Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='guessed']Anyone think there is a chance of getting an actual Sony controller, and not a "Double Shock III"?[/QUOTE]

considering the reviews, and pictures, and name...I'm gonna have to say no:cry:

[quote name='MrNinjaSquirrel']considering the reviews, and pictures, and name...I'm gonna have to say no:cry:[/QUOTE]

If it were a "new" listing, I'd be certain of it being a knock-off, but it wouldn't be the first time an AWD item was mis-listed. I just think there is a chance of it being a real DS3. I don't need another one, though.

[quote name='StryderOmega']I like how in the name of the product it says "UTR?" Like wtf is this? Lol[/QUOTE]

LOL

Yeah, I'd stay away from a controller called DOUBLESHOCK III

I received my "used" copy of zombie U for $23.00 and my "used" copy of gears of war 3 for $6.75. Both were never even opened and sealed! Needless to say, I am very happy with AWD!

I just want to warn others that if someone want to trade Ps3 tomb raider to amazon to get $34 gift card, you should send the outer box case because the UPC is different from the outer box case and the game case. Moreover, you should ship the art book. Someone said he can trade the game back in amazon and keep the artbook, but it is far from the truth as amazon do mind the upc code. That is the reason why most of us got the game with the artbook.

Tomb Raider
Platform: PlayStation 3 EAN: 0662248912776
Submitted Condition: Good Qty: 1
Expected Amount Per Item: $34.00

But the ps3 case one is 662248910420

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='blinknot4']A warning to those who order this from AWD... I ordered the Complete Edition three different times from AWD because they kept sending me the standard edition. I finally gave up and bought one elsewhere.

Moral of the story: be prepared to send it back... again... and again...[/QUOTE]

Check your local target's value wall. They dont differentiate between complete and vanilla editions, $19.99.

My P3:FES arrived. Case, manual and disc were mint.

Thanks, ordered ME 3 CE. Supposed to arrive Wednesday, so I guess I got in before the backorder. I have a sealed vanilla version on my backlog that I guess it is time to sell.

[quote name='blinknot4']A warning to those who order this from AWD... I ordered the Complete Edition three different times from AWD because they kept sending me the standard edition. I finally gave up and bought one elsewhere.

Moral of the story: be prepared to send it back... again... and again...[/QUOTE]

Unless you're really lucky and they actually send the Complete Edition. :lol:

why are the prices on good PS1 games so terrible? i like resident evil 2 as much as the next guy, but $41 is not the going rate for even a perfect copy.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']why are the prices on good PS1 games so terrible? i like resident evil 2 as much as the next guy, but $41 is not the going rate for even a perfect copy.[/QUOTE]

Prices can be pretty random and even fluctuate a lot. If you don't like the price, buy it somewhere else.

[quote name='Seraphinianus']why are the prices on good PS1 games so terrible? i like resident evil 2 as much as the next guy, but $41 is not the going rate for even a perfect copy.[/QUOTE]
If you are actually wanting to buy it, it is 9.99 on psn I believe.

Unless you're really lucky on your Game Hunts and happen to find good PS1 Games for cheap. :lol:

just got my copy of Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare that i paid $6.84 for..looks great and disk is in pristine condition...

Halo 4 LE (LN) - Outer box was dented. Steel Case appeared to have been stomped on. All the codes worked, and the discs were pristine. Returned for another copy, this one in perfect shape (I kept the codes I used from the first copy).

Mass Effect 3 CE (New) - Looked great other than the awful tape job. Disc One was loose, but worked fine.

About 12 other games in LN condition. All look great, and work just fine (360 games installed without issue).

$9.75 32GB Sandisk flash drive just got dropped off. Came loose in a plastic bag. Is that what the "Amazon Frustration Free Packaging" is?

It has no signs of use and no files are on it.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']$9.75 32GB Sandisk flash drive just got dropped off. Came loose in a plastic bag. Is that what the "Amazon Frustration Free Packaging" is?

It has no signs of use and no files are on it.[/QUOTE]

I read your post quick and thought it said "flies" not "files". I was going to make some sort of butt-related joke.

Now, I can post! I've been lurking too long and the system made me lurk for a while after registering. :roll:

Nice posts, guys.

I ordered Mass Effect 3 CE. It looks fine except it has some small nicks on the edges of the cardboard and some shiny parts which I believe may be grease. It's not like they're fingerprints, so that's weird.

I ordered the SoulSilver with figurine it was a regular edition. I'm not sure if I should keep it. It has the Pokewalker. What do you guys think? It was retail price for a used one. I think that the Pokewalker editions are beginning to decline.

[quote name='my2k2zx2']$9.75 32GB Sandisk flash drive just got dropped off. Came loose in a plastic bag. Is that what the "Amazon Frustration Free Packaging" is?

No. It should be in a cardboard envelope that says "Amazon Frustration Free Packaging" inside a circle in the center of the front.

Got mine too, and it looks brand new.

Received my Good Batarang Controller for Xbox 360 today. Packaging was beat to hell, but the controller looks great and works. Pretty happy with it.

[quote name='Vector']Purchased a LN copy of :ps2:Mega Man Anniversary Collection and the disc had a crack on it. Made me very sad.:cry:[/QUOTE]

I'd return it, something like that might cause problems when playing it.

[quote name='VWKILLER0']just got my copy of Red Dead Redemption Undead Nightmare that i paid $6.84 for..looks great and disk is in pristine condition...
[/QUOTE]

Ugh Platinum Hits.....

Why must they ruin games with that?

[quote name='Sion']I'd return it, something like that might cause problems when playing it.[/QUOTE]

Oh, I did. Still made me sad though.:cry:

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']They're sooo ugly, I can't stand them in my collection.[/QUOTE]
oooohhh....lulz...thought u was gonna tell me some urban legend about them...just get some glossy paper and print an original cover

[quote name='VWKILLER0']oooohhh....lulz...thought u was gonna tell me some urban legend about them...just get some glossy paper and print an original cover[/QUOTE]

The discs have Platinum Hits on them too. For me it's not the same

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']The discs have Platinum Hits on them too. For me it's not the same[/QUOTE]
Getting a platinum game is like having a girlfriend who was raped. You know deep down its the same girl but you just can't stare her the same way anymore. amright?

[quote name='Glass_Ghost_0']The discs have Platinum Hits on them too. For me it's not the same[/QUOTE]

I rather dislike them to, though I don't mind the silver cases;)

IMO PH are the most ugly of the three main budget lines (greatest hits, nintendo selects, and platinum hits). They just LOOK cheap:drool:

[quote name='GUNNM']Getting a platinum game is like having a girlfriend who was raped. You know deep down its the same girl but you just can't stare her the same way anymore. amright?[/QUOTE]

Bad rape jokes are bad.

[quote name='apokalypse']Got mine too, and it looks brand new.[/QUOTE]

Boo, how did you guys get it so fast. I have Prime, and it's not getting here until Saturday.

Dono why people are so damn picky about the platinum hits stuff. There's literally no reason to be that anal. I replace them with a clear white case and it looks perfectly fine.

[quote name='DaShaka']Dono why people are so damn picky about the platinum hits stuff. There's literally no reason to be that anal. I replace them with a clear white case and it looks perfectly fine.[/QUOTE]

Have you ever brought a girl back to your place only to be embarrassed by your greatest hits and platinum hits versions if videogames on the shelves?

Totally cock blocked by box art

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Have you ever brought a girl back to your place only to be embarrassed by your greatest hits and platinum hits versions if videogames on the shelves?

Totally cock blocked by box art[/QUOTE]

Win.

[quote name='FlyingMonkey9']Have you ever brought a girl back to your place only to be embarrassed by your greatest hits and platinum hits versions if videogames on the shelves?

[/QUOTE]

You really should have a discussion about this ahead of time. Be open and honest and hope she loves you - flaws and all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back