Musashi, though. Still need to get around to doing that.

Wifi I guess, it doesnt really matter to me. Ive just got such a huge backlog from PS+ for a system I dont own that I would pick one up in a heart beat if the price was right.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Wifi I guess, it doesnt really matter to me. Ive just got such a huge backlog from PS+ for a system I dont own that I would pick one up in a heart beat if the price was right.[/QUOTE]
paydeals has the 3g version for 199.99 exactly and it comes with a 8gb memory card. what price are you aiming for?

[quote name='chicagocubsfan']Has anyone seen Monster Hunter Ultimate for Wii U/3DS or Code of Princess up lately?[/QUOTE]

Ya, I think there was a $26 Monster Hunter Ultimate for 3DS a week ago.

[quote name='OlDirtyBastard']Wifi I guess, it doesnt really matter to me. Ive just got such a huge backlog from PS+ for a system I dont own that I would pick one up in a heart beat if the price was right.[/QUOTE]

Between $160-180 (typically in "Good" condition), depending on which version you were looking for

Got my "like new" red Dualshock 3. Had a chip on the corner (looked like the result of a drop), and you could hear plastic rattling around inside when the controller was shaken. The R1 and L1 buttons did not depress all the way, and weren't always registering when I tested it. Already sent the thing back.

Hehe my "Good" condition Onkyo HT-S5400 finally came today and it was brand new, barely dented box. Time to retire my old philips system.

I just grabbed Downpour for the 360 LN for 8.04 according to amazon. It gets here Thursday. :applause:

This was my first Amazon Warehouse Deal. :D

No restock other than the little bit posted earlier but lot of random price drops.

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (G) $116.38

:wii: Wii Hardware Bundle - Black (VG) $59.49
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey (LN) $5.70
:wii: New Super Mario Bros. Wii (LN) $23.23

:360: Resident Evil 6 Archives (LN) $29.76
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $11.39
:360: Red Dead Redemption: Game of the Year Edition (LN) $15.33
:360: Hitman: Absolution (LN) $16.29
:360: Prototype 2 (LN) $11.63
:360: Crysis 3 (LN) $27.03
:360: Dragon Age Origins: Ultimate Edition (LN) $17.81
:360: NCAA Football 13 (LN) $23.99
:360: Madden NFL 13 (LN) $26.49
:360: Need for Speed Most Wanted (1st one) (LN) $18.99
:360: Rocksmith (LN) $17.00
:360: Kinect Disneyland Adventures (LN) $8.99
:360: Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Conviction (LN) $4.73
:360: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (LN) $7.26
:360: NBA 2K11 (A) $2.84
:360: Duke Nukem Forever (LN) $2.00
:360: Brink (LN) $0.94

:xbox: Metal Gear Solid 2: Substance (A) $3.04
:xbox: Just Cause (A) $2.31

:ps3: Classic White PS3 Instant Game Collection Bundle (VG) $226.91
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (VG) $45.60
:ps3: Army of TWO The Devil's Cartel (VG) $41.57
:ps3: Assassin's Creed III (LN) $18.30
:ps3: Max Payne 3 (LN) $13.28
:ps3: Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 (LN) $23.74
:ps3: The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Game of the Year Edition (G) $9.01
:ps3: Atelier Rorona: The Alchemists Of Arland (LN) $25.64
:ps3: Valkyria Chronicles (VG) $13.44
:ps3: Killzone Trilogy Collection (VG) $20.75
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops (LN) $10.51
:ps3: Need for Speed Most Wanted (LN) $19.00
:ps3: God of War: Collection (LN) $10.14
:ps3: Asura's Wrath (LN) $12.83
:ps3: Battlefield 3 (LN) $12.05
:ps3: Wonderbook: Book of Spells (VG) $9.32
:ps3: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift EXTEND Limited Edition (A) $8.44
:ps3: Resistance: Fall Of Man (LN) $2.33
:ps3: Darksiders (LN) $4.73
:ps3: Killzone 2 (LN) $1.72
:ps3: uDraw Game tablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist (LN) $4.09

:ps2: Final Fantasy XII (LN) $3.15
:ps2: God of War (LN) $1.70

:3ds: Nintendo 3DS - Cosmo Black (G) $91.55
:3ds: Spirit Camera: The Cursed Memoir (LN) $7.67
:3ds: Pokemon Rumble Blast 3DS (LN) $15.33
:3ds: Nintendogs + Cats: Toy Poodle and New Friends (LN) $10.82

:ds: Nintendo DS Lite Onyx Black (A) $27.45
:ds: Super Mario 64 DS (LN) $9.95
:ds: New Super Mario Bros (LN) $11.34
:ds: Mario Kart DS (LN) $10.83
:ds: Mario Party DS (LN) $11.38
:ds: The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass (LN) $11.40

Man, Amazon prices are fluctuating like crazy. Adjusted values 3 times already within the 2 posts. As recent as adjusting values for Epic Mickey 2 ($11.37) and Dead Space 3 ($25.58). Folks if you were looking for a title already in stock (old or new), now would be a good time to check as a big chunk of the stock is adjusting prices down. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back