Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Sandrock7383']Im sorry, but this isnt even one of those agree to disagree things, Dead Space 2 was leaps and bounds better than part 1. Level design, pacing, connectedness to the characters, combat, and more. I really like Dead Space 1 too, so it's not even coming from a hater of the series.[/QUOTE]

I'm gonna disagree with your disagreement. DS1 was superior in every regard listed. It was the gateway drug to the hot mess that DS3 became for the series.

I got my Good - Mario DDR today. I feel I got trolled by amazon. It was in a huge box with at least 10 of those air packets. I had that and two mangas. I sorta thought I might have got the mat. Didn't expect too until I saw the large box. trolls.

Dont know whats up with the hate for DS3 but the game and entire series is fantastic. People always complain. If its more of the same game...people complain that they want something different and if its so similar it should of just been a DLC expansion. If its different people say its horrible and changed for the worst. :whistle2:k

I feel like all three games were the same style. Only difference is in 3 the setting actually changes. And I like that you finally went on a planet instead of being stuck on a ship.

[quote name='Stellar Inertia']Dont know whats up with the hate for DS3 but the game and entire series is fantastic. People always complain. If its more of the same game...people complain that they want something different and if its so similar it should of just been a DLC expansion. If its different people say its horrible and changed for the worst. :whistle2:k

I feel like all three games were the same style. Only difference is in 3 the setting actually changes. And I like that you finally went on a planet instead of being stuck on a ship.[/QUOTE]

Yeah I really enjoyed DS3 I think some of the coolest things were walking in the snow and not being able to see and flying in space! That being said the one thing I didn't like is when you were aiming and if you got shot by people you didn't flinch unlike when the necromorphs attacked you haha but that may
just be me.

Also I got my Like New Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition for the Ps3 that was $55 yesterday and man it looks like someone or something sat on it! The art book is even bent but it looks like everything else is still sealed though the dlc cards were floating around and it had definitely been opened already. But yeah no where near like new so it's going to be sent back.

Sent back My Halo 4 LE, was supposed to be in like new condition but there was a huge crease on the box containing everything and a noticeable dent on the steelbook. I hope My ME3 CE comes with no problems.

While not a video game, I did order a Yankees 24 x 28 canvas picture of Yankee stadium for my new apartment from warehouse deals for only $15. It was new, but listed as good and at half price cause the box was damaged. I just received it in perfect condition. I love warehouse deals for their non gaming stuff too!

[quote name='mightymek']While not a video game, I did order a Yankees 24 x 28 canvas picture of Yankee stadium for my new apartment from warehouse deals for only $15. It was new, but listed as good and at half price cause the box was damaged. I just received it in perfect condition. I love warehouse deals for their non gaming stuff too![/QUOTE]

Nice man, I may have to look for something similar. :D

[quote name='Yanksfan']Nice man, I may have to look for something similar. :D[/QUOTE]

I was looking for one all over for a good price, but the cheapest I could find was $30 + for the size and look I wanted. But I wanted to spend less. For $15 especially, it's awesome. Right over my tv that isn't playing any Yankee games because they are not available in my area...grrr. Also, if interested, you may want to check Kohls for something similar. I got a smaller canvas pic of Jeter for like $11 on sale.

[quote name='trollape74']Sent back My Halo 4 LE, was supposed to be in like new condition but there was a huge crease on the box containing everything and a noticeable dent on the steelbook. I hope My ME3 CE comes with no problems.[/QUOTE]

Recieved my ME3 CE today... It definitely does not look new. The sticker is stupid, as I tried to peel it off and all it did was ruin the art book packaging by ripping off part of the art. The steel book has scratches near the binding portion. No idea from what. The 360 sticker is also dead center on the case, and I feel like if I peel it off, it will leave that horrid residue.

Bleh. I'd be pissed if I paid $80 or so dollars for it.

I got my like new copy of New Super Mario Bros Wii in today and it was brand new still sealed. I opened it up to verify and everything was pristine inside with nintendo code included.

Thank you guys sharing your thought about dead space series. I will pay attention to warehouse deal for ds 1 and ds2 first since they are around $10 each.

[quote name='CAGMoose']They trade in for more than they cost. The ones listed right now net $7 each. Not enough for me to move on it.[/QUOTE]

For the acceptable condition, it is not worth $62. Isn't it? Amazin will recognize it is acceptable condtion of a game. Btw, how much do you think it is enough to go for it?

[quote name='ckc4043']For the acceptable condition, it is not worth $62. Isn't it? Amazin will recognize it is acceptable condtion of a game. Btw, how much do you think it is enough to go for it?[/QUOTE]
$7 not worth the hassle, they can downgrade or out right reject you for even the slight thing like damage to outer box, missing content. THat is why some of the collectors edition end up on amazon warehouse in the first place.

[quote name='ckc4043']What is your condition[/QUOTE]

It was very good. Came with the art book and outer cardboard box which was the amazon pre-order edition.

[quote name='ckc4043']For the acceptable condition, it is not worth $62. Isn't it? Amazin will recognize it is acceptable condtion of a game. Btw, how much do you think it is enough to go for it?[/QUOTE]

The $7 flips are VGs, not acceptables. I've never had a problem flipping even Good items, but the VGs should be solid in their quality. If it doesn't work out, you can just return it to Amazon Warehouse.

If you're asking how much is worth it for me, it depends on the game. I'd flip for $7 if I was going to play the game for a week first. I have no interest in the GOW series; I haven't liked any that I've tried, so I'm not willing to go through the work.

The ME3 CE looks to be on par with how some arrived on release, aside from that questionable barcode sticker. Did dlc codes work?

Also I've asked this before but do people just search for "random" and/or specific games as it seems people are posting hard to find games they're not interested in. I wish there were a way to sort by console.

[quote name='Gamer SDP']The ME3 CE looks to be on par with how some arrived on release, aside from that questionable barcode sticker. Did dlc codes work?

Also I've asked this before but do people just search for "random" and/or specific games as it seems people are posting hard to find games they're not interested in. I wish there were a way to sort by console.[/QUOTE]

Check OP

[quote name='coopscohen'] GOW: Ascension CE Acceptable $47.51
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Quagmilion']That GOW got snatched faster than an unsupervised stroller in Eastern Europe.[/QUOTE]

Thanks I nabbed it - felt like rolling the dice cause I'm a motherfucking ninja.

[quote name='DojimaDragon']Quick somebody grab that tomb raider ps3! Before I do. Don't know if I shôuld pull the trigger at that price.[/QUOTE]

Same thought here! I'm dying to get this game but I know it will drop in price in the next 3 months and i've already got a tremendos backlog!

Still, they have been popping up frequently the last two days at around 37.xx, so I expect we will see some more.

[quote name='Quagmilion']Recieved my ME3 CE today... It definitely does not look new. The sticker is stupid, as I tried to peel it off and all it did was ruin the art book packaging by ripping off part of the art. The steel book has scratches near the binding portion. No idea from what. The 360 sticker is also dead center on the case, and I feel like if I peel it off, it will leave that horrid residue.

Bleh. I'd be pissed if I paid $80 or so dollars for it.[/QUOTE]

I just slid a knife between the cracks to cut the tape so I could get the stuff out. I started peeling it at first, but it started ripping the box. It also had a disc floating around in there.

[quote name='StryderOmega']Ugh soooo tempted by GOW CE... Must resist...[/QUOTE]

If there was still a $47.XX, I would. $55 is too much for me to jump on.

[quote name='Brash_Attack']If there was still a $47.XX, I would. $55 is too much for me to jump on.[/QUOTE]

The thing holding me back is that my PS3 just collects dust and I have no inclination to play it, except GOW and maybe Ni No Kuni.

Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Small mark on item case.

It doesn't say Missing Shrink-wrap, so this could be sealed?

[quote name='The Holy Pretzle']Used - Very Good
Fully playable game is included; downloadable content (DLC) or codes for online play may require additional purchase. Small mark on item case.

It doesn't say Missing Shrink-wrap, so this could be sealed?[/QUOTE]

Small mark on item case means it might not be. 50/50.

[quote name='StryderOmega']The thing holding me back is that my PS3 just collects dust and I have no inclination to play it, except GOW and maybe Ni No Kuni.[/QUOTE]

It sounds like we're soulmates! In the last two years I've used my PS3 to play GoW 1 and 2 (both of which I also played via Remote-Play on my Vita) and Uncharted 3. I started Heavy Rain but didn't get far. That's it.

That Kratos statue sure is sexy though.

my VG copy of tales of symphonia came in yesterday with the players choice artwork, a blockbuster rental case which did not secure gamecube sized discs and was missing the instruction manual. How does that pass inspection for "very good"???? Needless to say it's going right back.

Just tried my code on the uncharted 3 goty and it worked! Optimistic about the rest and really can't complain about my haul when it cost me right around 40. If all the codes work, even though I don't need them, that's just gravy at this point.

[quote name='nhlducks35']Wanna pickup KZ3 and U3, but I don't know if the online codes have been redeemed yet...

Edit: Screw it, I'll buy them anyway[/QUOTE]

killzone doesnt require a pass Im fairly certain.

[quote name='ckc4043']It is unfair. Why my acceptable one comes with a disc and a broken case only?[/QUOTE]

... Because it was listed as acceptable?

I just got lucky.

[quote name='shivan128']my VG copy of tales of symphonia came in yesterday with the players choice artwork, a blockbuster rental case which did not secure gamecube sized discs and was missing the instruction manual. How does that pass inspection for "very good"???? Needless to say it's going right back.[/QUOTE]

they don't have some kind of game condition sommelier there appraising games. the dude getting minimum wage to do it is gonna let things slip through the cracks sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back