Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='epmacman']ahhhh missed black ops 2

Edit: also, I don't like I am considered a "new user" on this site after 5-6 years as a member....and can't post links

thanks to the poster for the advice on waiting for a Move bundle, I haven't been able to make it to a sears clearance, but I got the camera for $7 , now I just need a move controller.[/QUOTE]

post count

[quote name='epmacman']ahhhh missed black ops 2

Edit: also, I don't like I am considered a "new user" on this site after 5-6 years as a member....and can't post links

thanks to the poster for the advice on waiting for a Move bundle, I haven't been able to make it to a sears clearance, but I got the camera for $7 , now I just need a move controller.[/QUOTE]

post count affects this as well

[quote name='guessed']Received mine yesterday, but haven't had time to open the shipping box yet. Now you have me worried. On the other hand, if it is missing the games and box, I'd probably keep it for $120. I was considering selling/trading the games anyway.

Of course, if that is the case, I might end up getting blacklisted, since my Wii-U was missing a bunch of stuff and got $60 back on that one.[/QUOTE] You won't get blacklisted. I asked for a partial refund for several items and I'm still not blacklisted. You'd think I'd stop buying from AWD, but I keep giving them more chances.

[quote name='cleaver']Is it normal for the Bioshock Songbird Edition to have tape around the front?[/QUOTE]

No looks like you recieved a repackage did you read the initial info about the product before you bought it. Most the time it says things like this

[quote name='Bigmeat23']Wow shit....yea I would have pushed for A LOT more then $60 off....haha[/QUOTE]

I was happy with it. It was $275-ish to begin with, so that made it $215. Amazon doesn't charge sales tax in my state yet. If I were to replace it all with first party stuff direct from Nintendo, it would cost about $50 after tax and shipping, but I only replaced the charger (3rd party), and the gamepad stand and cradle (1st party) via eBay for just under $20. $235 all-told, and it did come with the game and box. If I really want a first party stylus or console stand, they are both cheap to replace direct from Nintendo.

I just opened the ps3, I got much luckier. Seems to have everything, the game sleeves are sealed, as are the batteries and the documentation. The controller and remote look clean. The console itself is noticeably scuffed, more like a very good than a like new, but as long as it works, I don't think I will complain.

[quote name='danishmaggot']Got my 'like new' Resident Evil 6 for $11.39. Came in perfect condition :)[/QUOTE]

Was it from AWD?

[quote name='Lord_Riku']Was it from AWD?[/QUOTE]

Yup

thomassa_zpsc343c495.png

[quote name='danishmaggot']Yup

thomassa_zpsc343c495.png
[/QUOTE]

Lol prize rebel, that place banned my account after a week of using it. I tryed to cash out for a GC and got banned. Got no response from the site admin, swag bucks and gift hulk over that stupid site for me. I've reported them to the BBB.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Lol prize rebel, that place banned my account after a week of using it. I tryed to cash out for a GC and got banned. Got no response from the site admin, swag bucks and gift hulk over that stupid site for me. I've reported them to the BBB.[/QUOTE]

That sucks! I never had any problems with them. Been a member for a while now. I like Swagbucks and Gift Hulk too :)

[quote name='danishmaggot']That sucks! I never had any problems with them. Been a member for a while now. I like Swagbucks and Gift Hulk too :)[/QUOTE]

Yeah I've emailed the site mod about 15 times over the past 3 months and he refuses to get back to me, I don't understand what I did wrong I haven't ever had problems with bing GH or sb... Ive seen reports online from multiple people on forums saying they've had the same problems...

Either way I've made $350 so far off SB GH and bing, and I believe I signed up under our referrals because urs was the one I read :)

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Yeah I've emailed the site mod about 15 times over the past 3 months and he refuses to get back to me, I don't understand what I did wrong I haven't ever had problems with bing GH or sb... Ive seen reports online from multiple people on forums saying they've had the same problems...

Either way I've made $350 so far off SB GH and bing, and I believe I signed up under our referrals because urs was the one I read :)[/QUOTE]

That really sucks. I wish I knew how to help, but since they don't get back to you I don't know what is up. Did you check their forum by chance?

Anyways, sorry for the off topic guys. Carry on!

[quote name='danishmaggot']That really sucks. I wish I knew how to help, but since they don't get back to you I don't know what is up. Did you check their forum by chance?

Anyways, sorry for the off topic guys. Carry on![/QUOTE]

Sorry for my bad grammer as I'm writing from a tablet and it likes to auto correct things stupidly and sorry for being off topic, no I haven't tryed there forums because I can't log on or see the part of the website where the forums are. I only used the prize rebel for a week before being banned and I only did about 10 surveys to get the points to cash out for one GC. I felt scammed for my time as some of the surveys were quite long. Either way I appreciate your op about signing up for these ways to receive extra cash, saving up for the end of the year :)

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Anybody know how often a 3DS, or even a WII U drop?[/QUOTE]

Been seeing 3DS's and WII U's quite often as of late. Im check AWD all day though and they usually go as soon as they are posted up. Gotta be quick about those things I guess? I never got into 3DS.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Been seeing 3DS's and WII U's quite often as of late. Im check AWD all day though and they usually go as soon as they are posted up. Gotta be quick about those things I guess? I never got into 3DS.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm gonna have to be quick on this, but thanks. I'm hoping to get a fair priced 3DS so I can play games like Fire Emblem, and Luigi's Mansion. Wii U for the Zombie game :p

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Thanks, I'm gonna have to be quick on this, but thanks. I'm hoping to get a fair priced 3DS so I can play games like Fire Emblem, and Luigi's Mansion. Wii U for the Zombie game :p[/QUOTE]

Lowest 3DS Ive seen so far was around $140, I think I seen a WII U at $250. Theyve been coming up a lot as of recently. Just auto refresh the page as much as you can. Tax season is about to be over so heres to hoping there is a lot of returns or pallets that have dinged up packaging :)

[quote name='VideoGameCollector17']Thanks, I'm gonna have to be quick on this, but thanks. I'm hoping to get a fair priced 3DS so I can play games like Fire Emblem, and Luigi's Mansion. Wii U for the Zombie game :p[/QUOTE]

Try checking out craigslist. I bought a 3ds XL, fire emblem awakening, LoZ OoT 3D, and monster hunter 3 ultimate for $200.00 The 3ds XL was pretty much brand new and the guy even had screen protector installed on the XL. All codes were unused on club nintendo including the XL.

[quote name='MykelxKnight']Lol prize rebel, that place banned my account after a week of using it. I tryed to cash out for a GC and got banned. Got no response from the site admin, swag bucks and gift hulk over that stupid site for me. I've reported them to the BBB.[/QUOTE]

:lol: jesus christ, i hope that was a joke

Wow Black Ops was still available. Thanks for listing it. Like new at that price is much better than chipped and scratched to shit from Gamefly for $4 more.

[quote name='Kecir12']Wow Black Ops was still available. Thanks for listing it. Like new at that price is much better than chipped and scratched to shit from Gamefly for $4 more.[/QUOTE]

This.
Gamefly's slogan should be "Used and abused for the price of new."

[quote name='ckc4043']any cheap games below $5 today?[/QUOTE]

Nothing too crazily priced this morning. At first glance, the only one I noticed was:
:wii: Sin & Punishment - LN - $4.55

Some more random price drop left overs. (No restock yet)

:360: Halo Wars Limited (G) $19.35
:360: Halo 3 Legendary Edition (G) $28.50
:360: Halo: Combat Evolved Anniversary (VG) $13.33
:360: Game of Thrones Art Book Bundle (VG) $24.77
:360: L.A. Noire (LN) $8.76
:360: L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (LN) $23.75

:ps3: PlayStation Move Starter Bundle (A) $39.14
:ps3: Batman: Arkham Asylum Collector's Edition (LN) $47.82
:ps3: Batman: Arkham City Collector's Edition (A) $43.75
:ps3: Hitman: Absolution - Professional Edition (VG) $32.91
:ps3: Prince of Persia Limited Edition (G) $11.19
:ps3: NCAA Football 13 (A from Express Media) $17.03 (LN) $17.33
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (G) $17.95
:ps3: God of War: Collection (LN) $13.41
:ps3: inFAMOUS 2 (A) $8.54
:ps3: Bayonetta (LN) $12.64
:ps3: Last Rebellion (LN) $15.97
:ps3: Final Fantasy XIII-2 (VG) $11.04
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 (VG) $8.08
:ps3: Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (VG) $11.39

:ps2: King of Fighters: Maximum Impact (Collector's Edition) (LN) $18.47

:psp: Mortal Kombat (G) $12.62

:psp: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin (LN) $16.52

NEOGEO X GOLD Limited Edition (G from Express Media) $116.16 (LN) $116.38

:wii: Wii Play with Wii Remote (A from Express Media) $14.69 (A) $16.83
:wii: Super Paper Mario (LN) $13.99

:gc: SPY HUNTER (G from Express Media) (LN) $4.84

NES The Legend of Zelda (A) $18.04

:ds: Pokemon Black Version Bundle (A) $67.97
:ds: Nintendogs Chihuahua & Friends (A from Express Media) $4.35 (A) $4.65
:ds: Elite Beat Agents (N from f.y.e) $6.98 (LN) $7.21
:ds: Children of Mana (LN) $14.22

Random question figure you guys would be the ones to know. If I buy an Xbox game from a random seller that states "like new" and it comes looking awful and the cover is ripped is there any way to get a refund and not have it look like a black mark on my account for returns

[quote name='perdition(troy']Random question figure you guys would be the ones to know. If I buy an Xbox game from a random seller that states "like new" and it comes looking awful and the cover is ripped is there any way to get a refund and not have it look like a black mark on my account for returns[/QUOTE]
I really don't believe it is a black mark until it becomes frequent behavior. If the item doesn't match description, what are you going to do, eat the cost? No way.

Based on stories I've seen on CAG, the type of people who get banned are people that are buying multiple copies of sale-priced items using multiple accounts with the same address and people returning many, many items. Usually these are the same type of person.

I recently have had horrible experiences with shipping partner Prestige - packages are late or don't show up at all (and not due to Mother Nature). I generally wasn't complaining about the late shipments until it became a recurring pattern.

In my opinion, be reasonable, and you'll be treated reasonably.

[quote name='perdition(troy']Random question figure you guys would be the ones to know. If I buy an Xbox game from a random seller that states "like new" and it comes looking awful and the cover is ripped is there any way to get a refund and not have it look like a black mark on my account for returns[/QUOTE]

Sellers like that piss me off, being a seller myself. But to answer your question:

You have two options: contact the seller first and see what comes of it, or just request a return. The one I prefer when there is an issue that is my fault is for the buyer to contact me first, because I am usually very lenient when it comes to returns/refunds and will sometimes just eat the loss and let the buyer keep the item. Not all sellers are like me though. Contact the seller and explain the problem and see what they offer as a resolution. If they specifically state that they will refuse to accept the return, file an A-to-Z, as they've violated the terms of service for selling.

Or you can just go into your orders and request a return. Third-party sellers are required to take returns for whatever reason (with very few exceptions) for at least 30 days after delivery of the item. But if you blindly request a return, it is a bit of an irk on the seller end, although they should still approve it.

Thank you guys for the help I'll get in touch with the seller and hope it all goes smoothly. I've only returned one thing with amazon do I figure I'll be safe if I have to do a return. I just read these stories about people getting banned and with the amount of credit I have I don want to lose the account but it seems like I don't need to worry about that :)

[quote name='Shimisi']This.
Gamefly's slogan should be "Used and abused for the price of new."[/QUOTE]

People keep saying this but I've never had such a problem. I've purchased probably a total of 10-12 used games from Gamefly and not once have I eve received a game appearing less than brand new. Given, I've never bought a game from them that was over a year or so old, so many I just get lucky because I don't buy 5 year old games that have gotten around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back