Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for posting about uncharted, I had it in my cart this morning, but it was gone when i tried to check out. I was able to get a copy now.

I Just got Forza 4 (like new) for $15.26, still two more copies left.

[quote name='Green Card200']Thanks I picked up Uncharted for $5 as well. I really liked 2 and probably would have beat 3 if I didn't enjoy the multiplayer so much.[/QUOTE]

Uncharted 3's campaign is the only Uncharted game I haven't beaten yet. Why? ... multiplayer.

I played it once, got hooked, never looked back into playing single player. Every time I hit the main menu, I think to myself, "today, will be the day I finally play some Single Player!" But nope, doesn't work that way, each time I get to the main menu screen, my finger moves instantly to the Multiplayer option

Uncharted 2 goty (like new) is down to $8.01. 5 left after I grabbed one. Sorry I'm not good at posting links with my phone.

Picked up a Mustang PRO Guitar for Rock Band (360) for $44 and change last week. It arrived yesterday, in pristine condition. Included the RHCP downloads and a sealed copy (Mad Catz branded) of the game. The game case was a little smushed, but since I already own the game anyway and the guitar itself was pristine, it's all good.

My $13 Vita Lumines was delivered today. Not sure why it was listed as "Acceptable", looked "Like New" to me. Maybe they forgot Vita games do not come with a manual?

[quote name='my2k2zx2']My $13 Vita Lumines was delivered today. Not sure why it was listed as "Acceptable", looked "Like New" to me. Maybe they forgot Vita games do not come with a manual?[/QUOTE]

Shhhhhh.

[quote name='Bigmeat23']I also grabbed a copy of Super Mario Galaxy (LN) $11.45[/QUOTE]

I got this too. I wonder if we will get a Select one even though there is a different listing for it.

Picked up a lone copy of VG Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning for $14.25, since my new $19.99 copy wont ship for 2 weeks i figured it was worth it.

Loving these random price drops.

:360::ps3::wii::3ds: Skylanders Giants Battlepack #1 - Chop Chop - Dragonfire Cannon - Shroomboom (LN) $11.13

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console with Kinect (A) $165.30
:360: Xbox 360 4GB with Kinect Holiday Value Bundle (LN) $188.09
:360: Xbox 360 HD DVD Player (A) $14.14
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $30.70
:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (A) $6.57
:360: Madden NFL 13 (LN) $26.49
:360: Metal Gear Solid HD Collection (LN) $25.37

:xbox: Psychonauts (A) $17.47
:xbox: Ninja Gaiden (G from arrow-media) $4.98 (G) $6.42
:xbox: The Chronicles of Riddick: Escape From Butcher Bay (G from arrow-media) $3.89

:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Hardened Edition] (G) $45.60
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (LN) $17.33
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (LN) $13.40
:ps3: PROTOTYPE (G) $9.45
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet (G) $8.53
:ps3: LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year Edition Playstation 3 (LN) $7.11

:ps2: Champions of Norrath (LN) $17.99
:ps2: Star Ocean Till the End of Time (LN) $10.81
:ps2: Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance (LN) $17.45
:ps2: X-Men Legends (LN) $6.99
:ps2: Max Payne 2: The Fall of Max Payne (G) $6.19
:ps2: Midnight Club 2 (LN from Express Media) $4.00 (G) $4.92
:ps2: Clock Tower 3 (VG by arrow-media) $13.25 (LN) $19.47

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
Arc the Lad: Collection (LN) $25.98
Final Fantasy IX (LN) $13.49
Resident Evil: Director's Cut (G) $8.58

:wii: Nintendo Wii Blue Console (A) $55.57
:wii: Premium Starter Kit for Wii TM by Memorex (A) $8.57
:wii: Wii Remote Plus - Pink (A) $23.82
:wii: Wii Remote MotionPlus Bundle - Pink (A) $24.29
:wii: Super Paper Mario (LN) $11.91
:wii: Super Mario Galaxy (LN) $11.45
:wii: Mario Kart Wii with Wii Wheel (G) $20.25
:wii: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword with Music CD (LN) $24.18

:gc: Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life (LN) $13.31
:gc: Star Wars Rogue Squadron III: Rebel Strike (G) $10.06
:gc: Spyro A Hero's Tale (G) $10.97
:gc: Lord of the Rings The Two Towers (A) $5.97
:gc: Donkey Konga (includes Bongos) (A) $18.45
:gc: Donkey Konga 2 with Bongos (A) $18.81
:gc: X-Men Legends II Rise of the Apocalypse (G) $10.81

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
Virtua Tennis (LN) $4.94

:3ds: Myst (LN) $14.63

:ds: Scribblenauts (LN) $9.97
:ds: Namco Museum (A) $6.04
:ds: Final Fantasy: The 4 Heroes of Light (LN) $12.78
:ds: Nintendogs Dachshund & Friends (A) $4.91
:ds: Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends (A) $4.65
:ds: Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! (LN) $5.73
:ds: Pokemon Ranger: Guardian Signs (LN) $10.20

:psp: PlayStation Portable Limited Edition God of War Chains of Olympus Entertainment Pack - Red (A) $75.99
:psp: Final Fantasy (LN) $4.69
:psp: Killzone: Liberation (A) $4.83

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Loving these random price drops. [/QUOTE]

Me too - but it was definitely crazier this morning when we were all on here. *high-five*
Anyway, found another cheapish one:

:360: Dungeon Siege 3 - LN - $7.99

Inspired by DS2U's new affinity for posting older games. Here is a good one... I loved this game. *sniffle*

:xbox: XIII - LN - $5.40

[quote name='blinknot4']Me too - but it was definitely crazier this morning when we were all on here. *high-five*[/QUOTE]
*high-five* Morning was crazy with the fluctuations and then Amazon decides to throw in a restock on top of it. Their algorithm is so out of whack right now. Lol!

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']You guys think the halo limited edition is in good shape? Never bought acceptable before. If the steelbook is dinged i would be angry.[/QUOTE]

lol come on man its in acceptable condition. Thats the lowest condition they offer (I believe...) I think if theres a dinge then I think its justifiable; not like its like new or something...

But to really answer your question. It really is just random. The description says a lot, but you really never know what youre going to get. My 'like new' final fantasy just came...and it was sealed. Literally not a thing wrong with it.

[quote name='arsenalcrazy8']lol come on man its in acceptable condition. Thats the lowest condition they offer (I believe...) I think if theres a dinge then I think its justifiable; not like its like new or something...

But to really answer your question. It really is just random. The description says a lot, but you really never know what youre going to get. My 'like new' final fantasy just came...and it was sealed. Literally not a thing wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

Yea I will just pass. $30 is pretty cheap though. Im just a sucker for pristine steelbooks.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']You guys think the halo limited edition is in good shape? Never bought acceptable before. If the steelbook is dinged i would be angry.[/QUOTE]
I had to buy it twice because of the gamble with the "Acceptable" condition copy. 1st one I got the steelbook was bent (everything else was pristine with unused DLC as the packets were still sealed) so I returned it. I ordered another one that was also in acceptable condition and that one came in mint condition again with all the DLC unused as well. If you are new to the warehouse, know this, DLC being unused is YMMV situation. Other than that acceptable condition items are a definite gamble.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']*high-five* Morning was crazy with the fluctuations and then Amazon decides to throw in a restock on top of it. Their algorithm is so out of whack right now. Lol![/QUOTE]

Lol - true. Although I suspect a few of the prices this morning were actually mistakes. But I'm not complaining! :)

Yeah some of these price drops I feel like were a long time coming. Managed to snag a LN copy of Twilight Princess for GC on Warehouse for 20 bucks.

Was a steal for that version.

[quote name='letskissthesky']How do you guys know when they put new classic games on the warehouse. Is there a certain way of filtering or what?[/QUOTE]
Normally I just check when a restock of any magnitude happens. Usually the big restocks also carry with them the occasional classics. Otherwise it is pretty random. As far as filtering, warehouse does let you filter by publisher and that can come in handy.

[quote name='blinknot4']Lol - true. Although I suspect a few of the prices this morning were actually mistakes. But I'm not complaining! :)[/QUOTE]
No complaints here either. :) The way it was going I wondered if we would see the penny deals again. Alas, no such luck but one can dream for one of those again. :drool:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Normally I just check when a restock of any magnitude happens. Usually the big restocks also carry with them the occasional classics. Otherwise it is pretty random. As far as filtering, warehouse does let you filter by publisher and that can come in handy.[/QUOTE]

But when you go to look at the restocks do you just go to video games and have the sorting set to new and popular. Because every time I look I don't see any of these classics. Maybe they just go too quickly for me to see.

When a game shows up without a price that clearly wasn't there before does that mean its in the process of being added? Or was it something that was there and is slowly glitching out of the system?

[quote name='Bigmeat23']When a game shows up without a price that clearly wasn't there before does that mean its in the process of being added? Or was it something that was there and is slowly glitching out of the system?[/QUOTE]

The latter from personal experiences

[quote name='Bigmeat23']When a game shows up without a price that clearly wasn't there before does that mean its in the process of being added? Or was it something that was there and is slowly glitching out of the system?[/QUOTE]

Usually means it's being added...

[quote name='edson13']The latter from personal experiences[/QUOTE]

Haha... I've had the opposite experience. But I definitely could be wrong so I guess who knows then? :)

[quote name='esalw822']Usually means it's being added...[/QUOTE]

Yea I mean I can never tell. One minute I look and its there with all the other games with no price, then I refresh and it's nowhere to be found.

[quote name='esalw822']Haha... I've had the opposite experience. But I definitely could be wrong so I guess who knows then? :)[/QUOTE]

yea, if its not added within a minute. Then for me its an item that was up earlier on the items used section and was sold, and the store glitched out and didnt add it at the time, and subsequently added it later, but since it was already sold it has no price.

Ive tested this out close to a dozen times. Ill notice an item im looking at has a used one for sale, check it out and its from AWD. Check the AWD storefront, and search for it.. nothing shows up. Buy it from the actual items page. Hours later when they do an update, the item shows up but it has that red unavailable text, and stays that way for hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back