Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kaiser499']Damnit, I missed Part 4. That's the last one I need.[/QUOTE]

Same as me lol. Ah well, sure there will be another chance someday.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Or just wait for the inevitable price drop or when they finally have a decent library of games.[/QUOTE]

While I do wish it had more games, I love my wii u thus far.

[quote name='perdition(troy']is the wii u backwards compatible? I skipped the Wii generation but would pick up a wii u if I could play the wii mario games on the wii u.[/QUOTE]

Yes it is. It does come with a sensor bar, but you have to buy the Wiimote and Nunchuck separately.

got my $15 kingdoms of amalur today, came with the online pass, $17 ncaa 13 had the pass in the case but it was used, no big deal there, tiger woods 13 didnt come with the pass, but i already had it and didnt expect it for 6 bucks anyway. all on ps3, great condition, not even one booger.

[quote name='ritchardf']got my $15 kingdoms of amalur today, came with the online pass, $17 ncaa 13 had the pass in the case but it was used, no big deal there, tiger woods 13 didnt come with the pass, but i already had it and didnt expect it for 6 bucks anyway. all on ps3, great condition, not even one booger.[/QUOTE]

KOA new is 15.99 at ToysRus

[quote name='Gedemer']KOA new is 15.99 at ToysRus[/QUOTE]

19.99 actually, and it wasnt when i ordered. not to mention adding tax and shipping.

[quote name='Gedemer']Have you played it?

Recommend?[/QUOTE]

still early on, but im enjoying it. lots of quests, stuff to do, i have already done quite a few fetch quests though. really enjoying the combat.

[quote name='RealDeals']Pulse Elite VG 89.74

Playstation 3D Glasses VG 9.45

Wii Remote Acceptable 10.60[/QUOTE]

If it only had motion plus, the used controller would be a far better deal...because its pretty hard and expensive to get the authentic motion plus adapter these days...

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gedemer']Have you played it [Kingdoms of Amalur]?

Recommend?[/QUOTE]

I've put in about 40 in the PC version and I like a lot - it's kind of like God of War combat with lots of RPG elements. There are a lot of fetch quests, but I would recommend not doing any quests that don't look interesting to you/or like too much work - if you do too many you will be overpowered (even though the game tries to scale) and it will be too easy.

[quote name='RealDeals']Pulse Elite VG 89.74 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1365893670&sr=1-44&condition=used

Playstation 3D Glasses VG 9.45 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1365893670&sr=1-34&condition=used

Wii Remote Acceptable 10.60 http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1365893670&sr=1-25&condition=used[/QUOTE]

there are 3 for sale 2 very good for under $90 and one for $95 which is like new

any suggestions which is the safer bat?

never bought from AWD before are these items returned by others or are these refurbished?

i am kind of worried buying used headphones

[quote name='Gedemer']Have you played it?

Recommend?[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CAGMoose']It's good, not great. Too many fetch quests.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='ritchardf']still early on, but im enjoying it. lots of quests, stuff to do, i have already done quite a few fetch quests though. really enjoying the combat.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='CrimsonTribe']I've put in about 40 in the PC version and I like a lot - it's kind of like God of War combat with lots of RPG elements. There are a lot of fetch quests, but I would recommend not doing any quests that don't look interesting to you/or like too much work - if you do too many you will be overpowered (even though the game tries to scale) and it will be too easy.[/QUOTE]
It has been couple of months and I am still playing it when time permits. It is like fable meets world of warcraft meets God of War (the weapon I am using makes him look and play like Kratos. Lol!). Loving the gameplay / art style and the fetch quests will keep you occupied for some time. Shaking my head for starting it and not putting a dent in my backlog thanks to that game in over 2 months.

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']pretty sure it was $15 on gamefly a little while back[/QUOTE]
but i was hoping to use my amazon credit, instead of real cash

[quote name='ckc4043']Waiting the cheap games for restock tonight...ps3 mw2..brink..blazcontinuym and uncharted 2[/QUOTE]
is that your recent haul?

[quote name='YBX87']but i was hoping to use my amazon credit, instead of real cash[/QUOTE]

well sometimes we can't have everything lol,

don't worry though, I feel certain it will drop sub $20 soon enough. I mean, how many games hold their value that long? (excluding Nintendo games of course:drool:). On a side note, War for Cybertron was really good, so I recommend that to anyone waiting for FoC to drop (not sure why you wouldn't play it first, but some people are like that).

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']well sometimes we can't have everything lol,

don't worry though, I feel certain it will drop sub $20 soon enough. I mean, how many games hold their value that long? (excluding Nintendo games of course:drool:). On a side note, War for Cybertron was really good, so I recommend that to anyone waiting for FoC to drop (not sure why you wouldn't play it first, but some people are like that).[/QUOTE]
i did play war for cybetron, i got it from bestbuy for $7.99 on their dotd. LOL

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']not really that great of a price IMO. Gamestop sells it for $5[/QUOTE]

Good Point....I really was looking to get all three games in the metroid prime trilogy, via AWD :D

[quote name='Multibeaster79']Snagged P3 FES. Thank you for posting. I LOVED P4G and am really looking forward to this.[/QUOTE]Let me be the first to tell you that you will NOT be disappointed. ;) P3 FES and P4G are pretty much my two favorite JRPGs.

Finally bought pulse headsets like new with one day shipping for $107. $97 for headset and $10 for next day shipping

Hopefully ts actually like new, first time buying for AWD

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back