Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='desertleo']guys.

Guys.

C'mon now. Look at this awesome kitten and let's move on.

tumblr_lw0zgwlzgz1r6ik5oo1_500.jpg

all better?[/quote]
never! Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaage!

I saw the post about Viewtiful Joe Double Trouble. Search for it on gamestop.com and get it at a local store if you can. I got mine for like $5.xx.

[quote name='DesertLeo']Guys.

Guys.

C'mon now. Look at this awesome kitten and let's move on.

tumblr_lw0zgwLzgz1r6ik5oo1_500.jpg

All better?[/QUOTE]

one its eyes are too big how do i return it :)

[quote name='Seraphinianus']

Anyone who actually knows about PS1 collecting knows these prices suck ass.

oh hey look, Resident Evil 2 - near mint, complete, black label, dual shock edition, blessed by jesus, krishna, allah, and rubbed on Scarlett Johanson's tits ----- $14.99 shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Resident-Ev...5361?pt=Video_Games_Games&hash=item20d1d4ead1

Next time you guys try piling on, please do a simple google search so we don't have to fight, thanks.[/QUOTE]
Agreed people do not google before attacking people saying there wrong... But hard to back you up cause you seem unstable... rofl

[quote name='FNL 4EVA']Agreed people do not google before attacking people saying there wrong... But hard to back you up cause you seem unstable... rofl[/QUOTE]

What? I'm pretty positive everyone in this thread knows about eBay and Google. Him asking why prices are so high is just silly. Amazon is not exempt from asking too much for a product that you can find cheaper elsewhere. Also, no one said he was wrong. We all pointed out that you can find it cheaper elsewhere if he didn't like the price on Amazon.

:psp:Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (LN) - $15.32

Managed to snag one of the Dragon Age Limited Edition for XBOX. Been wanting it for awhile but it was always hanging around $40-$50. Really hope it comes complete!

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Managed to snag one of the Dragon Age Limited Edition for XBOX. Been wanting it for awhile but it was always hanging around $40-$50. Really hope it comes complete![/QUOTE]

the complete one is the Ultimate Edition

[quote name='SkiLLs7984']Managed to snag one of the Dragon Age Limited Edition for XBOX. Been wanting it for awhile but it was always hanging around $40-$50. Really hope it comes complete![/QUOTE]

Whats in the limited edition? Just a steelbook or something?

[quote name='Capitalism HOO']What? I'm pretty positive everyone in this thread knows about eBay and Google. Him asking why prices are so high is just silly. Amazon is not exempt from asking too much for a product that you can find cheaper elsewhere. Also, no one said he was wrong. We all pointed out that you can find it cheaper elsewhere if he didn't like the price on Amazon.

:psp:Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom (LN) - $15.32[/QUOTE]

Wait I don't have to buy things from Amazon? Are you sure? This is mind blowing!

[quote name='VaultDweller']the complete one is the Ultimate Edition[/QUOTE]

I think he means everything that everything that's supposed to come in the LE comes, not talking about the DLC.

[quote name='VaultDweller']got The Saboteur for 7 bucks, 3 copies left GO![/QUOTE]

Just a note my Gamestop sells this used for about that price if someone really wants it and Amazon runs out.

My GOW: Ascension CE (Acceptable) came today. It was in perfect shape, except for the fucking stickers. Stickers destroyed the box. Now I'm not sure what I want to do with it...

[quote name='CAGMoose']My GOW: Ascension CE (Acceptable) came today. It was in perfect shape, except for the fucking stickers. Stickers destroyed the box. Now I'm not sure what I want to do with it...[/QUOTE]

you need to invest in goo gone and q-tips.

[quote name='CAGMoose']My GOW: Ascension CE (Acceptable) came today. It was in perfect shape, except for the fucking stickers. Stickers destroyed the box. Now I'm not sure what I want to do with it...[/QUOTE]
Send it back. ;)

[quote name='skiy']That's not a valid excuse to send it back. Especially since it was listed as acceptable.[/QUOTE]

The Acceptable trade-in value is basically what I paid. I might try to submit the trade-in as a 'Good' to see if I can make some money. Else, no harm no foul. My "I don't know what to do" was more of a reference to my rage. Their stupid stickers ruined an otherwise beautiful CE.

[quote name='igotnodough']do universal game cases ever pop up here?[/QUOTE]

What do you mean by universal? Like a console travel case?

[quote name='CAGMoose']The Acceptable trade-in value is basically what I paid. I might try to submit the trade-in as a 'Good' to see if I can make some money. Else, no harm no foul. My "I don't know what to do" was more of a reference to my rage. Their stupid stickers ruined an otherwise beautiful CE.[/QUOTE]

That's messed up.

People really wanted those, you know. They would have taken them as they were.

I'm wondering about that universal case myself. Like one of those CD portfolios that were so big in the 90s?

[quote name='Lucian']What do you mean by universal? Like a console travel case?[/QUOTE]

I think he's talking about the plastic cases people use for NES/SNES/N64/etc cartridges. They go for about $60 for 100, so a discount would be nice:)

[quote name='mask.air.raid']That's messed up.

People really wanted those, you know. They would have taken them as they were.
[/QUOTE]

I would have taken it the way it was too. Now it'll be sent in and someone who 'really wants one' will have a crack at it.

[quote name='skiy']That's not a valid excuse to send it back. Especially since it was listed as acceptable.[/QUOTE]
Why sooner or later amazon will crack down and make us pay restock and shipping fees if they return stuff like some do. Some return cause codes are used on a used game...

I ordered a LN Tomb Raider (360) on Monday and received it today, was quite happy to find a sealed special edition! Also ordered an acceptable Killzone 3/ dualshock 3 combo box that was still sealed (as far as I could tell). Super happy with Warehouse Deals!

[quote name='Jack_Frost']really good game[/QUOTE]

[quote name='whoknows']Truth.[/QUOTE]Fine, you guys convinced me--I bought the last copy. Happy now?! :lol:

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Ill be happy if you actually play it and it doesnt sit in your backlog like most cags lol[/QUOTE]I might just bump it up the backlog a bit considering I've heard people say it's better than Second Sight, which I loved.

[quote name='Jack_Frost']Ill be happy if you actually play it and it doesnt sit in your backlog like most cags lol[/QUOTE]

I purchased my copy of Psi-Ops in late 2004 at Target for $4.97 on clearance. It remains unplayed on my shelf. :cry:

[quote name='Rozz']I purchased my copy of Psi-Ops in late 2004 at Target for $4.97 on clearance. It remains unplayed on my shelf. :cry:[/QUOTE]

fe2083b8_smh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back