Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
I just had to post this one. Ive had 110% sunshine and rainbows from Amazon. Everything used like new from them and their affiliates has been amazing. Sealed all black label. Till now :roll: I bought a game from Arrow Media describing the game as very good. Yeah I know its a gamble.

Again every game with that description has been like new. Until this happened. Be aware buying from Arrow Media. Its on its way back.

1289385527_sookie-scream.gif

35alnpl.jpg

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'm the exact opposite stryder...I have 15k points from BF sitting on my desk unused from target lol. just don't have anything to spend them on, maybe i'll try to find a topic where on can trade them here on CAG[/QUOTE]

Lol thats the one deal I missed out on BF... I wish I had msp right now Id buy Terreria, saving the rest of my cash this week to get BB to pm amazon for Red Dead GOTY and Catherine.

[quote name='Mance227']I am not sure what the trade in value on Black Ops 2 game disc would be at Gamestop, but I would guess $20. It is $22 at best buy.[/QUOTE]

You know, good call. Hell, it'll be a $44 trade in at BB if I catch it on an extra 100% promotion. Shit, I'm not a flipper, but if I can profit from upgrading a game, I'm not going to complain.

[quote name='TehTriggerman']I just had to post this one. Ive had 110% sunshine and rainbows from Amazon. Everything used like new from them and their affiliates has been amazing. Sealed all black label. Till now :roll: I bought a game from Arrow Media describing the game as very good. Yeah I know its a gamble.

Again every game with that description has been like new. Until this happened. Be aware buying from Arrow Media. Its on its way back.

1289385527_sookie-scream.gif

35alnpl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Holy hell that game looks like its been sitting in the rain

[quote name='TehTriggerman']I just had to post this one. Ive had 110% sunshine and rainbows from Amazon. Everything used like new from them and their affiliates has been amazing. Sealed all black label. Till now :roll: I bought a game from Arrow Media describing the game as very good. Yeah I know its a gamble.

35alnpl.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Don't know if it was that seller but a while back I ordered SC: Double Agent, listed as Very Good, looked like that, maybe worse. The worst part was the manual. It was like someone dipped it in a bath of super glue. It was rock hard and the pages were all stuck together, can't even open it

[quote name='perdition(troy']I'm the exact opposite stryder...I have 15k points from BF sitting on my desk unused from target lol. just don't have anything to spend them on, maybe i'll try to find a topic where on can trade them here on CAG[/QUOTE]

I did happen to buy the Season Pass of Darksiders 2, Borderlands 2, Sons of Anarchy, and American Horror Story as well as a bunch of stuff from the Countdown to the new year sale.

(I have cable tv, just not HD cable TV, lol)

ok that explains how they went so fast then lol. I was racking my brain about how 16k in points went that fast :)

venturing into the CAG trade forums, hopefully there is a master thread for points trading.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']You know, good call. Hell, it'll be a $44 trade in at BB if I catch it on an extra 100% promotion. [/QUOTE]

No it wont. BB always nerfs trade in values when they do that.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']No it wont. BB always nerfs trade in values when they do that.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say always. I haven't taken advantage of the extra 100% the last few times they did it, but when they first started doing the promotion I would cash in hundreds of bucks worth of games. I had check before and during the promotion and didn't see any difference in TIV. But like I said, if they nerf it now, I wouldn't know.

But hell, I'd be fine with trading it in for $22. Even if they nerf it before a 100% promotion and it totals out to be more than $22, that's a plus.

Edit: In fact, they're doing a 50% promotion right now knocking it up to $33 which is what I just paid for the Hardened Edition. Free upgrade!

[quote name='Brash_Attack']I wouldn't say always. I haven't taken advantage of the extra 100% the last few times they did it, but when they first started doing the promotion I would cash in hundreds of bucks worth of games. I had check before and during the promotion and didn't see any difference in TIV. But like I said, if they nerf it now, I wouldn't know.

But hell, I'd be fine with trading it in for $22. Even if they nerf it before a 100% promotion and it totals out to be more than $22, that's a plus.

Edit: In fact, they're doing a 50% promotion right now knocking it up to $33 which is what I just paid for the Hardened Edition. Free upgrade![/QUOTE]

With the 100% at bestbuy the value would of probably dropped to $15 or $16. So it would be around the same as 50%. Regardless like you said free upgrade! I plan on doing the same with the Halo 4 Limited Edition (granted it is in decent shape). Im gonna try to sell my standard copy for $25 cash or trade it in for about the same in credit somewhere.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']Super Paper Mario is one of my top 5 Wii games! Everyone needs to play it, so so so good:applause:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Jack_Frost']not sure if serious[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I've played all the Paper Marios, and Super has to be the worst. There wasn't even a battle system, just terrible platforming with RPG-elements. Combine that with running around desolate environments and you have an extremely boring game.

(unless you were being sarcastic and saying that the Wii doesn't even have 5 good games, which I'll also have to disagree with)

[quote name='Dranakin']Agreed. I've played all the Paper Marios, and Super has to be the worst. There wasn't even a battle system, just terrible platforming with RPG-elements. Combine that with running around desolate environments and you have an extremely boring game.

(unless you were being sarcastic and saying that the Wii doesn't even have 5 good games, which I'll also have to disagree with)[/QUOTE]

Maybe he only has 5 Wii games. :cool:

Thinking of grabbing that $5 MW2 since I have a hardened edition without the game. Lol.

[quote name='Dranakin']Agreed. I've played all the Paper Marios, and Super has to be the worst. There wasn't even a battle system, just terrible platforming with RPG-elements. Combine that with running around desolate environments and you have an extremely boring game.

(unless you were being sarcastic and saying that the Wii doesn't even have 5 good games, which I'll also have to disagree with)[/QUOTE]

I thought the pointing to reveal hidden elements incredibly tedious at least sticker star had a battle system, but did not have an incentive for battling (exp)

picked up mario and luigi partners in time for 11.94...I'm new to the whole warehouse deal scene so i hope that was a good price. only was one available otherwise I would have linked it.

got yoshis island ds for 15.79, also don't know what the going price is for that one but figured it was a good deal. http://www.amazon.com/Yoshis-Island...UTF8&qid=1365615932&sr=1-8&keywords=mario+3ds if it wasn't let me know so I can cancel it lol. there are a bunch of copies left (10 now, 15 when I posted it).

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='perdition(troy']Only on CAG lol[/QUOTE]

My roommate just plays games here and there casually. He said that his small stack of games was from people leaving them behind so there his now. Or mine since he offered them to me. He had a hardened edition of MW2 without the game. Had a few gems as well, Reach, Skyrim, Gears 3, Fable 3, and MW3. Thats how I got it. Weird story.

Really wanted to pick up that Mario Party DS yesterday in the AM but someone nabbed it before I could checkout. Do those pop up often?

Was also wanting RE Revelations 3DS but I will probably just pick it up at gamestop for ~$12 instead. Just throwing that out there incase someone wanted it but wasn't able to get it.

[quote name='Shimisi']Thanks, man. Picked this up.[/QUOTE]

You and quite a few other people apparently; there were 64 copies available when I posted that o_O

[quote name='tooshorty6432168']Ordered, thanks![/QUOTE]

We're sorry. The item MediEvil 2 is no longer available from the seller you selected.

Mystery solved. Its all good though I was only gonna give it a shot because it was cheap.

Bought a Like New PS3 bundle from AWD, received a no box, no games (physical games mind you) and clearly used system. Why they list it as a bundle when it has nothing from the bundle is mind blowing, Ray Charles is working hard at grading AWD?

They offered me 33% off, which would have put it at like 120.00, but screw it, I'm sending it back.

I can see why they are dropping in feedback, they used to be consistently at like 96 or 97 percent, now 90.

I so want to bite on that CE, but that part of life has long since past. I can't really justify spending $40 on that for contents I don't need on a game I have already beaten on Crushing. It still makes me quite sad though to not pull the trigger.

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Bought a Like New PS3 bundle from AWD, received a no box, no games (physical games mind you) and clearly used system. Why they list it as a bundle when it has nothing from the bundle is mind blowing, Ray Charles is working hard at grading AWD?

They offered me 33% off, which would have put it at like 120.00, but screw it, I'm sending it back.

I can see why they are dropping in feedback, they used to be consistently at like 96 or 97 percent, now 90.[/QUOTE]

Ray Charles is dead that was Stevie Wonder

[quote name='sevendayrevolution']Bought a Like New PS3 bundle from AWD, received a no box, no games (physical games mind you) and clearly used system. Why they list it as a bundle when it has nothing from the bundle is mind blowing, Ray Charles is working hard at grading AWD?

I can see why they are dropping in feedback, they used to be consistently at like 96 or 97 percent, now 90.[/QUOTE]

Received mine yesterday, but haven't had time to open the shipping box yet. Now you have me worried. On the other hand, if it is missing the games and box, I'd probably keep it for $120. I was considering selling/trading the games anyway.

Of course, if that is the case, I might end up getting blacklisted, since my Wii-U was missing a bunch of stuff and got $60 back on that one.

[quote name='guessed']Received mine yesterday, but haven't had time to open the shipping box yet. Now you have me worried. On the other hand, if it is missing the games and box, I'd probably keep it for $120. I was considering selling/trading the games anyway.

Of course, if that is the case, I might end up getting blacklisted, since my Wii-U was missing a bunch of stuff and got $60 back on that one.[/QUOTE]

What equals missing a lot of stuff?! There really isn't much in a Wii-U console purchase.... Especially stuff that isn't NECESSARY.

$120 for a super silm ps3..it is not bad man...they never offer me 33% off...

[quote name='Bigmeat23']What equals missing a lot of stuff?! There really isn't much in a Wii-U console purchase.... Especially stuff that isn't NECESSARY.[/QUOTE]

Stylus, gamepad charging cable (this was the big one, since I couldn't use it until I got one), gamepad stand, gamepad charging cradle, console stand - it was the deluxe. I have replaced all but the console stand and the stylus, although the charging cable I bought was 3rd party.

Damn, sound exactly like the AC# super slim bundle I sent months ago. Wonder if they resent you the one I sent back?

I've been very happy with my warehouse deals and finds the past few days.

I'm waiting right now for Uncharted (got for 4.98 LN) and Super Paper Mario (11.91 LN).

I got Pokemon Black 2 for 23.xx LN and the Nintendo Code wasn't even used.
Also got Super Mario Galaxy for around $11.xx LN and an acceptable copy of New Super Mario Bros for the DS for $10.xx. I beat NSMB in 2 days and sold it to Gamestop for around $14.xx.

I've been happy with my finds lately. Man I love Amazon Prime.

[quote name='nixmahn']Damn, sound exactly like the AC# super slim bundle I sent months ago. Wonder if they resent you the one I sent back?[/QUOTE]

but I will go for it if it is just $120 for a 500 GB super slim!!!!even though there is no games or no box or even no controllers

[quote name='JakeM17']:ps3:Call Of Duty Black Ops 2 - Like New $27.93
[/QUOTE]

ahhhh missed black ops 2

Edit: also, I don't like I am considered a "new user" on this site after 5-6 years as a member....and can't post links

thanks to the poster for the advice on waiting for a Move bundle, I haven't been able to make it to a sears clearance, but I got the camera for $7 , now I just need a move controller.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']I'd say go for it, CoD games usually don't drop that low[/QUOTE]

I went ahead and bought right after I posted. Seems like there are a bunch left still. Will be my first cod game.

[quote name='ckc4043']but I will go for it if it is just $120 for a 500 GB super slim!!!!even though there is no games or no box or even no controllers[/QUOTE]

It wasn't that one, it was the 250gb family exclusive amazon bundle. With no bundle. I know it wasn't a bad deal, it the console and controller were actually like new, I would have kept them.

[quote name='guessed']Stylus, gamepad charging cable (this was the big one, since I couldn't use it until I got one), gamepad stand, gamepad charging cradle, console stand - it was the deluxe. I have replaced all but the console stand and the stylus, although the charging cable I bought was 3rd party.[/QUOTE]

Wow shit....yea I would have pushed for A LOT more then $60 off....haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back