Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Eldredpe']My guess is it's a trade-in that was a pack-in copy from a Canadian console bundle.

I believe some (if not all) of Canada requires both English and French documentation for games, including box text. And copies of games in console bundles (which Uncharted has been in) probably have the "not for resale" treatment?[/QUOTE]
The dualshock 3 controller bundles that you buy everywhere also has both english and french on the boxcover. I know that it is like that for the Uncharted 1 & 2, God of War Collection and possibly the Resistance 1 & 2 collection. Would say not for resale where the barcode should be, though.

Just snatched a black acceptable playstation dualshock controller for $20.89 and also bought that amorsuit screen protector for my ps vita that I've been eyeing on!

[quote name='PublikDefender']The dualshock 3 controller bundles that you buy everywhere also has both english and french on the boxcover. I know that it is like that for the Uncharted 1 & 2, God of War Collection and possibly the Resistance 1 & 2 collection. Would say not for resale where the barcode should be, though.[/QUOTE]

My Uncharted 1 + 2from that bundle both say "not for resale" ABOVE the barcode.

So a Like New item with the following description

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted.

Seller is Amazon Warehouse

Any idea what to expect?

[quote name='Kovorkian']So a Like New item with the following description

Includes manual, cover art, and case. Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Cleaning and repair was done as required. Game data from previous use may be present, but can be overwritten or deleted.

Seller is Amazon Warehouse

Any idea what to expect?[/QUOTE]

The bonus content part should be an instant disqualifier for like new... hmm.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']I guess I'm in the minority that actually enjoys Judgements mp to the others.

In my opinion, multiplayer wise:

Jugdement > 1 > 3 > anything > 2

2's was horrible and way worse than Judgement[/QUOTE]

I think Judgment is a blast. I don't know why there's so much hate on it, but I disagree with saying that it's better than the others. I like them all equally, no BS. I'm happy to play any of them.

[quote name='sp00ge']The bonus content part should be an instant disqualifier for like new... hmm.[/QUOTE]

All "like new" have that disclaimer. Amazon Warehouse has no way of knowing if the codes have been redeemed or not.

My Forza 4 came in today and it's the "Essentials Edition", which is only 1 disc instead of the normal 2 that came with the retail version, and only has half of the tracks and cars. This is the version that came bundled with the console, so looks like I will send it back.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']I guess I'm in the minority that actually enjoys Judgements mp to the others.

In my opinion, multiplayer wise:

Jugdement > 1 > 3 > anything > 2

2's was horrible and way worse than Judgement[/QUOTE]

You're not alone. For me it's

1>3>J>>anything>2

I really like Judgment

[quote name='myka22']My Forza 4 came in today and it's the "Essentials Edition", which is only 1 disc instead of the normal 2 that came with the retail version, and only has half of the tracks and cars. This is the version that came bundled with the console, so looks like I will send it back.[/QUOTE]

That sucks

[quote name='plus1zero']You're not alone. For me it's

1>3>J>>anything>2

I really like Judgment[/QUOTE]

I haven't played Judgement yet, but I'm sure it's way better then 2. 2 was the worse online for any game, especially big budget titles, that I remember ever playing.

[quote name='showtimefolks']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...dition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=&startIndex=0

PULSE ELITE HEADSET FOR $96 WITH FREE SHIPPING

its saying like new but i have never bought anything before from warehouse deals any suggestions?

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged.

shipping fulfillment by amazon

safe to buy?[/QUOTE]

I ordered a set for the same price. Everything came brand new with the exception of getting instructions but idk if it ever came with it.

[quote name='sp00ge']The bonus content part should be an instant disqualifier for like new... hmm.[/QUOTE]

I've purchased several things off AWD, however The cleaning and repair part that was in red, was something I had never encountered before, was it something that is part of standard description? I noticed the linked :wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess had the same part about cleaning and repair in the description.

[quote name='Kovorkian']I've purchased several things off AWD, however The cleaning and repair part that was in red, was something I had never encountered before, was it something that is part of standard description? I noticed the linked :wii: Zelda: Twilight Princess had the same part about cleaning and repair in the description.[/QUOTE]
It might be new verbage. I just picked up a copy of LoZ:TP, so we'll see.

[quote name='Vap']I haven't played Judgement yet, but I'm sure it's way better then 2. 2 was the worse online for any game, especially big budget titles, that I remember ever playing.[/QUOTE]

Gears 2 was better than Tomb Raider's mp though. I left that out, Tomb Raider is the worst I've ever played

[quote name='showtimefolks']http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...dition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=&startIndex=0

PULSE ELITE HEADSET FOR $96 WITH FREE SHIPPING

its saying like new but i have never bought anything before from warehouse deals any suggestions?

Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged.

shipping fulfillment by amazon

safe to buy?[/QUOTE]

should be pretty safe to buy, I bougth two like two months ago and had my sister ship it to me from USA to Mexico, plan to keep one and sell the other, to my suprised one of them came without the dongle, which mad it worthless for the ps3. I kept that one and just use it to listen to music lol...

But if you have that problem just ship it back, I should have checked before my sister sent it to me.

Wonder why there are so many bioshock premium editions on awd? The game is close to perfect as perfect can be imo. It will win GOTY for sure, unless GTA V turns out to be exactly what everyone wants it to be. While I really didn't fully understand the ending, everything about the game reminded me of why I love the bioshock franchise. The game is a must have and a keeper in everybody's collection.

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wonder why there are so many bioshock premium editions on awd? The game is close to perfect as perfect can be imo. It will win GOTY for sure, unless GTA V turns out to be exactly what everyone wants it to be. While I really didn't fully understand the ending, everything about the game reminded me of why I love the bioshock franchise. The game is a must have and a keeper in everybody's collection.[/QUOTE]

Never played the first two but, wtf why no guy in a suit? I didn't realize it was the same series until I saw the name after the advertisement

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Wonder why there are so many bioshock premium editions on awd? The game is close to perfect as perfect can be imo. It will win GOTY for sure, unless GTA V turns out to be exactly what everyone wants it to be. While I really didn't fully understand the ending, everything about the game reminded me of why I love the bioshock franchise. The game is a must have and a keeper in everybody's collection.[/QUOTE]

Ending seemed to make sense for me after piecing everything together from the beginning to the end. GamesRadar had a pretty good article that you can read that explained the ending pretty well and even other stuff I did not think about. Putting a link in spoiler tags in case you are interested in reading it.

The ending was very confusing to me, I had to read up on it to understand what the hell happened. Its a great game no doubt but I thought Bioshock 1 was way better.
When you go back to Rapture in Infinite and see the Big Daddy and Little Sister it just reminded me how much I loved that atmosphere and setting. Columbia really didn't do it for me.

They either didn't like it or wanted to trade it back in while the trade in value was still high. Maybe they'll buy it later when it's dirt cheap or maybe playing it once was enough.

So if anybody is curious like I was as to what an "Acceptable" 3DS XL looks like, I received mine in today. As near as I can tell, the only flaws on the machine are two small scratches on the lid, and a small blemish on the back. The screens have some smudges and a little dust on them. I did receive a box, and everything was included, however the PIN for the system has already been registered (a huge bummer, but oh well...). The box has pretty big dings on all corners, but there was a box. No big deal for me.

Overall, it's in much better condition than I was expecting. Note that when I purchased this, there was no note on the site about the condition for this particular unit, so I had no idea what I was getting.

[quote name='Kakashi Sensai']Got my LN Ni no Kuni today. Absolutely perfect condition as usual. :bouncy: Now it gets to sit on my shelves for who knows when.[/QUOTE]

any stickers on the case?

[quote name='Kakashi Sensai']Got my LN Ni no Kuni today. Absolutely perfect condition as usual. :bouncy: Now it gets to sit on my shelves for who knows when.[/QUOTE]

Jeepers!

I guarantee you it's better than nearly everything else on your shelf/anything you're currently playing. To each his own though.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']^

people buy games just to have it sit on their shelves, waste of money/cagism[/QUOTE]

Thats what seperates the Gamers from the Game obsessed hoarders who just collect. :booty:

Has Enchanted Arms or Blazing Angels part one ever been on Warehouse Deals? I dont check daily but when I do I have never seen any and its hard for me to even find any at gamestop too. Crappy old games are sometimes hard to find. :(

Happy with the two I got in today:

Duke Nukem (360) - Like New - $2.00
Halo: Reach (360) - Like New - $6.xx

Both were in great/mint shape. I wouldn't have paid any more for these so I was satisfied to add them to my back log for close to $10 total after all said and done.

Don't see a whole lot on AWD right now.
Dead Island (360) - Like New - is ~$6.00
Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (360) - Like New - is ~$8.00

Not the best deals, but could be alright for someone. Regret not picking up the Gears of War (1) - LN - for $.90 yesterday that was up for a short while. Could have been a good replacement case if nothing else.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Dont call Enchanted Arms crappy![/QUOTE]

I didnt like it when I played it in 2007. :hot::cry:

Really dont expect to like it six years later haha. I just remember creatures popping out at you when you walked around like pokemon If i recall correctly. I may be wrong. Who knows maybe six years has changed my gaming tastes. But Im going back and completing games on my card and those two are a few of the oldies that are easy to complete. Blazing Angels is a pretty tough campaign though from what I remember. :wall:

Really temped to pick up Dead Island for $5.92. :hot:

[quote name='Jack_Frost']^

people buy games just to have it sit on their shelves, waste of money/cagism[/QUOTE]

Not so! It's stretching your dollar to save for your gaming future.
Think of it like saving for college, except not as financially responsible.. at all. :cool:

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Has Enchanted Arms or Blazing Angels part one ever been on Warehouse Deals?[/QUOTE]
Here you go:

:ps3: Enchanted Arms (A) $11.19
:ps3: Blazing Angels (A) $13.19
:ps3: Blazing Angels 2: Secret Missions of WWII (LN) $15.73

... and a little bit of the rest.

:ps3: LittleBigPlanet - Game of the Year (LN) $7.11
:ps3: PROTOTYPE (LN) $9.50

:ps2: Resident Evil: Code Veronica X (LN) $5.92

:360: Madden NFL 13 (LN) $22.74
:360: NCAA Football 13 (LN) $23.99
:360: Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 (LN) $4.99
:360: Dead Rising 2 (LN) $8.29

:wii: Wii (A) $49.55

:ds: Brain Age: Train Your Brain in Minutes a Day! (LN) $3.72

:ps3: Sony Computer Entertainment God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle (VG) $207.89 :hot:
:ps3: Dead Space 3 (LN) $25.58
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (LN) $37.05
:ps3: Madden NFL 13 (LN) $18.99
:ps3: Spec Ops: The Line (LN) $14.39
:ps3: Call of Duty: Black Ops (LN) $10.51
:ps3: God of War III (LN) $9.63
:ps3: Killzone 3 (LN) $11.17
:ps3: Dead Island (LN) $9.71
:ps3: SOCOM 4: U.S. Navy Seals (LN) $3.31
:ps3: Rage (LN) 7.52
:ps3: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves (LN) $4.69
:ps3: Dark Souls (A) $15.90