Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Got my like new Halo 4 limited edition. Came with everything in pristine condition. No download codes for the maps though. :cry: Before you guys tell me not to expect them, I was not. I was just thinking I would get lucky. Regardless I sold my standard copy for $25 cash so i got a upgrade for $8.00. $8 for a steelbook is still a win to me! :)[/QUOTE]

Funnily enough, the acceptable H4:LE I recently got came with all the codes available. The only thing wrong with it was the cover box was beat up.

Got my HD-DVD player today. Not bad for 14.14$.
Didn't come with a box but everything is in good shape with maybe a few scratches. Watching Lost in Translation now and it works great.

[quote name='twiceborn']Funnily enough, the acceptable H4:LE I recently got came with all the codes available. The only thing wrong with it was the cover box was beat up.[/QUOTE]

I hate you! Now im jealous. Way to rain on my parade. :cry:
That is sarcasm before I get attacked.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']I hate you! Now im jealous. Way to rain on my parade. :cry:
That is sarcasm before I get attacked.[/QUOTE]

Don't worry - I ordered 3 of these about a month back and no valid codes were included. :(

Searched warehouse deals for "Sonic"...

Da fuk #1

61eQrT71X2L._SL1134_.jpg
Da fuk #2

71sOyVGBUbL._SL1500_.jpg

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']I can't link, but LOZ:OoT 3DS is in stock for $29.59.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! I've been looking for a LN version of this game plus, I already had $20 store credit :cool: I hope the Club Nintendo codes are valid *fingers crossed* I did get a used Metroid Prime Trilogy from GS and the code was still good :)

Ao2: Devils Cartel (360) - LN - ~$30.00. It's also trading in for $36.xx or close to it. Might not be a bad rental.

I'm also terrible at creating links.

Just received my first purchase from the AWD and I'm less than impressed. I got a VG Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition. The outer box was a bit dinged up but nothing too bad. The steel case have SEVERAL light scratches all over it, which was a bit upsetting. Most of the codes had been used with the exception of the zombie avatar costume.

The biggest upset was that the disc looks to have been resurfaced or something but the resurfacer seems to have grown down the whole disc including the middle plastic. The whole case is filled with chunks of thin plastic dust that has set like plaster. Probably won't return it or anything, but I was just hoping for better shape.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Just received my first purchase from the AWD and I'm less than impressed. I got a VG Black Ops 2 Hardened Edition. The outer box was a bit dinged up but nothing too bad. The steel case have SEVERAL light scratches all over it, which was a bit upsetting. Most of the codes had been used with the exception of the zombie avatar costume.

The biggest upset was that the disc looks to have been resurfaced or something but the resurfacer seems to have grown down the whole disc including the middle plastic. The whole case is filled with chunks of thin plastic dust that has set like plaster. Probably won't return it or anything, but I was just hoping for better shape.[/QUOTE]

That really sucks. Surprised that was very good then. In any case you could trade in that copy of BL OPS 2 to best buy though for what you paid right? Making it no loss still?

I hope I dont ever encounter this but if i buy from there often its bound to happen. Cant win them all.:cry:

[quote name='Marauder7']Had a copy of New Super Mario Bros for Wii for 23 but disappeared just before check out.[/QUOTE]

I grabbed that, sorry. Looking to replace my disc only copy so I hope it's complete.

[quote name='RJaYE728']My Kinectimals (LN) came today brand new sealed and was the Bears version.[/QUOTE]

You sure it wasn't just sealed by Amazon? I got the same thing from them, if it didn't have the Microsoft seal on the side it was just resealed.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']That really sucks. Surprised that was very good then. In any case you could trade in that copy of BL OPS 2 to best buy though for what you paid right? Making it no loss still?

I hope I dont ever encounter this but if i buy from there often its bound to happen. Cant win them all.:cry:[/QUOTE]

Yeah. I'm planning on taking my old vanilla copy to BB and at least keeping the shitty steel case.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']Yeah. I'm planning on taking my old vanilla copy to BB and at least keeping the shitty steel case.[/QUOTE]

Why not trade the resurfaced disc you just received and keep yours? Assuming yours is in better condition.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Why not trade the resurfaced disc you just received and keep yours? Assuming yours is in better condition.[/QUOTE]
off topic, what version of the bioshock infinite game did you get? the ultimate songbird edition? lol, because i see you have elizabeth as your avatar/pic

[FONT=&quot]

My Bioshock Infinite: Songbird Edition came in and it was still sealed and in mint condition. Not a thing wrong with the packaging (it was still sealed in the shipping box with the do not break street date sticker). It was $111.
[/FONT]

[quote name='InvaderZim'][FONT=&quot]

My Bioshock Infinite: Songbird Edition came in and it was still sealed and in mint condition. Not a thing wrong with the packaging (it was still sealed in the shipping box with the do not break street date sticker). It was $111.
[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]
can you post a pic?

[quote name='YBX87']off topic, what version of the bioshock infinite game did you get? the ultimate songbird edition? lol, because i see you have elizabeth as your avatar/pic[/QUOTE]

No just the standard copy for $59.99. :cry: I have never spent more than $100 for a game. That is way too much to me. I would love that songbird edition though, especially for that statue. Never really gotten a special edition of a game. Infinite is amazing. If I see it for around $100 I will try to snag it but more than likely it may not happen and even if it does I have to compete with all of you guys. :whistle2:#

^Speaking of wanting it. I am so jealous of InvaderZim. This thread just makes me sad. Haha.

[quote name='InvaderZim'][FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[/QUOTE]

Was it Good or Like New, and was it $111 after tax or are you in a tax-free state?

I managed to get a $110 Like new Songbird edition a while back, $120 after tax, after raging really hard that I kept missing the $96 Good ones, hopefully I have the same luck as you!

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Was it Good or Like New, and was it $111 after tax or are you in a tax-free state?

I managed to get a $110 Like new Songbird edition a while back, $120 after tax, after raging really hard that I kept missing the $96 Good ones, hopefully I have the same luck as you![/QUOTE]
really? $96 for song bird edition?

[quote name='esalw822']2 I really wanna pull the trigger on but am passing...

:ps3: Borderlands GOTY - Like New - $12.34
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

:ps3: Resident Evil 5 Gold - Acceptable - $9.94
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d_mbc?ie=UTF8&condition=used&m=A2L77EE7U53NWQ

Also, :ps3: DMC for $30 and Madden 13 for $19 if anyone's looking/interested...[/QUOTE]

I'd be somewhat weary of picking up that Borderlands GOTY sight unseen since there's no way of knowing if it's the version that had the add-ons on disc or vouchers. The game doesn't go for much more on ebay and you'll have a better idea of what you're getting. (I'd rather not deal with returns)

If you happen to know a friend who has the GOTY on disc already, then (at least this is 100% true on 360, pretty sure it's the same on PS3) you can install the add-ons from the disc and play with a vanilla Borderlands.

Yeah, they were up about 3 different times $96 (G), and every single time I managed to miss it. Finally lucked out with that Like New one, albeit for $10 more, but as long as everything is intact and hopefully with unused codes, I won't mind having missed that.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Why not trade the resurfaced disc you just received and keep yours? Assuming yours is in better condition.[/QUOTE]

Because I'm stupid and didn't think of that.

[quote name='perdition(troy']http://www.amazon.com/New-Super-Mar...L77EE7U53NWQ&qid=1365706112&s=merchant&sr=1-4

Very good New Super Mario Bros. 2 for 24.22 I think I'll wait for a like new one to pop up hopefully someone gets this one.[/QUOTE]

I saw this yesterday morning, ordered it, and it just came in the mail today. Amazon's pretty good about upgrading Prime's two day shipping to overnight on some Thursday orders.

AHnIMLk.jpg

The only thing wrong with it (so far) is there was a booger on the instruction manual (gross). I think that's the only reason they bumped it from a "Like New" -> "Very Good".

stOCW5p.jpg

Everything else ... cartridge, boxart, and the rest of the inserts look great. The Nintendo Club code inside it wasn't even redeemed, which was a bonus.

I had to use some iKlear cleaning solution I use for my for the cartridge. I wanted to disinfect (or at least wipe it down) it before I stuck it in my system. It looked fine though. I'll play it later tonight.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']You sure it wasn't just sealed by Amazon? I got the same thing from them, if it didn't have the Microsoft seal on the side it was just resealed.[/QUOTE]
It's the original seal. Still has the XBOX seal on it.

That BLOPS WiFi Vita bundle....

Tempting stuff.

Don't care about the game but having a memory card thrown in is a plus.

How would a "very good" condition console from Amazon compare to a Grade 5 Vita from Cowboom? That's going to be the determining factor for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back