Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Acceptable condition one that said something about damaged packaging. That is the one I picked as it sounded like a dinger. Now lets see if my gamble pays off.[/QUOTE]

Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item not in the original case. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on insert. Item is missing boxed set case.

This one?

[quote name='blinknot4']These particular games have been fluctuating like crazy lately:

:360: Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - LN - $4.69

NOTE: Over the weekend I noticed LN versions of Batman Arkham Asylum and Far Cry 2 were $5 each (360 only). Keep your eye on those if you are interested. The new fluctuations are pretty consistent. One day something will be 14 bucks, then back to 5, then back to 14... repeat![/QUOTE]
No kidding! I saw Motorstorm Apocalypse this morning for $9.xx and as soon as I posted, the price jumped to $16.xx 2 minutes later. Lol!

[quote name='edson13']GOW Ascension collectors 47+
Bioshock infinite X/Ps3 $35.62[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Now if only a Tomb Raider CE would show up for PS3 ;)

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']It will probably get cheaper down the road (look at CODII: Hardened Edition which was just posted for $31.98 in LN condition) but it will be a waiting game, which you already know. That one (GOW:A CE) is my last big purchase here for a while. Warehouse has done some damage to my credit / funds over the last 2 weeks. Resorting to just posting here for a while. Not complaining, it was sweet 2 weeks roller coaster ride but I have reached my limit. Lol![/QUOTE]

Damn it! Lol, I've been on a good streak lately. Haven't purchased anything from AWD since Black Friday. Been busy with several games from my backlog, but the price was just right... but the tax kinda sours the want for the game, it just isn't feeling too CAG worthy of me to be doing when I already have too much going on. I think I'll ponder on it for a little bit and see if I keep it or not.

Incase I do cancel, let us know how your (A) turns out!

[quote name='ckc4043']Used - Acceptable
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item not in the original case. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Large cut / scratch on insert. Item is missing boxed set case.

This one?[/QUOTE]
No that is the one I avoided because of the part saying "Item is missing boxed set case". It was:

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium cut / scratch on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case."

The highlighted part is what is telling of the condition. It is a gamble because it also states it comes repackaged so it could be missing the DLC but that is YMMV situation anyways but everything else should be there.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']No that is the one I avoided because of the part saying "Item is missing boxed set case". It was:

"Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Item may come repackaged. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium cut / scratch on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case."

The highlighted part is what is telling of the condition. It is a gamble because it also states it comes repackaged so it could be missing the DLC but that is YMMV situation anyways but everything else should be there.[/QUOTE]

I only find the good one. All acceptable are gone. I am crying man.
Used - Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium mark on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case.

[quote name='eXiON']Damn it! Lol, I've been on a good streak lately. Haven't purchased anything from AWD since Black Friday. Been busy with several games from my backlog, but the price was just right... but the tax kinda sours the want for the game, it just isn't feeling too CAG worthy of me to be doing when I already have too much going on. I think I'll ponder on it for a little bit and see if I keep it or not.

Incase I do cancel, let us know how your (A) turns out![/QUOTE]
Now that I will have a bunch of games incoming all the way from psx to gamecube to ds to the current gen, I will be too preoccupied with some of them to bother purchasing more games until I get through some of them 1st. Good for folks here, one less CAG to worry about. ;) Lol!

Once I get my CE in, I will be sure to post how it turned out. Good luck to the rest.

[quote name='ckc4043']I only find the good one. All acceptable are gone. I am crying man.
Used - Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Missing shrink-wrap, activation codes for bonus online content may be missing or expired. Medium mark on set case. Small wrinkle / bend on set case.[/QUOTE]
Sounds about the same as mine. It is still a gamble and up to you if you are willing to take the chance. Good luck!

[quote name='JaylisJayP']Anyone know of a good, reasonably-price wheel/pedal combo with force feedback that's 360 compatible?[/QUOTE]
It's a damn shame that some great reasonably priced wheels aren't compatible on the 360. ie Logitech G25/G27.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Only one of some merit that is on the warehouse right now:

:360: Lenkrad: Ferrari Vibration GT Cockpit 458 (G) $83.57[/QUOTE]

That's actually not a bad deal. It's a $300 wheel normally. The advantage is that it comes with a stand and pedals already, whereas most come separate and without a stand. That being said, it does have Vibration but not Force Feedback which I find really nice. Too bad they stopped making the Microsoft wheel :\ I hope with the next Xbox they are more open to third party accessories like Logitech, but I doubt it.

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']Looking into getting a PS3 system so I'm kinda new to how much these go for, but is this a super hot price for this?[/QUOTE]

It's a great price, but I wouldn't say SUPER hot. Amazon's normal price is $270 and I believe this was $199 Black Friday week. It's a great deal if you're in the market for a PS3 though :)

The other option would be Amazon's PS3 Bundle which is the same 250gb console but comes with PS All Stars + Rachet & Clank + Media remote, but that's $250.

From my experience with Amazon Warehouse, a console listed as Like New has a good chance of still being mostly sealed :)

[quote name='Katsumi']It's a great price, but I wouldn't say SUPER hot. Amazon's normal price is $270 and I believe this was $199 Black Friday week. It's a great deal if you're in the market for a PS3 though :)

The other option would be Amazon's PS3 Bundle which is the same 250gb console but comes with PS All Stars + Rachet & Clank + Media remote, but that's $250.

From my experience with Amazon Warehouse, a console listed as Like New has a good chance of still being mostly sealed :)[/QUOTE]

As someone who doesn't care if it's used as long as it works and one who prefers the slim over the super slim, am I better off waiting for a Cowboom console flash sale?

[quote name='SmokeMaxX']As someone who doesn't care if it's used as long as it works and one who prefers the slim over the super slim, am I better off waiting for a Cowboom console flash sale?[/QUOTE]

id say so its 70+ cheaper w cowboom deals for a ps3

[quote name='cjenvy']id say so its 70+ cheaper w cowboom deals for a ps3[/QUOTE]

When were they selling like new PS3s for $110? They best you're going to get at that price is a condition 4 with nothing but the console and maybe a power cord.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']When were they selling like new PS3s for $110? They best you're going to get at that price is a condition 4 with nothing but the console and maybe a power cord.[/QUOTE]

For $110 I might take that for a slim. I have an HDMI cable and a controller. There's only one game I want and it's not bundled haha.

:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition - (LN) 33.24
:360: Neverdead - (LN) 9.99
:360: Far Cry 3 - (LN) 28.48
:360: Fear - (LN) 7.36
:360: Spiderman: The Edge of Time - (LN) 16.60
:360: Guitar Hero 3 - (LN) 5.36

:ps3: MGR: Revengence Collector's Edition - Good 96.52 to Like New 98.74
:ps3: MLB The Show - (A) 3.48, (G) 4.06, (LN) 5.22
:ps3: Saints Row 3 - (LN) 15.10, (A) 14.45
:ps3: Lego Harry Potter 1-4 - (LN) 14.39
:ps3: Heavy Rain - (LN) 13.40
:ps3: Mirror's Edge - (LN) 16.66
:ps3: Tron: Evolution - (LN) 8.00

:wii: Madworld - (LN) 6.97

:ps2: Jak and Daxter - (LN) 2.65

Gameboy Color (Kiwi) - (A) 24.93

PS2 Silver Slim - (A) 56.03

[quote name='StryderOmega']I loved The Bouncer.

Never made the connection between the two games tho, makes sense!

Anyway for all the haters out there, just think of it this way...

When you were a kid did you think that Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, or Earthbound was going to be a collectible and worth some good chunk of change? No? Me either.

Final Fantasy 7 Black Label? Nope. Opened and traded mine in back in the day.

You just never know.[/QUOTE]

I was actually weird like that. I kept my Chrono, FF2, and FF3 in great condition because I thought they might be collectible. These collectibles paid off better than my sealed Power Ranger Action figures from McDs (yes I literally thought they would be worth a ton of money later, hey I was a kid).

I also hated getting rid of the cartridges as I love those games. But I sold them about a month before the FF remakes for PS1 came out. $125 for CT, $60 for FF3 and $50 for FF2.

Snagged a Halo 3 for $2.87 like new. Came pristine. I keep buying this game to play again, but always seem to sell it everytime.

Picked up the LN Halo 4 Limited Edition. Now to see what it looks like when it shows up.

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition - (LN) 33.24

PS2 Silver Slim - (A) 56.03[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition - (LN) 33.24

PS2 Silver Slim - (A) 56.03[/QUOTE]

Thanks for spotting heavy rain below $15!!!

[quote name='blinknot4']NOTE: Over the weekend I noticed LN versions of Batman Arkham Asylum and Far Cry 2 were $5 each (360 only). Keep your eye on those if you are interested. The new fluctuations are pretty consistent. One day something will be 14 bucks, then back to 5, then back to 14... repeat![/QUOTE]

Yes indeed! I recently snatched Splatterhouse (LN) for $4.75! Been watching it for almost a year! :bouncy:

Got Dead Space 3 in today, do you need an online pass to play coop? I dont care about multiplayer, just story mode and coop.

[quote name='brauma']Got Dead Space 3 in today, do you need an online pass to play coop? I dont care about multiplayer, just story mode and coop.[/QUOTE]

Yes.

Co-op is the only mp mode available, and it's online only, and it requires an online pass.

[quote name='brauma']Got Dead Space 3 in today, do you need an online pass to play coop? I dont care about multiplayer, just story mode and coop.[/QUOTE]
Yes, you need Code for Co op, I think Dead Space3 only has Co op.
also I got my Super Mario U Game today, No scratches/cracked case, just perfect.

The extra content in L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, are they on disc or DLC? There is a LN for $23 and I want it but if it's DLC then I need to get it new. Thanks!!

[quote name='JakeM17']:ps3: Asura's Wrath - Like New $12.83
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...ie=UTF8&qid=1366134998&sr=1-41&condition=used[/QUOTE]*sigh* Bought...and with that, I'm out of Amazon credit, at least until the ~$180 worth of trade-ins I sent in is processed. There are 3 copies left.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Worth it.[/QUOTE]Agreed. Even though I beat it once, I still have the urge to get the Platinum, and I need to see the True Ending at some point.

[quote name='Asgardian']The extra content in L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition, are they on disc or DLC? There is a LN for $23 and I want it but if it's DLC then I need to get it new. Thanks!![/QUOTE]

The DLC should be on disc, at least for the XBox version. If you order the Complete Edition (XBox) from Warehouse Deals, you may not get it - the one I received yesterday was the regular version, though the Warehouse Deals UPC on the back stated it was the Complete Edition :wall: I already returned that copy and ordered another one, though I fear all of them are just mis-marked regular versions.

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']When were they selling like new PS3s for $110? They best you're going to get at that price is a condition 4 with nothing but the console and maybe a power cord.[/QUOTE]

they were like 120ish for some 5's and a couple 6's a while back plus the promo code havent looked recently but when they have a flash sale id expect it at that price

My Like New Magna Carta "Deluxe Box Set" came in today. It's just the standard edition of the game, and it really shouldn't have been listed in Like New condition. I think I'm going to send it back.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']My Like New Magna Carta "Deluxe Box Set" came in today. It's just the standard edition of the game, and it really shouldn't have been listed in Like New condition. I think I'm going to send it back.[/QUOTE]

Dang, that sucks. I would.

Try contacting CS first though, see what they can do for you.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Dang, that sucks. I would.

Try contacting CS first though, see what they can do for you.[/QUOTE]

Will they give me a partial refund or something? I guess that's the only thing they could do since I doubt they have extra copies lying around. I'll give it a shot.

Kind of off topic for video games but Amazon has some like new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 inch tablets for about $135. Seemed like a pretty cheap price for a decent tablet so I ordered a couple. Only kind of crappy thing is that they're only 8GB (with a micro sd card slot up to 32GB but it's only for local files).

[quote name='Disposed Hero']Will they give me a partial refund or something? I guess that's the only thing they could do since I doubt they have extra copies lying around. I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

Sometimes they do, it never hurts to ask. I remember seeing the item in AWD and the way it showed up doesn't reflect the description at all.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Kind of off topic for video games but Amazon has some like new Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 inch tablets for about $135. Seemed like a pretty cheap price for a decent tablet so I ordered a couple. Only kind of crappy thing is that they're only 8GB (with a micro sd card slot up to 32GB but it's only for local files).[/QUOTE]

It's not a video game per say, but it is Amazon Warehouse, and it can play video games so I wouldn't exactly call it off topic.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']Will they give me a partial refund or something? I guess that's the only thing they could do since I doubt they have extra copies lying around. I'll give it a shot.[/QUOTE]

As DesertLeo said, just try to contact them and see what they could do. Contacted them when I ordered a LN PS3 Final Fantasy XIII-2, then received an XBOX360 copy. Since there was no longer LN PS3 copies at that time, they asked me to place an order for a New copy, then they adjusted it to reflect the LN price I paid in AWD. All I have to do now is return the 360 copy for a refund.

[quote name='lnknprk']It's not a video game per say, but it is Amazon Warehouse, and it can play video games so I wouldn't exactly call it off topic.[/QUOTE]

That's basically why I posted it :)

It's my first tablet with Android (only other tablet I've owned is an HP Touchpad) and I don't have a smartphone so all day I've been checking out apps and playing games on it. It's better than I thought it'd be for the price and there's quite a bit of free games to play.

[quote name='Disposed Hero']My Like New Magna Carta "Deluxe Box Set" came in today. It's just the standard edition of the game, and it really shouldn't have been listed in Like New condition. I think I'm going to send it back.[/QUOTE]

I almost bought that ($14 I think) but I was worried it wouldn't have the box and artbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back